Spring Creek MX - Main Races Bench Racing

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2019 10:29 AM



Looking like it's gonna be a mudder!

Race Links
|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/20/2019 10:32 AM

Holeshot in the mud?!

|

7/20/2019 10:35 AM

Starts 2pm EST right?

|

7/20/2019 10:38 AM

Yeah, as Colin says, is the racing still scheduled to start in 20 minutes....2EST?

|

SMOOTHER • LIGHTER • FASTER
www.slfmotion.com

Instagram - @slfmotion
Facebook - SLF Motion

7/20/2019 10:40 AM

colintrax wrote:

Starts 2pm EST right?

Yep.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/20/2019 10:43 AM

colintrax wrote:

Starts 2pm EST right?

Doesn't look like it.
The just tweeted that 450 Group B qualifying will be at 2PM ET.

|

7/20/2019 10:45 AM

Might not start till closer to 3 central time.

|

7/20/2019 10:47 AM



|

7/20/2019 10:48 AM

What happens to live TV in this case?

Guessing it's out the window and replaced with something else.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/20/2019 10:53 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

What happens to live TV in this case?

Guessing it's out the window and replaced with something else.

No idea about live TV but hopefully NBC can have their shit together so we can watch on the app. At Red Bud NBC said there was a 30 minute break but there wasn't so for half the moto you couldn't bring up the stream to watch.

|

7/20/2019 10:58 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

No idea about live TV but hopefully NBC can have their shit together so we can watch on the app. At Red Bud NBC said there was a 30 minute break but there wasn't so for half the moto you couldn't bring up the stream to watch.

Really? I didn't miss a single minute of racing at RedBud.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/20/2019 10:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2019 11:07 AM

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/20/2019 11:00 AM

and now... we wait..

|

7/20/2019 11:01 AM

Live TV says weather delay.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/20/2019 11:02 AM

Any word on the conditions, besides just wet??? Soupy slick mud with rain expected all day, or tacky slop or what?

|

7/20/2019 11:03 AM

Mav tv is showing last years ironman race

|

7/20/2019 11:04 AM

Gettin us pumped up to watch a mud race with a
mud race?

|

7/20/2019 11:05 AM

yamaharider471 wrote:

Mav tv is showing last years ironman race

Better than nothing. App is just the waiting screen

|

7/20/2019 11:08 AM

Fuck weather, I can't enjoy life without Mx 😠😠

|

7/20/2019 11:09 AM

|

7/20/2019 11:10 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Really? I didn't miss a single minute of racing at RedBud.

You must've kept the stream page open and it automatically went to the 250 stream. If you closed the page you weren't able to bring it back up because NBC had the race starting half hour later than it was.

|

7/20/2019 11:11 AM

If someone can send me a link I’ll be your best friend. My internet isn’t working

|

7/20/2019 11:12 AM


|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/20/2019 11:12 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

No idea about live TV but hopefully NBC can have their shit together so we can watch on the app. At Red Bud NBC said there was a 30 minute break but there wasn't so for half the moto you couldn't bring up the stream to watch.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Really? I didn't miss a single minute of racing at RedBud.

jorgechavez wrote:

You must've kept the stream page open and it automatically went to the 250 stream. If you closed the page you weren't able to bring it back up because NBC had the race starting half hour later than it was.

That could be. The first few races I had to back out and select each moto. The last two races I just left the page open and the races just kept on rolling.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/20/2019 11:12 AM

Man, kind of a crazy feeling being left in the dark about what's going on there. Imagine if live timing didn't work.

|

7/20/2019 11:14 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

If someone can send me a link I’ll be your best friend. My internet isn’t working

Need internet to stream a link.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/20/2019 11:15 AM


|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/20/2019 11:16 AM

If they're running qualifiers why aren't they broadcasting them?

|

7/20/2019 11:18 AM

Postponed until 3pm

|

7/20/2019 11:18 AM

I was just so confused seeing plessinger racing until I realized it was old footage.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore.