Spring Creek MX - Main Races Bench Racing

slipdog
7/20/2019 2:09pm
How many of you would have slowed down on the last lap while battling Anderson for 12th?

Just sayin'
DA498
7/20/2019 2:09pm
Teasdale, you fucking goon.
Tomac had Webb within a second long before Teasdale was a factor. Too little, too late.
KYFHO699
7/20/2019 2:13pm
slipdog wrote:
How many of you would have slowed down on the last lap while battling Anderson for 12th?

Just sayin'
There was a race for the lead on the final lap. Teasdale should have moved over for “both” of the leaders regardless of what was going in in 12th place.

The Shop

MXMattii
7/20/2019 2:16pm
Motofinne wrote:
This is a shockingly bad moto from Roczen.
Not only from Roczen if you ask me...
DC
7/20/2019 2:17pm
DC wrote:
No worries, appreciate you coming to the races so long. I was in Bruceton Mills on Thursday night, by the way. They drained Appalachia Lake and...
No worries, appreciate you coming to the races so long. I was in Bruceton Mills on Thursday night, by the way. They drained Appalachia Lake and it might be houses some day in the future... I may ride out there tomorrow to check out the old track.

I also appreciate your frustration with it not being live today (other than the first motos on Mav-TV) but I don't remember us ever having both motos live on ESPN, certainly not both classes, but ESPN pretty much got out of motorsports all together some time ago. And Speed is gone, so that's not really an option anymore. I paid $75 like everyone else for the NBC Gold app before Christmas so I could watch every supercross and outdoor national live and it's been totally worth it.

DC
Racer X
plowboy wrote:
DC, it's a good thing you're the boss...otherwise someone would be screaming for you to get off the internet and get to workSilly
It's an off-weekend for me, I am just working around my house and watching the races like everyone else on here!

DC
Racer X
7/20/2019 2:18pm
DA498 wrote:
Tomac had Webb within a second long before Teasdale was a factor. Too little, too late.
Tell me what the blue flag means you should do.
VasageXx
slipdog wrote:

Just sayin'
KYFHO699 wrote:
There was a race for the lead on the final lap. Teasdale should have moved over for “both” of the leaders regardless of what was going...
There was a race for the lead on the final lap. Teasdale should have moved over for “both” of the leaders regardless of what was going in in 12th place.
Exactly
Got to give tomac some props for not losing his mind on the podium. I would have been livid
It seemed like he was fired up but kept his cool.
plowboy
7/20/2019 2:20pm
DC wrote:
No worries, appreciate you coming to the races so long. I was in Bruceton Mills on Thursday night, by the way. They drained Appalachia Lake and...
No worries, appreciate you coming to the races so long. I was in Bruceton Mills on Thursday night, by the way. They drained Appalachia Lake and it might be houses some day in the future... I may ride out there tomorrow to check out the old track.

I also appreciate your frustration with it not being live today (other than the first motos on Mav-TV) but I don't remember us ever having both motos live on ESPN, certainly not both classes, but ESPN pretty much got out of motorsports all together some time ago. And Speed is gone, so that's not really an option anymore. I paid $75 like everyone else for the NBC Gold app before Christmas so I could watch every supercross and outdoor national live and it's been totally worth it.

DC
Racer X
plowboy wrote:
DC, it's a good thing you're the boss...otherwise someone would be screaming for you to get off the internet and get to workSilly
DC wrote:
It's an off-weekend for me, I am just working around my house and watching the races like everyone else on here!

DC
Racer X
Enjoy brother.
plowboy
7/20/2019 2:23pm
30 min break?
ocscottie wrote:
That’s what I was wondering?
SCOTTIE...how you doing bro? Great to see you back in the mix.Woohoo
MXTR
7/20/2019 2:27pm
Hold your line, nothing more, nothing less! Getting the blue flag has never meant to "pull over"!
KYFHO699
7/20/2019 2:29pm
He held his line for at least 3 corners when Tomac was on him.
ocscottie
7/20/2019 2:30pm
plowboy wrote:
Struggling man, just posted an update in the non Moto thread, sorry it’s been so long, pretty frustrating couple weeks.
7/20/2019 2:34pm
MXTR wrote:
Hold your line, nothing more, nothing less! Getting the blue flag has never meant to "pull over"!
What about the end of that sentence? Don't impede progress.
plowboy
7/20/2019 2:40pm
MXTR wrote:
What about the end of that sentence? Don't impede progress.
If I come up on a slower guy...if he holds his line...I can get around him. If he's all over the place trying to block me...things get dirty.
plowboy
7/20/2019 2:42pm
plowboy wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
Struggling man, just posted an update in the non Moto thread, sorry it’s been so long, pretty frustrating couple weeks.
Damn it man...you get well. But it is good to see you posting.
Prntscrn
7/20/2019 2:43pm
Holding his line means he wouldn't have taken the inside after the sand rollers
VasageXx
7/20/2019 2:44pm
Track looks about as prime as it can get today now
plowboy
7/20/2019 2:47pm
Prntscrn wrote:
I can't see the race but if he's been taking that line every lap...then he is holding his line. If he moved over to hold up another rider...that's a different matter (unless it was for position).
9bro9
7/20/2019 2:48pm
DNS from Merret ? No mention after a career best Moto finish...
Prntscrn
7/20/2019 2:49pm
Prntscrn wrote:
plowboy wrote:
I can't see the race but if he's been taking that line every lap...then he is holding his line. If he moved over to hold up...
I can't see the race but if he's been taking that line every lap...then he is holding his line. If he moved over to hold up another rider...that's a different matter (unless it was for position).
As I remember it he went a little wide thru the rollers because Webb came up and then made a sharp turn to get back into the inside line just infront of Tomac.

I get that he probably didn't realise it was Tomac but he should have better awareness in a situation like that
plowboy
7/20/2019 2:51pm
Prntscrn wrote:
plowboy wrote:
I can't see the race but if he's been taking that line every lap...then he is holding his line. If he moved over to hold up...
Prntscrn wrote:
As I remember it he went a little wide thru the rollers because Webb came up and then made a sharp turn to get back into...
As I remember it he went a little wide thru the rollers because Webb came up and then made a sharp turn to get back into the inside line just infront of Tomac.

I get that he probably didn't realise it was Tomac but he should have better awareness in a situation like that
Don't disagree.
KlockreN
7/20/2019 2:53pm Edited Date/Time 7/20/2019 2:53pm
man ferrandis is hauling, was around 15th after 1st lap I believe and up to 5th in 10min
gb4mx
7/20/2019 2:55pm
9bro9 wrote:
DNS from Merret ? No mention after a career best Moto finish...
HP worked on his bike between Motos. Sorry wrong Thread. LOL
DA498
7/20/2019 2:59pm
Didnt see the mishap, but if no protests or the ref wasn't standing there he's golden. Lol

Post a reply to: Spring Creek MX - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest