AC - Commence Vital meltdown

Edited Date/Time 5/5/2019 12:52am
Go
4
|
thorns
Posts
723
Joined
4/25/2013
Location
NZ
5/4/2019 9:03pm
you mean tomac 2.0?
4
4
TymeMoto
Posts
647
Joined
3/1/2017
Location
Beverly Hills, CA, USA
5/4/2019 9:04pm
Damn
DerickYZ
Posts
615
Joined
6/15/2014
Location
Salamanca, NY, USA
5/4/2019 9:04pm
Not even surprised, typical.
4
7

The Shop

Conway240
Posts
60
Joined
11/29/2018
Location
Wilmington, DE, USA
5/4/2019 9:05pm
Choke specialist!!!!!?
3
13
5/4/2019 9:05pm
Oh my god. I’m so upset for Adam. This is terrible.
3
2
kb228
Posts
6153
Joined
1/31/2018
Location
Mansfield, OH, USA
5/4/2019 9:05pm
I cannot believe it.
1
mx 219
Posts
4047
Joined
8/15/2010
Location
South Central, PA, USA
5/4/2019 9:05pm
heartbroken for him. AC is a good kid and rode well this season. I just had a feeling something would happen, but truly didnt want it to.
8
1
Mm471
Posts
344
Joined
11/20/2015
Location
Saint Cloud, MN, USA
5/4/2019 9:05pm
How many titles have pro circuit throw away recently? Gotta feel for Mitch
6
WillyB
Posts
733
Joined
10/17/2011
Location
fresno, CA, USA
5/4/2019 9:06pm
dang
5/4/2019 9:06pm
I’m sitting there watching as Ralph and Ricky verbally wax on and on about him winning the championship and I’m thinking to myself “Not so fast, fellas” and just as I think that, BAM! Down goes AC.

I like AC a lot but man alive, the guy cannot close.
4
1
5/4/2019 9:06pm
Gutted for the kid. Simple mistake that cost him big.
1
moscrop940
Posts
1077
Joined
4/20/2010
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
5/4/2019 9:07pm
Conway240 wrote:
Choke specialist!!!!!?
Opposite of you. Rumor on the street is your gag reflex is non existent
13
5
Knobbyjake
Posts
806
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
West Middlesex, PA, USA
5/4/2019 9:09pm
The accountant chokes again.
7
Kawi15
Posts
568
Joined
5/31/2014
Location
West Richland, WA, USA
5/4/2019 9:09pm
What a disappointment for PC Kawasaki. 2 titles gone, like that.
2
Mr. Ted
Posts
1685
Joined
5/7/2010
Location
Atoka, TN, USA
Fantasy
5/4/2019 9:11pm
Man oh man. PC not feeling too good right now. I feel really bad for both those guys. Really like both Adam and Austin. Congrats to Dylan and Chase for staying in it.
Mr. Ted
Posts
1685
Joined
5/7/2010
Location
Atoka, TN, USA
Fantasy
5/4/2019 9:13pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 9:22pm
Mr. Ted
Posts
1685
Joined
5/7/2010
Location
Atoka, TN, USA
Fantasy
5/4/2019 9:13pm
Man oh man. PC not feeling too good right now. I feel really bad for both those guys. Really like both Adam and Austin. Congrats to Dylan and Chase for staying in it.
bigk218
Posts
1465
Joined
1/2/2018
Location
Summerville, SC, USA
5/4/2019 9:19pm
I can’t even right now
1
5/4/2019 9:20pm
I want to hear the conversation the team has Monday morning. I'm heartbroken for Mitch he works so hard to get these guys up there and to lose both titles due to crashes is just gut wrenching.
2
Press516
Posts
5969
Joined
9/11/2018
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
5/4/2019 9:21pm
Wow... Dylan was on it, but AC has carry the weight of this one on his and his shoulders...
2
1
mb60
Posts
5703
Joined
3/7/2010
Location
GRAPEVINE, TX, USA
5/4/2019 9:21pm
Gutted for that young man. Mad respect for him to limp it to the finish line as well.
4
1
ledger
Posts
3669
Joined
1/17/2013
Location
USA
5/4/2019 9:23pm
I honestly hate it more for Mitch. AC's stock just dropped drastically. Such a shame.
4
1
mx 219
Posts
4047
Joined
8/15/2010
Location
South Central, PA, USA
5/4/2019 9:31pm
I think that was about as good of an interview as a rider can do in that situation. I would have cried like a baby if they shoved a mic in my face 3 minutes after losing the title to my own error.
1
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
5/4/2019 9:32pm
1
akmx17
Posts
2706
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Palmer, AK, USA
5/4/2019 9:36pm
thorns wrote:
you mean tomac 2.0?
Least Eli can win titles sometimes.
1
dirtmike86
Posts
1215
Joined
10/28/2015
Location
Grand Terrace, CA, USA
5/4/2019 9:43pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/04/344382/s1200_Screenshot_20190505_001113_Chrome.jpg[/img]
All 123 of us managed to fuck up the servers again.
7
Sluggo77
Posts
310
Joined
3/25/2018
Location
CA
5/4/2019 10:09pm
Knobbyjake wrote:
The accountant chokes again.
What have you won you dumb hillbilly?
2

Post a reply to: AC - Commence Vital meltdown

The Latest