2000 Mules.

tuggy450
5/20/2022 10:35pm
Dinesh played some of you guys like a Stradivarius, He also stuck it in dry. Grinning

I think he got the exact response he hoped for.

He basically posed the question, "Since when have you stopped beating your wife" in media production form. Whistling

Dinesh left you with no really great options. . Deny, the one the majority took, Agree a little, maybe workable, if you actually know the hand he is holding close to his vest. or three, ignore it like hunter's laptop, the one you probably should have taken, but were to outraged to see was the best of the three.

early
Fantasy
2231st
5/20/2022 11:43pm
You shouldn't subcontract your brain out to this twerp.

Watch this video then think about it 2 ways.

The first way is to assume that what they say about their data is true and there were these people going to these places in sequence. Then the argument becomes what were these people doing? Were they dropping off tons of ballots? This is the argument they want to engage in.

The second way to think about it is to assume their data is false, which is the healthy way to approach any problem when an element of trust must be gained. The map of Atlanta could have been drawn on any animation software. Same with the dots in Philadelphia. They show no proof that those dots and lines mean anything.. This is the argument you should be thinking about.

They say they have all these numbers but where did the numbers come from? Now, that would be the secret sauce of the trillions of points of data they say they bought and crunched. They explain a method, an algorithm, that could give them their intended conclusion. But of course the actual analysis would be to boring and complicated for the poor viewers brain to comprehend so they EXPLAIN it as "we have found".

Like I said 2 pages ago, if you were a lucky kid your parents EXPLAINED to you how Santa left the presents under the tree while you were asleep when you were 4 years old.

So we have a problem of verification.

How would you verify?

One way would be to obtain surveillance video of the drop boxes, go to the time and place you've identified your mule was dropping off and show the video.

They say they obtained thousands of hours of video, fine. The hard part is done with the tracking algorithm. You should know where the video came from, just go to your sheet of mules and find when there was a drop off at that location, then go to the video at that time and pull the clip. Then see if you have video from another location that matches with one of your mules. They never identify what dropboxes they obtained video of or how many in a city, but they say they got thousands of hours of video.

Here's the thing. If the mules are such a problem why didn't they get any video to match the claims they are making? Why is there not one sequence of video showing someone going to multiple dropboxes?

So the whole movie is not to show you what did happen, it's you show you how it COULD happen. And since they've been conditioning you to believe that it DID happen since before election night, you are more than happy to engage with the movie with the assumption that everything they tell you to believe is true. They want you to get your blood pressure up thinking about how this all happened even though they didn't prove any of it happened.

Couple this with the other dubious claims they make in the movie that were examined in the NPR article I linked to on the previous page, and we have a major trust problem.

God gave you the ability to think critically for a reason. It got us to this point of where I can type this on my phone and the whole world can see it. Don't waste your brain buying crap from a New York City salesman like you just fell off the turnip truck in Times Square.
ns503
5/21/2022 4:48am
tuggy450 wrote:
Dinesh played some of you guys like a Stradivarius, He also stuck it in dry. :lol: I think he got the exact response he hoped for...
Dinesh played some of you guys like a Stradivarius, He also stuck it in dry. Grinning

I think he got the exact response he hoped for.

He basically posed the question, "Since when have you stopped beating your wife" in media production form. Whistling

Dinesh left you with no really great options. . Deny, the one the majority took, Agree a little, maybe workable, if you actually know the hand he is holding close to his vest. or three, ignore it like hunter's laptop, the one you probably should have taken, but were to outraged to see was the best of the three.

R66
5/21/2022 5:12am
IanMac138 wrote:
Trump lost. Suck it up, "snowflakes". Bitch about who won all you want ...you win some you lose some. American democracy isn't a team sport. Everyone...
Trump lost. Suck it up, "snowflakes". Bitch about who won all you want ...you win some you lose some. American democracy isn't a team sport. Everyone gets a fresh chance to elect a President every 4 years. Lose one election? Well, cut your losses and try again for whatever asshat you want to pretend actually affects your daily life.

This conspiracy bullshit some of ya'll are constantly promoting, defending and dying on the sword for is officially insane. Despite Z E R O evidence presented in lawsuits, even with Trump appointed judges, no court found any credibility to any lawsuits about the election because there was Z E R O. Z-E-R-O evidence provided that the election was rigged. NONE.
Some of ya'll are promoting and falling for this myth, destroying the very democracy you claim to defend. Stop. Move on. 2024 is around the corner. Give it another go! Until then, get your tin foil heads out of your conspiracy overlords asses and go ride your dirt bike.
Why do you seem so happy about it?
Biden is fucking up everything.

The Shop

Gworm
5/21/2022 6:20am Edited Date/Time 5/21/2022 10:14am
Do you think it’s pretend that this asshat is affecting our daily lives? $5.00 gal fuel isn’t affecting anyone’s life?

If you think there was no malfeasance in the election, you don’t have a tin foil hat on because your head is in the sand.

Edit:
I meant to quote Ian Mac from the previous page.
Gworm
5/21/2022 10:17am
It looks like at least 5 of us are ok with $5.00 a gallon fuel.
ns503
5/21/2022 10:29am Edited Date/Time 5/21/2022 10:30am
High fuel prices are a world wide issue. What leader has lowered them for their country?
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
5/21/2022 10:36am
IanMac138 wrote:
Trump lost. Suck it up, "snowflakes". Bitch about who won all you want ...you win some you lose some. American democracy isn't a team sport. Everyone...
Trump lost. Suck it up, "snowflakes". Bitch about who won all you want ...you win some you lose some. American democracy isn't a team sport. Everyone gets a fresh chance to elect a President every 4 years. Lose one election? Well, cut your losses and try again for whatever asshat you want to pretend actually affects your daily life.

This conspiracy bullshit some of ya'll are constantly promoting, defending and dying on the sword for is officially insane. Despite Z E R O evidence presented in lawsuits, even with Trump appointed judges, no court found any credibility to any lawsuits about the election because there was Z E R O. Z-E-R-O evidence provided that the election was rigged. NONE.
Some of ya'll are promoting and falling for this myth, destroying the very democracy you claim to defend. Stop. Move on. 2024 is around the corner. Give it another go! Until then, get your tin foil heads out of your conspiracy overlords asses and go ride your dirt bike.
cool rant, bro.

actually there is a lot of evidence as to voting irregularities, so much so that they made a movie about it. Libs loves to say "Trump judges shot it down" and this is true because of the nature of the arguments made in court. They argued that the elections weren't secure...and they lost.

2 years later, D'Souza crunches the tech and shows that while Trump et all were wrong that the elections were insecure....he DID prove how this injustice was pulled off...albeit too late to do anything. Your foaming frothing spittle filled rant just spotlights the rage that lies beneath most lib americans that 1. can't stand this country and 2. will die on any hill if it means it hurts trump.

I swear that if things were reversed and Trump literally couldn't fill a HS auditorium during his campaign, sat in his basement mumbling incoherent words, got confused at his speeches, stumbled up stairs....and then someone told me that he won by the largest vote count in history...I"d laugh my ass off. Why? Because this particular issue isn't about who won...it's about this country. And my country is more important than Trump any day.

that's not so for you. And that's unfortunate.

but again, cool rant bro. You probably fist bumped your fellow left coasters, hoisted an IPA, and fixed your man-bun.
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
5/21/2022 10:40am
philG wrote:
Its amazing how many people are still prepared to flag wave to defend the people who are destroying their country , one day at a time...
Its amazing how many people are still prepared to flag wave to defend the people who are destroying their country , one day at a time, in plain sight.

Truly saddens me , glad i got the chance to visit when i did.

Still, no mean tweets, hey.
early wrote:
I don't especially like the Dems either but when someone pisses on my leg and tells me its raining, I don't hand them my umbrella. These...
I don't especially like the Dems either but when someone pisses on my leg and tells me its raining, I don't hand them my umbrella. These scumbags don't care about anything except getting you to believe their bullshit and give them money. Open you eyes and use your fucking brains.
"use your fucking brains".

I believe that's the point to this thread. Sorry you missed it. While there are holes in the arguments presented, there's a compelling argument being made which you refuse to not only acknowledge even exists, but to have an intelligent discussion about because ORANGE MAN BAD. The movie was presented to you in this thread for free - nobody is asking for your money. They are asking you to.......as you suggested..........USE YOUR BRAIN.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
5/21/2022 11:40am
ns503 wrote:
High fuel prices are a world wide issue. What leader has lowered them for their country?
Um, Trump? Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
That was just too easy to resist.
TM
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
5/21/2022 11:48am
We probably really should throw Reagan in there too. Yup, he told OPEC, I think you guys are doing a great job keeping the prices high. So much so, that we should invest a lot of money to drill at home and make those profits our self.
Don't know that we'll need you anymore if we do that.
Well not those exact words but, something close.
Didn't take them long to figure out they didn't want to lose their biggest customer,
and down went the prices. Does that qualify?
TM
ns503
5/21/2022 1:17pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2022 1:19pm
ns503 wrote:
ToolMaker wrote:
TM
Meh I dont think so. I mean, we had Justin and our prices then still trended the same as yours.

How about current leaders and current times?
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
5/21/2022 1:54pm
ns503 wrote:
ToolMaker wrote:
TM
ns503 wrote:
Meh I dont think so. I mean, we had Justin and our prices then still trended the same as yours. How about current leaders and current...
Meh I dont think so. I mean, we had Justin and our prices then still trended the same as yours.

So you're saying that Trump did such a good job you guys benefited from it as well.
A very astute observation, I'm impressed.
Oh, please tell how Justin affected the world oil market. Was he the one who said USA is open for business in the oil sector? Which allowed us to retrieve more oil from mother earth lowering the price? No, that would be your least favorite guy. But I'll wait for your answer what JT did. Up to $4 under Obama, down to $2 under Trump, and now over $6 under Biden. "Meh I dont think so." So you might want to change your thinking, just sayin.
TM
early
Fantasy
2231st
5/21/2022 5:41pm
I understand the argument.

The point that you keep avoiding having an intelligent discussion on is why they didn't present proof of their claims in the movie. Why make a movie if you don't have proof? Their method needs audited, this is too important to just give them the benefit of the doubt given they don't have video of any mules.

Why did they lie and claim they assisted in the arrest of the murderers in Atlanta. What else are they lying about?
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
5/21/2022 5:50pm
early wrote:
I understand the argument. The point that you keep avoiding having an intelligent discussion on is why they didn't present proof of their claims in the...

The point that you keep avoiding having an intelligent discussion on is why they didn't present proof of their claims in the movie. Why make a movie if you don't have proof? Their method needs audited, this is too important to just give them the benefit of the doubt given they don't have video of any mules.

Why did they lie and claim they assisted in the arrest of the murderers in Atlanta. What else are they lying about?
"The point that you keep avoiding having an intelligent discussion on is why they didn't present proof of their claims in the movie."
Remember when Al Gore's movie came out and everyone was supposed to just believe what they claimed?
All the awards they got? And then we find out about all the cherry picking and falsification of the data to tell a story?
TM
early
Fantasy
2231st
5/21/2022 7:21pm
In the 20 years since Gores movie we've been setting a bunch of record high temperatures and average temperatures. By most accounts it seems to be getting slightly hotter overall. What is causing that and whether we should really care about it is another issue.

Anyway I'm honest in saying that I simply don't like Trump and don't think he was good for the US regardless of how much gas cost when he was president. No matter how much you like the guy you gotta see how someone could really dislike him right?

As for the price of oil, it would be nice to get some help from the Saudis and OPEC. They don't play as nice when there's a Dem president, it wasn't a Dem president that took out Sadam for them.
SEEMEFIRST
5/21/2022 7:48pm
Has any one looked into why they won't allow drilling?
tuggy450
5/21/2022 8:24pm
early wrote:
I understand the argument. The point that you keep avoiding having an intelligent discussion on is why they didn't present proof of their claims in the...

They didn't produce proof of their claims?
What was the video of people stuffing ballots if not proof?
hahaha I was right Dinesh is having a good time with this

A kind of hysteria is breaking out on the Left over “2000 Mules.” NPR and the Washington Post are having editorial fits. Atlanta Journal Constitution is desperate to do its part. New York Times has launched a hit team. I can’t remember when I’ve enjoyed myself so much!

— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) May 17, 2022

Zycki11
5/21/2022 8:34pm
ns503 wrote:
To an extent it is a worldwide issue. The US is in a unique situation with its land and oil reserves that it doesn't have to be. Open the reserves more? Price of fuel goes down. Tell me... If this was a world issue why is Biden going after oil companies for price gouging, while simultaneously blaming Russia? We only receive 700k barrels from Russia a day which is less than 4% of the daily oil/
early
Fantasy
2231st
5/21/2022 8:40pm
tuggy450 wrote:
They didn't produce proof of their claims? What was the video of people stuffing ballots if not proof? hahaha I was right Dinesh is having a...
They didn't produce proof of their claims?
What was the video of people stuffing ballots if not proof?
hahaha I was right Dinesh is having a good time with this

A kind of hysteria is breaking out on the Left over “2000 Mules.” NPR and the Washington Post are having editorial fits. Atlanta Journal Constitution is desperate to do its part. New York Times has launched a hit team. I can’t remember when I’ve enjoyed myself so much!

— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) May 17, 2022

Their hypothesis is not that more than 1 ballot was dropped in the box. Their hypothesis is that ballots were illegally collected at locations then dispersed through out the cities at multiple dropboxes in sequence. The video they showed does not support their hypothesis.

I hope Dinesh has a good weekend.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
5/21/2022 9:27pm
ns503 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
To an extent it is a worldwide issue. The US is in a unique situation with its land and oil reserves that it doesn't have to...
To an extent it is a worldwide issue. The US is in a unique situation with its land and oil reserves that it doesn't have to be. Open the reserves more? Price of fuel goes down. Tell me... If this was a world issue why is Biden going after oil companies for price gouging, while simultaneously blaming Russia? We only receive 700k barrels from Russia a day which is less than 4% of the daily oil/
One has to ask, if they believe it was price gouging, when they sold oil from the reserve, did they sell it at market rate? Or, did they sell it at the non price gouging price of $50 per barrel? Inquiring minds want to know.
TM
R66
5/22/2022 5:41am
Sure are a lot of hard core lefties posting in this thread, but in the real world they are a minority.
borg
5/22/2022 6:27am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Has any one looked into why they won't allow drilling?
As far as I know, drilling is still allowed. Biden has put limits on where they can open new drilling areas. The problem right now isn't drilling, it's capped wells. When the price of crude hit $0 in 2021, there was a major reduction in production because there was no where to put the oil. People quit going to work and stopped traveling because of Covid. Now that things have opened back up, demand is high and production still lags. Oil companies are skittish about ramping back up. California has it's own set of issues. We get a mixture of Ca, Ak and foreign crude. In 1982 foreign was 8%. Now it's 56%. Welcome to whacked out environmentalist central and 6$/gal gas.
ns503
5/22/2022 7:21am
ToolMaker wrote:
TM
ns503 wrote:
Meh I dont think so. I mean, we had Justin and our prices then still trended the same as yours. How about current leaders and current...

ToolMaker wrote:
So you're saying that Trump did such a good job you guys benefited from it as well. A very astute observation, I'm impressed. Oh, please tell...
So you're saying that Trump did such a good job you guys benefited from it as well.
A very astute observation, I'm impressed.
Oh, please tell how Justin affected the world oil market. Was he the one who said USA is open for business in the oil sector? Which allowed us to retrieve more oil from mother earth lowering the price? No, that would be your least favorite guy. But I'll wait for your answer what JT did. Up to $4 under Obama, down to $2 under Trump, and now over $6 under Biden. "Meh I dont think so." So you might want to change your thinking, just sayin.
TM
That was a world wide thing too. Covid caused demand to fall off, etc. etc.. I dont think it was Trump that made crude prices to zero out. On world markets.

I do think that if our two countries could truly get their crap together at the highest level, we could make things better. Somewhat. But there would still be international market forces at play that would dampen what could be done on the continental scale.
Zycki11
5/22/2022 8:27am
ns503 wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
To an extent it is a worldwide issue. The US is in a unique situation with its land and oil reserves that it doesn't have to...
ToolMaker wrote:
One has to ask, if they believe it was price gouging, when they sold oil from the reserve, did they sell it at market rate? Or...
One has to ask, if they believe it was price gouging, when they sold oil from the reserve, did they sell it at market rate? Or, did they sell it at the non price gouging price of $50 per barrel? Inquiring minds want to know.
TM
Who knows, clearly the Biden administration wanted to limit oil production to force auto manufacturers into the EV sector. In the end I am all for the world getting more green and becoming shall we sale more productive and recyclable. However, this takes time to set up infrastructure etc. Wouldn't you start with the grids, and slowly over time work towards said goal? Now one could argue from administration to administration they won't be on the same page. This is why politics are toxic and term limits need to be applied. As well as in my opinion more importantly; if the politicians no longer speak for the people who elected them, they can be removed and in certain instances I personally feel be charged with domestic treason. We all know this will never happen, but they are supposed to be the voice of the people. It is disgusting what it has turned into.
rosebud441
5/23/2022 10:48am
R66 wrote:
Sure are a lot of hard core lefties posting in this thread, but in the real world they are a minority.
winning by a million or 2 is not a minority..
5/23/2022 11:14am
rosebud441 wrote:
correction = 7 million
3,500 votes each. Giving those grand canyon pack mules a run for their money in work ethic.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
5/23/2022 11:50am
R66 wrote:
rosebud441 wrote:
winning by a million or 2 is not a minority..
They shout and scream the loudest so they think they’re the majority, they don’t look at results and if they do it’s all fake. How many times has he said we have the tapes, we have the proof and still nothing. You bozos fell for the Obama birth lies and you’re still falling for anything he says.

Post a reply to: 2000 Mules.

The Latest