Tomac is on another level.

APLMAN99
7/28/2019 5:29pm
Stoop wrote:
Laughing Tomac couldn’t even beat Prado riding a 250 on his home track and you think he is better than Herlings?
In what world is Red Bud Tomac’s home track? There’s probably like a 2000km distance between where Tomac lives and where Red Bud is. I’m noticing...
In what world is Red Bud Tomac’s home track? There’s probably like a 2000km distance between where Tomac lives and where Red Bud is.

I’m noticing a trend in people who like to shit on Tomac and being unable to use or acknowledge facts.
mxb2 wrote:
Krocs home track also, how did he do lol. Not mentioned that whole weekend. People need to make up their minds, does this race count or...
Krocs home track also, how did he do lol. Not mentioned that whole weekend. People need to make up their minds, does this race count or not, as fmotp. Because glenn just answered the question. Glenn never podiumed all year at the gp s. But beat the champ. So whats it gonna be? Cant have it both ways.

Ranman68
7/28/2019 5:41pm
BobbyM wrote:
Herlings, with only one week on the bike would mop the floor with him.
Ranman68 wrote:
Get outta here with that goofy shit. Herlings is too busy being ON THE FLOOR and carried off the track. Tomac won multiple sx mains and...
Get outta here with that goofy shit. Herlings is too busy being ON THE FLOOR and carried off the track. Tomac won multiple sx mains and clinching his 3rd straight outdoor title with multiple wins while Herlings is just posting on Instagram. Even IF Herlings were healthy, Tomac would kick his ass to the moon on a hard pack track. I'd bet money on it any day.
Stoop wrote:
Laughing Tomac couldn’t even beat Prado riding a 250 on his home track and you think he is better than Herlings?
One mud race where Tomac had 31st gate pick is your logic huh? I guess Coldenhoff is actually better than Herlings. The Herlings that Anderson beat straight up. The Anderson that Tomac smokes every weekend. Hmm.....
Idiot.
7/28/2019 6:48pm
Stoop wrote:
In what world is Red Bud Tomac’s home track? There’s probably like a 2000km distance between where Tomac lives and where Red Bud is. I’m noticing...
In what world is Red Bud Tomac’s home track? There’s probably like a 2000km distance between where Tomac lives and where Red Bud is.

I’m noticing a trend in people who like to shit on Tomac and being unable to use or acknowledge facts.
mxb2 wrote:
Krocs home track also, how did he do lol. Not mentioned that whole weekend. People need to make up their minds, does this race count or...
Krocs home track also, how did he do lol. Not mentioned that whole weekend. People need to make up their minds, does this race count or not, as fmotp. Because glenn just answered the question. Glenn never podiumed all year at the gp s. But beat the champ. So whats it gonna be? Cant have it both ways.
Nailed it, but don't expect an answer.
BS12
7/28/2019 6:48pm
Back on track...

There were several times late in that 2nd moto that I, for the first time this season, simply had to rewind and watch again. Tomac was ON RAILS. The way he hit that 180 left hander after the big step up before they go into the trees late in the lap was ridiculous! Not the mention his entry speed in the tight S bends!

The Shop

Fourth_Floor
7/28/2019 7:29pm
All KTM had to do to end this debate for us all was to let Herlings race the US Nationals and they done fucked that up.
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
7/28/2019 7:44pm
Stoop wrote:

It’s in the Usa wasn’t it? The country Tomac lives, the same track that Tomac’s been racing for years? I didn’t mean his backyard track in Colorado although Herlings would have probably waxed him on that as well.
7/28/2019 7:47pm
Stoop wrote:

Stoop wrote:
It’s in the Usa wasn’t it? The country Tomac lives, the same track that Tomac’s been racing for years? I didn’t mean his backyard track in...
It’s in the Usa wasn’t it? The country Tomac lives, the same track that Tomac’s been racing for years? I didn’t mean his backyard track in Colorado although Herlings would have probably waxed him on that as well.
But could Herlings beat Glenn there? We all know Glenn is the FMOTP
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
7/28/2019 7:48pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Get outta here with that goofy shit. Herlings is too busy being ON THE FLOOR and carried off the track. Tomac won multiple sx mains and...
Get outta here with that goofy shit. Herlings is too busy being ON THE FLOOR and carried off the track. Tomac won multiple sx mains and clinching his 3rd straight outdoor title with multiple wins while Herlings is just posting on Instagram. Even IF Herlings were healthy, Tomac would kick his ass to the moon on a hard pack track. I'd bet money on it any day.
Stoop wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
One mud race where Tomac had 31st gate pick is your logic huh? I guess Coldenhoff is actually better than Herlings. The Herlings that Anderson beat...
One mud race where Tomac had 31st gate pick is your logic huh? I guess Coldenhoff is actually better than Herlings. The Herlings that Anderson beat straight up. The Anderson that Tomac smokes every weekend. Hmm.....
Idiot.
A lot of excuses in that statement Laughing , how about that fact Herlings beaten Tomac 7 out of 8 times theyve raced all on American soilLaughing Fact
mxb2
7/28/2019 7:50pm
Stoop wrote:

Stoop wrote:
It’s in the Usa wasn’t it? The country Tomac lives, the same track that Tomac’s been racing for years? I didn’t mean his backyard track in...
What about kroc? You never mention him,. Is he really a 18th place rider,? What was his excuse on his home track. ?
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
7/28/2019 7:52pm

Stoop wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
What about kroc? You never mention him,. Is he really a 18th place rider,? What was his excuse on his home track. ?
Maybe ask him
mxb2
7/28/2019 7:52pm
Stoop wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
One mud race where Tomac had 31st gate pick is your logic huh? I guess Coldenhoff is actually better than Herlings. The Herlings that Anderson beat...
Idiot.
Stoop wrote:
A lot of excuses in that statement :laugh: , how about that fact Herlings beaten Tomac 7 out of 8 times theyve raced all on American...
A lot of excuses in that statement Laughing , how about that fact Herlings beaten Tomac 7 out of 8 times theyve raced all on American soilLaughing Fact
Do you really think coldenhoff is better than tomac or kroc?
7/28/2019 7:54pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Idiot.
Stoop wrote:
A lot of excuses in that statement :laugh: , how about that fact Herlings beaten Tomac 7 out of 8 times theyve raced all on American...
mxb2 wrote:
Coldenhoff=FMOTP. Thread over bruh
mxb2
7/28/2019 7:56pm
Stoop wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Coldenhoff=FMOTP. Thread over bruh
Ok.lol. There ya have it.
mxb2
7/28/2019 7:57pm
Stoop wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Stoop wrote:
Maybe ask him
I want your answer, since you always bring up tomac. And nobody else.
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
7/28/2019 7:57pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Idiot.
Stoop wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Of corse not, but I know Herlings is better than Tomac
mxb2
7/28/2019 8:03pm
Stoop wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Stoop wrote:
Pretty sure eli wd be ok as the #2 dude in the world and best overall sx,mx rider in the world
APLMAN99
7/28/2019 8:08pm
Stoop wrote:

Stoop wrote:
You may not realize this, but the US is a pretty large space and there's enough venues that racers usually only race a venue once a year.

Except for Glen Helen and maybe now Pala/Fox, of course. But even those aren't usually ran in full National layouts.

While Tomac had raced at a track called Red Bud, it wasn't the same Red Bud that he'd spent 7 racing days at over the course of 9 years......

Definitely nowhere near the most lenient version of "home track".....
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
7/28/2019 8:13pm
mxb2 wrote:
Stoop wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Pretty sure eli wd be ok as the #2 dude in the world and best overall sx,mx rider in the world
Yes you’re right Eli should be happy to be the second fastest mx and second fastest sx rider in the world
Press516
Fantasy
90th
7/28/2019 8:21pm
ROFL... Yep, Coldenhoff is FMOTP! And Anstie the year before... Seems neither Herlings nor Tomac have ever earned that title.

Ignorant shit...

mxb2
7/28/2019 8:33pm
Stoop wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Stoop wrote:
Yes you’re right Eli should be happy to be the second fastest mx and second fastest sx rider in the world
I m talking mx,sx combined. He is the best dude.
zehn
7/28/2019 8:38pm
mxb2 wrote:
I m talking mx,sx combined. He is the best dude.
Stop feeding the troll
Ranman68
7/28/2019 9:34pm
Stoop wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
Idiot.
Stoop wrote:
Under equal conditions where they both had good gate picks (unlike Red Bud) and where Tomac didn't have a title to protect (like Ironman), they are 1-1. Shut the fuck up already, you moron. Your gay little emojis don't change my opinion. Besides, Herlings hasn't been winning shit. 1 title in 3 years. 1 moto win in 2019. Sounds like the self proclaimed "FMOTP" Herlings is becoming just a "when he isn't injured" guy, and even then I'd put my money on Tomac on hard pack. Herlings has only been WATCHING motocross races on his TV while Tomac has been winning them. MX and SX both.
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
7/28/2019 9:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/28/2019 9:55pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Idiot.
Stoop wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
Under equal conditions where they both had good gate picks (unlike Red Bud) and where Tomac didn't have a title to protect (like Ironman), they are...
Under equal conditions where they both had good gate picks (unlike Red Bud) and where Tomac didn't have a title to protect (like Ironman), they are 1-1. Shut the fuck up already, you moron. Your gay little emojis don't change my opinion. Besides, Herlings hasn't been winning shit. 1 title in 3 years. 1 moto win in 2019. Sounds like the self proclaimed "FMOTP" Herlings is becoming just a "when he isn't injured" guy, and even then I'd put my money on Tomac on hard pack. Herlings has only been WATCHING motocross races on his TV while Tomac has been winning them. MX and SX both.
They line up on the same gate dickhead 7 out of 8, maybe you should go sit in your safe space if you can’t handle facts 😂
Ranman68
7/28/2019 10:19pm
Stoop wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
Under equal conditions where they both had good gate picks (unlike Red Bud) and where Tomac didn't have a title to protect (like Ironman), they are...
Stoop wrote:
They line up on the same gate dickhead 7 out of 8, maybe you should go sit in your safe space if you can’t handle facts...
They line up on the same gate dickhead 7 out of 8, maybe you should go sit in your safe space if you can’t handle facts 😂
You're a troll in a forum or an ignorant nuthugger who cherry picks facts. I don't need a safe space, and you are an unintimidating joke. You failed miserably in changing my opinion regarding Herlings and Tomac so move along, dumbass.
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
7/28/2019 11:11pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Stoop wrote:
They line up on the same gate dickhead 7 out of 8, maybe you should go sit in your safe space if you can’t handle facts...
Ranman68 wrote:
You're a troll in a forum or an ignorant nuthugger who cherry picks facts. I don't need a safe space, and you are an unintimidating joke...
You're a troll in a forum or an ignorant nuthugger who cherry picks facts. I don't need a safe space, and you are an unintimidating joke. You failed miserably in changing my opinion regarding Herlings and Tomac so move along, dumbass.
The funny thing is the shoe was on the other foot and Tomac had beaten Herlings 7 out of 8 times, we would be hearing it non stop from hypocritical maggots like yourself.
Ranman68
7/28/2019 11:28pm
Stoop wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
You're a troll in a forum or an ignorant nuthugger who cherry picks facts. I don't need a safe space, and you are an unintimidating joke...
Stoop wrote:
The funny thing is the shoe was on the other foot and Tomac had beaten Herlings 7 out of 8 times, we would be hearing it...
The funny thing is the shoe was on the other foot and Tomac had beaten Herlings 7 out of 8 times, we would be hearing it non stop from hypocritical maggots like yourself.
Shut up with that shit and go away, idiot.
JoePit
7/29/2019 12:08am
Pretty big Roczen fan here. We just named our cat Roczen a few weeks ago to prove it, but credit needs to be given when due. Kenny is poetry in motion on a bike and even though he scored the hero lap he's currently not in the same league as some of these guys. That's not going to change until he gets some consistency.

Tomac's a beast, plain and simple. Love him or hate him that's what he is. Thankfully his starts more often than not aren't the greatest and he gets to remind us just how insane he really is. I hope his starts stay the way they are because watching him come through the pack when he flips that switch on is pretty much the SHOW!. What's crazy is the level of talent he's having to do this to.

Dunno about you guys but I look forward to moto season more so than Supercross these days. Man is outdoor Moto fun to watch and I enjoy watching all these riders throw down for us the way they do weekly.
7/29/2019 12:51am
Stoop wrote:
The funny thing is the shoe was on the other foot and Tomac had beaten Herlings 7 out of 8 times, we would be hearing it...
You seem a little upset guy. Don’t worry, only about two more months and I’m sure you’ll be pounding your chest about the MXdN results.
Lloydcarter
7/29/2019 12:55am
SCR wrote:
The more Tomac wins the more he is inconsistent, he crashes to much, he's a head case, can't handle the pressure, gets up too slow, his...
The more Tomac wins the more he is inconsistent, he crashes to much, he's a head case, can't handle the pressure, gets up too slow, his pants fall off, Roczens faster, Marvins going to win this year, He doest have a SX title, he can't start, Baggetts gonna break him. He takes too many chances, He doesn't try hard enough. Hes a chocker,He doesn't deserve to be on MXDN team. All things I have read over and over on Vital.

Just for fun I checked his outdoor stats from 2013 to current.
250 class. 12 races, 12 podiums, 7 wins. 1 250 title.
450 class. 56 races, 45 podiums, 21 wins. 3 450 titles ( most likely).
One more win and he's 4th on list off all time premier class wins. 6 wins away from 3rd all time.

Grand Prix. 3 races, 2 wins, 1 second. Won 5 of 6 motos. ( Only US rider to win a premier class GP in about 30 years if I'm not mistaken).

Most exciting racer to watch since Stewart and Carmichael.

He's one of the most consistent and highest win rate riders in the history of the sport. And he does it in MX, SX, even GPs.

And it looks like he has a couple more years of wins left in him. Enjoy it he's one of the few greats.

Mic drop
danoh
7/29/2019 12:56am
Stoop wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Stoop wrote:
Herlings is fast but he is kinda out of control. Tomac is on his way to a third straight MX title while Herlings is out with injury. Tomac can manage the speed, that makes him better.
Herlings might be faster in MX but that’s nothing he can show sitting on a couch.

Post a reply to: Tomac is on another level.

The Latest