Jason Anderson!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2021 8:07 PM

Crazy he could put on that good of a ride with the damage he sustained in the first corner! Stoked to see the El Hombre we know is coming back to the speed he should be. Photo

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

4/10/2021 8:11 PM

JA is so much fun to watch when’s he’s flowing.

|

4/10/2021 8:50 PM

Why were the races shortened? I was confused when it wasn't even raining. Maybe someone can explain to me why?

|

4/10/2021 9:13 PM

I'm shocked to see a factory rider using stock foot pegs and stock shifter? Even if he prefers the feel over sharper pegs, why not some stronger metal maybe. Goes to show us mortals don't actually NEED the $400 raptor pegs.

|

4/10/2021 9:22 PM

mxwells216 wrote:

Why were the races shortened? I was confused when it wasn't even raining. Maybe someone can explain to me why?

The laps were really long so they shortened the race.

|

4/10/2021 9:26 PM

mxwells216 wrote:

BigBoreFan58 wrote:

But the races are timed not laps...it was 18min for the 450 main why chop off 1 more lap? it's still 20min not 20 laps.

|

4/10/2021 9:30 PM

mxwells216 wrote:

BigBoreFan58 wrote:

mxwells216 wrote:

But the races are timed not laps...it was 18min for the 450 main why chop off 1 more lap? it's still 20min not 20 laps.

I think they wanted to be sure they would finish up in the allotted Tv time period in case something happened or if they needed extra time for track repair.

|

4/10/2021 10:58 PM

BigBoreFan58 wrote:

mxwells216 wrote:

cz2crf2wc wrote:

I think they wanted to be sure they would finish up in the allotted Tv time period in case something happened or if they ...more

But spend a ton of time on a damn monster truck backflipping lol

|

4/11/2021 6:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2021 6:59 AM

mxwells216 wrote:

BigBoreFan58 wrote:

mxwells216 wrote:

They had about 2 minutes of extra racing time after the 15 and 20 minute marks because of the long track so it made it even with a normal duration..

250 main last night was 16:17 long. That's like getting the white flag at the 15:35 mark with 42 seconds lap times.

20:45 for the 450 main. Basically getting the white flag at the 20:03 mark on an average track. Race was probably about 20 seconds shorter than the average 450 main this year.

They should have figured it out before the show started and cut a minute off the heat races instead of 2 off each the mains.

|

4/11/2021 7:58 AM

mxwells216 wrote:

Because monster trucks. That was the focus of feld and NBC yesterday. Not the actual racing. The fuckin monster truck flip that sucked.

|

4/11/2021 8:03 AM

ConnorD11 wrote:

I'm shocked to see a factory rider using stock foot pegs and stock shifter? Even if he prefers the feel over sharper pegs, why ...more

Some people like building cool bikes. Of course they arent needed. Alot of stuff bought isnt needed.

|

4/11/2021 9:55 AM

ConnorD11 wrote:

I'm shocked to see a factory rider using stock foot pegs and stock shifter? Even if he prefers the feel over sharper pegs, why ...more

Lol, that was my first thoughts as well. WTF Hell, I'm an old broken down, slow vet squid and one of the first mods I always make when getting a new bike is an aftermarket shifter and brake (along with levers). Not at all for looks, but for setting the bike up for my liking but mainly for greater reliability.

|

4/11/2021 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2021 10:29 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

Crazy he could put on that good of a ride with the damage he sustained in the first corner! Stoked to see the El Hombre we ...more

You'd never know the way he was riding...shocked

|

Hello..Vital?..

4/11/2021 10:41 AM

What I think is funny is even the factory team is not even using the Magura Slave on the Huskys. Its a KTM Brembo slave.

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R
Current: 2021 YZ250F

4/11/2021 10:59 AM

ConnorD11 wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

Lol, that was my first thoughts as well. WTF Hell, I'm an old broken down, slow vet squid and one of the first mods I always ...more

I may be in the minority but I always prefer to run the OE shifter and brake pedal on my KTM or almost any bike I’ve owned for the matter. They feel a little more reliable than aftermarket components and work well enough for me. I have been through the headaches of aftermarket shifters stripping the splines on the shaft and would prefer to avoid that at all costs.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

4/11/2021 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2021 11:43 AM

mxwells216 wrote:

xrmark wrote:

Because monster trucks. That was the focus of feld and NBC yesterday. Not the actual racing. The fuckin monster truck flip ...more

Pro tip- dvr race, start watching 45 minutes into the race,, skip all bullshit, catch up and watch 450 main live... I "watched" the race yesterday, never saw the monster truck.... lol

After all these years, and we put men on the moon, and we still can't make an unbreakable shifter? Are we not men? Seriously....

Lastly, that double chin and text neck seem good for el hombres speed, dude has finally gotten back on the gas!!

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

4/11/2021 11:42 AM

Leeham wrote:

What I think is funny is even the factory team is not even using the Magura Slave on the Huskys. Its a KTM Brembo slave.

Rockstar Edition comes with a Brembo.

|

Name withheld... Esquire

4/11/2021 11:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2021 11:48 AM

ConnorD11 wrote:

This was at the regional. Huge impact. Still was able to finish the race with minimal disruption. These pegs are solid. Replaced with stock.Photo

I used to run IMS. I’ve broken quite a few. And when they’re damaged they just crumble. These stock KTM pegs for some reason still are strong as hell even after being crushed.

|

GP740
Since 1987

4/11/2021 11:57 AM

I wish they had a dedicated camera for JA21. When he is on, he is the best rider to watch go through the pack and he hardly ever gets tv time.

|

4/11/2021 2:08 PM

ConnorD11 wrote:

Akrapovic make a titanium version of the stock peg which look the same but are quite a lot sharper.

|

4/11/2021 2:12 PM

Early on, quali 1 and only I think, they showed him entering the whoops totally lit behind 51, or was it Webb? You could tell that he was on fire, just by that quick glimpse.

|

4/11/2021 2:46 PM

bodean123 wrote:

JA is so much fun to watch when’s he’s flowing.

WORD

|

4/11/2021 2:52 PM

ConnorD11 wrote:

MKMX wrote:

Akrapovic make a titanium version of the stock peg which look the same but are quite a lot sharper.

My opinion doesn't matter because I'm old and slow, but, I think sharp pegs are way over-rated. I grip with my legs, that's where the traction is needed. I like the ability to easily change my foot position on the pegs, which is harder with razor sharp ones. FWIW.

Jason Anderson is a Bad Ass.

|

4/11/2021 2:55 PM

top 3 Tuesday, Jason's been an Animal on the track lately.

|

4/11/2021 3:55 PM

ConnorD11 wrote:

If you think aftermarket parts about “need” I have some big news for you

|

4/12/2021 12:27 AM

El Hombre ain’t Skeered

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

4/12/2021 1:38 AM

Herlings also runs stock pegs...

|

4/12/2021 4:30 AM

I had Hombre for the win, if he could get out clean, he'll get a W. Any news on '22 ?

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

4/12/2021 5:12 AM

He finished 4th due to all the weight savings he got with the shifter laughing

|

4/12/2021 5:53 AM

Stock KTM pegs are fairly grippy.

|