Chad Reed's New Ride?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2017 7:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2017 7:52 AM

I think Chad just signed a new deal. He posted this picture which I believe is a KTM. He also changed his twitter and instagram bios from "professional supercross rider for Yamaha Factory Racing" to simply "professional supercross rider. New profile picture to replace the one of him on a Yamaha as well...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXS70iaFgdk/?taken-by=crtwotwo

So who'd he sign with?

|

8/3/2017 7:31 AM

I can't tell what that bike is from that far away. Sure that's not a YZ?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/3/2017 7:32 AM

That is a Yamaha. Put the bong away and go to work..

|

RIDEMPS.COM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/3/2017 7:32 AM

I don't know how you can think that looks like a KTM? I can tell if it's a Yamaha or even Honda...
Photo

|

8/3/2017 7:39 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I don't know how you can think that looks like a KTM? I can tell if it's a Yamaha or even Honda...
Photo

I said I "believe" it is a KTM. IDK for sure obviously. It just appears to have that shorter looking rear fender like a KTM. I'm not saying definitely a KTM, but something changed in the last two days. He's riding a bike that he won't show us and his social media no longer says anything about Yamaha (as of today). Twitter profile picture is changed too, it used to be a picture of him on a YZ.

|

8/3/2017 7:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2017 8:37 AM

I wonder what reed is riding in this photo.

Photo
|

8/3/2017 7:41 AM

APerry151 wrote:

I said I "believe" it is a KTM. IDK for sure obviously. It just appears to have that shorter looking rear fender like a KTM. I'm not saying definitely a KTM, but something changed in the last two days. He's riding a bike that he won't show us and his social media no longer says anything about Yamaha (as of today). Twitter profile picture is changed too, it used to be a picture of him on a YZ.

Can I lend you a "?" for your thread title?

|

8/3/2017 7:42 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Photo

APerry151 wrote:

I think he is on a Yamaha in that pic...BUT , rumor does have it that he's switching to KTM. What team , I don't know.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/3/2017 7:43 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Photo

hehehehehe ...

|

8/3/2017 7:44 AM

This actually would make sense if he was switching teams...you would think they would tell him not to change anything like that until it was announced though...

|

8/3/2017 7:48 AM

Photo
|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

8/3/2017 7:58 AM

RCB33 wrote:

This actually would make sense if he was switching teams...you would think they would tell him not to change anything like that until it was announced though...

Exactly. I AGREE the picture isn't worth much but all of the other signs are telling. Including the caption, which starts with "Back to work." Chisholm commented something like "finally!" or "about time!"

I'm just saying all signs point to him having just signed something new. When should we expect an announcement if in fact he signed? Today, tomorrow, Monday?

|

8/3/2017 7:58 AM

Is Chad going to ride the 40+ class at Loretta's this year?

|

8/3/2017 7:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2017 8:01 AM

This is all interestingly coincidental. Suzuki now the official factory team, Reed posting a pic of him back on the bike...

Timing is everything!

He is going back to Suzuki - STAMP IT!

|

8/3/2017 8:05 AM

Lol chad is SUCH an attention whore. Has skills on a dirtbike, otherwise he's a tool. Trash talks his previous bike when on a new brand, immature riding antics, cry baby complaining about any race, or ruling that isn't in his favor.

I was a big fan when he had his own team for those 1 or 2 years, then it seemed to go downhill from there. dude is so full of himself.

|

8/3/2017 8:06 AM

Aussiefan wrote:

This is all interestingly coincidental. Suzuki now the official factory team, Reed posting a pic of him back on the bike...

Timing is everything!

He is going back to Suzuki - STAMP IT!

Double stamped.

Bike looks like an 18 Suzuki.

|

8/3/2017 8:08 AM

How about this hypothesis: Contract expired August 31.

|

8/3/2017 8:13 AM

Hope it's not a factory ride. There is guys who race both series that will need a ride.

|

8/3/2017 8:15 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Photo

I love that damn picture lol!!!! But that's definitely a Kawasaki you can tell by the furrrr!!!

|

8/3/2017 8:16 AM

Hmm, that white rear left side panel definitely somewhat resembles the giant ass one found on KTM. The 2018 Suzuki has way smaller side panels, so if it is a yellow bike, it's not the new one

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/3/2017 8:18 AM

Chad's a pretty good fisherman, and it looks like they're biting today.

|

8/3/2017 8:23 AM

4rings wrote:

Lol chad is SUCH an attention whore. Has skills on a dirtbike, otherwise he's a tool. Trash talks his previous bike when on a new brand, immature riding antics, cry baby complaining about any race, or ruling that isn't in his favor.

I was a big fan when he had his own team for those 1 or 2 years, then it seemed to go downhill from there. dude is so full of himself.

]

|

8/3/2017 8:34 AM

4rings wrote:

sounds like you are pretty upset at Chad for something, you wanna talk about it bro?

|

8/3/2017 9:08 AM

I've blown the picture right up, zoomed in and adjust the colour/brightness a little.. it looks like a KTM to me.

|

8/3/2017 9:11 AM

Looks like a yz to me

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

8/3/2017 9:18 AM

Suzuki 18. Who cares? He takes spot and money from someone who is ready to give 100% effort.
If he doesn't find motivation and fight from mirror we will see some good 10th place results and other nights top 15.

|

8/3/2017 9:20 AM

Orange bike for Chad...
That's the word on the streets !

|

8/3/2017 9:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2017 9:31 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

It's a Yamaha.

Here we go. Typical CR22 silly season media play.

|

8/3/2017 9:47 AM

tek14 wrote:

Suzuki 18. Who cares? He takes spot and money from someone who is ready to give 100% effort.
If he doesn't find motivation and fight from mirror we will see some good 10th place results and other nights top 15.

Come on bro, has chad ever been a 10th-15th place rider?

|

8/3/2017 9:57 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

It's a Yamaha.

Here we go. Typical CR22 silly season media play.

In my eyes, thats a -18 zook

|