Chad Reed corner speed

Related:
Create New Tag

10/26/2018 6:25 AM

looks like he's getting pretty comfortable. As a long time Reed fan, this makes me happy.

|

10/26/2018 6:41 AM

Looks comfortable

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

10/26/2018 6:45 AM

4 sec a lap faster!

|

10/26/2018 6:58 AM

Can’t wait to see what he can do this year.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/26/2018 7:06 AM

Its a cruel sport. He is probably at the top of his game skill wise. But it is impossible to match the nerve and the fitness of a young man.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

10/26/2018 7:17 AM

resetjet wrote:

Its a cruel sport. He is probably at the top of his game skill wise. But it is impossible to match the nerve and the fitness of a young man.

Cairoli is better than he’s ever been

|

10/26/2018 7:17 AM

resetjet wrote:

Yep. Not a CR22 fan, but good for him on still having the passion to compete at the highest level.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

10/26/2018 7:18 AM

Man I'd love to see him get one more win
At a mud race, or after a big carnage at the start. I don't care how

|

10/26/2018 7:24 AM

resetjet wrote:

He did just get 3rd at mec 3rd moto...how many young guys did he beat? Or at ironman?

|

10/26/2018 7:27 AM

The fact that he's been doing this as long as he has and is still going will forever hold my respect.

|

A wise man once said nothing

10/26/2018 7:56 AM

Wonder if it was him whooting over the finish line.. Is so pretty awesome that's he's having so much fun! Also means the rest of the field better pay attention, historically speaking happy Reed = speed.

|

10/26/2018 7:58 AM

resetjet wrote:

While there is some truth to that, only a handful of people actually have the mental strength to win.. Chad has gotten it done 50 odd times, his win at A2 a few years ago was still one of my favourite races ever

|

10/26/2018 8:02 AM

Like JT said, if you hooked Reed up to a lie detector test and asked him if he thinks he can win a supercross in 2019, he'd answer yes and the polygraph wouldn't flinch.

|

10/26/2018 8:05 AM

17 rounds , and if he stay's healthy , I can see him get a win or two. Have to remember , he came into last season injured and unprepared. And again " If healthy "......I think he may have a great season ahead of him. Wouldn't shock me at all seeing him up on the box at quite a few of these rounds.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/26/2018 8:05 AM

Hopefully we see some good results at a1.

|

10/26/2018 8:08 AM

kb228 wrote:

Hopefully we see some good results at a1.

I think it will take a few rounds for him to get going but if he gets starts like MEC then he has a chance

|

10/26/2018 8:11 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

17 rounds , and if he stay's healthy , I can see him get a win or two. Have to remember , he came into last season injured and unprepared. And again " If healthy "......I think he may have a great season ahead of him. Wouldn't shock me at all seeing him up on the box at quite a few of these rounds.

x2 Couldn't agree more. Reed is going to surprise a lot of people if he stays healthy.

|

10/26/2018 8:11 AM

resetjet wrote:

Frère Jacques wrote:

And yet there is a young man that is better.

|

10/26/2018 9:09 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

While there is some truth to that, only a handful of people actually have the mental strength to win.. Chad has gotten it done 50 odd times, his win at A2 a few years ago was still one of my favourite races ever

You mean that race soon-to-be five years ago?

|

10/26/2018 9:19 AM

resetjet wrote:

blockhead17 wrote:

BroFoSho wrote:

You mean that race soon-to-be five years ago?

Yeah sure 5 years ago.. but how many people can come from behind Villopoto, Stewart and Dungey to win?

|

10/26/2018 9:51 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I love Reed, but the only way he’s getting a win is if Marv, Kenny, Anderson and Eli all crash out of the race.

And I would happily eat crow to se him and win but I just don’t see it happening.

|

10/26/2018 10:43 AM

resetjet wrote:

Frère Jacques wrote:

He doesn't ride Supercross though. To me it is certainly less forgiving when you crash.

|

10/26/2018 11:29 AM

He’s not as good as he once was but he’s as good once as he ever was. Lol. Reed needs the stars to line up just right for another SX win but if he’s feeling it you cannot rule him out.

|

10/26/2018 11:55 AM

resetjet wrote:

blockhead17 wrote:

That win on the kawi at Anaheim was the first race I ever took my girlfriend to, shes been hooked on Moto ever since, I've never heard a stadium so loud for so much of a race

|

10/26/2018 12:04 PM

rongi#401 wrote:

That win on the kawi at Anaheim was the first race I ever took my girlfriend to, shes been hooked on Moto ever since, I've never heard a stadium so loud for so much of a race

Such a good race! Probably second favorite on my all time list of attended races, right behind Anaheim 2 in 2001. Apparently Anaheim 2 delivers!

I still remember saying multiple times throughout "Reed is going to win if he keeps doing that triple out of the corner." ... It was actually strange how so few were taking that line after the whoops, let alone every lap like Reed was.

|

James

10/26/2018 1:12 PM

He is one of what, 5 guys to spank Ricky's ass?

One of only a handful to beat RV outdoors?

Not for titles, but for wins anyway.

How many titles has Reed come within 10 point of? 5 Points?

The dude is grade-A Bad ass.

|

10/26/2018 2:38 PM

greenmx5 wrote:

looks like he's getting pretty comfortable. As a long time Reed fan, this makes me happy.

Apparently this was the final lap of a 20 lapper, too.

|

10/26/2018 2:51 PM

Calm the fuck down everyone, Chad is 36 not 70. He enjoys what he does so why would he quit? The reality is that you don't actually need the body of a 25 yo to race. Some just quit when they are satisfied they can retire.

|

10/26/2018 2:52 PM

Chad is a bad dude. There is no denying that. But once you factor in ET, Marv, Hill, JA, KR, JB, Joey S, and more... it's going to be hard to podium even on his best day. No hate.

|

10/26/2018 3:07 PM

bama205 wrote:

He is one of what, 5 guys to spank Ricky's ass?

One of only a handful to beat RV outdoors?

Not for titles, but for wins anyway.

How many titles has Reed come within 10 point of? 5 Points?

The dude is grade-A Bad ass.

Only 14 points separates Reed from having six titles instead of 3!

|