MXGP4 is comin!

cjg23307
4/9/2018 8:36am
I hope they have good graphics actually and factory bikes to ride. That’s the one spot besides the AI they missed in mes. Everything else is badass about the game.
1-forty-8
4/9/2018 8:44am
Flags, visible damage to rider and bike & when you crash it actually costs you time.

That’s what I wanna see.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/9/2018 9:48am
That trailer didn't look like anything special to me and with it coming out so soon I'm really skeptical.
Was more than likely in development before MES. As for the trailer I didn't see anything special either but that doesn't mean it won't be an improvement over the previous game. I did notice that the whip still looked scripted/pre-animated. Didn't look like it was a fluid motion.

We'll see in a few months.

Buying it regardless.

The Shop

Frank
4/9/2018 6:00pm
The same people who hate MES will hate this game. The same people who love MES will love this game. Its that simple. These are 1st person camera perspective games not ride from 6ft behind the bike view. Those who invest the time to get comfortable in 1st person all love the games. Actually scary how good they are.
cjg23307
4/9/2018 10:16pm
Frank wrote:
The same people who hate MES will hate this game. The same people who love MES will love this game. Its that simple. These are 1st...
The same people who hate MES will hate this game. The same people who love MES will love this game. Its that simple. These are 1st person camera perspective games not ride from 6ft behind the bike view. Those who invest the time to get comfortable in 1st person all love the games. Actually scary how good they are.
That’s personal preference, I hate the first person view and love the far behind view.
mingham97
4/10/2018 12:08am
EA have new games every year. Each with incremental differences. These differences add up over a few years. E.g. MXGP 1 VS MXGP 3.
So sick of people complaining about these games every year because there is a little thing wrong with it. I think that we are spoilt for choice. You're never going to repeat real life, so if you want real life, go ride, but for the convenience of a video game, Milestone aren't doing so bad and I will continue to support them when I can afford to
mxgoon
4/10/2018 1:19am
Frank wrote:
The same people who hate MES will hate this game. The same people who love MES will love this game. Its that simple. These are 1st...
cjg23307 wrote:
That’s personal preference, I hate the first person view and love the far behind view.
No it's not.

The game play and physics are much more realistic in first person.

Spend some time on it. You will love it.
Paul333
4/10/2018 4:20am
Frank wrote:
cjg23307 wrote:
mxgoon wrote:
No it's not.

I agree completely.

1st person is the only way to go. You can tell that's how the game was designed to be played. It's also far more realistic which is important to me.

I personally have loved MXGP3, just like MXGP & MXGP2. On 1st person view they are all extremely fun to play.
chuckdavies
4/10/2018 4:24am
Frank wrote:
cjg23307 wrote:
mxgoon wrote:
No it's not.

It definitely is personal preference. I've put time in on both but still not a fan of first person. It's cool you like it better but it's not for everyone.

Can't wait for MXGP Pro
Motofinne
4/10/2018 4:37am
I wonder if this game is something more like the VR46 game they did. They never did a MotoGP 16, only a VR46 game that was quite a bit different to the normal MotoGP games.
Donovan759
4/10/2018 5:28am
Motofinne wrote:
I wonder if this game is something more like the VR46 game they did. They never did a MotoGP 16, only a VR46 game that was...
I wonder if this game is something more like the VR46 game they did. They never did a MotoGP 16, only a VR46 game that was quite a bit different to the normal MotoGP games.
I still love VR46. Such a good game.
4/10/2018 6:36am
if you don't play 1st person in this game, you are truly missing out. The game was designed around physically and graphically. Both are noticeably better when in 1st person, I cant image navigating ruts in this game im too excited.
Denn700
4/10/2018 7:34am
I play all the MXGP games in 1st person but I play MES with the chase came. I guess I am used to playing supercross that way all the way back to my MCM days.
flatout111
4/10/2018 8:49am
I honestly just like the way Milestone makes MX/SX games. They have great ground physics, decent in air physics and they replicate the real series whether it is MXGP or Monster Energy Supercross. That is important to me.

All Out is an improvement and I've spent quite a bit of time with it but I honestly just don't enjoy it as much as I do MES largely in part to I do love #authenticity. So sue me. I like replicating the real series and that is what Milestone does.

I plan on playing MES right up till the next Milestone SX game comes out and for sure getting MXGP Pro day one.
1-forty-8
4/10/2018 8:53am
flatout111 wrote:
I honestly just like the way Milestone makes MX/SX games. They have great ground physics, decent in air physics and they replicate the real series whether...
I honestly just like the way Milestone makes MX/SX games. They have great ground physics, decent in air physics and they replicate the real series whether it is MXGP or Monster Energy Supercross. That is important to me.

All Out is an improvement and I've spent quite a bit of time with it but I honestly just don't enjoy it as much as I do MES largely in part to I do love #authenticity. So sue me. I like replicating the real series and that is what Milestone does.

I plan on playing MES right up till the next Milestone SX game comes out and for sure getting MXGP Pro day one.
I think GuyB should make you redo the bot test because I’m seriously starting to wonder wether you’re a real person and not some kind of A.I. thing gone wrong.
DELTAmx19
4/10/2018 11:45am
flatout111 wrote:
I honestly just like the way Milestone makes MX/SX games. They have great ground physics, decent in air physics and they replicate the real series whether...

1-forty-8 wrote:
I think GuyB should make you redo the bot test because I’m seriously starting to wonder wether you’re a real person and not some kind of...
I think GuyB should make you redo the bot test because I’m seriously starting to wonder wether you’re a real person and not some kind of A.I. thing gone wrong.
LMAO bot or not I agree with Flatout . I enjoy actually racing. You get that experience from Milestone more than mva (offline) I hope rainbow scraps every alive code they have and improve the ground physics, awkward rider and the drunk AI
rob mx
4/10/2018 12:11pm
with these new pro physics this game should be next level b rider
flatout111
4/10/2018 12:24pm
flatout111 wrote:

1-forty-8 wrote:
I think GuyB should make you redo the bot test because I’m seriously starting to wonder wether you’re a real person and not some kind of...
No bot. Jeez.

Let's just say im looking forward to Pro. Simple enough.
1-forty-8
4/10/2018 12:27pm
flatout111 wrote:
No bot. Jeez.

Let's just say im looking forward to Pro. Simple enough.
Exactly what a bot would say!

I’m just kidding dude it’s all good LaughingWink
rob mx
4/10/2018 12:46pm
mxgp 1 was so good ...you had to time the jumps or lose momentum ...graphics were great ...
ecoultmx27
4/10/2018 1:27pm
if you don't play 1st person in this game, you are truly missing out. The game was designed around physically and graphically. Both are noticeably better...
if you don't play 1st person in this game, you are truly missing out. The game was designed around physically and graphically. Both are noticeably better when in 1st person, I cant image navigating ruts in this game im too excited.
Hmmm, I too play MES with the standard camera. What makes you think the game was designed around First Person view "physically and graphically?"

Seems useful to know what is behind your bike, what the rear end is doing, etc etc. To each his own, but this statement seems to be speculative at best. That said, I will try the view out a bit more so see if I can detect what you are implying.

I fully agree the Milestone games are a better product, the wide range of opinions on these games really indicates that consumers are NOT all looking for the same experience. Glad we have both styles of game available.
chrisg19
Fantasy
4437th
4/10/2018 6:17pm Edited Date/Time 4/10/2018 6:18pm
I know this is probably just PR fluff, but I liked the sound of this article...

“This year we have been able to completely redefine the physics and the entire gameplay experience of MXGP,” said Lead designer Luca Simonotti.

“We started from the analysis of suspension, we compared the pressure with fork extensions as well as single shock-absorbers using the same values of official MXGP athletes’ bikes; the same process has been done with the ECU mapping.”

4 Reasons why MXGP Pro will make you love Motocross
Radman66
4/10/2018 6:55pm
rob mx wrote:
mxgp 1 was so good ...you had to time the jumps or lose momentum ...graphics were great ...
My favorite game of them all. I thought I was alone. Lol
MotoMo165
4/10/2018 8:11pm
No way the game was built around players deciding to play the game in 1st person. Laughing I've played every MXGP game, and I enjoy 1st person view, but to argue it is the best way to play the game is silly when it is absolutely personal preference.

MXGP Pro sounds great Cool I may pick up All Out for my moto fix till then
Shaned9326
4/10/2018 8:25pm
That trailer didn't look like anything special to me and with it coming out so soon I'm really skeptical.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Was more than likely in development before MES. As for the trailer I didn't see anything special either but that doesn't mean it won't be an...
Was more than likely in development before MES. As for the trailer I didn't see anything special either but that doesn't mean it won't be an improvement over the previous game. I did notice that the whip still looked scripted/pre-animated. Didn't look like it was a fluid motion.

Buying it regardless.
Maverick will there be a vital group for this game too? Would be sweet!! You do a great job at organizing and answering questions from people and much appreciated brother!!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/10/2018 8:47pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Was more than likely in development before MES. As for the trailer I didn't see anything special either but that doesn't mean it won't be an...

Buying it regardless.
Shaned9326 wrote:
Maverick will there be a vital group for this game too? Would be sweet!! You do a great job at organizing and answering questions from people...
Maverick will there be a vital group for this game too? Would be sweet!! You do a great job at organizing and answering questions from people and much appreciated brother!!
Only 1 Vital MX group for the members on here. It's not just for MX games. All games are welcomed. I created it so that we could play games with other Vital members instead of a bunch of random people online.

I haven't played online in a few weeks but for the times that I did the gaming experience was so much better and a lot more fun. Can't beat clean racing.

There's so many guys on there for the PS4 but I assume you're already part of it?

I'm currently playing the story mode of Far Cry 5 but once I'm done I'm hoping to play some online co-op with some of the guys that have it.
Shaned9326
4/10/2018 9:02pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Only 1 Vital MX group for the members on here. It's not just for MX games. All games are welcomed. I created it so that we...
Only 1 Vital MX group for the members on here. It's not just for MX games. All games are welcomed. I created it so that we could play games with other Vital members instead of a bunch of random people online.

I haven't played online in a few weeks but for the times that I did the gaming experience was so much better and a lot more fun. Can't beat clean racing.

There's so many guys on there for the PS4 but I assume you're already part of it?

I'm currently playing the story mode of Far Cry 5 but once I'm done I'm hoping to play some online co-op with some of the guys that have it.
Gotcha as I’m new on the group stuff and that makes perfect sense as well!! Apteciate it and it’s a great group too!!
Yamaha245
4/10/2018 10:36pm
Outdoor national game next after mxgp 4. I hope

Post a reply to: MXGP4 is comin!

The Latest