8/4/2017 6:10pm
oshow wrote:
Well your screen name fits perfectly.
Don't feed the troll.
oshow
8/4/2017 6:17pm
BB366 wrote:
Is that even Reed riding??

I mean....how can he take a photo and be in the picture at the same time.....
No, it's me.
APerry151
8/5/2017 7:26pm
This f**king guy... absolutely toying with us on this one.

JM485
8/5/2017 7:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2017 7:32pm
APerry151 wrote:
This f**king guy... absolutely toying with us on this one. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/05/208322/s1200_IMG_0378.jpg[/img]
This f**king guy... absolutely toying with us on this one.

Hell if I wadded this many panties and threw off the form of this many crossfitters every time I posted a picture, I'd probably do the same thing.

The Shop

mxmaniac
8/6/2017 7:24pm
The sport is better with him in it.. simple.
KD3
8/6/2017 8:28pm
Confirmed (source: VitalMx forum 2013)

PressPassP
8/7/2017 4:46am
Bultaco wrote:
Y'all are talking about him. Four pages so far. That's all he wants.
Hate to add to add to this but I'm mystified at the intrest the guy still getsBlink
Zycki11
8/7/2017 9:25am
I find it more interesting to understand why Chad and yamaha are parting ways again. He clearly wanted to stay on blue until retirement and there after. So what gives? Yamaha pulling the plug on Chad, or Chad on Yamaha. If it is bike related why not wait and ride the 18 before a decision is made?
Sodipop
8/7/2017 9:28am
Zycki11 wrote:
I find it more interesting to understand why Chad and yamaha are parting ways again. He clearly wanted to stay on blue until retirement and there...
I find it more interesting to understand why Chad and yamaha are parting ways again. He clearly wanted to stay on blue until retirement and there after. So what gives? Yamaha pulling the plug on Chad, or Chad on Yamaha. If it is bike related why not wait and ride the 18 before a decision is made?
He's a pain to deal with obviously and no brand wants a guy complaining privately and publicly about the bike all the time
tingo
8/7/2017 9:30am
Zycki11 wrote:
I find it more interesting to understand why Chad and yamaha are parting ways again. He clearly wanted to stay on blue until retirement and there...
Maybe he is/has. Maybe his IG post of "Went with the New blue" wasn't just a reference to his gear as some have speculated in this thread. If trolling were the competition, he's a title contender.
Zycki11
8/7/2017 9:53am
Zycki11 wrote:
tingo wrote:
Maybe he is/has. Maybe his IG post of "Went with the New blue" wasn't just a reference to his gear as some have speculated in this...
Maybe he is/has. Maybe his IG post of "Went with the New blue" wasn't just a reference to his gear as some have speculated in this thread. If trolling were the competition, he's a title contender.
Matthew is saying orange is pretty much done.
Crush
8/7/2017 10:59am
Sodipop wrote:
He's a pain to deal with obviously and no brand wants a guy complaining privately and publicly about the bike all the time
Or you know, that bike that one guy out of every 10 gets on with.
davistld01
8/7/2017 11:38am
Zycki11 wrote:
Sodipop wrote:
Reedy is a moto-politician. He will say whatever will get him the vote...then blame those that elect him for not supporting him.

The guy has skills for days, and up until last year had a chance to do top-5 at any race...but no more. I agree that what sodipop says is probably the truth. I'm amazed the guy can keep coming up with these high-end rides, quite frankly. In my mind, he ought to take the classy way out like Dungey, Villopoto, Canard & Shorty.
mauidex
8/7/2017 12:27pm
davistld01 wrote:
Reedy is a moto-politician. He will say whatever will get him the vote...then blame those that elect him for not supporting him. The guy has skills...
Reedy is a moto-politician. He will say whatever will get him the vote...then blame those that elect him for not supporting him.

The guy has skills for days, and up until last year had a chance to do top-5 at any race...but no more. I agree that what sodipop says is probably the truth. I'm amazed the guy can keep coming up with these high-end rides, quite frankly. In my mind, he ought to take the classy way out like Dungey, Villopoto, Canard & Shorty.
still rebuilding the bank account from team22 days????UnsureUnsure
davistld01
8/7/2017 2:07pm
davistld01 wrote:
Reedy is a moto-politician. He will say whatever will get him the vote...then blame those that elect him for not supporting him. The guy has skills...

mauidex wrote:
still rebuilding the bank account from team22 days????UnsureUnsure
Ha! You have a point...
8/7/2017 5:35pm
APerry151 wrote:
I said I "believe" it is a KTM. IDK for sure obviously. It just appears to have that shorter looking rear fender like a KTM. I'm...
I said I "believe" it is a KTM. IDK for sure obviously. It just appears to have that shorter looking rear fender like a KTM. I'm not saying definitely a KTM, but something changed in the last two days. He's riding a bike that he won't show us and his social media no longer says anything about Yamaha (as of today). Twitter profile picture is changed too, it used to be a picture of him on a YZ.
GrapeApe wrote:
Can I lend you a "?" for your thread title?
LOL!!
JM485
8/7/2017 6:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2017 6:23pm
davistld01 wrote:

I've read some pretty dumb things, but this might take the cake.

I mean, it's literally just line after line of pure, homogenous idiocy.
lestat
8/7/2017 6:27pm
davistld01 wrote:

The best post in this thread .
cali11
8/7/2017 7:09pm
Barcia isn't going anywhere. Stamp that
MX690
8/7/2017 9:29pm
davistld01 wrote:

The classy way out? Maybe he just loves racing and doesn't want to stop. Maybe you should take the classy way out and just stop posting your dribble.

Post a reply to: Chad Reed's New Ride?

The Latest