2000 Mules.

philG
Edited Date/Time 7/24/2022 10:51am
Just in case you wondered why there was a SCOTUS leak this week.

This dropped, and they wont want to be talking about it..

|
borg
5/8/2022 6:52pm
That's Dinesh.Trying to milk the short bus crowd for a few more bucks. He's such a piece of shit.
5/8/2022 7:05pm
borg wrote:
That's Dinesh.Trying to milk the short bus crowd for a few more bucks. He's such a piece of shit.
You’ve seen the movie ?
tuggy450
5/8/2022 7:07pm
Wait .....I thought it was the most secure election ever?...where? bwahahha Uganda?
borg
5/8/2022 7:17pm
borg wrote:
Bandito121 wrote:
You’ve seen the movie ?
No.
Never watched any of Goebbels movies either.
I'm obviously historically bereft.

The Shop

M1000
5/8/2022 7:25pm
Will watch. Biden been lies, forever. Biden earned three degrees…lol. Top in his class..lol. Never campaigned last three weeks in election. Won. Lol. Cheat. Cheat. Deep state rigged election.
APLMAN99
5/8/2022 8:35pm
borg wrote:
That’s “Convicted Felon Dinesh D'Souza“……..!
philG
5/9/2022 3:39am
borg wrote:
No.
You are obviously something..
Be good to see how they debunk the data.
Robgvx
5/9/2022 4:40am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2022 7:58am
borg wrote:
No.
philG wrote:
You are obviously something..
Be good to see how they debunk the data.
https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-covid-technology-heal…

https://www.politifact.com/article/2022/may/04/faulty-premise-2000-mule…

It’s impressive that ‘The Dems’/‘Deep State’ (insert name of your preferred bad guys) managed to pull off such a massive, complex, orchestrated, countrywide fraud in total secrecy, but the very highest court in the US can’t keep a draft decision confidential.

Rather like the UK Government being accused of masterminding a massive, secret Covid/Vaccine conspiracy when they can’t even keep a frickin’ party quiet.
whyZ
5/9/2022 9:59am
borg wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Attack the messenger, not the message. Inject in some subjective derogatory inference, and you've won the discussion. Typical lefty response, no facts just superfluous opinion.
APLMAN99
5/9/2022 10:31am
borg wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
whyZ wrote:
Attack the messenger, not the message. Inject in some subjective derogatory inference, and you've won the discussion. Typical lefty response, no facts just superfluous opinion.
You can't be serious with this being a 'left' issue, can you? Are you really telling me that you wouldn't have an issue with someone from the 'left' who was convicted of a felony related to election fraud making a movie about.....election fraud?

Please don't be that disingenuous........
philG
5/9/2022 11:13am
Robgvx wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/05/09/548817/s1200_36E80578_66E1_4367_8760_22E54044894D.jpg[/img]

He donated $20,000 dollars , between him, his wife and two friends.

Meanwhile Mark Zuckerberg donates £400m and nobody bats an eyelid.

But thats fine, obviously.

Why would all the 'family ballots' need to be delivered in the middle of the night,via a 'non profit' organisation office.

whyZ
5/9/2022 11:42am
APLMAN99 wrote:
whyZ wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
You can't be serious with this being a 'left' issue, can you? Are you really telling me that you wouldn't have an issue with someone from...
You can't be serious with this being a 'left' issue, can you? Are you really telling me that you wouldn't have an issue with someone from the 'left' who was convicted of a felony related to election fraud making a movie about.....election fraud?

And here you go again. You have dismissed, no wait, refused to address a subject on face value only. The only thing I'd have an issue with is not taking the time and/or opportunity to become more informed with the matter at hand. Starting with this documentary, and then with the producer if need be.
moto162
5/9/2022 11:46am
Robgvx wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/05/09/548817/s1200_36E80578_66E1_4367_8760_22E54044894D.jpg[/img]

philG wrote:
He donated $20,000 dollars , between him, his wife and two friends. Meanwhile Mark Zuckerberg donates £400m and nobody bats an eyelid. But thats fine, obviously...

Why would all the 'family ballots' need to be delivered in the middle of the night,via a 'non profit' organisation office.

Or soros who donates millions admittedly through proxy all over the country. Shit they all do it. Koch bro ect. Still doesn't discredit the op or 2000 mules.

Something wasn't on the up and up this election. Period. Sadly we will likely never know about it.
APLMAN99
5/9/2022 1:01pm
whyZ wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
You can't be serious with this being a 'left' issue, can you? Are you really telling me that you wouldn't have an issue with someone from...

whyZ wrote:
And here you go again. You have dismissed, no wait, refused to address a subject on face value only. The only thing I'd have an issue...
And here you go again. You have dismissed, no wait, refused to address a subject on face value only. The only thing I'd have an issue with is not taking the time and/or opportunity to become more informed with the matter at hand. Starting with this documentary, and then with the producer if need be.
I haven't dismissed or refused to address anything.

I have pointed out that the author/filmmaker is a convicted felon. Generally, felons are not regarded as having the highest levels of integrity, but it seems as though you are one of those that would selectively overlook that as long as you believe that the felon's work will reinforce your views.......
whyZ
5/9/2022 1:19pm
Your opinion doesn't mean Jack Squat, and so far that's all you have conveyed. And that doesn't discredit his research or product.
philG
5/9/2022 1:27pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I haven't dismissed or refused to address anything. I have pointed out that the author/filmmaker is a convicted felon. Generally, felons are not regarded as having...

I have pointed out that the author/filmmaker is a convicted felon. Generally, felons are not regarded as having the highest levels of integrity, but it seems as though you are one of those that would selectively overlook that as long as you believe that the felon's work will reinforce your views.......
he made the film, he didnt provide the data.

The data is the proof, it doesnt disappear if he doesnt make the film.

ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
5/9/2022 1:58pm
whyZ wrote:
Your opinion doesn't mean Jack Squat, and so far that's all you have conveyed. And that doesn't discredit his research or product.
So if someone that worked in an apple orchard had a criminal record, would that mean all the apples are bad?
Hmmm
BMSOBx2
5/9/2022 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2022 2:03pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I haven't dismissed or refused to address anything. I have pointed out that the author/filmmaker is a convicted felon. Generally, felons are not regarded as having...

philG wrote:
he made the film, he didnt provide the data.

The data is the proof, it doesnt disappear if he doesnt make the film.

Proof? Seriously? If there were any proof there wouldn't be a debate about the election.
SEEMEFIRST
5/9/2022 2:07pm
Going out on a limb here, but wouldn't actually watching the film be a requirement to criticize it?

I've heard that Benjamin Franklin was a terrible husband, and not necessarily a stand up guy, but he certainly had his shit together politically.
M1000
5/9/2022 2:12pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

Nelson Mandela was convicted felon. Spent many years in Jail. Released, became leader of a nation.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
5/9/2022 2:17pm
borg wrote:
Just to be clear. In another thread you asked for someone to show you irregularities? So if there is
legitimate information in the movie, you wouldn't want to know? With all we've seen and now coming
to light how the Hunter Laptop was hidden, you don't think enough information was hidden that could
have changed the election? You don't wonder why they won't let anybody investigate the images of
ballots that may or may not have fold marks in them? Everyone says show me something. A well
orchestrated plan would have many facets. So that if some facets did not pan out the rest would still
carry the day. Or if one facet was exposed, they could say "that's not enough to change the election"
Maybe you're right and nothing was wrong, but it could also be that the information is suppressed.
But how do you have a valid opinion without viewing both sides?
I have not seen the movie, but I will probably try to watch in the next week or 2.
I personally have a real hard time believing that legitimately more people voted for Basement Joe than Obama.
Does not compute!
TM
Robgvx
5/9/2022 2:18pm
Robgvx wrote:

philG wrote:
He donated $20,000 dollars , between him, his wife and two friends. Meanwhile Mark Zuckerberg donates £400m and nobody bats an eyelid. But thats fine, obviously...

If they have incontrovertible evidence of a crime why not take it to the courts rather than choosing to make a quick buck from it at the box office?
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
5/9/2022 2:20pm
M1000 wrote:
Nelson Mandela was convicted felon. Spent many years in Jail. Released, became leader of a nation.
Let's not forget Marrion Barry.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
5/9/2022 2:28pm
Robgvx wrote:

philG wrote:

Robgvx wrote:
If they have incontrovertible evidence of a crime why not take it to the courts rather than choosing to make a quick buck from it at...
If they have incontrovertible evidence of a crime why not take it to the courts rather than choosing to make a quick buck from it at the box office?
Courts did not want to touch it. Just kept saying "no standing". They never let it get into the court room.
Texas absolutely had a right to go before the Supreme Court but they punted. It would have really put the
country in a bad place if that had gone through no matter how it turned out. You don't have to start your
case with "incontrovertible evidence" you get most of your evidence in the discovery stage. When the court
orders the other side to give the information. But if the court punts like they all did, you never get your opportunity
to investigate.
IanMac138
5/9/2022 3:46pm
It's interesting how the only 2 Republican Presidents elected in the past 22 years lost the popular vote. Bush in 2000 by 552,000+ votes, Trump in 2016 by 3+ million and then Trump says he "won" when he lost the popular vote by over 7+ million votes. If the archaic and biased electoral college wasn't still used, there would be no f'ing debate or conspiracy bullcrap for you knuckleheads to cry about.
vet323
5/9/2022 3:58pm
"Archaic"? The electoral system is a little over 220 years old. The parliamentary system used in most democratic countries dates from somewhere around the middle ages.
brlatm
5/9/2022 4:47pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

For that matter neither are the politicians, but I never see you bashing on them.

Here for your viewing pleasure: https://www.govtrack.us/misconduct
brlatm
5/9/2022 4:50pm
Robgvx wrote:
If they have incontrovertible evidence of a crime why not take it to the courts rather than choosing to make a quick buck from it at...
Have you seen the US court systems? Shit 2-3 weeks ago we have someone being interviewed to be on the highest court in the land and can't tell you the definition of a woman, the courts are a farce.
IanMac138
5/9/2022 5:08pm
It is "archaic" when viewed through the lens of our countries young history and how drastically our country has changed since the ratification of the Constitution. Much like how the founders never imagined automatic rifles that can shoot 30-45 rounds a minute being sold at their local Walmart when they wrote the 2nd.

It's a relic of 1787 when the founding fathers were tired, impatient, and frustrated. They cobbled together this plan because they couldn’t agree on anything else while at the same time trying to appease the Southern states in order to get on board ratifying the Constitution.
The Electoral College was never intended to be the “perfect” system for picking the president as obviously it isn't. Not the least that the founders had no idea or crystal ball too look into how big and dramatically different the U.S. would change in a the next 200+ years.

At the time of the Philadelphia convention, no other country in the world directly elected its chief executive so the founders were literally winging it to form a system to do so. There were no political parties in 1787. They chose against the popular vote option because they thought 18th-century voters lacked the resources, education and national unity to be fully informed about presidential candidates, especially in rural areas. James Madison for instance represented Virginia, a state which enslaved people accounted for 60 percent of the population—knew that either a direct presidential election, or one with electors divvied up according to free white residents only, wouldn’t fly in the South. Thus leading to the ultra-racist 3/5th compromise for slaves. The compromise ensured that Southern states would ratify the Constitution and gave Virginia, home to more than 200,000 slaves, a quarter of the total electoral votes required to win the presidency at the time.

The creation of the Electoral College essentially was a political workaround for keeping slavery in U.S., and almost none of founding fathers’ assumptions about the electoral system proved true regarding the popular vote being a dangerous option.

Post a reply to: 2000 Mules.

The Latest