2000 Mules.

brlatm
5/14/2022 10:59am
rosebud441 wrote:
lone,, damn morning weed
As miserable as the weather is up here I see why you guys smoke so much, this shit is depressing, I'm in Seattle for the weekend, hard pass from me on all this doom and gloomy shit.

Carry on back to lefty-righty bashing, and your left-handed roll your owns.
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
5/14/2022 11:00am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Thanks for the reminder that I shouldn’t argue with you. But I’ll risk the possibility of being dragged down to your level for now….. No, I...
Thanks for the reminder that I shouldn’t argue with you. But I’ll risk the possibility of being dragged down to your level for now…..

No, I am not interested in paying for the propaganda of D’Souza. If you want to post the actual data and methodology he uses, I’m willing to compare to what I’ve read thus far, though. I understand that you may be swayed by the dramatic presentation, etc, but not everyone is.

Now, if you want to compare actual, proven instances of election violations that’d be great. But you appear to only be interested in manufactured claims that support your political views…..
liberal motorcycle riders infinitely confuse me, as their "party" is actively destroying one of their passions in life...yet they seem oblivious to it. Whatever. as for...
liberal motorcycle riders infinitely confuse me, as their "party" is actively destroying one of their passions in life...yet they seem oblivious to it. Whatever.

as for your argument, you do realize that everything you just accused PhilG of is the very thing you're doing yourself. You have your head buried in the sand and refuse to read/process/understand anything being presented to you. If you'd take the time to actually review the film, you'd see it's highly scientific and data-driven...and is being completely ignored by the MSM. Wonder why?
APLMAN99 wrote:
Not sure if you are actually referring to me or not, but my ‘party’ would probably be Republican as my voting over the last 30+ years...
Not sure if you are actually referring to me or not, but my ‘party’ would probably be Republican as my voting over the last 30+ years is at least 75/25 Republican to Democrat…..

But you provide a great example of our biggest political problem today, blind loyalty to our partisan allegiances and the willingness to believe falsehoods as long as it supports our ‘side’.
Why are you refusing to watch the film what is the point of conversation? Why would you discount what you have not seen
Gworm
5/14/2022 11:59am
liberal motorcycle riders infinitely confuse me, as their "party" is actively destroying one of their passions in life...yet they seem oblivious to it. Whatever. as for...
liberal motorcycle riders infinitely confuse me, as their "party" is actively destroying one of their passions in life...yet they seem oblivious to it. Whatever.

as for your argument, you do realize that everything you just accused PhilG of is the very thing you're doing yourself. You have your head buried in the sand and refuse to read/process/understand anything being presented to you. If you'd take the time to actually review the film, you'd see it's highly scientific and data-driven...and is being completely ignored by the MSM. Wonder why?
APLMAN99 wrote:
Not sure if you are actually referring to me or not, but my ‘party’ would probably be Republican as my voting over the last 30+ years...
Not sure if you are actually referring to me or not, but my ‘party’ would probably be Republican as my voting over the last 30+ years is at least 75/25 Republican to Democrat…..

But you provide a great example of our biggest political problem today, blind loyalty to our partisan allegiances and the willingness to believe falsehoods as long as it supports our ‘side’.
Why are you refusing to watch the film what is the point of conversation? Why would you discount what you have not seen
You can’t bother Apl with facts. He won’t even tell what Joe has done in his mind that is making things so much better.

Only Orange man bad.

The Shop

scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
5/14/2022 12:30pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2022 12:31pm
I sit hear and I look at these arguments. And I wonder , do these guy release both parties and the system are fucking them over ?
philG
5/14/2022 12:57pm
scott_nz wrote:
I sit hear and I look at these arguments. And I wonder , do these guy release both parties and the system are fucking them over...
I sit hear and I look at these arguments. And I wonder , do these guy release both parties and the system are fucking them over ?
This used to be the case, they backed both sides so whoever won, they won... now that isnt enough, so instead of taking turns in getting fucked over, now they require destruction of the masses as an end goal.

My friend in NZ cannot believe what has happened out there , Ardern is bought and paid for by the WEF, as is Zelinsky, Trudeau and Macron.

Soros money is buying office all over the USA , and has been for years, and where we are is as a result of this.

Now its about us V them.

How the fuck did we end up with no fuel, burning factories, baby milk shortages, and a food crisis on the way .

It is no accident.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
5/14/2022 1:02pm
philG wrote:
This used to be the case, they backed both sides so whoever won, they won... now that isnt enough, so instead of taking turns in getting...
This used to be the case, they backed both sides so whoever won, they won... now that isnt enough, so instead of taking turns in getting fucked over, now they require destruction of the masses as an end goal.

My friend in NZ cannot believe what has happened out there , Ardern is bought and paid for by the WEF, as is Zelinsky, Trudeau and Macron.

Soros money is buying office all over the USA , and has been for years, and where we are is as a result of this.

Now its about us V them.

How the fuck did we end up with no fuel, burning factories, baby milk shortages, and a food crisis on the way .

It is no accident.
We have the same issue here.

National the opposition. (The centre right party) Would not have done anything different and have the same alliances
APLMAN99
5/14/2022 1:29pm

APLMAN99 wrote:

I’m not exactly ‘refusing to watch’ anything, but I’m definitely not interested in going out of my way to fund D’Souza and Co in any manner. He’s proven to be a liar and a cheat, and the analyses that I have read describe the leaps in reality that he has made in this mockumentary.

If you are convinced by him, that’s your prerogative. If he had anything of substance then he wouldn’t have needed to market the story, but he knows that this is the way to make his do-re-mi.

Remember, follow the money…..?!?!?!?!?!
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
5/14/2022 1:45pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
I’m not exactly ‘refusing to watch’ anything, but I’m definitely not interested in going out of my way to fund D’Souza and Co in any manner...
I’m not exactly ‘refusing to watch’ anything, but I’m definitely not interested in going out of my way to fund D’Souza and Co in any manner. He’s proven to be a liar and a cheat, and the analyses that I have read describe the leaps in reality that he has made in this mockumentary.

If you are convinced by him, that’s your prerogative. If he had anything of substance then he wouldn’t have needed to market the story, but he knows that this is the way to make his do-re-mi.

So you are not convinced by the film you have not watched because you don't want to give money to the free movie.

Got it.

Jeezus.
APLMAN99
5/14/2022 2:16pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I’m not exactly ‘refusing to watch’ anything, but I’m definitely not interested in going out of my way to fund D’Souza and Co in any manner...

So you are not convinced by the film you have not watched because you don't want to give money to the free movie.

Got it.

Jeezus.
Where is the alleged ‘free’ source of the mockumentary?
tuggy450
5/14/2022 2:57pm
scott_nz wrote:
I sit hear and I look at these arguments. And I wonder , do these guy release both parties and the system are fucking them over...
No I don't think most have any idea, Half the country is busy watching Tik Tok videos, and 80% of the rest are NPC'S programmed by mainstream media BS.

moto162
5/14/2022 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2022 7:31pm
scott_nz wrote:
The thing is most Republicans do realize we're being fucked each and every way but right. We have said for as long as I've been heavily interested in and following politics (2000). Even before then really when my 4th grade teach warned us of the lies and slander about Slick Willie Clinton and that he did nothing wrong it's just Republicans and corporate greed and how they are against the people.

We realize that we have terrible leaders, people that thier only purpose is to keep their job and make money. We call them rinos as you know. Adam kinzinger is my favorite example as he is a acquaintance of mine. Hes always been a shifty guy. He denouced trump then back peddled it, sought to work with him got denied and went back to being anti trump. Like Romney and Paul Ryan did. We understand that some politicians have long overstayed their welcome and are destorying our country to make it easier for them to profit. That we need term limits and lots of reform.

Yet on the other side of the political spectrum if you speak about any of the short coming from their party it is like you attacked their very being and way of life. I have pretended to be a democrat some much around democrats it's really scary. Most all I have met and know can not admit any worngs by their party. I had a argument about hate speech spread by dems like Warren, Maxine waters, ect. Even showed them a video of their rants that i was told was ok because it was fighting the hate of the right. Yet they could not give me any hateful things from the right to bring this about. Don't get me wrong if I spent some time I'm sure I could find something legit.

Our problem is we're being sold down the river for power and money and some would like to keep their heads in the sand.
philG
5/15/2022 5:59am
Which of these things is wrong?

RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
5/15/2022 6:11am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Got it.

Jeezus.
APLMAN99 wrote:
posted on previous page. You saw it and ignored it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3idHV2GuPgOz/

borg
5/15/2022 6:35am
scott_nz wrote:
tuggy450 wrote:
No I don't think most have any idea, Half the country is busy watching Tik Tok videos, and 80% of the rest are NPC'S programmed by...
No I don't think most have any idea, Half the country is busy watching Tik Tok videos, and 80% of the rest are NPC'S programmed by mainstream media BS.

I would answer scott in a similar way but "the system" he refers to needs to be clarified. Voter ignorance is the problem. You get the politicians you deserve. The 15 or 20% that actually study the issues, know something about economics and the fundamental structure of a republic have no chance to make a difference. The politicians of today don't speak to them. Why should they? They cant elect them nor would they want to. Why do they want to be law makers so badly that they would stoop to appealing to the ignorant mob? Whatever the answer to that question it is, might be a good place to start reforms. How do you educate the ignorant? I don't have an answer to that.
Gworm
5/15/2022 6:58am
philG wrote:
Which of these things is wrong? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/05/15/550316/s1200_your.jpg[/img]

Oh, I know that one…

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!
moto162
5/15/2022 7:56am
philG wrote:
Which of these things is wrong? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/05/15/550316/s1200_your.jpg[/img]

Gas, it's 5+ in area of Chicago and now 4.95 to 5.05 in suburbs for regular.
Zycki11
5/15/2022 8:07am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2022 8:08am
This one is giving me a headache. When you look at the ballot issue of 2020 it’s not hard to see it had major issues. Dems refuse to acknowledge voter fraud (that in itself is a joke) while republicans look like idiots trying to prove it.

Big picture, was it worth everything that went on in the 2020 election? If Dems harvested ballots, look who you put into power… it wasn’t exactly a smart decision. The country is PISSED. Come November you lose control of congress and unless a miracle happens you lose in 24. Who do you put into office? Joe again? You can’t do that, and you certainly are getting backlash for placing Kamala in the VP seat just because she is black.

Again, I don’t see what democrats have to offer America. If someone can enlighten me about why it’s good to vote in that direction I’m all ears. But all I see is ideal politics based off of BS. The current administration have ran us into the ground in ONE YEAR. Surely nobody is happy about this right? Self induced problems that are affecting most Americans.

I hope people pull their head out of their ass and start seeing the bigger picture and what’s happening. To turn a blind eye is sheer ignorance and for humanity itself that is frightening.
MudPup545
5/15/2022 8:45am
Finally watched it last night. Found it to be pretty interesting that while tracking the mules, they were able to use the cell phone pings to stumble upon valuable information that led to the arrest of the suspects that killed an 8 year old girl in Atlanta.
APLMAN99
5/15/2022 8:58am

Got it.

Jeezus.
APLMAN99 wrote:
posted on previous page. You saw it and ignored it. https://www.bitchute.com/video/3idHV2GuPgOz/

I actually thought that bitchute was a pay site…….

I’ll give it a look since it’s raining and I can’t mow the grass right now.
BMSOBx2
5/15/2022 9:30am
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
MudPup545
5/15/2022 9:45am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
And I don’t need to be a biologist to know what I woman is. Apparently the left does though.
Gworm
5/15/2022 10:51am
Zycki11 wrote:
This one is giving me a headache. When you look at the ballot issue of 2020 it’s not hard to see it had major issues. Dems...
This one is giving me a headache. When you look at the ballot issue of 2020 it’s not hard to see it had major issues. Dems refuse to acknowledge voter fraud (that in itself is a joke) while republicans look like idiots trying to prove it.

Big picture, was it worth everything that went on in the 2020 election? If Dems harvested ballots, look who you put into power… it wasn’t exactly a smart decision. The country is PISSED. Come November you lose control of congress and unless a miracle happens you lose in 24. Who do you put into office? Joe again? You can’t do that, and you certainly are getting backlash for placing Kamala in the VP seat just because she is black.

Again, I don’t see what democrats have to offer America. If someone can enlighten me about why it’s good to vote in that direction I’m all ears. But all I see is ideal politics based off of BS. The current administration have ran us into the ground in ONE YEAR. Surely nobody is happy about this right? Self induced problems that are affecting most Americans.

I hope people pull their head out of their ass and start seeing the bigger picture and what’s happening. To turn a blind eye is sheer ignorance and for humanity itself that is frightening.
I would think that Apl and a couple other left leaners could come up with at least a couple of accomplishments they are proud of Joe about, but they’ve been prodded several times and it’s just crickets.

Obviously they got nuthin, except that they hate Trump.

That’s pretty sad.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
5/15/2022 11:19am
scott_nz wrote:
I don’t necessarily see it that way - I live in one of the most conservative communities in WI (and the US). Our county is in excess of 70% voting Republican.

We have top rated schools, low taxes, very low crime and an overall great standard of living- this is due to conservative principles and leadership.
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
5/15/2022 11:21am
APLMAN99 wrote:
posted on previous page. You saw it and ignored it. https://www.bitchute.com/video/3idHV2GuPgOz/

APLMAN99 wrote:
I actually thought that bitchute was a pay site…….

I’ll give it a look since it’s raining and I can’t mow the grass right now.
will be interested in your take.

sorry for my asshole comment earlier, btw. Not my best moment (was frustrated about other things unrelated to any of this). Anyway, carry on.
jeffro503
5/15/2022 12:27pm
Look at Oregon for a moment. We have Portland and Salem which have the majority of the population. Those two cities are as blue as could be. When the vast majority ( 90%+ ) is Red!

I moved 30mins NW of Portland , and it's Red here , by a long ways. My town and the other 90% , have Portland and Salem telling us how to live.

We live differently than what our two shit hole cities do. I didn't want to live in a liberal cess pool any longer , with all the crime , homeless people , killings , lootings , groups of people that attack the police. Out here the cops do their job , because that's what we want here. In Portland , the cops have their hands tied behind their backs , and it's why crime is through the roof. All Democratic / woke bullshit policies , Are what make Portland a shit hole. Gawd I am so glad I fucking moved!!
Zycki11
5/15/2022 1:45pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Look at Oregon for a moment. We have Portland and Salem which have the majority of the population. Those two cities are as blue as could...
Look at Oregon for a moment. We have Portland and Salem which have the majority of the population. Those two cities are as blue as could be. When the vast majority ( 90%+ ) is Red!

I moved 30mins NW of Portland , and it's Red here , by a long ways. My town and the other 90% , have Portland and Salem telling us how to live.

We live differently than what our two shit hole cities do. I didn't want to live in a liberal cess pool any longer , with all the crime , homeless people , killings , lootings , groups of people that attack the police. Out here the cops do their job , because that's what we want here. In Portland , the cops have their hands tied behind their backs , and it's why crime is through the roof. All Democratic / woke bullshit policies , Are what make Portland a shit hole. Gawd I am so glad I fucking moved!!
More fun typical downvotes and zero rebuttal. Spineless.
APLMAN99
5/15/2022 2:34pm
Watched it. Didn’t see any actual data presented, but lots of unproven assumptions and suppositions.

The most glaring thing that calls their claims into question is that with all these supposed visits by the alleged ‘mules’, they never showed the same person dropping ballots at more than one location or one time…….

There was also nothing presented that showed that these ‘visits’ were actual stops. It was inferred, but never actually supported by any data whatsoever.

My thoughts are that anyone who is pre convinced that ‘Trump won’ will call all of it as convincing proof, but anyone else will see it for the propaganda that it is.

RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
5/15/2022 2:49pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Watched it. Didn’t see any actual data presented, but lots of unproven assumptions and suppositions. The most glaring thing that calls their claims into question is...
Watched it. Didn’t see any actual data presented, but lots of unproven assumptions and suppositions.

The most glaring thing that calls their claims into question is that with all these supposed visits by the alleged ‘mules’, they never showed the same person dropping ballots at more than one location or one time…….

There was also nothing presented that showed that these ‘visits’ were actual stops. It was inferred, but never actually supported by any data whatsoever.

My thoughts are that anyone who is pre convinced that ‘Trump won’ will call all of it as convincing proof, but anyone else will see it for the propaganda that it is.

doesn't surprise me.

people will FIND whatever they're looking for.

But you're also now arguing that a guy that made 47 different stops, which just so happened to be DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF A DROPBOX...over and over...and some are on video.......isn't definitive proof that the other 43 drops are the same activity.

And you're right.

But we rarely have video of a guy committing a murder. We convict him on the weight of the evidence. And 4 MILLION minutes of video + the intense research and data these people crunched shows that it was comprehensive and they took it quite seriously.

You don't have to buy into it fully as it appears you never will - but it would seem like a more honest reply would be "Fascinating. I suppose it asks a lot of good questions that should bring further investigation" rather than to yawn and blame Orange Man.

Post a reply to: 2000 Mules.

The Latest