2018 RMZ Retro Design

Edited Date/Time 8/15/2017 1:44pm
What do you guys think this throwback design?



|
kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
8/12/2017 11:16am
Nope
yak651
Posts
9074
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Appleton, WI, USA
Fantasy
8/12/2017 11:19am
Too much yellow frame/swingarm. Maybe if just top part of frame was yellow, bottom part of frame was black or grey and swingarm standard aluminum color
8/12/2017 11:36am
I would prefer Aluminum frame and swingarm ,Solid seat cover then I'd be down.
ga_pike
Posts
2650
Joined
7/14/2011
Location
Valdosta, GA, USA
8/12/2017 11:46am
I wasn't a fan when those ugly ass things came out the first time, no need to bring them back now. Suzuki needs to be yellow and blue IMO

The Shop

8/12/2017 11:51am
The yellow swingarm kills it for me......Pretty sweet other than that. Maybe some pink ODI grips. but definitely sand blast all that powdercoat off the swingarm immediately to save this beauty
TNL830
Posts
74
Joined
8/24/2013
Location
Galt, CA, USA
8/12/2017 11:57am
I'd say go with a Suzuki blue frame and black swingarm.
Rockinar
Posts
1063
Joined
9/16/2016
Location
Katy, TX, USA
8/12/2017 12:04pm
Ugly as hell but awesome at the same time. Needs aluminum swingarm though.
mwssquad827
Posts
1466
Joined
8/4/2016
Location
Twin Falls, ID, USA
8/12/2017 1:10pm
I like it a lot but the swing arm is the only thing I don't know if I like or not
8/12/2017 2:28pm
Not my cup of tea for a SUSZUKI.
Much thank you.
ZXMustang
Posts
42
Joined
7/30/2017
Location
USA
8/12/2017 3:15pm
I LOVE IT!!!! Reason is because I had a 1992 RM80 that had this same color design. Man thats a throwback. Nice
dboivin
Posts
3180
Joined
5/19/2010
Location
Saginaw, MI, USA
8/12/2017 3:24pm
i like. even like swingarm.
8/12/2017 3:31pm
Just threw up in my mouth.
ledger
Posts
3669
Joined
1/17/2013
Location
USA
8/12/2017 3:33pm
bradmx421 wrote:
The yellow swingarm kills it for me......Pretty sweet other than that. Maybe some pink ODI grips. but definitely sand blast all that powdercoat off the swingarm...
The yellow swingarm kills it for me......Pretty sweet other than that. Maybe some pink ODI grips. but definitely sand blast all that powdercoat off the swingarm immediately to save this beauty
I have to agree with brad on this one, the swingarm is overkill, other than that, it's a helluva good looking bike.
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
8/12/2017 3:59pm
Ugly af,. Lol. Imo.
dcg141
Posts
2321
Joined
11/30/2009
Location
USA
8/12/2017 4:05pm
I'm not encouraging anything that promotes pastels coming back...or shag carpet.
MiguelT.
Posts
73
Joined
6/29/2017
Location
PT
8/12/2017 5:15pm
i personally like it
APLMAN99
Posts
12938
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Tualatin, OR, USA
Fantasy
8/12/2017 5:19pm


8/12/2017 5:19pm
I like yellow and blue suzukis.
nascarnate326
Posts
3008
Joined
11/3/2014
Location
Charlotte, MI, USA
8/12/2017 5:24pm
I love it although I would have left the swingarm bare.
PRM31
Posts
3865
Joined
8/7/2009
Location
Northern, VA, USA
Fantasy
8/12/2017 5:30pm
Leave swingarm and frame aluminum.
cali11
Posts
1545
Joined
2/28/2016
Location
Federal Way, WA, USA
8/12/2017 5:35pm
Nope
Paul333
Posts
2372
Joined
2/15/2012
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
8/12/2017 5:37pm
I love it.

I proudly raced a 1992 RM125 and loved it.
Gravel
Posts
1931
Joined
2/22/2014
Location
Ridgecrest, CA, USA
8/12/2017 6:05pm
ga_pike wrote:
I wasn't a fan when those ugly ass things came out the first time, no need to bring them back now. Suzuki needs to be yellow...
I wasn't a fan when those ugly ass things came out the first time, no need to bring them back now. Suzuki needs to be yellow and blue IMO
Yup. This..
Spagina767
Posts
912
Joined
8/27/2013
Location
Fredericksburg, VA, USA
8/12/2017 6:07pm
I think it looks awesome! But, the reason it looks awesome is for nostalgic reasons, not because I actually like the deign. Know what I mean?

I just love retro stuff, so I'd run the hell out of it. I'd have at least a bare swing arm though, If not the frame too.
ky_savage
Posts
2785
Joined
12/4/2008
Location
Kentucky, KY, USA
8/12/2017 6:38pm
ga_pike wrote:
I wasn't a fan when those ugly ass things came out the first time, no need to bring them back now. Suzuki needs to be yellow...
I wasn't a fan when those ugly ass things came out the first time, no need to bring them back now. Suzuki needs to be yellow and blue IMO
I was thinking the same thing as I scrolled down reading the replies.
8/12/2017 7:02pm
Black frame and swingarm with blue or purple rims

Post a reply to: 2018 RMZ Retro Design

The Latest