MXGP4 is comin!

3/2/2018 10:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/23/2019 10:18am

taken from today’s mxgp conference
|
redrider400
3/2/2018 10:55pm
Good. Hopefully they use the same physics from Monster Energy Supercross. Are even tweak it more.
Motofinne
3/3/2018 1:21am
Fantastic news! I wonder if they'll have a track editor in the game, that would make it even better than the SX game.
3/3/2018 4:12am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2018 4:13am
That is awesome news!
I actually enjoy these more than the new game. Which I thought I wouldn't. But a week or so after the release of MES I was back playing MXGP again.

The Shop

Joe512
3/3/2018 4:12am
I'll buy it!
VicDaMoan03
3/3/2018 4:42am
Wow they released Supercross without missing a MXGP season - impressive. I think they also released another game called Gravel this year. They must have a really big Dev team.
Paul333
3/3/2018 4:55am
Outstanding.
3/3/2018 5:10am
Their most recent game is still filled with bugs, issues and glitches. Dry

I rather have them take a year to fix all the nonsense and come out with MXGP4 ready to play without issues and dumb shit in 2019.
3/3/2018 5:30am
EnvyMedia wrote:
Their most recent game is still filled with bugs, issues and glitches. :dry: I rather have them take a year to fix all the nonsense and...

I rather have them take a year to fix all the nonsense and come out with MXGP4 ready to play without issues and dumb shit in 2019.
Just wait a month to buy it then it will be half the price and most (but not all) bugs will be fixed.
matze
Fantasy
3072nd
3/3/2018 6:19am
CoolSmile
3/3/2018 7:05am
EnvyMedia wrote:
Their most recent game is still filled with bugs, issues and glitches. :dry: I rather have them take a year to fix all the nonsense and...

Just wait a month to buy it then it will be half the price and most (but not all) bugs will be fixed.
Yes. With a dead multiplayer because people have moved on at that point.
Frank
3/3/2018 8:09am
Great news - thanks for posting. I have thoroughly enjoyed every game they put out. The new SX game is awesome. Can't wait for the new outdoor series. Next year we will have Red Bud. How cool is that?

Denn700
3/3/2018 8:21am
I’m not a fan of the other MXGP games but if they use the Supeecross Physics I am all in.
greenmx5
3/16/2018 7:51am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2018 7:52am
Any more news on this? I'm kind of already over the SX game. They never released these DLC tracks and I'm glad now that I didn't get sucked into the season pass BS. Where was this screenshot pulled from? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Stuntman949
3/16/2018 8:02am
MXGP 3 with a different calendar?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/16/2018 8:13am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2018 8:19am
Yeah that's pretty much it. Rehash the game and package it as MXGP4. People complain that Rainbow Studios/THQ Nordic keep putting out the same thing over and over again but I think Milestone is worse.

@greenmx5 the screenshot image was from the press conference of the first MXGP round. It was also stated just under the image lol.
Stuntman949
3/16/2018 8:36am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yeah that's pretty much it. Rehash the game and package it as MXGP4. People complain that Rainbow Studios/THQ Nordic keep putting out the same thing over...
Yeah that's pretty much it. Rehash the game and package it as MXGP4. People complain that Rainbow Studios/THQ Nordic keep putting out the same thing over and over again but I think Milestone is worse.

@greenmx5 the screenshot image was from the press conference of the first MXGP round. It was also stated just under the image lol.
I'll probably still buy it. I'm pretty dumb
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/16/2018 8:40am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yeah that's pretty much it. Rehash the game and package it as MXGP4. People complain that Rainbow Studios/THQ Nordic keep putting out the same thing over...

Anyone else hope and wish one of these guys makes an AMA Motocross game? We have GP and SX now, we just need the nationals. I hope someone does it soon
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/16/2018 8:48am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Anyone else hope and wish one of these guys makes an AMA Motocross game? We have GP and SX now, we just need the nationals. I...
Anyone else hope and wish one of these guys makes an AMA Motocross game? We have GP and SX now, we just need the nationals. I hope someone does it soon
It's been done in the past so never say never. PS2 days with MX Superfly and the Carmichael games. Those were the days.

Just thankful that we're still getting MX/SX games.
yz133rider
3/16/2018 8:49am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

What else would you even want from mxgp4? Its a replica of the actual series id think thats exactly what youd want. Keep improving the graphics, physics, issues etc and keep updating the teams riders and tracks. I like it.
Stuntman949
3/16/2018 8:58am Edited Date/Time 3/16/2018 8:59am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

yz133rider wrote:
What else would you even want from mxgp4? Its a replica of the actual series id think thats exactly what youd want. Keep improving the graphics...
What else would you even want from mxgp4? Its a replica of the actual series id think thats exactly what youd want. Keep improving the graphics, physics, issues etc and keep updating the teams riders and tracks. I like it.
EMX250 and EMX300

That or actually sandy sand
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/16/2018 9:01am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Anyone else hope and wish one of these guys makes an AMA Motocross game? We have GP and SX now, we just need the nationals. I...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
It's been done in the past so never say never. PS2 days with MX Superfly and the Carmichael games. Those were the days. Just thankful that...
It's been done in the past so never say never. PS2 days with MX Superfly and the Carmichael games. Those were the days.

Man those games were awesome weren't they??? We had some awesome games growing up.
Stuntman949
3/16/2018 9:04am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Man those games were awesome weren't they??? We had some awesome games growing up.
Even had Loretta Lynn's in Superfly
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/16/2018 9:14am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
It's been done in the past so never say never. PS2 days with MX Superfly and the Carmichael games. Those were the days. Just thankful that...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
The funny thing is that looking back on them now they weren't all that great graphically, physics wise and were far from being realistic but we never complained. Just played them for hours and hours.

It could simply be because we were kids.

Nowadays with the technology we have we just expect more out of everything. That's just the new normal.
GD2
Fantasy
854th
3/16/2018 9:43am
The sports game genre is all about small improvements while essentially using the same base game as the previous installment (example: Madden), so we shouldn't be surprised if Milestone starts doing it. They've already been doing it with MotoGP.
peelout
3/16/2018 9:44am
meh...

MXGP3 sucked and MES needs a lot of work

i expect more of the same from Milestone unfortunately
Donovan759
3/16/2018 10:04am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Even had Loretta Lynn's in Superfly
And Steel City... RIP.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/16/2018 10:32am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The funny thing is that looking back on them now they weren't all that great graphically, physics wise and were far from being realistic but we...
The funny thing is that looking back on them now they weren't all that great graphically, physics wise and were far from being realistic but we never complained. Just played them for hours and hours.

It could simply be because we were kids.

Nowadays with the technology we have we just expect more out of everything. That's just the new normal.
I think back and have fond memories of all of those games. Especially supercross circuit and supercross 2000. I bought supercross 2000 a few years ago and tried to play it, man it was nothing like I remember. I put it away and I'll keep the memories. I want to pick up supercross circuit so bad, but I'm afraid of the possible disappointment. I loved being able to pick pipes, having to rebuild the top end, then eventually the entire motor and replacing tires after a few races. I thought that was awesome and wish we had it in the newer games. Something about that was so awesome to me.
chaseodc
3/16/2018 10:34am
peelout wrote:
meh...

MXGP3 sucked and MES needs a lot of work

i expect more of the same from Milestone unfortunately
Flatout just took his headband off!

Post a reply to: MXGP4 is comin!

The Latest