Forkner?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2018 8:48 PM

Pretty unfortunate. Looked like a shoulder or a collar bone? What do you think?

Man what a season for injuries.

|

4/14/2018 8:51 PM

Fork off

|

4/14/2018 8:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2018 8:58 PM

He was standing right in front of us on the track before he walked out. Seemed like he was holding his left wrist/arm but could’ve been a collar bone

|

4/14/2018 8:55 PM

Stick a fork n er

|

4/14/2018 9:39 PM

That sucks! I really wanted to see him healthy for outdoors.

|

4/14/2018 9:45 PM

Watching the replay it looks like his wrist gave way and caused that last crash.

|

4/14/2018 9:49 PM

GuyB told GD2 that he's done. Broken collarbone.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/14/2018 10:07 PM

Man he crashes a lot! Die he have a front flat or somethign during race 2 to keep losing the front like that?

|

4/14/2018 10:14 PM

Was just glad he took himself out before he got to Osborne. He's one of those guys who's going to have to bring things down to 90% to stay off the ground.

|

4/14/2018 10:15 PM

^^^ Or mature a bit.

|

4/14/2018 10:21 PM

He's a young dude. That's what they do. Remember how much RC used to crash? Osborne is 29! Forkner will be fine.

|

4/14/2018 10:27 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

He's a young dude. That's what they do. Remember how much RC used to crash? Osborne is 29! Forkner will be fine.

Yeah but RC was smoking the field when he wasn't crashing. Forkner not so much...

|

4/14/2018 10:29 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Yeah but RC was smoking the field when he wasn't crashing. Forkner not so much...

I guess you missed the first race tonight. Then Osborne pushed him off the track in race two.

|

4/14/2018 10:46 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

yak651 wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

I guess you missed the first race tonight. Then Osborne pushed him off the track in race two.

I didn’t see that, looked like he went off by himself. I did not notice any contact, did you see something different? I also saw Forkner fall dow 3 more times in the same race. I like Forkner but Zach has gotten in his head.

|

4/14/2018 11:55 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ Or mature a bit.

Well if you listened to the expert analysis of how “Mature” he was from Ralph and Jeff during and after the 250 Sprint Main #1 ..... Forkner mustve let it go to his head because he went beyond the opposite direction in the 250 Sprint Main #2

And yes that is my name for calling his Triple Crown main events and the discussion on what to actually call each of the three main events.

I think sprint me is an excellent name for them it doesn’t cross with any of the outdoor stuff and it makes sense because they ARE sprint races and you can refer to someone who wins one or more of the 3 triple crown races per each actual full race event. For example, Justin Brayton has 1 sprint mean events win this year I also did call the PulpMx Fly Moto 60 Show and mentioned the name “Sprint Main” and seemingly got the high counsel approval of Matthes lol he even used the Justin Brayton example like i mentioned above..... then he quickly moved on to another topic lol!! grin grin

|

4/15/2018 1:31 AM

yak651 wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

deluxeman wrote:

I didn’t see that, looked like he went off by himself. I did not notice any contact, did you see something different? I also ...more

I saw it too. Osborne gave him a little tap at just the right moment.

|

4/15/2018 1:51 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

deluxeman wrote:

I didn’t see that, looked like he went off by himself. I did not notice any contact, did you see something different? I also ...more

Radical wrote:

No he didn’t

|

4/15/2018 1:58 AM

deluxeman wrote:

Radical wrote:

motonation24 wrote:

No he didn’t

Yes he did.

(I don't know if he did or not. I haven't watched race yet. I just felt like arguing. smile

|

2018 CRF250R

4/15/2018 2:19 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

^^^ Or mature a bit.

Lightning78 wrote:

Well if you listened to the expert analysis of how “Mature” he was from Ralph and Jeff during and after the 250 Sprint Main #1 ...more

Man, RalphAndJeff jinxed him good! Or bad actually...

|

4/15/2018 3:03 AM

mx691 wrote:

Man, RalphAndJeff jinxed him good! Or bad actually...

Later on in the broadcast some said “ you learn from your mistakes.” Then in the background you here, “well he will be the smartest person in here after tonight.”

|

4/15/2018 5:22 AM

What’s the chances he hit his head in that first crash? Perhaps riding a bit concussed?

|

4/15/2018 6:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2018 6:13 AM

Forkner crashed on his own. I didn't see any contact between him and Osbourne.

Real bummer that he is hurt. Hopefully he can heal up fast.

|

4/15/2018 6:38 AM

If it is just a broken collarbone, tell him to talk to Bowers about how to race within a few days of having it plated.

|

4/15/2018 6:45 AM

Coulda took shots every time he crashed. Coulda been pretty funked lol

|

4/15/2018 7:59 AM

BobKerr wrote:

If it is just a broken collarbone, tell him to talk to Bowers about how to race within a few days of having it plated.

You sound like a rough and tough mixer, kudos to you.

|

4/15/2018 8:00 AM

Grant Dawson. Part of the Vital Group/Moderator/Contributor

GD2 Vital Profile

|

4/15/2018 8:02 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

yak651 wrote:

You mean the field of young riders riding 125's? Yeah you know the one with guys that aren't older than 450 champions like the one you mentioned that have already retired? Got it

|

4/15/2018 8:07 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

This. Remember Forkner runs like 205bpm on average where Osborne is more like 180bpm. Big difference. As they say in other sports: The game needs to slow down in his head first.

|

4/15/2018 8:09 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

You mean the field of young riders riding 125's? Yeah you know the one with guys that aren't older than 450 champions like the ...more

Lammy would have been 26-29 in those years right?

Dowd?

Brown?

Vohland?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/15/2018 8:15 AM

No problem. I figured if I put down his real name some people still might not have known who he was so went with his Vital MX name since that's what you see more often on the board.

Either way it sucks for Forkner. Hopefully he'll learn from his mistake and become a stronger rider. Hangtown is coming up soon. Maybe he'll be ready or somewhat ready for the Nationals. Personally I think he needs to be out there. Guess we'll see in a few weeks.

|