Tomac is on another level.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2019 2:55 PM

The first moto was pretty damn impressive. Just sayin'. Thoughts?

|

Livin' the dream, two wheels at a time!

7/27/2019 2:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2019 2:59 PM

Same level. These guys are all riding great !

Roczen had the fastest lap, by over a second.

2:17.608 Roczen
2:19.026 Tomac

Just sayin’ ....

|

7/27/2019 2:59 PM

Wish he was on his last year level. But he’s still a level ahead of these boys.

|

7/27/2019 2:59 PM

SIC!

|

7/27/2019 3:00 PM

langhammx wrote:

Same level. These guys are all riding great !

Roczen had the fastest lap, by over a second.

2:17.608 Roczen
2:19.026 Tomac

Just sayin’ ....

Who came from the back, crashed and still won?

Just sayin’....

|

7/27/2019 3:00 PM

Last week, everyone was talking about how Webb was going to take over.

|

7/27/2019 3:03 PM

Who is their right mind said that after a mud race?

|

7/27/2019 3:05 PM

langhammx wrote:

Same level. These guys are all riding great !

Roczen had the fastest lap, by over a second.

2:17.608 Roczen
2:19.026 Tomac

Just sayin’ ....

That lap came in clear traffic, in the lead....

|

7/27/2019 3:06 PM

|

7/27/2019 3:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2019 3:12 PM

langhammx wrote:

Same level. These guys are all riding great !

Roczen had the fastest lap, by over a second.

2:17.608 Roczen
2:19.026 Tomac

Just sayin’ ....

murray88 wrote:

Who came from the back, crashed and still won?

Just sayin’....

You are right, he was the fastest guy. He’s the fastest guy, more often than not, but his CRASHING doesn’t put him on another level. Neither does coming from behind. Look, Tomac has the speed to be the best, but until he can take some lessons from Dungey’s career, he’s not going to dominate like he’s capable of doing. I honestly just don’t care for these threads, he’s not on a different level, but he did win the race and could go wire to wire in the next moto. Next level is 24-0 and only 2 guys have ever accomplished this feat and both were NEXT LEVEL. Just my 2 cents... let the down votes begin ! tongue

|

7/27/2019 3:11 PM

murray88 wrote:

Who is their right mind said that after a mud race?

There’s a couple threads here, but there’s other sources of information,
https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Cooper-Webb-1-1,1362872?page=2#post_4258284

|

7/27/2019 3:19 PM

He's good, in my opinion he's the best outdoor rider there is in the U.S. atm.

|

Pontifex Maximus de Mullets

7/27/2019 3:21 PM

Currently he is since he got both the speed and fitness. Speedwise Roczen is right there with him though, he's just not 100% fit.

|

7/27/2019 3:25 PM

langhammx wrote:

Last week, everyone was talking about how Webb was going to take over.

Everyone is an idiot though. Eli is pretty damned proven out here.

|

7/27/2019 3:27 PM

langhammx wrote:

Same level. These guys are all riding great !

Roczen had the fastest lap, by over a second.

2:17.608 Roczen
2:19.026 Tomac

Just sayin’ ....

murray88 wrote:

Who came from the back, crashed and still won?

Just sayin’....

langhammx wrote:

You are right, he was the fastest guy. He’s the fastest guy, more often than not, but his CRASHING doesn’t put him on another level. Neither does coming from behind. Look, Tomac has the speed to be the best, but until he can take some lessons from Dungey’s career, he’s not going to dominate like he’s capable of doing. I honestly just don’t care for these threads, he’s not on a different level, but he did win the race and could go wire to wire in the next moto. Next level is 24-0 and only 2 guys have ever accomplished this feat and both were NEXT LEVEL. Just my 2 cents... let the down votes begin ! tongue

You might be right. Guess that makes Bubba next level and RC next level X2.

|

7/27/2019 3:31 PM

langhammx wrote:

Last week, everyone was talking about how Webb was going to take over.

You know how its the weekly vital show. Unfortunately this sport is a what have you done lately. Im impressed by all these riders. After 40 years of following dirt bikes im still amazed how all of them ride

|

7/27/2019 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2019 4:36 PM

langhammx wrote:

Same level. These guys are all riding great !

Roczen had the fastest lap, by over a second.

2:17.608 Roczen
2:19.026 Tomac

Just sayin’ ....

Race is more than one lap

Just sayin'...

|

7/27/2019 4:48 PM

langhammx wrote:

Same level. These guys are all riding great !

Roczen had the fastest lap, by over a second.

2:17.608 Roczen
2:19.026 Tomac

Just sayin’ ....

theprizefighter wrote:

Race is more than one lap

Just sayin'...

94 could have been faster, and not let him catch up. Just sayin'; 1 is a beast coming from a worse start.

|

Livin' the dream, two wheels at a time!

7/27/2019 4:52 PM

I wonder how big Tomacs points lead would be if he had Webbs starts. He's coming from outside the top 5 more often than not and still has a huge points lead

|

7/27/2019 5:14 PM

Surprised we haven’t seen a “Tomac - FMOTP” thread yet, he’s crushed it today.

|

7/27/2019 5:15 PM

#BEASTMODE!!!

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

7/27/2019 5:20 PM

What? I like his articles if for nothing else, he likes to go outside of conventional thinking.

|

7/27/2019 5:26 PM

Oh well....maybe OP was right at least for this race hahaha

|

Pontifex Maximus de Mullets

7/27/2019 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2019 7:31 AM

mulletracer wrote:

Oh well....maybe OP was right at least for this race hahaha

Yeah, he was the best guy today, no doubt !

EDIT-
I just watched the 2nd moto and I gotta say.... Tomac was on another level. Lol he had an awesome day.

|

7/27/2019 5:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2019 5:46 PM

All KR94 fans with their lame "he is not fit" argument. Get over it. Roczen best days are behind him, he will win some motos, and few sx races, will be a podium treat but won't win another title.

About ET3, he is an animal. I did not expect any less from him. Fastes rider at the moment.

|

7/27/2019 5:53 PM

FerCzD wrote:

All KR94 fans with their lame "he is not fit" argument. Get over it. Roczen best days are behind him, he will win some motos, and few sx races, will be a podium treat but won't win another title.

About ET3, he is an animal. I did not expect any less from him. Fastes rider at the moment.

So how do you explain that he went 1-2-2-3-1-2-6-1-2 and had the points lead before he hit the wall at the FL national and then suddently went 10-12-10-6-3-14? Coincidence?
And he's still only 7 points behind second place.

Sure, he has nothing for Tomac right now. But to say he won't win another title is not very intelligent.

|

7/27/2019 5:53 PM

langhammx wrote:

Same level. These guys are all riding great !

Roczen had the fastest lap, by over a second.

2:17.608 Roczen
2:19.026 Tomac

Just sayin’ ....

murray88 wrote:

Who came from the back, crashed and still won?

Just sayin’....

langhammx wrote:

You are right, he was the fastest guy. He’s the fastest guy, more often than not, but his CRASHING doesn’t put him on another level. Neither does coming from behind. Look, Tomac has the speed to be the best, but until he can take some lessons from Dungey’s career, he’s not going to dominate like he’s capable of doing. I honestly just don’t care for these threads, he’s not on a different level, but he did win the race and could go wire to wire in the next moto. Next level is 24-0 and only 2 guys have ever accomplished this feat and both were NEXT LEVEL. Just my 2 cents... let the down votes begin ! tongue

His "crashing" sort of shows that he is probably on another level, actually.

Despite his "crashing", he has a full race lead with 3 races to go. Without his "crashing" he'd probably be 2 levels up.....

👍

|

7/27/2019 6:11 PM

FerCzD wrote:

All KR94 fans with their lame "he is not fit" argument. Get over it. Roczen best days are behind him, he will win some motos, and few sx races, will be a podium treat but won't win another title.

About ET3, he is an animal. I did not expect any less from him. Fastes rider at the moment.

crusty_xx wrote:

So how do you explain that he went 1-2-2-3-1-2-6-1-2 and had the points lead before he hit the wall at the FL national and then suddently went 10-12-10-6-3-14? Coincidence?
And he's still only 7 points behind second place.

Sure, he has nothing for Tomac right now. But to say he won't win another title is not very intelligent.

I'd say it's mental. Kenny says something too much that he starts believing it's true. Convincing himself that it's not that he is not up to par, but indeed a misterious issue holding him back.

|

7/27/2019 6:39 PM

m21racing wrote:

The first moto was pretty damn impressive. Just sayin'. Thoughts?

Thoughts? I thought the second Moto was more impressive!! But I really dont understand the dislike for Tomac? The guy races clean,he comes across very humble and genuine, looks to come from a good family. The guy is 100% Professional.

|

7/27/2019 6:41 PM

FerCzD wrote:

I'd say it's mental. Kenny says something too much that he starts believing it's true. Convincing himself that it's not that he is not up to par, but indeed a misterious issue holding him back.

Watch the first laps of the Southwick motos again. Still think it's mental? Unless this mental thing SUDDENLY strikes from one moment to the next

|