Mcadoo WTF

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2021 5:57 PM

I understand that technically he hadn’t seen the red flag yet, but you see two medics and a third holding the bike protecting the rider, AND YOU DECIDE TO TRY TO SPLIT THEM. ARE YOU KIDDING ME

|

2/20/2021 5:59 PM

DQ that little cocksucker and send his ass to the truck. Fucking pathetic..

|

2/20/2021 5:59 PM

He literally followed the rules and didn't jump anything and followed the rider in front of him and like you said he hasn't seen the red flag yet so he's still racing. He couldn't have expected the medic to walk in front of him during a race.

|

2/20/2021 6:00 PM

instant DQ. no excuse

|

cmosh wrote:

I understand that technically he hadn’t seen the red flag yet, but you see two medics and a third holding the bike protecting ...more

Homeschool, bro.

|

He seen the red flag. Should be DQ’ed. Dumb move for sure.

|

cmosh wrote:

I understand that technically he hadn’t seen the red flag yet, but you see two medics and a third holding the bike protecting ...more

Easy for you to say, passing judgment while sitting on yer sybian. Tsk tsk...

|

2/20/2021 6:01 PM

cmosh wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Homeschool, bro.

He’s about to get a financial lesson in the form or a fine.

|

2/20/2021 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2021 6:05 PM

That was ridiculous. What are you thinking? There are red flags waiving like crazy. I wonder if there will be any discipline handed down? (talking to, fine, dq?)

|

2/20/2021 6:03 PM

cmosh wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Homeschool, bro.

Worst part about it he is one the guys that wasn’t homeschooled

|

Where did y'all see red flags on his land? He had the red cross both leaders were still racing. Calm down Karen's

|

Both riders thinking it was a good idea to give it a little braap to sneak around the left side should be dq'ed.

|

2/20/2021 6:06 PM

RAM IT!!!

|

2/20/2021 6:10 PM

Wackers...

|

2/20/2021 6:10 PM

I’m pretty surprised he was allowed to restart after that. Whether he knew it was a red flag or not doesn’t matter, that was just disrespectful the way he totally ignored the rider and medic and gassed it.

|

2/20/2021 6:11 PM

If they don’t deal with that, I hope the medical crew insists on it.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

2/20/2021 6:14 PM

Racer142 wrote:

He literally followed the rules and didn't jump anything and followed the rider in front of him and like you said he hasn't ...more

Let me understand, unless there’s a red cross flag it’s open season on medics and downed riders?

|

2/20/2021 6:14 PM

Medic flag was out in the turn before, he knew what he was doing. Fucking DQ him

|

2/20/2021 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2021 6:19 PM

dkg wrote:

Let me understand, unless there’s a red cross flag it’s open season on medics and downed riders?

Absolutely not but let's also understand they were still under racing conditions and the medic shouldn't have just walked in front of him. The rules say red cross flag wheels on the ground until you have passed the downed rider. Both leaders were wheels on the ground and saw the downed ride and were preparing to race again after they passed the down ride per the rules. Neither had seen the red flag yet. The leader went through and macadoo was following him preparing to race and couldn't anticipate the medic walking in front of him.

|

2/20/2021 6:21 PM

Had they seen the red flag it would be totally different and I would expect a penalty but they hadn't yet. The medic still has a job to be careful himself.

|

2/20/2021 6:22 PM

No flaggers in the lane before the downed rider?

|

2/20/2021 6:22 PM

Oh god here we go. Same shit, same complaining morons, different week. Pipe down armchair warriors....

|

2/20/2021 6:23 PM

They had a bike up in front of the downed rider. Every C level racer knows not to go around backside of that bike. Should DQ anyone that went on the back side of bike, pathetic.

|

2/20/2021 6:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2021 6:25 PM

So are we hating McAdoo this week ? Or naw?

|

2/20/2021 6:25 PM

It would have been a smart move to at least apologize on the podium.

|

2/20/2021 6:26 PM

I’m amazed at you idiots jumping on different riders every week to slam for fucks sake he made a mistake the medic ran in front of him....I guess this is how things work now with this BS cancel culture...

|

2/20/2021 6:26 PM

He probably should have at least addressed it in his podium speech; owned up to it, apologize or something.

|

2/20/2021 6:28 PM

Racer142 wrote:

He literally followed the rules and didn't jump anything and followed the rider in front of him and like you said he hasn't ...more

dkg wrote:

Racer142 wrote:

Absolutely not but let's also understand they were still under racing conditions and the medic shouldn't have just walked in ...more

I think we see it differently. How tough is it to just give the area a little more room as a rider and avoid the entire problem. Interesting, that McAdoo didn’t even acknowledge the incident or say “I hope they’re ok” in his podium speech. Silence speaks volume on his mindset. All he had to do is give a little room. May have cost him .01 of a second but it would have avoided the problem. Common sense to me.

|

2/20/2021 6:29 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

So are we hating McAdoo this week ? Or naw?

Yes for now... Friese and Bogle coming up next.

|

2/20/2021 6:29 PM

kopfjaeger wrote:

They had a bike up in front of the downed rider. Every C level racer knows not to go around backside of that bike. Should DQ ...more

The track crew forced them around the back side of Martin. They put a tough block on the inside and motioned them to go around. Really stupid. I was hot at mcadoo when I saw it live and then went back and watched the replay and it wasn’t as egregious as I initially thought.

|