2000 Mules.

BMSOBx2
7/1/2022 3:46pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2022 3:48pm
JAFO92 wrote:
BMSOB is gonna pop a blood vessel in his skull on this thread! :laugh: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/07/01/557501/s1200_Mad_old_man_on_computer.jpg[/img]
BMSOB is gonna pop a blood vessel in his skull on this thread! Laughing

This is easy. What else you got junior?😁
Mx746
7/1/2022 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2022 4:19pm
Mx746 wrote:
I understand potential, and agree. This is why all cases of voting that have issues must be given due consideration. There are many ways people can...
I understand potential, and agree. This is why all cases of voting that have issues must be given due consideration. There are many ways people can make errors cause spoilt ballots etc in addition to attempts of fraud. Elections officials have a difficult job and now are facing threats and intimidation from some groups and individuals based on mis and disinformation.
Concerning the case we discussed.
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-pa-fraud/fact-check-pennsylva…

ToolMaker wrote:
One last thing, I believe the state fact sheet preempts the county's arbitrary interpretation. Feel free to show from the state's fact sheet where it gave...
One last thing, I believe the state fact sheet preempts the county's arbitrary interpretation.
Feel free to show from the state's fact sheet where it gave them to wiggle room to differentiate
by the address of the care facility vs the individual.
TM
You seem to think this agent “mule” planned the fraud of the century by helping a few disabled citizens get their ballots delivered.
The state fact sheet and county have an apparent disparity. You have no idea if the votes were R or D.
These are actual voters. The designated agent returned more than the allowance of ballots that are permitted under the Pennsylvania State fact sheet/ agent forms (necessitating further scrutiny)but did so in a county that does not follow the same requirements apparently,. I have no problem with the elections officials looking into who the designated agent is, and who these voters are, and if the voters submitted ballots free of coercion, etc, and that these ballots actually reflect the will of the voters. If there is conflict in PA between state and county, they can sort it out in elections policy and procedures snd the state courts.
The designated agent and the voters in this case were found by elections officials to have returned ballots that represent the will of the actual voter.
An incorrectly delivered ballot is not automatically trash, as most of you seem to wish. It does however I agree warrant the elections officials investigating into the agent and voters.
In this case they found the agent delivered valid ballots. Enfranchisement of disabled voters is a priority.
People screw up their elections procedures in endless ways, delivery, signature, writing on ballots, etc etc etc If officials find the intention to defraud the will of the voter, or to intimidate, coerce, extort etc they are free to prosecute.
This case they have found valid ballots. Had they been altered, duplicated, destroyed ellections officials would act to prosecute.
Elections law officials have every authority to fine and prosecute. They did not find the need to do so. If you disagree you can always call the elections office to obtain more information
The voters rights are more important than a method of delivery that didn’t comply the PA fact sheet but did comply with county requirements).
Investigate all day long, yes. Then when you find actual real valid ballots , count them.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
927th
7/1/2022 6:03pm
Mx746 wrote:
I understand potential, and agree. This is why all cases of voting that have issues must be given due consideration. There are many ways people can...
I understand potential, and agree. This is why all cases of voting that have issues must be given due consideration. There are many ways people can make errors cause spoilt ballots etc in addition to attempts of fraud. Elections officials have a difficult job and now are facing threats and intimidation from some groups and individuals based on mis and disinformation.
Concerning the case we discussed.
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-pa-fraud/fact-check-pennsylva…

ToolMaker wrote:
One last thing, I believe the state fact sheet preempts the county's arbitrary interpretation. Feel free to show from the state's fact sheet where it gave...
One last thing, I believe the state fact sheet preempts the county's arbitrary interpretation.
Feel free to show from the state's fact sheet where it gave them to wiggle room to differentiate
TM
Mx746 wrote:
You seem to think this agent “mule” planned the fraud of the century by helping a few disabled citizens get their ballots delivered. The state fact...
You seem to think this agent “mule” planned the fraud of the century by helping a few disabled citizens get their ballots delivered.
The state fact sheet and county have an apparent disparity. You have no idea if the votes were R or D.
These are actual voters. The designated agent returned more than the allowance of ballots that are permitted under the Pennsylvania State fact sheet/ agent forms (necessitating further scrutiny)but did so in a county that does not follow the same requirements apparently,. I have no problem with the elections officials looking into who the designated agent is, and who these voters are, and if the voters submitted ballots free of coercion, etc, and that these ballots actually reflect the will of the voters. If there is conflict in PA between state and county, they can sort it out in elections policy and procedures snd the state courts.
The designated agent and the voters in this case were found by elections officials to have returned ballots that represent the will of the actual voter.
An incorrectly delivered ballot is not automatically trash, as most of you seem to wish. It does however I agree warrant the elections officials investigating into the agent and voters.
In this case they found the agent delivered valid ballots. Enfranchisement of disabled voters is a priority.
People screw up their elections procedures in endless ways, delivery, signature, writing on ballots, etc etc etc If officials find the intention to defraud the will of the voter, or to intimidate, coerce, extort etc they are free to prosecute.
This case they have found valid ballots. Had they been altered, duplicated, destroyed ellections officials would act to prosecute.
Elections law officials have every authority to fine and prosecute. They did not find the need to do so. If you disagree you can always call the elections office to obtain more information
The voters rights are more important than a method of delivery that didn’t comply the PA fact sheet but did comply with county requirements).
Investigate all day long, yes. Then when you find actual real valid ballots , count them.
I bet you believe if you find a cockroach in your house that it's the only one.
In California they have laws too. In Los Angeles they have a DA Gascone.
He just will not prosecute the criminals. (ask Borg) Does that make their crimes OK?
You apparently think so because Gascone said it's OK what they did.
Quite frankly, your election board is PA's Gascone.
All you excuses don't make it right. The "county election board" made an
arbitrary new exception that is not in the state provided fact sheet which by the way
has no ambiguity like you earlier inferred. Even the papers left out the rest of the
rule to deceive their readers to think like you.
Again, I don't need to call and justify why they should follow the rules. They need to justify
why they neglected the rule set by the state, you know, the ones that actually make the rules.
Now the county can interpret the rules but in this case there is no ambiguity.
I'm done, you know you're wrong, I know you're wrong, and you know that I know you're wrong
on this. Excuses don't make it right. The whole thread is about a movie that people are dropping
ballots illegally. How many I don't know, but for sure more than this one example. And since you
can't/won't investigate every incident, they all have to be invalid per the rule.
Have a great 4th,
TM

The Shop

JAFO92
7/1/2022 6:31pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
This is easy. What else you got junior?😁
You say that to all the fellas, you sexy beast. Kissing
ns503
7/1/2022 6:31pm
ToolMaker wrote:
TM
Mx746 wrote:
You seem to think this agent “mule” planned the fraud of the century by helping a few disabled citizens get their ballots delivered. The state fact...
ToolMaker wrote:
I bet you believe if you find a cockroach in your house that it's the only one. In California they have laws too. In Los Angeles...
He just will not prosecute the criminals. (ask Borg) Does that make their crimes OK?
arbitrary new exception that is not in the state provided fact sheet which by the way
has no ambiguity like you earlier inferred. Even the papers left out the rest of the
Again, I don't need to call and justify why they should follow the rules. They need to justify
why they neglected the rule set by the state, you know, the ones that actually make the rules.
I'm done, you know you're wrong, I know you're wrong, and you know that I know you're wrong
on this. Excuses don't make it right. The whole thread is about a movie that people are dropping
ballots illegally. How many I don't know, but for sure more than this one example. And since you
can't/won't investigate every incident, they all have to be invalid per the rule.
Have a great 4th,
TM
Trump lost. Plain and simple.
mvd61
7/1/2022 7:14pm
Mx746 wrote:
ToolMaker wrote:
I bet you believe if you find a cockroach in your house that it's the only one. In California they have laws too. In Los Angeles...
Have a great 4th,
TM
ns503 wrote:
Trump lost. Plain and simple.
America lost. Miserable and very complex.
lappedrider
7/1/2022 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 7/1/2022 7:33pm
This whole thread is a mess. This movie is pure fiction. Made by a political Carnie.

But do Democrats try to drive the vote by empowering folks who otherwise wouldn’t??? Sure, they absolutely push the line. I am sure sometimes they cross it.

But at the same time to Republicans try to repress voting by redistricting, Gerrymandering, and closing polling location….. absolutely.

If any of you really think just “one side” is the problem, you are only furthering the real problem.

And more importantly, Trump lost, bigly, and by the rules.

PS, If I wasn’t a few martinis in, I wouldn’t be posting in non Moto.
tuggy450
7/1/2022 9:29pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Shenanigans, skullduggery, robbing people of their votes? Voter suppression, gerrymandering anyone? That's already going on. Come on dude tell me you're not that naive. Just partisan...
Shenanigans, skullduggery, robbing people of their votes? Voter suppression, gerrymandering anyone? That's already going on. Come on dude tell me you're not that naive. Just partisan I guess.
tuggy450 wrote:
Not naive, but why partisan? Hard to see any logic for one side to allow for any of this, when they are busy claiming the other...
Not naive, but why partisan?
Hard to see any logic for one side to allow for any of this, when they are busy claiming the other side is evil and capable of anything?

Won't matter, once the vacuum that these people think they exist in fails to materialize they will be back complaining about hanging dominion chad, popular vote russian facebook ads, etc. So, I expect the next election and the one after that to include complaints about shady elections, interference etc etc.

We'll see. Of course , there is an opportunity to fix these things, but they were ignored.

See you in November, I'm pretty sure the American people are going to soundly reject the leftist establishment ideology.

So if something happens, like if one of the ballot boxes gets vandalized, up in flames or disappears, or something else shady happens, like media hides stuff or lies, DOJ targeting, Use of Violence, Russians placing Ads on facebook, hanging dominion server chads, bus loads of ballots or voters crossing state lines ? Don't say you weren't given an opportunity to correct things. You allowed it because you felt it was in your best interest.

I can only hope that it actually becomes a non partisan issue, but for now it seems like election security is not the primary concern. Winning at any and all cost is the primary endpoint or concern. Not exactly what I consider a healthy Democracy or electoral process, but whatever, If it is the game you want to play, I guess it will get played.

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Partisan because you're trying to say that what you've called the opposition party I. E. The Republican Party are blameless in all this. You say that...
Partisan because you're trying to say that what you've called the opposition party I. E. The Republican Party are blameless in all this. You say that there's a perception that people are cheating and robbing others of their votes. Wonder why that
is? Could it be that the ex-president of the United States is claiming falsely that the election he lost was stolen from him and has been doing so for a year and a half despite the fact that there is absolutely zero proof of this. Trying to stop the counting of electoral votes in order to thwart the peaceful transfer of power, fake electors? Talk about skullduggery and shenanigans. Questionable practices? You bet. And I got news for you we've been complaining about it for going on 2 years now so you don't have to wait till the next election for this problem to be recognized it's here now and we all know who's responsible for it. Feeble attempts to claim that your concerns are in the interest of free and fair elections is comical at best considering. Non partisan? Don't make me laugh.
hahah
Sorry you just don't want to admit that your side is screwing around and has been for decades, problem is you got caught with your hands in the cookie jar,

Maybe not enough to change the outcome, but we will never know. because it won't ever be allowed to be investigated by the Democrats. They had no problem spending 40 million investigating 100 grand in facebook ads, when it benefitted them, or having a jan 6th partisan BS investigation.

And now your Partisan side are the ones fighting any and all election security regulations. I wonder why.

BMSOBx2 , 5,4,3,2,1, Houston we have liftoff.

BMSOBx2
7/2/2022 10:50am Edited Date/Time 7/2/2022 7:49pm
tuggy450 wrote:
Not naive, but why partisan? Hard to see any logic for one side to allow for any of this, when they are busy claiming the other...
Not naive, but why partisan?
Hard to see any logic for one side to allow for any of this, when they are busy claiming the other side is evil and capable of anything?

Won't matter, once the vacuum that these people think they exist in fails to materialize they will be back complaining about hanging dominion chad, popular vote russian facebook ads, etc. So, I expect the next election and the one after that to include complaints about shady elections, interference etc etc.

We'll see. Of course , there is an opportunity to fix these things, but they were ignored.

See you in November, I'm pretty sure the American people are going to soundly reject the leftist establishment ideology.

So if something happens, like if one of the ballot boxes gets vandalized, up in flames or disappears, or something else shady happens, like media hides stuff or lies, DOJ targeting, Use of Violence, Russians placing Ads on facebook, hanging dominion server chads, bus loads of ballots or voters crossing state lines ? Don't say you weren't given an opportunity to correct things. You allowed it because you felt it was in your best interest.

I can only hope that it actually becomes a non partisan issue, but for now it seems like election security is not the primary concern. Winning at any and all cost is the primary endpoint or concern. Not exactly what I consider a healthy Democracy or electoral process, but whatever, If it is the game you want to play, I guess it will get played.

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Partisan because you're trying to say that what you've called the opposition party I. E. The Republican Party are blameless in all this. You say that...
Partisan because you're trying to say that what you've called the opposition party I. E. The Republican Party are blameless in all this. You say that there's a perception that people are cheating and robbing others of their votes. Wonder why that
is? Could it be that the ex-president of the United States is claiming falsely that the election he lost was stolen from him and has been doing so for a year and a half despite the fact that there is absolutely zero proof of this. Trying to stop the counting of electoral votes in order to thwart the peaceful transfer of power, fake electors? Talk about skullduggery and shenanigans. Questionable practices? You bet. And I got news for you we've been complaining about it for going on 2 years now so you don't have to wait till the next election for this problem to be recognized it's here now and we all know who's responsible for it. Feeble attempts to claim that your concerns are in the interest of free and fair elections is comical at best considering. Non partisan? Don't make me laugh.
tuggy450 wrote:
hahah Sorry you just don't want to admit that your side is screwing around and has been for decades, problem is you got caught with your...
hahah
Sorry you just don't want to admit that your side is screwing around and has been for decades, problem is you got caught with your hands in the cookie jar,

Maybe not enough to change the outcome, but we will never know. because it won't ever be allowed to be investigated by the Democrats. They had no problem spending 40 million investigating 100 grand in facebook ads, when it benefitted them, or having a jan 6th partisan BS investigation.

And now your Partisan side are the ones fighting any and all election security regulations. I wonder why.

Duck, dive, deflect, deny and defend the indefensible. Good job. So the January 6th committee is a partisan bullshit investigation eh? Truth hurts I suppose. And the hits just keep on coming.
"General Flynn do you believe in the peaceful transfer of power?"
" I plead the Fifth Amendment." By the way can I get a pardon?
Election security regulation? Is that what you guys are calling it now? Why not just call it what it is.............voter suppression. Wake up and smell the ketchup.
Yeti831
7/2/2022 10:59am
BMSOBx2 wrote:
tuggy450 wrote:
hahah Sorry you just don't want to admit that your side is screwing around and has been for decades, problem is you got caught with your...
hahah

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Duck, dive, deflect, deny and defend the indefensible. Good job. So the January 6th committee is a partisan bullshit investigation eh? Truth hurts I suppose. And...
Duck, dive, deflect, deny and defend the indefensible. Good job. So the January 6th committee is a partisan bullshit investigation eh? Truth hurts I suppose. And the hits just keep on coming.
Election security regulation? Is that what you guys are calling it now? Why not just call it what it is.............voter suppression. Wake up and smell the ketchup.
“So the January 6th committee is a partisan bullshit investigation eh?”

Umm… considering the dems only allowed their choices on the committee panel, chose the witnesses and did not allow cross referencing those witnesses yeah, it kind of is a partisan shit show 😂

Have a happy Independence Day weekend 👍
BMSOBx2
7/2/2022 11:12am Edited Date/Time 7/2/2022 11:59am
tuggy450 wrote:
hahah

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Duck, dive, deflect, deny and defend the indefensible. Good job. So the January 6th committee is a partisan bullshit investigation eh? Truth hurts I suppose. And...
Yeti831 wrote:
“So the January 6th committee is a partisan bullshit investigation eh?” Umm… considering the dems only allowed their choices on the committee panel, chose the witnesses...

Umm… considering the dems only allowed their choices on the committee panel, chose the witnesses and did not allow cross referencing those witnesses yeah, it kind of is a partisan shit show 😂

You boys had your chance to be represented but you wanted to turn it into a circus. McCarthy took his ball and went home because he didn't get his way. Even Trump says that was a mistake. This isn't a trial. You and Trump and the rest of the partisans don't seem to understand that. This is not about cross-examination. This is about presenting facts. Now if Trump or any of the rest of them,(hello Mark Meadows), want to go under oath before the committee to refute these things I'm sure they'd be willing to listen. So far no takers except for guys like Flynn and Eastman. 5th Amendment Champions and all around stand-up guys.🤭
ns503
7/2/2022 12:10pm
tuggy450 wrote:
hahah

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:
“So the January 6th committee is a partisan bullshit investigation eh?” Umm… considering the dems only allowed their choices on the committee panel, chose the witnesses...

The witnesses are repubs.
Mx746
7/3/2022 10:58am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2022 1:07pm
ToolMaker wrote:
TM
Mx746 wrote:
ToolMaker wrote:
Have a great 4th,
TM
So exactly which voter was defrauded by the “cockroach” who was trying to help disabled citizens vote?
I’ll rent the podium for you and you can expose for the world which vote the “cockroach” in this case changed, intimidated, discouraged, threw away, or altered etc, show me the fraud.
The state needs to get the counties in order to educate agents of these types of long term care homes and the agents helping(vs the other types of homes or residential settings where this is permitted)
No one here was defrauded. They screwed up the process between the voter, agent, county, and state.
If the ballot is not returned to elections per state instruction , it is not automatically discarded. There is an investigation. Should they decide the person had a history, was coercive, offered payment,etc etc they can use appropriate legal remedies.
Just like any other problem that arises in the voting from any party/voter.
The county needs to fix its policies to avoid having it happen again, but in this case, they found no problem with the actual votes.

Ten states allow a family member to return a ballot for a voter, and 26 states allow a voter to designate someone to return their ballot, although 12 states have limits on how many ballots someone can submit, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

https://www.disabilityrightspa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Designate…

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol
Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3369th
7/3/2022 2:37pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Yeti831 wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
You boys had your chance to be represented but you wanted to turn it into a circus. McCarthy took his ball and went home because he...
You boys had your chance to be represented but you wanted to turn it into a circus. McCarthy took his ball and went home because he didn't get his way. Even Trump says that was a mistake. This isn't a trial. You and Trump and the rest of the partisans don't seem to understand that. This is not about cross-examination. This is about presenting facts. Now if Trump or any of the rest of them,(hello Mark Meadows), want to go under oath before the committee to refute these things I'm sure they'd be willing to listen. So far no takers except for guys like Flynn and Eastman. 5th Amendment Champions and all around stand-up guys.🤭
Not to mention the fact Senate Republicans blocked an independent investigation to begin with.
jetbull721
7/3/2022 3:38pm
I haven't watched this documentary or really researched voter fraud at all because I think it's really a waste of my time. The senile one is in the white house. Like I said before though, if I were Trump I'd rather not have wanted to get reelected anyways. He made his point in 2016 and got some killer justices nominated with some serious luck. This economy has already hit the iceberg and I'd rather have socialists behind the helm as it goes down. Atleast the socialists will have a harder time blaming everything on free market capitalism as shit hits the fan.

Anyways, one candidate had the support from big media, the big multinational corporations, big tech, big pharma, the deep state, Hollywood, the Davos crowd, the socialist-globalist leaders of our "allies" and on and on.

The other candidate had the support of some blue-collar peeps and some pillow guy.

They spewed as much non-sense, theater and out right BS at this guy for the election and got their teleprompter boy in after counting the ballots for a week or so after the election night.

Was there voter shenanigans or outright voter fraud used to get their senile puppet in the white house? I'd be more shocked if there wasn't.

jeffro503
7/3/2022 6:10pm
jjavaman wrote:
The thing with you righties is you have zero morals, you’re ok with spray tan fat guy begging for 11000 votes. The shit that’s being thrown...
The thing with you righties is you have zero morals, you’re ok with spray tan fat guy begging for 11000 votes. The shit that’s being thrown at the one term guy BY republicans in the Jan 6th hearings is kinda telling or are you hiding your head in the sand?
the funny part is that you probably honestly BELIEVE what you just typed. "No morals". LOL. From the party fighting for the "right" to butcher your...
the funny part is that you probably honestly BELIEVE what you just typed. "No morals". LOL. From the party fighting for the "right" to butcher your own unborn child or to teach 4y olds about anal sex. Yeesh.
jjavaman wrote:
Got a link to the teaching 4 year olds how to have anal sex?
Haha.....well , we know what you're studying up on. Figures.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3706th
7/5/2022 8:50am
swordfish wrote:
Just share one of the hundreds in your browser cache.
philG wrote:
Now that is a burn

Bravo Sir.
swordfish wrote:
Least I can do for all the low blows and insults he hurls at myself and others here. Don’t get all bent Jjavaman, it was pretty...
Least I can do for all the low blows and insults he hurls at myself and others here. Don’t get all bent Jjavaman, it was pretty funny, even you have to admit it.
Wow, love your grade 9 humor
jjavaman
Fantasy
3706th
7/5/2022 9:01am
ToolMaker wrote:
Let's not turn this around. The state specifically didn't want this to happen. It's on you to prove there's no fraudulent activity. Having the paperwork can...
Let's not turn this around. The state specifically didn't want this to happen.
It's on you to prove there's no fraudulent activity. Having the paperwork
can also lead one to the conclusion that there was preplanning. Again,
it's on you to prove it, because the state and Stevie Wonder sees the problem with this.
Why did the state not want this to happen? Because there's no way to determine legitimacy.
It could be a good sumaritan or a well executed operation. Until you prove it was a good sumaritan
we have to conclude that since the rules were broken, the process is broken and illegal.
We also have to factor in politicians are crooked. Too much crooked going on.
TM
Mx746 wrote:
That is completely absurd. It is not up to me to prove "there's no fraudulent activity". Thats a logical fallacy. " Prove to me there is...
That is completely absurd.
It is not up to me to prove "there's no fraudulent activity". Thats a logical fallacy. " Prove to me there is no huge Rep/Dem conspiracy, prove to me there is no loch ness dragon dumping R votes in the river" etc etc......its a non starter.
You are the one making the claim of fraud.
Back up your claim of fraud with evidence.
Not whataboutism. (what if the investigators are D's, what if they took all the R ballots and tossed them, etc etc etc etc etc etc.) We are aware of the ballot in question, this is the reason that an investigation was performed by the proper authorities (prove to me the authorities arent D's or threw away evidence or or or or or).
Again, if you feel this case was not handled correctly, what do you base your assumptions on? Have you contacted any elections officials with your concerns?
We have a ballot/ballots in question.
It was investigated by the proper authorities.
These individuals face legal actions if they do not comply with departmental requirements in their investigations.
No fraud was indicated in this case
philG wrote:
Its funny that where you are from tells me all i need to know, that hotbed of election integrity.
The state that told the orange orangutan that they wouldn’t cheat for him?
jjavaman
Fantasy
3706th
7/5/2022 9:10am
the funny part is that you probably honestly BELIEVE what you just typed. "No morals". LOL. From the party fighting for the "right" to butcher your...
the funny part is that you probably honestly BELIEVE what you just typed. "No morals". LOL. From the party fighting for the "right" to butcher your own unborn child or to teach 4y olds about anal sex. Yeesh.
jjavaman wrote:
Got a link to the teaching 4 year olds how to have anal sex?
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha.....well , we know what you're studying up on. Figures.
A little late to the party with your juvenile humour. What are you going to do now that the truth is coming out? Spray tanned one term guy lied to you all, took your money, and is laughing his ass off at your stupidity. What will you do with all your flags and hats? You may also want to brush up a little on your black history 😂😂😂😂
tuggy450
7/6/2022 7:03am Edited Date/Time 7/24/2022 10:51am
Like mental patients endlessly seeing problems as related to orange man. and then thinking they should be the sole arbiters of what we teach our 6 y/o's. Good grief, it's like Dave 2.0. Glad someone is in Canada, this country has enough of these Dave characters.

Orange man bad, teach your kids, orange man bad, teach the kids, Socialism is the answer, orange man bad,

Nothing works here, I hate this place, the medications don't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpUc3H_IH0

Post a reply to: 2000 Mules.

The Latest