Tomac is on another level.

fox1nz
7/29/2019 1:31am
NEWS FLASH:
Baker moves Bakery to new location in Cortez Colorado. Woohoo
biscuit11
7/29/2019 5:53am Edited Date/Time 7/29/2019 6:01am
Stoop wrote:
Laughing Tomac couldn’t even beat Prado riding a 250 on his home track and you think he is better than Herlings?
Ranman68 wrote:
One mud race where Tomac had 31st gate pick is your logic huh? I guess Coldenhoff is actually better than Herlings. The Herlings that Anderson beat...
One mud race where Tomac had 31st gate pick is your logic huh? I guess Coldenhoff is actually better than Herlings. The Herlings that Anderson beat straight up. The Anderson that Tomac smokes every weekend. Hmm.....
Idiot.
Stoop wrote:
A lot of excuses in that statement :laugh: , how about that fact Herlings beaten Tomac 7 out of 8 times theyve raced all on American...
A lot of excuses in that statement Laughing , how about that fact Herlings beaten Tomac 7 out of 8 times theyve raced all on American soilLaughing Fact
I dont get why the GP fans count qualifying races as Herlings beating Tomac..we have 1 day shows here so AMA riders would be ignorant to lay it out the day before in a different format. Also forget that every time the 2 have raced the fragile one has had a lot shorter season coming into the showdown. Cairolli even mentioned in his WW interview in 2017 that Herlings was fresher coming off an injury and it was helping him late in season. I also watched Eli smoke Herlings moto 1 at WW before he was satisfied and checked out for the offseason... Marv was faster at Iron Man when Eli was wrapping up the title. Exactly which race did Herlings even have the fastest lap time? Oh yeah he hasnt lol... Like someone else said Herlings is a bit over his head when he rides hes at the point in his career equivalent to when Eli was on the Honda before the injury. Sure hes fast but cant win races or titles from the couch. Has Herlings learned? Prob not the loyalists will still back him up that hes the fastest even though he spends more time in a cast then on the bike.
cool_hand
7/29/2019 6:08am
Yeah, Tomac ain't no joke. He's a dam meat grinder...hoping he can bring Team USA a trophy this fall.

The Shop

FU2
7/29/2019 10:40am
What a drama queens here.It ends every time in the same Herlings-Tomac battle.

If USA will take the race in Assen and there will be "former pro's" watching it in Holland. Then i mean with former pro's some of here the vital warriors on a hardpack. Settle this beef with USA against European on a track. See it as a Tomac fanboy against a Herlings fanboy on a Dutch track.

So what you all think about it old school warriors. Would be something Grinning

Post a reply to: Tomac is on another level.

The Latest