Swap and Adrian from Ride Engineering on pulp

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2021 4:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2021 4:54 AM

Ooooof lol. What a shit show.

Drilling holes in a frame without asking seems like a horrible business decision.

Engineers, ammirite

|

2/23/2021 5:01 AM

Well you know what they say... Two wrongs don't make a right

|

2/23/2021 5:07 AM

After listening to Steve and Keef trying to yank an apology on Rides side, I can see how this went as far as it did.

|

2/23/2021 5:16 AM

Anybody got a link?

|

2/23/2021 5:18 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

Anybody got a link?

Photo
|

2/23/2021 5:23 AM

Funny how Adrian left out the DRILLING part in his explanation of what went down before Don came on and set the record straight..he made it seem a lot more innocent than it was basically saying I "installed" a mod to make it better...oh well glad it got somewhat sorted out.

|

2/23/2021 5:24 AM

Sounded like an old married couple.

|

2/23/2021 5:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2021 5:29 AM

That sounded like it’s as sorted as MC’s 03 KTM

|

2/23/2021 5:37 AM

I thought it was great they worked it out. It sounds like both sides could have handled it better and it was cool to hear both sides instead of snarky social media comments. I thought Donn was very mature about it and Adrian came around. Good stuff.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

2/23/2021 5:38 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

Anybody got a link?

Almost 700 posts, so surely you know what Pulp Mx is on Monday nights. Podcast or You Tube.

|

2/23/2021 5:49 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

Anybody got a link?

8tensolutions wrote:

Almost 700 posts, so surely you know what Pulp Mx is on Monday nights. Podcast or You Tube.

Fair enough, I'm just being lazy as shit. lol

|

2/23/2021 6:06 AM

Sweet baby Jesus. What in the fuck. Are we five?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/23/2021 6:09 AM

Crush wrote:

Sweet baby Jesus. What in the fuck. Are we five?

Photo
|

2/23/2021 6:20 AM

thatswhathappens wrote:

Anybody got a link?

8tensolutions wrote:

thatswhathappens wrote:

Fair enough, I'm just being lazy as shit. lol

Ha!

|

2/23/2021 7:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2021 7:10 AM

Me listening to Adrian

via GIPHY

|

2/23/2021 8:19 AM

That was hard to listen to

|

2/23/2021 8:33 AM

Adrian was like Vince Friese at a party in Temecula last night

|

2/23/2021 8:46 AM

Adrian at Ride Engineering is great to deal with. He actually takes the time to talk and i was impressed with his customer service. I would never drill a hole in my frame for the HPSD system.

|

2/23/2021 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2021 9:02 AM

I will definitely not Ever buy ride engineering products after hearing that guy talk

|

2/23/2021 9:28 AM

Man was that uncomfortable to listen too....lol

|

2/23/2021 9:55 AM

In reference to Swap blowing out Adrian several years over a bike he didn't pay for he responds "Its kind of fun"

Fuck Don. What a shitty answer. Even if thats the truth you don't say that on a radio show with half the industry listening.

|

2/23/2021 9:58 AM

GD350 wrote:

I will definitely not Ever buy ride engineering products after hearing that guy talk

Donn burner account #5?

|

2/23/2021 10:02 AM

crowe660 wrote:

Drilling holes in a frame without asking seems like a horrible business decision.

Engineers, ammirite

Thanks for saving me the agony of a 3-4 hour pulp podcast show.. It's obvious to me Steve wants out of this show. Trying to sell it on a podcast sites etc. It's run it's course. I even received an email that I won the prize from one of the show and never got anything after replying with my address. Maybe Steve was just fucking around.. don't know anymore with him.. LOL.. That said, he should be a bit burned out with it. needs to pass the torch to some other newer industry idiots. LOL..

|

2/23/2021 10:04 AM

crowe660 wrote:

Engineers, ammirite

Moto_Geek wrote:

Thanks for saving me the agony of a 3-4 hour pulp podcast show.. It's obvious to me Steve wants out of this show. Trying to sell it on a podcast sites etc. It's run it's course. I even received an email that I won the prize from one of the show and never got anything after replying with my address. Maybe Steve was just fucking around.. don't know anymore with him.. LOL.. That said, he should be a bit burned out with it. needs to pass the torch to some other newer industry idiots. LOL..

What was he asking for it? Got a link for the for sale page? I hear I have another stimulus coming so i'm looking to buy.

|

2/23/2021 10:06 AM

GD350 wrote:

The fact you made an account to let us all know how you feel has me really intrigued to get to this portion of the show.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

2/23/2021 10:10 AM

nascarnate326 wrote:

In reference to Swap blowing out Adrian several years over a bike he didn't pay for he responds "Its kind of fun"

Fuck Don. What a shitty answer. Even if thats the truth you don't say that on a radio show with half the industry listening.

Agreed Adrian screwed up and should have admitted it but Don is really a tool for being a bully. What sort of grown man does this?

|

2/23/2021 10:10 AM

Dimblewambie wrote:

The fact you made an account to let us all know how you feel has me really intrigued to get to this portion of the show.

Tbh I've already had an account I just forgot the password, was browsing the forums and listening to the segment at the same time. Did not like how Adrian presented himself.

|

2/23/2021 10:16 AM

anyone want to post a time that the Adrian and Don shit show is? i may or may not be a rubbernecker and just want to listen to the back and forth

|

2/23/2021 10:18 AM

crowe660 wrote:

Engineers, ammirite

Moto_Geek wrote:

Run it’s course?? Yea the top podcast and probably the best media outlet in the sport has run its course. Don’t understand what you’re getting at? .LOL.

|

2/23/2021 10:19 AM

peelout wrote:

anyone want to post a time that the Adrian and Don shit show is? i may or may not be a rubbernecker and just want to listen to the back and forth

I second this question.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....