How to Play
Now you can be a Pro Motocross race team manager! You have a limited budget to build the best team and score the most points!
- Get Started: Sign up and create your Vital Fantasy account. A regular, free Vital MX account is first required to join Fantasy.
- Free or Premium: Decide if you want to upgrade to a paid account. Paid users get convenient access to statistics from past races, they can see pick trends for current races, and they can create their own private league. All users are eligible for prizes based on their weekly and season-long performance in the Global League. Being a paid user does not directly increase your chances of winning.
- Build your Team: After picking a league, it’s time to build the team. During each round, spend your allotted budget to hire riders with the goal of earning the most points possible. One rider from each class is required and you can choose as few or as many riders as your budget allows. Teams must be selected before the lockout time of a race. If you don’t select a team before the deadline, Vital Fantasy will automatically assemble one for you. However, the budget for auto-picks is 75% of the normal amount. Vital Fantasy will not make auto-picks for you two races in a row. For each race, you’ll pick a new team. You can select the same racers or hire all new ones. Rider prices will fluctuate throughout the season based on their performance.
- Scoring Points: Once the race is complete, rider results are compiled and team scores are added up. The riders score you exactly what they do on track. The highest total score takes the victory.
- A team must consist of at least one rider per class (250 and 450). There is no maximum number of riders.
- A team’s cost must not exceed the maximum budget.
- A team must be selected and saved before the lockout time of each race. The lockout time is typically the start time of the 250 race. If you don’t select a team before the deadline, Vital Fantasy will automatically assemble one for you. However, the budget for auto-picks is 75% of the normal amount. Vital Fantasy will not make auto-picks for you two races in a row.
- Tie breaks: If two or more players tie on total score for a race, the submission date and time for final picks will break the tie (earliest picks win). If there is a tie in the season standings, it will be broken in favor of the player with the single highest scoring round. If a tie still remains, it will be broken in favor of the player who joined that season’s Vital Fantasy earliest.
- Except where prohibited by law, players in all states and countries are eligible to play Vital Fantasy. Players outside of the continental United States may be required to pay shipping and related charges in order to receive prizes.
- Vital MX reserves the right to modify the rules at any time.
Yes, you can win prizes by playing Vital MX Fantasy and they're free! No cash entry needed to be in the running to win a weekly or a season-ending grand prize. You just have to play and perform.
Season Grand Prizes
- 1st place: Kawasaki Elektrode
- 2nd place: Troy Lee Designs helmet, jersey, pants, and gloves
- 3rd place: Yoshimura complete stainless exhaust system.
- 4th place: Arai VX4 Pro Helmet
- 5th place: Luxon MX Gen3 Pro clamps with 4-Post rubber bar mounts
- 6th place: FMF 2-stroke pipe & silencer combo or a 4-stroke Factory 4.1 Slip-on
- 7th place: DeCal Works full graphics kit
- 8th place: FXR jersey, pants, and gloves with sublimated name and number
- 9th place: Guts Racing complete seat
- 10th place: EVS Axel "Slayco" knee guards
- 11th place: Mika Metal handlebar and grip combo
- 12th place: Engine Ice - 6 kits - case of coolant, hat, and socks
- 13th place: 100% Armega goggles
- 14th place: DT-1 Air Filter kit
- 15th place: Eagle Grit MX Bundle
- 1st place: FXR jersey
- 2nd place: DeCal Works backgrounds
- 3rd place: 100% Accuri goggles
- 4th place: Guts Racing seat cover
- 5th place: $50 Yoshimura Gift Card
- 6th place: Troy Lee Designs hoodie and hat
- 7th place: DT1 air filter
- 8th place: Mika Metals grips
- 9th place: Eagle Grit hand wipes
- 10th place: FMF moto sock and hat combo
- 11th place: Arai hat