2000 Mules.

swordfish
5/19/2022 3:30pm
kongols wrote:
LOL
Sounds like 3/4 of the Twitter links you post in the Ukraine thread.
Pretty stupid if it’s true though.
early
Fantasy
2231st
5/19/2022 3:59pm
Time to break it out again
APLMAN99
5/19/2022 4:07pm
early wrote:
Amazing Their flashy CSI style tracking with lots of typing sounds (no computer has ever made beeps and boops while presenting characters) was a dead giveaway...
Amazing

Their flashy CSI style tracking with lots of typing sounds (no computer has ever made beeps and boops while presenting characters) was a dead giveaway. There was zero correlation between any map shown and any dropbox location.

This whole thing is unraveling.

I went back to take some screen grabs of their tracking maps myself but it wasn't posted anymore on the link the George Costanzo posted on page 2.

308 you should check out that npr article I posted on the previous page.
In all fairness, who would have thought that a felon convicted of election related fraud would have used fraudulent claims and tactics to try to sway people’s thoughts like that…..?

I mean, no one really could have predicted something like that!!!!!

The Shop

tuggy450
5/19/2022 4:27pm
Lol, I think that is the game, watch the left play mental gymnastics to excuse criminal activity on video, then watch the indictments fall.

Probably will get investigated no matter how many supposed mules or where their geographical locations come from. The internet sleuths are already falling over themselves to discredit the film.

They don't even know that their attempts to discredit the film only give the film more credibility, bwhahahah

Doest protest too much, Your side is better off saying, Hmmmm, this is distressing lets get to the bottom of it,

They won't so they have already lost the argument.

Foaming at the Bit, the internet sleuths will ultimately realize they were tricked into proving Dinesh's case.

early
Fantasy
2231st
5/19/2022 4:52pm
tuggy450 wrote:
Lol, I think that is the game, [b]watch the left play mental gymnastics to excuse criminal activity on video[/b], then watch the indictments fall. Probably will...
Lol, I think that is the game, watch the left play mental gymnastics to excuse criminal activity on video, then watch the indictments fall.

Probably will get investigated no matter how many supposed mules or where their geographical locations come from. The internet sleuths are already falling over themselves to discredit the film.

They don't even know that their attempts to discredit the film only give the film more credibility, bwhahahah

Doest protest too much, Your side is better off saying, Hmmmm, this is distressing lets get to the bottom of it,

Foaming at the Bit, the internet sleuths will ultimately realize they were tricked into proving Dinesh's case.

That's some serious cope
borg
5/19/2022 5:01pm
tuggy450 wrote:
Lol, I think that is the game, [b]watch the left play mental gymnastics to excuse criminal activity on video[/b], then watch the indictments fall. Probably will...

Tuggy, your points are usually pretty clear. WTF are you talking about here? I honestly don't understand. It could be me.
tuggy450
5/19/2022 5:29pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2022 8:38pm
borg wrote:
Tuggy, your points are usually pretty clear. WTF are you talking about here? I honestly don't understand. It could be me.
Thanks but, honestly I wish I could write, organize my thoughts clearer.

In other words, Dinesh put out a hook and bait.

He's trolling, In the end he wins because he makes them try to disprove him.

All the while by trying to disprove him they expose themselves, Doest protest too much.
borg
5/19/2022 5:30pm
Ok. If he's sand bagging em here it will probably come out in a a day or two. You're playing some long odds imo but I honestly do not claim to know if these stories are true or not. I'm just sittin here watching the wheels go round and round.
ns503
5/19/2022 5:39pm
borg wrote:
tuggy450 wrote:
Thanks but, honestly I wish I could write, organize my thoughts clearer. In other words, Dinesh put out a hook and bait. He's trolling, In the...

All the while by trying to disprove him they expose themselves, Doest protest too much.
That's the most extreme case of backwards pretzel logic I've read on here. Two thumbs up.
philG
5/20/2022 12:19am
Ask youself this.

If this was a Republican issue, and not Democrat , would we be saying it was fine, or would we be having 'mostly peaceful prorests'.
early
Fantasy
2231st
5/20/2022 5:40am
philG wrote:
Ask youself this. If this was a Republican issue, and not Democrat , would we be saying it was fine, or would we be having 'mostly...
Ask youself this.

If this was a Republican issue, and not Democrat , would we be saying it was fine, or would we be having 'mostly peaceful prorests'.
I thought we were talking about the merits of 2000 mules.
APLMAN99
5/20/2022 5:59am
philG wrote:
Ask youself this. If this was a Republican issue, and not Democrat , would we be saying it was fine, or would we be having 'mostly...
Ask youself this.

First, it’s not an ‘issue’, it’s a manufactured propaganda story……
APLMAN99
5/20/2022 6:06am
borg wrote:
tuggy450 wrote:
Thanks but, honestly I wish I could write, organize my thoughts clearer. In other words, Dinesh put out a hook and bait. He's trolling, In the...

Please tell me that you paid royalties to Steely Dan for that horrendous use of pretzel logic…..?!?!?!?!

APLMAN99
5/20/2022 7:24am
according to you geniuses, if we had video of a guy walking into Academy, buying a shotgun, and then walking down the street where his best...
according to you geniuses, if we had video of a guy walking into Academy, buying a shotgun, and then walking down the street where his best friend is found with a shotgun blast....that's of no correlation and he should not be charged. I know you guys aren't stupid, but the mental gymnastics you are doing to justify and downplay this is extraordinary.

The routes these mules went were not just "taking a leisurely stroll". They were very specific and followed a specfic route. then they were were caught on video dropping ballots, where they then proceeded to the next and next and next drop boxes that did not have video. I'm sure, as someone posted above, they were literally "just cruising along checking to make sure the ballot boxes were safe and nothing nefarious was going on."

I mean - SERIOUSLY?

The fact that the MSM continues to attempt to ignore this tells me all I need to know. Kinda like Hunter's laptop. Remember that? I do.
"according to you geniuses, if we had video of a guy walking into Academy, buying a shotgun, and then walking down the street where we just assume that his best friend is found with a shotgun blast without any actual evidence that the friend has even been shot....that's of no correlation and he should not be charged. I know you guys aren't stupid, but the mental gymnastics you are doing to justify and downplay this is extraordinary."

Fixed it for ya.......
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
5/20/2022 7:44am
kongols wrote:
LOL
swordfish wrote:
Sounds like 3/4 of the Twitter links you post in the Ukraine thread.
Pretty stupid if it’s true though.
It’s stupid, that’s why your type believes it…
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
5/20/2022 7:49am
according to you geniuses, if we had video of a guy walking into Academy, buying a shotgun, and then walking down the street where his best...
according to you geniuses, if we had video of a guy walking into Academy, buying a shotgun, and then walking down the street where his best friend is found with a shotgun blast....that's of no correlation and he should not be charged. I know you guys aren't stupid, but the mental gymnastics you are doing to justify and downplay this is extraordinary.

The routes these mules went were not just "taking a leisurely stroll". They were very specific and followed a specfic route. then they were were caught on video dropping ballots, where they then proceeded to the next and next and next drop boxes that did not have video. I'm sure, as someone posted above, they were literally "just cruising along checking to make sure the ballot boxes were safe and nothing nefarious was going on."

I mean - SERIOUSLY?

The fact that the MSM continues to attempt to ignore this tells me all I need to know. Kinda like Hunter's laptop. Remember that? I do.
APLMAN99 wrote:
"according to you geniuses, if we had video of a guy walking into Academy, buying a shotgun, and then walking down the street where [b]we just...
"according to you geniuses, if we had video of a guy walking into Academy, buying a shotgun, and then walking down the street where we just assume that his best friend is found with a shotgun blast without any actual evidence that the friend has even been shot....that's of no correlation and he should not be charged. I know you guys aren't stupid, but the mental gymnastics you are doing to justify and downplay this is extraordinary."

Fixed it for ya.......
huh? No, you did NOT "fix it" for me. You made it make zero sense and add nothing to the convo. We're going to "assume" his friend had a shotgun blast? What?

we have video evidence of people stuffing ballot boxes. Then they went to 47 other drop boxes. We're to assume they went there to scratch their ass, while already having evidence of what they've done at ONE location...but we're to assume they do something entirely different at the next drop box?

C'mon man.
5/20/2022 7:54am
Oh you poor deluded lefties. Are your simple minded head cheese brains are so blinded by hate that you can't see the evidence in front of your nincompoop faces? The deep state is stuffing ballots all the way in Moscow to steal our elections! They aren't even bothering to cross the border illegally before casting their illegal alien votes The evidence is unrefutably incontrovertible.
early
Fantasy
2231st
5/20/2022 8:14am
huh? No, you did NOT "fix it" for me. You made it make zero sense and add nothing to the convo. We're going to "assume" his...
huh? No, you did NOT "fix it" for me. You made it make zero sense and add nothing to the convo. We're going to "assume" his friend had a shotgun blast? What?

we have video evidence of people stuffing ballot boxes. Then they went to 47 other drop boxes. We're to assume they went there to scratch their ass, while already having evidence of what they've done at ONE location...but we're to assume they do something entirely different at the next drop box?

C'mon man.
You are making assumptions not backed up by any evidence, or even claims made in the movie, did you even watch it?
lestat
5/20/2022 8:35am
philG wrote:
Ask youself this.

You got played bro …. Just admit it and move on .
APLMAN99
5/20/2022 10:42am

I mean - SERIOUSLY?

APLMAN99 wrote:
"according to you geniuses, if we had video of a guy walking into Academy, buying a shotgun, and then walking down the street where [b]we just...

Fixed it for ya.......
huh? No, you did NOT "fix it" for me. You made it make zero sense and add nothing to the convo. We're going to "assume" his...

C'mon man.
You don't have evidence of them stopping at any other ballot boxes. You don't have evidence of them 'stuffing' ballots.

What you have is your preconceived notion that the election must have been stolen because your candidate didn't win, and you are trying to mold pieces of non-evidence into something that will somehow confirm that in your mind.

But to go back to your initial analogy, you don't have a body, you have no blood, you don't have anything to prove that the friend is even dead but you know that his buddy bought a shotgun so you are trying to link him to the crime that you have completely fabricated in your imagination........
Robgvx
5/20/2022 12:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2022 2:25pm
So what do we have here? Supposed evidence (from apparently a convicted fraudster) of mobile phone tracking data (with no confirmed link to any specific individuals), which claims that certain mobile phones repeatedly travelled within 100 feet of a supposed ballot box. That’s it. They were within 100 feet (allegedly) so they must be conducting election fraud...

Even if that data was to be believed (which I don’t) the individuals could be taxi drivers, bus drivers, Ubers, Uber Eats guys delivering lunch to offices, commuters, police, or any number of other travellers with legitimate reasons to be passing by those supposed locations multiple times.

Being in the vicinity (100 feet at best) of a ballot box does not mean that any person was at that ballot box and up to no good.

No videos of people tied to those phones ‘stuffing’ ballots into the box. No time-stamped film showing ‘X’ person’s phone in that area 15 times and a single individual at the ballot box at the same times.

Even if they were, there’s no evidence that they were stuffing Biden votes and not Trump votes (which is a point to be considered given that nearly all proven instances of actual voter fraud so far have been by Republicans).

And the cherry on the top is that the purported locations of said ballot boxes are portrayed graphically by the film maker on a map supposedly of Atlanta, but which is apparently actually Moscow. I mean, if true, how do they get that wrong?

No whistle blowers. No hacked emails. No confessions. No nothing. The greatest, most secret and watertight countrywide conspiracy ever.

It’s not a convincing story, is it?
early
Fantasy
2231st
5/20/2022 1:12pm
^^^^Rob, I posted this article a couple pages ago but its worth reposting and definitely worth a read for everyone. It calls into question, with evidence, several of True the Votes claims that it has any type of cell phone data whatsoever. There is also nothing in the movie that proves they have any kind of cell phone data, but you have to watch the movie to see that. The only thing presented in the movie was a couple of videos of people either dropping a handful of ballots into a single drop box and a couple people acting slightly shady as they drop a ballot in.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/17/1098787088/a-pro-trump-film-suggests-its…
R66
5/20/2022 1:57pm
Red wave coming!
philG
5/20/2022 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2022 2:26pm
Its amazing how many people are still prepared to flag wave to defend the people who are destroying their country , one day at a time, in plain sight.

Truly saddens me , glad i got the chance to visit when i did.

Still, no mean tweets, hey.
early
Fantasy
2231st
5/20/2022 2:44pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2022 2:55pm
philG wrote:
Its amazing how many people are still prepared to flag wave to defend the people who are destroying their country , one day at a time...
Its amazing how many people are still prepared to flag wave to defend the people who are destroying their country , one day at a time, in plain sight.

Truly saddens me , glad i got the chance to visit when i did.

Still, no mean tweets, hey.
I don't especially like the Dems either but when someone pisses on my leg and tells me its raining, I don't hand them my umbrella. These scumbags don't care about anything except getting you to believe their bullshit and give them money. Open you eyes and use your fucking brains.
SEEMEFIRST
5/20/2022 3:25pm
The Senate did a 4 year investigation into Trump on evidence that was far more flimsy.

One of the pieces was a phone ping putting lawyer Cohen in Prague.
They took the leap that he was conspiring with the Russians based on that 1 ping.
Funny thing was, he never went to Prague.
IanMac138
5/20/2022 8:01pm
Trump lost. Suck it up, "snowflakes". Bitch about who won all you want ...you win some you lose some. American democracy isn't a team sport. Everyone gets a fresh chance to elect a President every 4 years. Lose one election? Well, cut your losses and try again for whatever asshat you want to pretend actually affects your daily life.

This conspiracy bullshit some of ya'll are constantly promoting, defending and dying on the sword for is officially insane. Despite Z E R O evidence presented in lawsuits, even with Trump appointed judges, no court found any credibility to any lawsuits about the election because there was Z E R O. Z-E-R-O evidence provided that the election was rigged. NONE.
Some of ya'll are promoting and falling for this myth, destroying the very democracy you claim to defend. Stop. Move on. 2024 is around the corner. Give it another go! Until then, get your tin foil heads out of your conspiracy overlords asses and go ride your dirt bike.

Post a reply to: 2000 Mules.

The Latest