Joe Rogan- Dr Malone Podcast

rucka356
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2022 6:19am
Wow, what an interesting podcast. Whether you are pro/anti vax or not this is very interesting.
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT?si=i7jZYB-IRo-6…
|
luke11
Fantasy
2280th
1/2/2022 2:01am
Is this the guy that’s a cardiologist, who is anti-vax yet him and his kids are vaxed?.. 🙄
Mucktub
1/2/2022 2:45am
No that was Dr McCullough and he's not entirely anti-vax, he's anti the vax being the one and only way out of this, he says there are other treatments which can be used against the virus that western government's of the world have not just ignored but have been almost removed from availability. I thought it was one of the most interesting conversations I've heard about this whole thing. So I will give the Dr Malone a listen as well.
MX114
1/2/2022 6:12am
The Dr McCullough interview was great and really informative. Just finishing up the recent Tim Dillon episode and I’ll have check out the Dr Malone one next. And side note. Joey Diaz needs to get back on. That guys my favorite on JRE he’s hilarious
RACERX69
1/2/2022 7:22am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2022 7:23am
Mucktub wrote:
No that was Dr McCullough and he's not entirely anti-vax, he's anti the vax being the one and only way out of this, he says there...
No that was Dr McCullough and he's not entirely anti-vax, he's anti the vax being the one and only way out of this, he says there are other treatments which can be used against the virus that western government's of the world have not just ignored but have been almost removed from availability. I thought it was one of the most interesting conversations I've heard about this whole thing. So I will give the Dr Malone a listen as well.
Just finished the Dr McCullough interview myself. It was not only informative, but also extremely eye opening. Whether you're pro or anti vax, it's a must listen.

The Shop

Markee
Fantasy
1941st
1/3/2022 9:55am
Apparently YouTube just removed any clips from those two interviews. The McCullough podcast was great.
1/3/2022 12:52pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2022 1:20pm
Isn’t it great, big tech shuts up actual subject matter experts with patents. And then clowns go on a weaponized smear campaign to get his medical license removed because he actually questions science ? Actually looks at raw data. Actually attempts to improve things and make sure we are making the best decisions through being informed ?

Fact checkers: nah stfu….grandma killers.
RACERX69
1/3/2022 1:19pm
Isn’t it great, big tech shuts up actual subject matter experts with patents. And then clowns go on a weaponized smear campaign to get his medical...
Isn’t it great, big tech shuts up actual subject matter experts with patents. And then clowns go on a weaponized smear campaign to get his medical license removed because he actually questions science ? Actually looks at raw data. Actually attempts to improve things and make sure we are making the best decisions through being informed ?

How about the default fact checker(Thompson Reuters) for Twitter is directly tied to big pharma(Pfizer). Go figure!

Unfreakingbelievable how dishonest, corrupt and inept our Govt and it's institutions are. Then you have the MSM and Social Media acting as the gatekeepers of truth. This is a disaster.

Btw, well stated Georgie.
MudPup545
1/4/2022 5:47pm
Ok, I’ll be the guy to ask dumb questions. I’m not exactly tech savvy so…..how do I even find his show? It is a podcast right? When I search for it (iPhone Podcast) the only thing I find is podcast of other people talking about his show. Am I doing something wrong?
agn5008
Fantasy
256th
1/4/2022 5:50pm
MudPup545 wrote:
Ok, I’ll be the guy to ask dumb questions. I’m not exactly tech savvy so…..how do I even find his show? It is a podcast right...
Ok, I’ll be the guy to ask dumb questions. I’m not exactly tech savvy so…..how do I even find his show? It is a podcast right? When I search for it (iPhone Podcast) the only thing I find is podcast of other people talking about his show. Am I doing something wrong?
Get the Spotify app. It’s free
MudPup545
1/4/2022 5:57pm
MudPup545 wrote:
Ok, I’ll be the guy to ask dumb questions. I’m not exactly tech savvy so…..how do I even find his show? It is a podcast right...
agn5008 wrote:
Get the Spotify app. It’s free
Well that was easy! I had no idea that it was a Spotify only deal. Thank you.
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
1/5/2022 7:39am
It’s unreal how corrupt big pharma is. What a shit show.

I miss pre-internet life.
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
1/5/2022 8:02am
crowe660 wrote:

I hear ya. I do miss pre social media times. The internet was best when it was at home in the corner room. Your phone flipped open and its main purpose was to make and receive calls.

Having it at your fingertips with constant notifications and the "need" for attention really has lead folks in the wrong direction.
Robgvx
1/5/2022 8:21am
If they pull your videos down, you're on the right track
Or you’re posting nonsense.
jambalaya
1/5/2022 10:16am
People really like listening to what they want to hear
garasaki
1/5/2022 11:32am
crowe660 wrote:

I listened to the John Abramson podcast then the Robert Malone podcast, back to back.

Harrowing.

I keep hoping there is some sort of counterpoint. I can't help but notice that Rogan has had a string of anti-pharma viewpoints since getting Rona then the weird smear campaign CNN went on.

I am not pro-vax for everyone, and am actively anti mandate, and am an avid Rogan listener. I've always appreciated the open and balanced approach his podcast has had. I was not a big pharma fan before. I'm also an optimist. I say all that to go on to say the following:

I am a little cynical that the situation is as dire as it's being painted by Rogan right now. Are we really getting a balanced view, or is Rogan just bringing on people who will say what he wants to hear?

If things are really as bad as this picture that's being painting.....I dunno. It's real ugly.
1/5/2022 11:50am
"if you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

- WWII bomber pilots
Shawn142
1/5/2022 11:53am
crowe660 wrote:

garasaki wrote:
I listened to the John Abramson podcast then the Robert Malone podcast, back to back. Harrowing. I keep hoping there is some sort of counterpoint. I...
I listened to the John Abramson podcast then the Robert Malone podcast, back to back.

Harrowing.

I keep hoping there is some sort of counterpoint. I can't help but notice that Rogan has had a string of anti-pharma viewpoints since getting Rona then the weird smear campaign CNN went on.

I am not pro-vax for everyone, and am actively anti mandate, and am an avid Rogan listener. I've always appreciated the open and balanced approach his podcast has had. I was not a big pharma fan before. I'm also an optimist. I say all that to go on to say the following:

I am a little cynical that the situation is as dire as it's being painted by Rogan right now. Are we really getting a balanced view, or is Rogan just bringing on people who will say what he wants to hear?

If things are really as bad as this picture that's being painting.....I dunno. It's real ugly.
Considering Rogan's own scatter shooting approach to dealing with COVID himself it seems like he's heavy on the group that generally aligns with him on this particular subject.
1/5/2022 2:26pm
Isn’t it great, big tech shuts up actual subject matter experts with patents. And then clowns go on a weaponized smear campaign to get his medical...

RACERX69 wrote:
How about the default fact checker(Thompson Reuters) for Twitter is directly tied to big pharma(Pfizer). Go figure! Unfreakingbelievable how dishonest, corrupt and inept our Govt and...
How about the default fact checker(Thompson Reuters) for Twitter is directly tied to big pharma(Pfizer). Go figure!

Unfreakingbelievable how dishonest, corrupt and inept our Govt and it's institutions are. Then you have the MSM and Social Media acting as the gatekeepers of truth. This is a disaster.

Btw, well stated Georgie.
How about that the recent Facebook lawsuit the "fact checkers" are just opinions, not actual fact checking.
I have noticed since that case, every "fact check" tag on my Instagram feed is just the now the standard " vaccine info link " i cant remember the last time there was a "opinion" fact check explanation
nytsmaC
1/5/2022 2:42pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2022 2:51pm
crowe660 wrote:

garasaki wrote:
I listened to the John Abramson podcast then the Robert Malone podcast, back to back. Harrowing. I keep hoping there is some sort of counterpoint. I...

Harrowing.

It is ugly.

Keep in mind that these guests are very carefully choosing their words with well thought out responses, knowing that they will be “fact checked” to death and any mistakes will be used to discredit the entire interview. They are speaking truths. The one thing McCullough got wrong was stating that yoy cannot get covid twice, as that has since been proven with the Omicron variant. They addressed this in the Malone podcast.

These guys are highly accredited and have a lot to lose. They’re laying the facts out there for everyone. Some definitely do not want to know these facts as they don’t want to admit that they’ve been gullible and duped. These people would rather be right than to be part of the solution.

Rather than listening to the data these guys are providing and debating it they are just silenced, tarred and feathered. The people who support this are part of the mass psychosis that is referred to during the interviews. I don’t know how anyone can actually listen and not be sickened by what is going on unless they are so dug in on the position they have taken on these issues that they have blinders on.
rhargrave431
1/5/2022 3:00pm
I haven't listened to this one yet, but after listening to the McCullough one I thought it sounded like he was bitter that the federal government didn't come to him to help deal with the pandemic at the start. He did a really good job of deflecting the questions when Joe kept asking "why." "Why are they forcing this vaccine " "why are they outlawing the hydro drug?" Are all of Peter McCullough statements opinion or are they actually fact? I mean he said we can't get covid twice, and that has been proven false, so I'm not sure. Very insightful though to hear someone of that level of expertise talk.
nytsmaC
1/5/2022 3:19pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2022 3:20pm
I haven't listened to this one yet, but after listening to the McCullough one I thought it sounded like he was bitter that the federal government...
I haven't listened to this one yet, but after listening to the McCullough one I thought it sounded like he was bitter that the federal government didn't come to him to help deal with the pandemic at the start. He did a really good job of deflecting the questions when Joe kept asking "why." "Why are they forcing this vaccine " "why are they outlawing the hydro drug?" Are all of Peter McCullough statements opinion or are they actually fact? I mean he said we can't get covid twice, and that has been proven false, so I'm not sure. Very insightful though to hear someone of that level of expertise talk.
These guys can’t answer a question like “Why did they do this?” as their answer would be an assumption. They’re sticking to the facts. They have to or else they lose their credibility.

McCullough stated that you can’t get covid twice, as there was no actual evidence/proof of it ever happening at the time of his interview. Since then this has been proven to be wrong. He actually reached out to Joe to correct himself and this was mentioned in the Malone interview. It’s too bad as that would have been terrific if true.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
1/5/2022 3:27pm
garasaki wrote:

Harrowing.

He had Sanjay Gupta (chief medical correspondent for CNN) on before McCulloch.
BMSOBx2
1/5/2022 5:41pm
Malone gets clicked by Twitter for persistent misinformation goes to Rogan who's kind of shady on the Covid stuff himself who then jumps to the GETTR platform to avoid censorship of said misinformation to get the message out...

That's like getting clicked on vital and logging back on under a different name.Cool
garasaki
1/5/2022 7:19pm
garasaki wrote:

Harrowing.

EZZA 95B wrote:
Yup

I meant since then. I lump that Sanjay appearance into the whole CNN smear campaign. It seems like ever since Sanjay was on, 50% of the shows have been anti-pharma and every episode seems to contain some anti-vax/pharma discussion.

It's a big deal worthy of discussion but I'm starting to wonder if there is a concerted effort from Rogan/Petersons/Friedman /probably others to push back hard against pharma. They all seem to have switched to a focus on that more than wide ranging topics since the Sanjay episode.

Noticeably absent lately are Elk, Aliens, and Pyramids
rucka356
1/5/2022 8:17pm
Rogan knows whats going on, he's trying to educate people so they understand how messed up everything is. Mandates that don't make sense, big pharma corruption, etc...
nytsmaC
1/5/2022 8:35pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Malone gets clicked by Twitter for persistent misinformation goes to Rogan who's kind of shady on the Covid stuff himself who then jumps to the GETTR...
Malone gets clicked by Twitter for persistent misinformation goes to Rogan who's kind of shady on the Covid stuff himself who then jumps to the GETTR platform to avoid censorship of said misinformation to get the message out...

That's like getting clicked on vital and logging back on under a different name.Cool
What misinformation? Care to elaborate?
1/6/2022 4:37am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2022 4:43am
garasaki wrote:

Harrowing.

EZZA 95B wrote:
Nobody will come on from the other side to debate these guys.

He tries to set that up.

Get on there present both sides. I’m Confident Joe will fairly moderate.

These other side guys WONT debate. They won’t do it. Really they don’t need to, people gravitate to one solution ideas anyway.

I saw a patient the other day. Extensively went over how to get cholesterol down with diet and exercise. Wrote him up a good solid plan before he/she came into the visit. He/she looked at it and was like, no. I Just wanted a pill. (Ok, but you’re not fixing the underlying cause, here’s your simvastatin.)

Makes me Think health literacy is so bad in this country people just want a vaccine and for it to be over. A one solution idea.

Ask your doctor if _______ is right for you ! There’s nothing evil at the core of big pharma. But the people demand to be incentivized by snake oil and more pills and pharma will continue to try to develop medication to combat illness if there’s demand for it.

Post a reply to: Joe Rogan- Dr Malone Podcast

The Latest