2000 Mules.

Gworm
5/16/2022 3:34pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
That is the standard that he claimed, so why wouldn't be want to adhere to it? But I'd also love to see proof of anyone arrested...
That is the standard that he claimed, so why wouldn't be want to adhere to it?

But I'd also love to see proof of anyone arrested without bail strictly on cell phone geolocation at any time for the January 6 event. Every single account that I have read has used that data as corroboration along with things like wi-fi data, Google location data, Facebook/social media posts, and video.

I would love to see a single case that a person was arrested without any other evidence than their telephone carrier geolocation data.

And I'd also love to have anyone explain why, if TtV is claiming that they have all these millions of points of data showing the ballot harvesting, they wouldn't/couldn't put in video of at least one of these 2K+ mules dropping ballots more than 1 time, at 1 location.......
So are you saying that if one mule drops off a bunch of ballots at one location only once, that’s not fraud

Maybe I just don’t understand what fraud is.
Gworm
5/16/2022 3:38pm
Also, the only difference between J6 protesters and BLM protesters is one word.

J6 protesters are HELD without bail…

BLM protesters are RELEASED without bail.
APLMAN99
5/16/2022 3:42pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
That is the standard that he claimed, so why wouldn't be want to adhere to it? But I'd also love to see proof of anyone arrested...

But I'd also love to see proof of anyone arrested without bail strictly on cell phone geolocation at any time for the January 6 event. Every single account that I have read has used that data as corroboration along with things like wi-fi data, Google location data, Facebook/social media posts, and video.

I would love to see a single case that a person was arrested without any other evidence than their telephone carrier geolocation data.

And I'd also love to have anyone explain why, if TtV is claiming that they have all these millions of points of data showing the ballot harvesting, they wouldn't/couldn't put in video of at least one of these 2K+ mules dropping ballots more than 1 time, at 1 location.......
Gworm wrote:
So are you saying that if one mule drops off a bunch of ballots at one location only once, that’s not fraud Maybe I just don’t...
So are you saying that if one mule drops off a bunch of ballots at one location only once, that’s not fraud

They are claiming that these alleged 'mules' are each going to numerous drop boxes per day. They don't support that claim with anything other than an alleged map of a single route.

And for the record, if there is actual proof of anyone illegally dropping off ballots (not family or caregiver) then I fully support prosecuting that person. They should go to jail. I have zero issues with giving them the maximum sentence allowed for that, either.

But nothing that was shown in the mockumentary shows proof of that at all. There are no videos of 'mules' making multiple drops, there is no evidence that any of the folks in the video have anything other than family or otherwise legally handled ballots.

Could some of them be handled illegally? Of course. Does that mean that these were? Of course not.

People can cling to their dreams that somehow Trump actually won an election that he didn't, but if they want to force that thought upon others then they better have a hell of a lot of proof, not just their dislike of Biden to fall back on.
philG
5/16/2022 3:47pm
vet323 wrote:
I don't really care about this all that much, and it's clear that Apl is holding phil to the standard that only people arrested within 24...
I don't really care about this all that much, and it's clear that Apl is holding phil to the standard that only people arrested within 24 hours of Jan 6 count, but it seems likely that cell phone data is a linchpin of any investigations concerning the Jan rioters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/01/08/trump-mob-tech-arr…
APLMAN99 wrote:

Still waiting for 1 good thing.

Despite it being a legal requirement, lost of drop boxes had no CCTV, and those that did , didnt have it turned on a lot of the time.

You use the Geodata to see who was where and when, and then go look at the places where they were that had cameras.

So the guy that does 28 drops in a night might show up on one box with CCTV, but the time stamps match . You know he went to all the others

Geolocation is digital DNA, you dont leave it where you havent been .

I would love to know what you think they were all doing.

And why would i be embarrassed, you are the one shilling for the guy who cant string a sentence together...you know , 'the thing'..

I could agree with you , but there is no point in us both being wrong

The Shop

MudPup545
5/16/2022 4:20pm
Slightly off topic but, during my drive to/from work there were literally billboards instructing people to call the FBI if they knew someone that was in DC that day. Complete BS in regards to the ones that were two blocks away from the Capital, rat em’ out anyways. Never saw anything like that along the highway in regards to those burning down police stations.

And here we are on page 6 and no one can comment in regards to how wonderful Joe is? Maybe it was how he handled the Afghanistan withdrawal? Perhaps his lack of respect for the flag draped caskets? Maybe they like him because a literal fake Oval Office was built to accommodate his teleprompter? I could go on…… . The man is an absolute disgrace.

Gas hit $4.69 here today.

FJB
ns503
5/16/2022 4:32pm
MudPup545 wrote:
Slightly off topic but, during my drive to/from work there were literally billboards instructing people to call the FBI if they knew someone that was in...
Slightly off topic but, during my drive to/from work there were literally billboards instructing people to call the FBI if they knew someone that was in DC that day. Complete BS in regards to the ones that were two blocks away from the Capital, rat em’ out anyways. Never saw anything like that along the highway in regards to those burning down police stations.

And here we are on page 6 and no one can comment in regards to how wonderful Joe is? Maybe it was how he handled the Afghanistan withdrawal? Perhaps his lack of respect for the flag draped caskets? Maybe they like him because a literal fake Oval Office was built to accommodate his teleprompter? I could go on…… . The man is an absolute disgrace.

FJB
Maybe so but it's irrelevant the thread topic.
philG
5/16/2022 4:36pm
ns503 wrote:
On the contrary, one is a direct result of the other.
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2745th
5/16/2022 5:06pm
MudPup545 wrote:
Slightly off topic but, during my drive to/from work there were literally billboards instructing people to call the FBI if they knew someone that was in...

FJB
ns503 wrote:
actually, you might consider the point of the post: that with little more than a vendetta, the FBI threw the full weight of their org behind a mission to find and prosecute every damn person that set foot on the capital grounds on Jan 6.

At the same time, this filmmaker identifed 2000 "mules" doing some sketchy stuff (maybe / maybe not) potentially wrecking our election and throwing our democracy into turmoil.

the response? Crickets.

THAT was the man's point. I'm sorry you missed it. The rest of us did not.
borg
5/16/2022 6:26pm
vet323 wrote:
I don't really care about this all that much, and it's clear that Apl is holding phil to the standard that only people arrested within 24...
I don't really care about this all that much, and it's clear that Apl is holding phil to the standard that only people arrested within 24 hours of Jan 6 count, but it seems likely that cell phone data is a linchpin of any investigations concerning the Jan rioters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/01/08/trump-mob-tech-arr…
APLMAN99 wrote:

philG wrote:
Still waiting for 1 good thing. Despite it being a legal requirement, lost of drop boxes had no CCTV, and those that did , didnt have...

Despite it being a legal requirement, lost of drop boxes had no CCTV, and those that did , didnt have it turned on a lot of the time.

You use the Geodata to see who was where and when, and then go look at the places where they were that had cameras.

So the guy that does 28 drops in a night might show up on one box with CCTV, but the time stamps match . You know he went to all the others

And why would i be embarrassed, you are the one shilling for the guy who cant string a sentence together...you know , 'the thing'..

The King of whataboutism.
ns503
5/17/2022 3:20am
MudPup545 wrote:

FJB
ns503 wrote:
actually, you might consider the point of the post: that with little more than a vendetta, the FBI threw the full weight of their org behind...
actually, you might consider the point of the post: that with little more than a vendetta, the FBI threw the full weight of their org behind a mission to find and prosecute every damn person that set foot on the capital grounds on Jan 6.

At the same time, this filmmaker identifed 2000 "mules" doing some sketchy stuff (maybe / maybe not) potentially wrecking our election and throwing our democracy into turmoil.

the response? Crickets.

I was talking about the second paragraph. How disgraceful Joes performance may or may not be is irrelevant to the thread topic.

RandomUserName
Fantasy
2745th
5/17/2022 5:15am
ns503 wrote:
actually, you might consider the point of the post: that with little more than a vendetta, the FBI threw the full weight of their org behind...

the response? Crickets.

ns503 wrote:
I was talking about the second paragraph. How disgraceful Joes performance may or may not be is irrelevant to the thread topic.

not necessarily. the premise of the documentary is the public knowledge that there's NO WAY that buffoon actually not only won, but did so with the most votes in US history.

I believe it's been asked multiple times in this thread for someone, ANYONE, to cite some positive legislation that Sleepy has accomplished. Crickets.
5/17/2022 7:43am
MudPup545 wrote:

FJB
ns503 wrote:

the response? Crickets.

15 FBI agents investigated bubba watson garage rope....

FJB
SEEMEFIRST
5/17/2022 7:50am
ns503 wrote:

the response? Crickets.

15 FBI agents investigated bubba watson garage rope....

FJB
To figure out it was a, wait for it, handle.
whyZ
5/17/2022 10:22am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Gworm wrote:
So are you saying that if one mule drops off a bunch of ballots at one location only once, that’s not fraud Maybe I just don’t...

APLMAN99 wrote:
They are claiming that these alleged 'mules' are each going to numerous drop boxes per day. They don't support that claim with anything other than an...
They are claiming that these alleged 'mules' are each going to numerous drop boxes per day. They don't support that claim with anything other than an alleged map of a single route.

And for the record, if there is actual proof of anyone illegally dropping off ballots (not family or caregiver) then I fully support prosecuting that person. They should go to jail. I have zero issues with giving them the maximum sentence allowed for that, either.

But nothing that was shown in the mockumentary shows proof of that at all. There are no videos of 'mules' making multiple drops, there is no evidence that any of the folks in the video have anything other than family or otherwise legally handled ballots.

Could some of them be handled illegally? Of course. Does that mean that these were? Of course not.

People can cling to their dreams that somehow Trump actually won an election that he didn't, but if they want to force that thought upon others then they better have a hell of a lot of proof, not just their dislike of Biden to fall back on.
What you're missing with your obstinate show me the proof blustering is that no one owes you anything. No one is claiming this documentary is going to be so pivotal that it could reverse the election results. It's a movie depicting the vulnerability of these injudicious drop boxes and its accessibility to fraudulent ballots.

But by all means keep on with your convince me intonation, and maybe sometime when someone isn't trying to figure out how they'll afford to fill their gas tank, try to find formula for their infant child, or watching their investment accounts grind into dust, they can get around to that proof you need.
APLMAN99
5/17/2022 1:23pm
Gworm wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
They are claiming that these alleged 'mules' are each going to numerous drop boxes per day. They don't support that claim with anything other than an...

whyZ wrote:
What you're missing with your obstinate show me the proof blustering is that no one owes you anything. No one is claiming this documentary is going...
What you're missing with your obstinate show me the proof blustering is that no one owes you anything. No one is claiming this documentary is going to be so pivotal that it could reverse the election results. It's a movie depicting the vulnerability of these injudicious drop boxes and its accessibility to fraudulent ballots.

But by all means keep on with your convince me intonation, and maybe sometime when someone isn't trying to figure out how they'll afford to fill their gas tank, try to find formula for their infant child, or watching their investment accounts grind into dust, they can get around to that proof you need.
You are detached from reality, seriously. These pages are filled with the opinions of folks who desperately believe that these allegations actually occurred (despite no concrete evidence) and they absolutely believe that the election should be overturned because of it.

You've been pretty off from the very beginning of this thread when you referred to my very factual description of “Convicted Felon Dinesh D'Souza“.

"Inject in some subjective derogatory inference, and you've won the discussion. Typical lefty response, no facts just superfluous opinion."

My 'inference' was neither subjective nor a superfluous opinion. It was/is an absolute statement of fact that you simply didn't like so you tried to deny it.
tuggy450
5/17/2022 3:51pm
The ultimate Gaslight, Video shows people stuffing ballot boxes with ballots, clearly illegal.

I don't see anything wrong. Where are the other video's showing more illegal activities. GPS? data showing them going to multiple drop boxes and safe houses non profits, It doesn't prove anything, but it certainly is suggestive.

Oh I'm quite sure they have additional video, or can get other data, texts phone messages, pictures from phones etc. of course they have or will have someone who flips. if they pursue this. Of course I am sure you can tie all of this in with data that is outliers.

You are crazy, this was the cleanest safest most secure election in history.

Of course, as we believe in selective law enforcement, a clearly partisan DOJ, prosecutorial teams and judiciary. if those guys had Maga hats and Joey donuts lost, we'd be outraged . everyone of those people would be held with Jan 6th protesters as traitors, resurrectionists, conspirators to coup. and end of story.

Robert Herring owner of OAN had a interview the other day, son of a sharecropper and former Democrat donor voter etc. teased that more election news was coming, over a few weeks.

You are either for election security or you are not. I am not happy that people go around collecting votes for their side, on either side.

But if this is legal then I guess all sides need to get to it. Might as well really turn it into a circus clown show.

mvd61
5/17/2022 4:33pm
tuggy450 wrote:
"The news organization found that dozens of Republican mail ballots for the May 17 primary were being diverted to a P.O. box registered to the Republican...
"The news organization found that dozens of Republican mail ballots for the May 17 primary were being diverted to a P.O. box registered to the Republican Registration Coalition".

Dozens?, makes the interwebs papers etc and 2 guys get fired.

Problem is Zuckerberg paid for all this stuff, why donate to candidates, when you can get further with corrupt organizations.

2000 people are dropping off 300,000 + ballots in contested states and there is crickets from the media.

No Interest at all from the DOJ, media tells you everything you need to know,

But their busy getting FISA warrants over pee pee tapes, nobody has seen.
APLMAN99 wrote:
The difference is that the news organization actually presented solid evidence rather than suspect inference like D’Souza and Co., who produced a fundraising piece built on...
The difference is that the news organization actually presented solid evidence rather than suspect inference like D’Souza and Co., who produced a fundraising piece built on silly, flimsy at best reasoning…..
tuggy450 wrote:
Ok well we're gonna have to disagree there. doesn't matter though, I don't expect anything to really come of it. Looks like they did a very...
Ok well we're gonna have to disagree there. doesn't matter though, I don't expect anything to really come of it.

Looks like they did a very good job showing exactly what went on, they know who's phones were on traveling place to place.
People are going to be called in for questioning, they will have lawyers ready to go, paid for by the people who hired them. Won't change anything. until someone says no way we are really having 90% voter turnouts.

Right now 75+ y/o's have better turnout than many demographics, lol. equal to 55-65 y/o's , better than their younger counterparts, 65-75, and even better than others young voters etc.

I think it is fair to say this was not the cleanest, safest, most secure election in history period.
Not even close. I would say 75 million Americans know that to be absolute rubbish.

You can excuse it, claim fixing it is racist. You don't care because Orange man deserved it. But if you don't believe there is some truth to people literally telling you to vote early and often, then ok, You deserve the democracy you support.

It's a banana republic of short bus dorks running the country because, generally people do not like people much smarter than they are or as such, candidates.

Most truly intelligent people are socially awkward, kind of like a high school nerd, trying to win a popularity contest.
The good looking high school jock becomes the Prom king, likewise the high school cheerleader is the prom queen.

There are some smart people, in government, it is funny to watch some of them act like simpletons, like John Kennedy, the Norm Macdonald of the Senate. Then you have the really dumb ones that try to sound smart and really really dumb who sound dumb regardless.

I can only imagine how low the average IQ of Maxine Waters congressional district must be.
They should check the water for lead based paint chips.

Here is a good one I'm testing out posting stupid tweets.
Exactly how is making a company "pay their fair share" going to lower prices short bus Joe?.....Of course I am assuming you mean you want them to pay more. I know you're a barely functional idiot, and most of your supporters are, But if you want to lower prices, you lower taxes on products and the companies that produce them, Economics 101., not raise the overall costs of producing those goods. The country is being run by dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber. Uncle Joe, Kamala joe , Pelosi joe , and Scumer joe. Along with their enablers. Insanity, loons running the asylum.

The Silver lining in all of this, fraud, corruption and stupidity, is that we had 12 years of republican control in the white house after Carter. Midterms and 2024 can't come soon enough. That's if we even get there with a nuclear showdown looming over the country Joe's family launders money out of.
Bwahahhahaa

Spot on once again. Those that down vote certainly wipe back to front.
Joey_Bridges
5/17/2022 4:37pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
The difference is that the news organization actually presented solid evidence rather than suspect inference like D’Souza and Co., who produced a fundraising piece built on...
The difference is that the news organization actually presented solid evidence rather than suspect inference like D’Souza and Co., who produced a fundraising piece built on silly, flimsy at best reasoning…..
tuggy450 wrote:
Ok well we're gonna have to disagree there. doesn't matter though, I don't expect anything to really come of it. Looks like they did a very...
Ok well we're gonna have to disagree there. doesn't matter though, I don't expect anything to really come of it.

Looks like they did a very good job showing exactly what went on, they know who's phones were on traveling place to place.
People are going to be called in for questioning, they will have lawyers ready to go, paid for by the people who hired them. Won't change anything. until someone says no way we are really having 90% voter turnouts.

Right now 75+ y/o's have better turnout than many demographics, lol. equal to 55-65 y/o's , better than their younger counterparts, 65-75, and even better than others young voters etc.

I think it is fair to say this was not the cleanest, safest, most secure election in history period.
Not even close. I would say 75 million Americans know that to be absolute rubbish.

You can excuse it, claim fixing it is racist. You don't care because Orange man deserved it. But if you don't believe there is some truth to people literally telling you to vote early and often, then ok, You deserve the democracy you support.

It's a banana republic of short bus dorks running the country because, generally people do not like people much smarter than they are or as such, candidates.

Most truly intelligent people are socially awkward, kind of like a high school nerd, trying to win a popularity contest.
The good looking high school jock becomes the Prom king, likewise the high school cheerleader is the prom queen.

There are some smart people, in government, it is funny to watch some of them act like simpletons, like John Kennedy, the Norm Macdonald of the Senate. Then you have the really dumb ones that try to sound smart and really really dumb who sound dumb regardless.

I can only imagine how low the average IQ of Maxine Waters congressional district must be.
They should check the water for lead based paint chips.

Here is a good one I'm testing out posting stupid tweets.
Exactly how is making a company "pay their fair share" going to lower prices short bus Joe?.....Of course I am assuming you mean you want them to pay more. I know you're a barely functional idiot, and most of your supporters are, But if you want to lower prices, you lower taxes on products and the companies that produce them, Economics 101., not raise the overall costs of producing those goods. The country is being run by dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber. Uncle Joe, Kamala joe , Pelosi joe , and Scumer joe. Along with their enablers. Insanity, loons running the asylum.

The Silver lining in all of this, fraud, corruption and stupidity, is that we had 12 years of republican control in the white house after Carter. Midterms and 2024 can't come soon enough. That's if we even get there with a nuclear showdown looming over the country Joe's family launders money out of.
Bwahahhahaa

mvd61 wrote:
Spot on once again. Those that down vote certainly wipe back to front.
Ha !!
Frontwiper !!!
Haven't heard that phrase in years.

Certainly a spot on description of the appl"blanketdownvoter"boy.
mvd61
5/17/2022 4:38pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

philG wrote:
Still waiting for 1 good thing. Despite it being a legal requirement, lost of drop boxes had no CCTV, and those that did , didnt have...

borg wrote:
Yet you still haven’t named anything good the clown has done. Fail.
borg
5/17/2022 6:04pm
philG wrote:

borg wrote:
mvd61 wrote:
Why is that expected of me?
mvd61
5/17/2022 6:16pm
borg wrote:
mvd61 wrote:
borg wrote:
Well if you’re gonna fling poop be prepared to back it up. Name something good he’s done or hush up. Pretty simple.
tuggy450
5/17/2022 6:26pm
borg wrote:
I think because you responded to PhilG post, that had responded to Applman they mistook that you were calling him, the King of Whataboutism.

I didn't see them a whatabout, reply from philG, besides his dig at Biden support.

So, I can only assume you were talking about someone else. being a King of Whataboutism.

Perhaps this confusion led mvd61, thinking you were a "shiller for a guy who can' put together a sentence"

Hard to always put this stuff together, But honestly your post wasn't the clearest as to whom you were referring to.

early
Fantasy
2139th
5/17/2022 6:47pm
Finally got around to watching it.

If they have the time and place of the mules at various dropboxes from geolocation, why could they not corroborate it with video evidence of the multiple visits? That really the big question from me.

This article explores some of the ancillary claims in the video that are made to verify their methods. It seems their evidence of the murder in Atlanta was presented after the arrests of the suspects and could not be corroborated with law enforcement. ACLED says their claims about cross referencing True the Votes tracking data with theirs could not produce the results they claim in the video. Additionally the super computing technology used in Mississippi is denied by the organizations running the computer center.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/17/1098787088/a-pro-trump-film-suggests-its…
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
5/17/2022 7:06pm
philG wrote:

borg wrote:
mvd61 wrote:
I was on Reddit and the same question was posted 7+ days ago. In a discussion with dozens of Libs present there was not ONE response to the question. It was all deflected to another subject. It really is alarming
ns503
5/18/2022 3:41am

the response? Crickets.

ns503 wrote:

not necessarily. the premise of the documentary is the public knowledge that there's NO WAY that buffoon actually not only won, but did so with the...
not necessarily. the premise of the documentary is the public knowledge that there's NO WAY that buffoon actually not only won, but did so with the most votes in US history.

I believe it's been asked multiple times in this thread for someone, ANYONE, to cite some positive legislation that Sleepy has accomplished. Crickets.
But, at the time of the election, nobody really knew the level of buffoonery that could be to come. All those votes came from the middle who had seen enough of DT. They weren't voting for, they were voting against.

I have no doubt election results would be way different if the election was going to be tomorrow. Well, how much different would depend on exactly who Joe would be running against - the GOP has some things to get in order before then.
philG
5/18/2022 4:32am
ns503 wrote:
But, at the time of the election, nobody really knew the level of buffoonery that could be to come. All those votes came from the middle...
But, at the time of the election, nobody really knew the level of buffoonery that could be to come. All those votes came from the middle who had seen enough of DT. They weren't voting for, they were voting against.

I have no doubt election results would be way different if the election was going to be tomorrow. Well, how much different would depend on exactly who Joe would be running against - the GOP has some things to get in order before then.
If they ran it tomorrow, it would be the same , for all the same reasons .

81million people did not vote for Biden.
But however many Trump gets, it would not be enough.

As i said earlier, they didnt cheat hard enough for Hillary.

Until the voter ID is sorted properly , nothing will change.

Its 3rd world Shithousery at its finest.

Gworm
5/18/2022 5:20am Edited Date/Time 5/18/2022 5:22am
philG wrote:
If they ran it tomorrow, it would be the same , for all the same reasons . 81million people did not vote for Biden. But however...
If they ran it tomorrow, it would be the same , for all the same reasons .

81million people did not vote for Biden.
But however many Trump gets, it would not be enough.

As i said earlier, they didnt cheat hard enough for Hillary.

Until the voter ID is sorted properly , nothing will change.

Its 3rd world Shithousery at its finest.

I agree 100%! You could tell by Hillary’s demeanor before the election and after the election something was up.

Then we have Joey saying this, if the link works.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Biden+saying+they+had+fraud+system…

borg
5/18/2022 5:28am
mvd61 wrote:
borg wrote:
mvd61 wrote:
Well if you’re gonna fling poop be prepared to back it up. Name something good he’s done or hush up. Pretty simple.
Um no. Not going to name something positive he's done because there isn't anything. And no I won't hush up just because it makes it pretty simple for you. That's what all people with poor arguments want. It's why the left won't debate. They censor.
I called PhilG the king of whataboutism because he answers criticism of Trump and the stolen election fantasy with "What has Biden done?" Meaning "your guy is shit too". It's a classic tu quoque argumentative fallacy.
5/18/2022 5:30am
borg wrote:
mvd61 wrote:
KennyT wrote:
I was on Reddit and the same question was posted 7+ days ago. In a discussion with dozens of Libs present there was not ONE response...
I was on Reddit and the same question was posted 7+ days ago. In a discussion with dozens of Libs present there was not ONE response to the question. It was all deflected to another subject. It really is alarming

Post a reply to: 2000 Mules.

The Latest