Mcadoo WTF

Johnny Depp
2/24/2021 3:40pm
What he said was.. the track was closed
What he meant was...by the tuff block

LKHill
2/24/2021 3:41pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2021 3:43pm
Dude I will break it down 1 more time just for you. The guy with the medic flag closed the track to the leaders and I got told I was full of shit when I said I saw it happen. The red flags where waving. For the life of me I don't get where folks are coming up with this "he didn't take the red flag so it was OK to still go racing". The rules clearly state otherwise. If folks continue to argue otherwise they are morans.

As we have seen there is at least 1 riders willing to take responsibility for his negligence and he earned big respect from me(like he cares)for doing it.
Kevin852
2/24/2021 3:53pm
LKHill wrote:
Dude I will break it down 1 more time just for you. The guy with the medic flag closed the track to the leaders and I...
Dude I will break it down 1 more time just for you. The guy with the medic flag closed the track to the leaders and I got told I was full of shit when I said I saw it happen. The red flags where waving. For the life of me I don't get where folks are coming up with this "he didn't take the red flag so it was OK to still go racing". The rules clearly state otherwise. If folks continue to argue otherwise they are morans.

As we have seen there is at least 1 riders willing to take responsibility for his negligence and he earned big respect from me(like he cares)for doing it.
You are serious?

The red cross medic flag DOES not close the track. It is used to warn riders of a rider being down and to not jump anything but to keep racing. The RED flag (as in all red, no cross) is the one they use to stop the race.

god why am I even trying haha
DonM
2/24/2021 3:57pm
Offer it up? How do you fix it?

IMO no one else did anything wrong, they maintained control. Racing up until the incident is legal.
DonM wrote:
Have more than two fucking red flags at the race would have solved everything....the minute AMart hit the ground he was out cold and was in...
Have more than two fucking red flags at the race would have solved everything....the minute AMart hit the ground he was out cold and was in about eighth place. The fact that they couldn’t stop the race and the riders before they came around again is a fuck up...the fact that the Red Cross flag guy knew the the race was under red flag conditions but did not have a red flag himself or someone there with a red flag is a fuck up...those riders should never have been in that lane headed towards AMart....They all have headsets and radio communication and you tell me that they couldn’t stop this race before these guys came around again...total screw up by AMA/race control.
Lols. Have you ever organised a race meeting? You cannot have random officials and crew running around with red flags. Only the race director has the...
Lols. Have you ever organised a race meeting? You cannot have random officials and crew running around with red flags. Only the race director has the authority to use it. The medical flag is first used to signal race control of a possible serious incident and then as a warning flag, depending.
Race control is in the tower at a SX race he makes the call via the headset for the red flag, everyone is wearing a headset can hear red flag including the medic and finish line flagger who threw the red flag when instructed which he did after 10 guys had already crossed the finish line, then there was another red flag that was flagging them off where the track crossed the start straight after they had gone past AMart...he could have easily been at the section to flag them off before they headed towards AMart...I’m not say what Mcadoo was correct but he’s nowhere 100% to blame here as race control could have easily stopped this race before they got to AMart...

The Shop

LKHill
2/24/2021 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2021 4:53pm
Kevin852 wrote:
You are serious? The red cross medic flag DOES not close the track. It is used to warn riders of a rider being down and to...
You are serious?

The red cross medic flag DOES not close the track. It is used to warn riders of a rider being down and to not jump anything but to keep racing. The RED flag (as in all red, no cross) is the one they use to stop the race.

"Takes precedence over all other flags that may be
displayed.
3. No passing is allowed until clear of the incident.
4. Riders must follow all directions given by race officials in that
section
"

Clearly you don't understand when he gave them the command to exit the track in the designated track exit the race was stopped.

Things went south when Cooper doubled into the red flashing lights as that is considered a medic flag. Everything happened in "warp" Justin Coopers speed. Moran.

Also the medic flag does NOT mean keep racing as you claim as outlined in the rules. No passing means no racing but I understand you working with a limited amount of brain cells.
Sully
2/24/2021 5:16pm
Kevin852 wrote:
You are serious? The red cross medic flag DOES not close the track. It is used to warn riders of a rider being down and to...
You are serious?

LKHill wrote:
"Takes precedence over all other flags that may be displayed. 3. No passing is allowed until clear of the incident. 4. [b]Riders must follow all directions...
displayed.
section
"

Clearly you don't understand when he gave them the command to exit the track in the designated track exit the race was stopped.

Things went south when Cooper doubled into the red flashing lights as that is considered a medic flag. Everything happened in "warp" Justin Coopers speed. Moran.

Also the medic flag does NOT mean keep racing as you claim as outlined in the rules. No passing means no racing but I understand you working with a limited amount of brain cells.
This entire event seems to have your balls tied in a knot, which leads me to wonder, what do you want to see happen? Are you looking for an apology from Cooper? If so, to whom? And if he does apologize (to whomever), how the fuck is that going to affect your life?
LKHill
2/24/2021 5:50pm
Sully wrote:
This entire event seems to have your balls tied in a knot, which leads me to wonder, what do you want to see happen? Are you...
This entire event seems to have your balls tied in a knot, which leads me to wonder, what do you want to see happen? Are you looking for an apology from Cooper? If so, to whom? And if he does apologize (to whomever), how the fuck is that going to affect your life?
I made a post. The peanut galley showed up as usually to tel me IAFOS, IAASS and get lost. Bizzness as usual bro. Ain't nothin' to it.
AxlBundy
2/24/2021 6:12pm
Cooper was an idiot for gunning it through the incident. Mcadoofus went straight retard and hit a downed rider. jesus christ. Quit blaming everyone except one of the best riders in the world. The only redeeming point was AM not killed
tobz
2/24/2021 6:55pm
Sully wrote:
This entire event seems to have your balls tied in a knot, which leads me to wonder, what do you want to see happen? Are you...
For me, I wanted to see a penalty imposed. More respect is needed for the flags on the track, whether is blue, medic, or yellow.
Even though we were lucky that no one was seriously injured by these 2 riders trying to race past a downed rider, a penalty needed to be imposed to put riders on notice, and probably more important, so that it doesn’t friggin happen again.
Sully
2/24/2021 7:16pm
tobz wrote:
For me, I wanted to see a penalty imposed. More respect is needed for the flags on the track, whether is blue, medic, or yellow. Even...
For me, I wanted to see a penalty imposed. More respect is needed for the flags on the track, whether is blue, medic, or yellow.
Even though we were lucky that no one was seriously injured by these 2 riders trying to race past a downed rider, a penalty needed to be imposed to put riders on notice, and probably more important, so that it doesn’t friggin happen again.
Fair enough. I don't agree (I think it was a chain of unfortunate events, and one single person isn't to blame), but I can respect your reasoning.
tobz
2/24/2021 7:33pm
tobz wrote:
For me, I wanted to see a penalty imposed. More respect is needed for the flags on the track, whether is blue, medic, or yellow. Even...
Sully wrote:
Fair enough. I don't agree (I think it was a chain of unfortunate events, and one single person isn't to blame), but I can respect your...
Fair enough. I don't agree (I think it was a chain of unfortunate events, and one single person isn't to blame), but I can respect your reasoning.
It’s a bit easier to do when insults aren’t being thrown around Smile

For me, the red flag and whatever else was happening else where on the track is irrelevant.
The core of the issue is the rider didn’t exercise enough caution around another downed rider, even though he has seen the medic flag and rolled the section coming into the downed rider, he still tried to race past the accident.

Imagine a similar scenario in the future where a rider may be in need of serious medical attention but the medic has to give way to a bike/s because “he’s rolled the section but he’s still going by at race speed around a clearly noticeable downed rider.”

Minds won’t be changed and that’s fine, but “oh well, no one got hurt and it’s a %50-50 blame pie, let’s move on” doesn’t prevent it from happening again. The rider had the ability to remove any chance of an incident occurring by respecting the flag and simply slowing down.
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
2/24/2021 8:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2021 8:18pm
What he said was.. the track was closed
What he meant was...by the tuff block

Were you the medic that ran out on the track?
Johnny Depp
2/24/2021 9:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2021 10:07pm
bigk218 wrote:
Were you the medic that ran out on the track?
No.
It looks to me like he saw the red cross flag and flashing red and yellow lights and assumed the rider's saw them too and they would go to his left against the berm. Cooper cut inside between him and the crash scene and he ended up like running with the bulls with a spin move, then he thought he'd make it to A-Mart and Mcadoo would go outside him but he got run down with Mac trying to follow in a line that was no longer there. Mac was like a bowling ball splitting the pins, he knocked down the moving medic to the left, and rolled Alex and the other medic on the ground to the right.

28hall
2/25/2021 2:07am
Kevin852 wrote:
You are serious?

LKHill wrote:
"Takes precedence over all other flags that may be displayed. 3. No passing is allowed until clear of the incident. 4. [b]Riders must follow all directions...
displayed.
section
"

MORAN - a member of the East African Masai people

MORON - a stupid person

I’m surprised English is so hard for someone so quick to call everyone else names.
The fact is the red lights you keep banging on about mean not to jump the triple thanks to the canard morais incident years ago nothing else and while your Red Cross flagger was pointing he was waving the wrong flag to make the riders exit the track! 90% of this thread is telling you the same thing.
It’s obvious who the MORON is.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/25/2021 2:59am
Kevin852 wrote:
You are serious?

LKHill wrote:
displayed.
section
"

28hall wrote:
MORAN - a member of the East African Masai people MORON - a stupid person I’m surprised English is so hard for someone so quick to...

MORON - a stupid person

I’m surprised English is so hard for someone so quick to call everyone else names.
The fact is the red lights you keep banging on about mean not to jump the triple thanks to the canard morais incident years ago nothing else and while your Red Cross flagger was pointing he was waving the wrong flag to make the riders exit the track! 90% of this thread is telling you the same thing.
It's moran around here.

LKHill
2/25/2021 4:31am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2021 5:01am
28hall wrote:
MORAN - a member of the East African Masai people MORON - a stupid person I’m surprised English is so hard for someone so quick to...

MORON - a stupid person

The red lights don't mean don't triple, They mean DON'T JUMP. The rules say they carry the exact same weight as the medic flag for those that keep insisting the riders had no responsibility not to jump until they passed the medic flag.

The rules also say take direction from the medic flag-er. He was directing them off the track and they did not comply I would argue partially because they had jumped under the red lights and where carrying too much speed.

All I have done is state the rules and what I witnessed in person being literally right there and able to see what was off camera. I got attacked on all aspects and defended myself.

You are 100% correct. It's totally obvious who the morans are.

gt80rider
2/25/2021 7:40am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2021 7:40am
28hall wrote:

MORON - a stupid person

OMG.... best Vital post EVA!!!!

And YES... around these parts, it is MORAN... not moron...
Sully
2/25/2021 3:20pm
Man...ya'll still going at it
10 pages by Saturday until the next rider makes a mistake and then it's..... [img]https://barkpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/dog-from-up-squirrel-gif.gif[/img]
10 pages by Saturday until the next rider makes a mistake and then it's.....

Better up that prediction to 20 pages, because there's no race this week.
ShawdowGlen
2/25/2021 11:40pm
Sully wrote:
Better up that prediction to 20 pages, because there's no race this week.
Damn it....I had forgotten.

Thanks Buzz Killington. Laughing

tobz
2/26/2021 12:03am
Kevin852 wrote:
You are serious?

LKHill wrote:
displayed.
section
"

28hall wrote:

MORON - a stupid person

Not from around here are ya
rallendude
2/26/2021 5:35am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2021 6:34am
PSA - If any of you sponsor folks or industry insiders want to know why our sport is a backwoods redneck show, just give the last eight pages a read. You'll learn all you need to know.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
2/26/2021 7:14am
After listening to pulp and heading him talk about it. It sounded like he did care and obviously felt bad. Took the same line as Cooper and all. Take it easy on the kid geez
2/26/2021 7:52am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2021 7:54am
I didn't get a chance to watch the race, but besides the hyper sensitive emotions of some vital members, was anyone else hurt in the incident? Like the medic?
Pakoyz250f
Fantasy
1588th
2/26/2021 9:12am
Kevin852 wrote:
You are serious?

LKHill wrote:
displayed.
section
"

Sully wrote:
I think maybe Justin Cooper bullied him on school or stole his girlfriend because damn!!! This guy can't stop.

I tought about something and I think it has happened to a lot of us when we race (in my case of course at really low level compared to SX)

So, you holeshot and you know you have 20 guys behind you, you start seeing yellow flags, red closs flags even the red flag.

You have your adrenaline high! and you start slowing down but you have two things in mind.

You don't want to slow down so much because you don't know how much the guys behind are going to and also you don't want anyone who doesn't see the flags to land on you.

So that's why I think justin started to see behind and started rolling but accelerating a bit in order to not get landed.

Johnny Depp
2/26/2021 9:16am Edited Date/Time 2/26/2021 9:17am
In the 2nd picture you'll see all the involved parties together on the track with AMart on the cart, and it looks like they are OK.
https://motocrossactionmag.com/rumors-gossip-unfounded-truths-the-west-…

A couple of thoughts, perhaps the red flag is only called for when the Mule UTV is needed on the track to transport a rider?

Also wondering why Alex still has his helmet on? It seems like concussion protocol is to apply ice to the head asap, and that may even be a cooler full of it on the UTV? Anybody know?
ShawdowGlen
2/27/2021 9:14am
At what point do bears become relevant in this thread?
I tried to get the ball rolling a couple of pages ago...

Johnny Depp
2/27/2021 9:31am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2021 9:33am
Interesting how so many are interested in censoring the truth. What is it that bother's you about discussing this? Lot's of down vote's with little intelligent debate. If you are going to down vote something, how about sharing your own thoughts?
This is a racing forum, what do you expect to find here, especially with an off week?

Post a reply to: Mcadoo WTF

The Latest