Stop talking crap about Reed

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2020 9:24 AM

If he doesn't qualify I will still defend him and respect him. The man has heart, is a true compettitor and don't forget a multiple time champion in the premere class. Someone recently called him a loser and that's not even a close representation.

There is no shame in Reed racing past his prime. The only thing I see when he is fighting for a transfer in the LCQ is PRIDE!

CHAD REED IS THE MAN and always has been always will be DONT FORGET IT.

|

2/26/2020 9:29 AM

He just started training again from all the ribs injuries and got 13th this weekend.... Who's talking crap?

|

www.morphgloves.com low priced gloves

2/26/2020 9:30 AM

Reed still makes the mains which to me classifies him as one of the top 22 racers on at least this side of the pond. Yes, he is not as good as he once was, but he is still extremely talented to be making mains. No everyone can make a 450 main. I think people get caught up that he was winning championship titles and no longer in that same classification.

|

2/26/2020 9:35 AM

If you didn't watch supercross in the 2000s I'm sorry for you but maybe you should find some races from 2004 to 2008 so you can know that Reed is a boss!

|

2/26/2020 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2020 9:37 AM

...where is the” LEAVE CHAD ALONE!” meme?...

|

2/26/2020 9:38 AM

Brent wrote:

...where is the” LEAVE CHAD ALONE!” meme?...

I was thinking of the same thing grin

|

2/26/2020 10:03 AM

All these keyboard trash talkers have a difference from you and Reed that you have some balls in front of a keeyboard and he has some balls at the supercross track.

It would be so funny to see the kids meet Reed in person and then see how they would talk.

|

2/26/2020 10:22 AM

|

2/26/2020 10:27 AM

|

2/26/2020 10:29 AM

I think the vast majority agree with you, so I’m a little confused as to why you’re wording it as if everyone is bashing Reed on this board?

|

2/26/2020 10:34 AM

Even though he got hurt, everything stems back to him being under prepared in the offseasons. Being prepared physically allows an athlete to better avoid injuries and to remain competitive longer. Chad likes to get fat and happy every summer lol Brayton is old and still comes in prepared. If Chad had been in better shape and more prepared, odds are higher that he wouldn't have broken his foot at straight rhythm preseason before or broken his ribs preseason this year. Sorry not sorry.

BTW I love Chad Reed. Huge fan. I'm always cheering for him. He's gonna be a name in Sports Cars in the next couple years.

|

2/26/2020 10:49 AM

twotwosix wrote:

Even though he got hurt, everything stems back to him being under prepared in the offseasons. Being prepared physically allows an athlete to better avoid injuries and to remain competitive longer. Chad likes to get fat and happy every summer lol Brayton is old and still comes in prepared. If Chad had been in better shape and more prepared, odds are higher that he wouldn't have broken his foot at straight rhythm preseason before or broken his ribs preseason this year. Sorry not sorry.

BTW I love Chad Reed. Huge fan. I'm always cheering for him. He's gonna be a name in Sports Cars in the next couple years.

Chad was injured during the pre-season getting ready, you do realize that?

He then re-injured the ribs in crash.

|

2/26/2020 10:58 AM

Anyone who can just jump right back on the bike and continue racing, deserves the utmost respect.

|

2/26/2020 11:15 AM

The dude is 37 and still beating some of the fastest guys in the world in the top 15. I don't know why anyone couldn't respect what this guy is doing, he is doing it out of pure love for the sport and for the fans.

|

2/26/2020 11:21 AM

ReturnofJorddo wrote:

I was thinking of the same thing grin

Thank you.

This thread wouldn't be complete without it.

Now, this nothing-burger turd of a thread needs to be flushed, no internet tough- guy that I've seen is saying anything bad about Reed anyway, and even if they do, WGAF...

|

2/26/2020 11:27 AM

Remember that one time in 2017 when Dungey was catching Tomac and they had that epic battle for the win?!?!

Of course not... because Reed intentionally held up Dungey after going a lap down and we never got to see that

|

2/26/2020 11:41 AM

BroFoSho wrote:

Remember that one time in 2017 when Dungey was catching Tomac and they had that epic battle for the win?!?!

Of course not... because Reed intentionally held up Dungey after going a lap down and we never got to see that

Na Dungey wasn't going to catch Eli anyway.

|

2/26/2020 2:16 PM

twotwosix wrote:

Chad was doing better than Brayton at Brayton's age.

|

2/26/2020 2:18 PM

Everything you need to know about Chad Reed is in these 2:23 seconds. A health Chad Reed can still knock on the door of the top 6 or 7 if not 5. People on this page had already said he needed to retire prior to A2 2014.

|

2/26/2020 2:26 PM

Mad respect for how long he’s been racing. It’s pretty crazy when you really think about it.

I think most people that don’t like him, myself included, is because of his attitude over the years and his racing style and tendency to just take out the riders who are faster then him. I mean he was always trying to take out Stewart and RC because he was never the top guy like them. I know, he’s won championships but he’s no Stewart, RC, Villopoto, or Dungey.

|

2/26/2020 3:50 PM

RandyS wrote:

Everything you need to know about Chad Reed is in these 2:23 seconds. A health Chad Reed can still knock on the door of the top 6 or 7 if not 5. People on this page had already said he needed to retire prior to A2 2014.

Maybe if the 13 or 14 guys in front of him crash...

|

2/26/2020 4:01 PM

|

2/26/2020 4:03 PM

RandyS wrote:

I think Roczen is checkin out Ms Dalgrens jumblies in that freeze frame. Lol....

...and damn, I miss Jenny Taft.

|

2/26/2020 4:48 PM

The main difference with Reed than the others is he will race when he is not 100%. Which unfortunately for the last few years is most of the time.

|

2/26/2020 5:10 PM

Philly215 wrote:

Mad respect for how long he’s been racing. It’s pretty crazy when you really think about it.

I think most people that don’t like him, myself included, is because of his attitude over the years and his racing style and tendency to just take out the riders who are faster then him. I mean he was always trying to take out Stewart and RC because he was never the top guy like them. I know, he’s won championships but he’s no Stewart, RC, Villopoto, or Dungey.

On what planet are you living on where he was always trying to take out RC and Stew?laughing

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

2/26/2020 5:47 PM

Yeah, whatever ....

Go Chad!

|

2/27/2020 7:12 AM

Yeah....

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

2/27/2020 5:16 PM

Philly215 wrote:

JM485 wrote:

On what planet are you living on where he was always trying to take out RC and Stew?laughing

Do you watch Supercross? Here’s one example. Atlanta. Forget what year. Last lap and Stewart is going to win easily. Reed basically ghost rides his bike in to Stewart in a corner taking them both out.

He’s ALWAYS done stuff like that. Super dirty rider but you fanboys never want to acknowledge those incidents.

|

2/27/2020 5:37 PM

spimx wrote:

All these keyboard trash talkers have a difference from you and Reed that you have some balls in front of a keeyboard and he has some balls at the supercross track.

It would be so funny to see the kids meet Reed in person and then see how they would talk.

He's a motocross racer not an mma fighter. You think people would be scared to talk shit to him in person? No one would this is harmless shit talking that no one takes seriously. Except for you apparently

|

2/27/2020 6:10 PM

He looked better last weekend. Hopefully he's been able to work on the bike this week

|

Racing motocross since 1996