WEBB RUMOR?

11/26/2019 1:24pm
I guess it's no longer just a rumor. Sounds like it's now being fully acknowledged on social media. It is one of those things that's kind...
I guess it's no longer just a rumor. Sounds like it's now being fully acknowledged on social media.

It is one of those things that's kind of disappointing to hear, but we just have to recognize about pro MX: AC's name isn't Adam.
brapgod69 wrote:
Where is it on social media?
Read his post again.. Haha
1
aeffertz
Posts
12804
Joined
7/16/2015
Location
La Crosse, WI, USA
11/26/2019 1:25pm
brapgod69 wrote:
Where is it on social media?
It’s on USADA’s website as well. You hate to hear it because you’d never expect someone like AC to do that type of thing but it’s right there in the results. USADA drug tested Adam Cianciarulo and the results came back positive for being named Michael. I’m still in shock.
21
11/26/2019 1:31pm
So Michael CIAnCIArulo is using Cooper Webb as his....
11
loftyair
Posts
2910
Joined
7/3/2009
Location
riverside, CA, USA
11/26/2019 1:34pm
Futures probs coming with 'banned' substances. The future will be pushing the, 'its a perf enhancer now, so that dude way back who was using 'caffeine'(just example) gets his titles stripped'. I say if its 'natural', have at it!
Sean Connery, medicine man!
1

The Shop

brapgod69
Posts
297
Joined
12/26/2017
Location
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
11/26/2019 1:34pm
aeffertz wrote:
It’s on USADA’s website as well. You hate to hear it because you’d never expect someone like AC to do that type of thing but it’s...
It’s on USADA’s website as well. You hate to hear it because you’d never expect someone like AC to do that type of thing but it’s right there in the results. USADA drug tested Adam Cianciarulo and the results came back positive for being named Michael. I’m still in shock.
I’m all jacked up trying to keep up on this post hahaha
OldHalfway
Posts
139
Joined
2/19/2018
Location
Pemberton, NJ, USA
11/26/2019 1:35pm
It was probably Kframe-Wayne...
2
FuzzyLogic
Posts
288
Joined
5/18/2018
Location
Minneapolis, MN, USA
11/26/2019 1:46pm
loftyair wrote:
Futures probs coming with 'banned' substances. The future will be pushing the, 'its a perf enhancer now, so that dude way back who was using 'caffeine'(just...
Futures probs coming with 'banned' substances. The future will be pushing the, 'its a perf enhancer now, so that dude way back who was using 'caffeine'(just example) gets his titles stripped'. I say if its 'natural', have at it!
Sean Connery, medicine man!
I think you should be drug tested
2
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68071
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
11/26/2019 1:47pm
MZ193 wrote:
Michael cianciarulo😂😂😂😂😂
-MAVERICK- wrote:
That's his name. Michael Adam Cianciarulo.
aeffertz wrote:
SINCE WHEN?!

Webb banned from racing, “Adam” is actually Michael, our pets heads are falling off! This thread delivers.
Couldn't find the video but here's his old Facebook account.
1
keinz
Posts
2431
Joined
9/26/2011
Location
Tallinn, Harjumaa, EE
11/26/2019 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2019 2:13pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Couldn't find the video but here's his old Facebook account. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/11/26/387181/s1200_Screenshot_20191126_164402_Chrome.jpg[/img]
Couldn't find the video but here's his old Facebook account.
How we gonna call him now? MAC? MAC Pro, or just
Apple?
1
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
11/26/2019 2:12pm
DC shows up here and shoots down the rumor. And yet------this thread still remains. SMH.
I was out at Milestone and hadn’t checked the forum until now.

I haven’t heard anything about it. So far I’d call it a rumor about a rumor and will move it to the dumbgeon for now. If there’s an update, we can reassess.
3
1
side-pipe
Posts
305
Joined
9/29/2019
Location
Midland, NC, USA
11/26/2019 4:32pm
I bet he would test positive for Lucky Charms. Whistling
1
Scull79
Posts
396
Joined
10/12/2017
Location
Mechanicsville, VA, USA
11/26/2019 4:45pm
I would think if this was more than a rumor that we would have heard more about it by now considering it is the 2019 supercross champ. I mean we are a mere 4-5 weeks away from the start of the new season.
hamncheeze
Posts
2427
Joined
1/13/2018
Location
British Columbia, CA
11/26/2019 4:54pm
This sounds like some crazy shit as usual but IF there is a positive and it's one of Aldon's guys again, when do we start having a look at his Mind-FX supplement? I mean, I know it's tested and certified and yadda-yadda but if 2 of Baker's guys end up glowing then anyone taking that stuff might want to reconsider.
1
2
danman
Posts
1204
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Readstown, WI, USA
11/27/2019 7:51am
I guess it's no longer just a rumor. Sounds like it's now being fully acknowledged on social media. It is one of those things that's kind...
I guess it's no longer just a rumor. Sounds like it's now being fully acknowledged on social media.

It is one of those things that's kind of disappointing to hear, but we just have to recognize about pro MX: AC's name isn't Adam.
Do we need to start calling him MC now? Wait, that's taken. How about MC9? MAC9? Man, this is fucking me up right now, Bros.
aeffertz wrote:
Dude... check this out. Cooper Webb’s trainer is Aldon Baker. Baker. Baker’s dozen. Dozen = 12. 12 rounds of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross. AC’s new number...
Dude... check this out.

Cooper Webb’s trainer is Aldon Baker. Baker. Baker’s dozen. Dozen = 12. 12 rounds of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross. AC’s new number is 9. 12-9 = 3. 3 = pro motocross champion Eli Tomac!!! Tomacs outdoor number = 1.

3-1 = 2. 2 = Jeremy McGrath. Jeremy McGrath = MC... 2 also = Cooper Webb. That means... Holy shit, this is deeper than we thought.

COOPER WEBB IS MICHAEL CIANCIARULO
After reading this, I need a drink! LOVE IT!
omalley
Posts
1528
Joined
7/27/2016
Location
Snohomish, WA, USA
11/27/2019 9:07am
MOTO1313 wrote:
So this negative rumor tested positive to being negatively truthful? I am positively confused.
That’s a polarizing statement....
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
11/27/2019 12:28pm
It was sarcasm. I don't think Webb is doing cocaine.
How are we supposed to know when you’re being sarcastic, and when you’re just out-and-out slandering someone?

You can email your reply to sgiberson@vitalmx.com.
1
Robgvx
Posts
4104
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
GB
11/27/2019 1:10pm
It was sarcasm. I don't think Webb is doing cocaine.
GuyB wrote:
How are we supposed to know when you’re being sarcastic, and when you’re just out-and-out slandering someone?

You can email your reply to sgiberson@vitalmx.com.
Do you check that email Steve?
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
11/27/2019 1:11pm
Robgvx wrote:
Do you check that email Steve?
That's my everyday email address here.
Robgvx
Posts
4104
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
GB
11/27/2019 1:33pm
Robgvx wrote:
Do you check that email Steve?
GuyB wrote:
That's my everyday email address here.
Look for one from me on 11/5...
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
11/27/2019 1:54pm
Robgvx wrote:
Look for one from me on 11/5...
Not seeing it.
Robgvx
Posts
4104
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
GB
11/27/2019 2:09pm
GuyB wrote:
Not seeing it.
Just sent again.

Post a reply to: WEBB RUMOR?

The Latest