Do most of you really respect Trump?

clay424
8/18/2022 7:30pm
str8line wrote:
I have a therapist. Two actually. Their names are EX300 and 450XC.
clay424 wrote:
When riding them i bet you constantly think about trump. Must suck having one man that you hate so much be in so many of your...
When riding them i bet you constantly think about trump. Must suck having one man that you hate so much be in so many of your thoughts.
str8line wrote:
I do think about Trump's orange face every time I look at my KTM. I mean, how in the name of Sexton is he so damn...
I do think about Trump's orange face every time I look at my KTM. I mean, how in the name of Sexton is he so damn orange? I'm going to buy a white helmet and have Trump's spray-tanned visage done up on the back so my friend's not only get to eat my roost, but gaze at The Great Trumptard King.
At least you have a sense of humor. Im sure that helps ease the pain.
borg
8/18/2022 7:30pm
Honest question from a fiscally conservative ,socially liberal ,atheist ,Canadian.In my opinion hes a snake oil salesman. It seems so obvious to me. Im absolutely so...
Honest question from a fiscally conservative ,socially liberal ,atheist ,Canadian.In my opinion hes a snake oil salesman. It seems so obvious to me. Im absolutely so confused on how so many people actually like and respect this man. Including most of my Canadian freinds.I can understand supporting many of his policies.Is that the reason of your avid support? Does it Trump (pun intended) his assholishness? Im seriously interested in how a crook who went bankrupt several times fucking up so many people financially. A man who said John McCain was a loser and not a hero can have so much admiration.
PNWMXer wrote:
You seem to be confusing two issues. I will vote for someone I don’t like if I think they are the best person for the job...
You seem to be confusing two issues. I will vote for someone I don’t like if I think they are the best person for the job. I don’t care if I’d want to spend time with the person. Questions of integrity, etc, are absolutely relevant, but as to whether a person being an asshole would sway my judgement if I believed they were highly qualified, the answer is no.

Certainly these days the “lesser of two evils” comes into play as well. I’d have voted for Charles Manson before Hillary Clinton, quite frankly.
I actually think it's a valid question. I understand the lesser of 2 evils angle but that was not what he was asking. He's not asking why you voted for him, he's asking if you respect him. There are quite a few on this forum that claim that they know he is an asshole but that his policies are what they like. Then somebody will attack his character and those same people will jump to his defense. It leaves room to doubt the reasons for their allegiance.
str8line
8/18/2022 7:35pm
clay424 wrote:
When riding them i bet you constantly think about trump. Must suck having one man that you hate so much be in so many of your...
When riding them i bet you constantly think about trump. Must suck having one man that you hate so much be in so many of your thoughts.
str8line wrote:
I do think about Trump's orange face every time I look at my KTM. I mean, how in the name of Sexton is he so damn...
I do think about Trump's orange face every time I look at my KTM. I mean, how in the name of Sexton is he so damn orange? I'm going to buy a white helmet and have Trump's spray-tanned visage done up on the back so my friend's not only get to eat my roost, but gaze at The Great Trumptard King.
clay424 wrote:
At least you have a sense of humor. Im sure that helps ease the pain.
Indeed.
PNWMXer
8/18/2022 7:39pm
Honest question from a fiscally conservative ,socially liberal ,atheist ,Canadian.In my opinion hes a snake oil salesman. It seems so obvious to me. Im absolutely so...
Honest question from a fiscally conservative ,socially liberal ,atheist ,Canadian.In my opinion hes a snake oil salesman. It seems so obvious to me. Im absolutely so confused on how so many people actually like and respect this man. Including most of my Canadian freinds.I can understand supporting many of his policies.Is that the reason of your avid support? Does it Trump (pun intended) his assholishness? Im seriously interested in how a crook who went bankrupt several times fucking up so many people financially. A man who said John McCain was a loser and not a hero can have so much admiration.
PNWMXer wrote:
You seem to be confusing two issues. I will vote for someone I don’t like if I think they are the best person for the job...
You seem to be confusing two issues. I will vote for someone I don’t like if I think they are the best person for the job. I don’t care if I’d want to spend time with the person. Questions of integrity, etc, are absolutely relevant, but as to whether a person being an asshole would sway my judgement if I believed they were highly qualified, the answer is no.

Certainly these days the “lesser of two evils” comes into play as well. I’d have voted for Charles Manson before Hillary Clinton, quite frankly.
borg wrote:
I actually think it's a valid question. I understand the lesser of 2 evils angle but that was not what he was asking. He's not asking...
I actually think it's a valid question. I understand the lesser of 2 evils angle but that was not what he was asking. He's not asking why you voted for him, he's asking if you respect him. There are quite a few on this forum that claim that they know he is an asshole but that his policies are what they like. Then somebody will attack his character and those same people will jump to his defense. It leaves room to doubt the reasons for their allegiance.
Fair point.

Do I respect him as a person? No. Or at least what I believe that person to be based upon anecdotal evidence.

Do I respect the job he did regarding a few major issues? Absolutely.

Do I believe that George Carlin was right about it being a big f…. party, and none of us are invited? 100%. The sooner we all wake up and realize that we’re all being coerced into choosing sides so that we fight with each other, instead of recognizing we are all being played, the better off we will all be.

The Shop

bichwolf
8/18/2022 8:44pm
PNWMXer wrote:

borg wrote:
I actually think it's a valid question. I understand the lesser of 2 evils angle but that was not what he was asking. He's not asking...
Good point, however it's the magnitude of negative and false attacks that make me knee jerk. Also, i have to admit I have come to admire quite a bit about
Darrin Willis
8/18/2022 9:28pm
For the record I would rather have Trump as our prime minister then That arrogant cunt we have now.
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
8/18/2022 11:15pm
str8line wrote:
Trump has damaged the fabric of America beyond belief. He has no morals. Absolutely none. I'm flabbergasted he got beyond the "grab em by the pussy"...
Trump has damaged the fabric of America beyond belief. He has no morals. Absolutely none. I'm flabbergasted he got beyond the "grab em by the pussy" and comments on McCain and gold star families. Nothing he has done could possibly make up for his demeanor, and I disagree that he accomplished much beyond bringing down our country within and within the eyes of the world. He was a one-term President who came into an economy that was doing well. I'm not against everything related to Trump but the damage will last long beyond his time here. What's scary is now people like Greene, Gaetz, Hawley, and Boebert represent what it means to be GOP. What a shit-show.
Interesting, Whats your take on Biden?
str8line wrote:
I think Biden is feeble with old age. Never thought he was more than a Vice President anyways. I have a lot of issues with Biden.

Sorry str8line, Biden is more than "Feeble"
Thats not an answer to my question as you seem to be thinking Biden is better for America then TRUMP was is your posts above.
Just like to hear your opinion on why you think that way is all.

Sure, Trump is a Narcissist but what Politician that's been in power for as long as Biden has isn't?
TRUMP hasn't been in Politics long and thats why the establishment wants him out of the way...NO? Why hasn't Hillary been investigated?
Trump don't play the "F**K the Tax payers game" like the DEMS do

Why do you think Clintons, Pelosi, rest of DEMS wants him out of the way?

My thoughts are irrelevant, just look around and see why shit is so expensive.
jeffro503
8/18/2022 11:16pm
JN137 wrote:
The mannerism's of the president is hardly a concern to me. I care about my taxes going up, the economy, good foreign policy, and the safety...
The mannerism's of the president is hardly a concern to me. I care about my taxes going up, the economy, good foreign policy, and the safety of our citizens. And I vote accordingly.

Even as someone who has always been more socially liberal, I have been self-employed my entire life and will never, ever vote for a democrat. They are the party of tax and spend, period. And they hide behind this faux mantra that they represent "social justice, and equality, and democracy" blah blah blah. It's complete BS and I don't understand how people don't see right through it. They don't even try to hide their hypocrisy anymore.

Yeah, Trump is an egotistical, ass. Everybody knows this. However, as someone who is objective, I have seen him be compassionate and intellectual as well. He can be an idiot, but he is also a very smart guy! He had good policies, and that's what should matter. When you start talking actual policies with a Trump hater, they have nothing to say. They don't want to hear it.

I think a lot of Trump's support came from who he wasn't, which was the status quo politician. Similarly, Biden's support has absolutely zero to do with Joe Biden and everything to do with him "not being Donald Trump". Which is also ironic, because Joe Biden is a literal career politician, and yet people still convince themselves out of nothing more than hatred for DT that he's some sensible, trustworthy, compassionate guy, or simply even a good choice. Newsflash, Joe Biden is an asshole too. Have you ever listened to him speak to people who question him? At least Trump says stuff that's funny.

Some people would, quite literally, rather it cost twice as much to survive in this country than have DJT (or any Republican at this point) in the white house. And to be honest, I don't really consider myself a "Republican". But the democrats and liberals of today have some seriously insane ideologies.

It is mind boggling to me where the political spectrum has taken us over the last few decades.
This was such a damn good post! Literally took the words out of my mouth!
philG
8/19/2022 1:52am
str8line wrote:
Just wait till Biden kicks the bucket and we have Kamala as our President. Will you finally see what hath Trump wrought then? Sick
clay424 wrote:
Dude you need to seek a therapist about your trump derangement syndrome
str8line wrote:
I have a therapist. Two actually. Their names are EX300 and 450XC.
I felt sure you would have a quad.
Joey_Bridges
8/19/2022 3:56am
Bigger question is, why do so many people go online and continually spew their media driven narratives and loathing for a former politician who is no longer in office ??
And that goes for any former politician.

A couple of you seriously need to get outdoors, get a career, focusing on improving yourselves, and profiting from living in a (mostly) capitalistic society.
Then aim your focus at the current politicians who are hindering that system.

Sitting around posting your asinine nazi memes and other retarded spew makes you look more pathetic than your obviously already are.
Darrin Willis
8/19/2022 4:32am
Thank you for your replies. The fact that most of you who voted for him don't like him as a person I take as a positive. I honestly believe (d) that most if his supporters worship the ground he walks on.
LOOnatic
8/19/2022 5:57am
Thank you for your replies. The fact that most of you who voted for him don't like him as a person I take as a positive...
Thank you for your replies. The fact that most of you who voted for him don't like him as a person I take as a positive. I honestly believe (d) that most if his supporters worship the ground he walks on.
Good on you for taking the time to using the thread to actually find out instead of using it as troll fest.
Trump supporters come from all back grounds , creed and colors.
IMO the percentage of Donald worshippers is much lower than how the media portrays. They also say we are racist morons living in a trailer park with weekly cross burnings.

Sure some rapid supporters exist but it's intellectually lazy to paint us all with the same brush.

Sincerely,
Registered independent who was duped by voting for Obama.
Gworm
8/19/2022 7:10am
Thank you for your replies. The fact that most of you who voted for him don't like him as a person I take as a positive...
When I was in my 20’s, I was an excavation contractor, and I went to a lot of large equipment auctions. Forke, Ritchie Bros, etc. . I’m talking about 30 acres of dozers, graders, excavators, etc.

Walking down the row of equipment, all you could smell was new paint. They had a team come in and give most of them a 10 gal overhaul. You had to really inspect those pieces close.

But every once in a while there would be one “ in its work clothes”. Unpainted. Those were easier to see the faults on, but were often a better piece of equipment.

That is kind of how Trump is. All of his faults, real or made up, are visible.

Biden’s have been painted over by the media with a 10 gallon overhaul. But they a glaring for those of us that actually look.

str8line
8/19/2022 7:37am
Gworm wrote:
When I was in my 20’s, I was an excavation contractor, and I went to a lot of large equipment auctions. Forke, Ritchie Bros, etc....
When I was in my 20’s, I was an excavation contractor, and I went to a lot of large equipment auctions. Forke, Ritchie Bros, etc. . I’m talking about 30 acres of dozers, graders, excavators, etc.

Walking down the row of equipment, all you could smell was new paint. They had a team come in and give most of them a 10 gal overhaul. You had to really inspect those pieces close.

But every once in a while there would be one “ in its work clothes”. Unpainted. Those were easier to see the faults on, but were often a better piece of equipment.

That is kind of how Trump is. All of his faults, real or made up, are visible.

Biden’s have been painted over by the media with a 10 gallon overhaul. But they a glaring for those of us that actually look.

Yeah! Trump doesn't need paint!

str8line
8/19/2022 7:49am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2022 7:50am

"Only the best people"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-trumps-cult-of-criminali…

"Anchor Chris Hayes marked the guilty plea of former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg with a list of all the major Trump allies who have similarly found themselves pleading to or being convicted of crimes.

"Now, I have been looking at politics for about two decades, and generally, the rule of thumb, it's not a good thing when a politician, or their associates, are charged with a crime or convicted of a crime," said Hayes. "But it happens a lot to people in Donald Trump's circle. Let's just take a step back."

Among those in Trump's orbit convicted of crimes Hayes listed off, included his former personal attorney Michael Cohen, for bank fraud, tax evasion, and campaign finance violations; RNC official Elliott Broidy, who pleaded guilty to violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act for his role trying to quash investigation of the 1MDB scandal; George Nader, a Broidy associate now in prison for child sex offenses; and RNC official Tom Barrack, who also violated FARA.

"Barrack was one who told Trump to hire Paul Manafort back in 2016," noted Hayes. "And Manafort ultimately pleaded guilty on conspiracy charges, relating to money he earned working as an unregistered foreign agent in Ukraine, sensing a theme from the first campaign? Manafort was also pardoned by Donald Trump. Manafort's close ally, Rick Gates, who was Trump's campaign manager, pleaded guilty for assisting Manafort in laundering Ukrainian money as well as lying to the FBI."

Also pardoned by Trump were George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, and Roger Stone, all Trump allies who lied to investigators in the Russia probe. In Papadopoulos' case, the pardon was actually handed down after he already served his sentence.

"Trump campaign CEO and senior adviser Steve Bannon, he's an interesting case," Hayes continued, noting that he too received a pardon after his indictment in the "We Build The Wall" scheme where he defrauded Trump supporters of their money. "But Bannon was convicted of two counts of contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate with the January 6 Committee. Speaking of contempt of Congress, Peter Navarro, he is also been indicted for his refusal to cooperate with the committee. He has pleaded not guilty and is awaiting trial."

And meanwhile, Hayes noted, all this comes as Trump lawyer Giuliani has been informed he is criminal target of the Fulton County, Georgia DA's probe into efforts to steal the election — for which he spent six hours testifying to a grand jury today.

"That is a lot," concluded Hayes. "I mean, it's more than any politician I have ever covered in my life. It's more than any politician that I would be willing to bet that anyone has covered in last few decades. The cult of criminality surrounding Donald Trump has been present since he first ran for president. So, Trump executive Allen Weisselberg is really just the latest in a very long list of people charged with crimes in Trump's orbit — and it shows no sign of slowing down."

Gworm
8/19/2022 8:01am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2022 8:05am
str8line wrote:
Yeah! Trump doesn't need paint! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/19/564629/s1200_hero_image.fill.size_1200x675.v1614273852.jpg[/img]

Haha, not a good pic…

You sure like the low hanging fruit, don’tcha

I
Edit:

It seems my analogy went a bit over your head. I’ll try to simplify things for you next time. You can look up the definition of analogy on your own, though.
str8line
8/19/2022 8:06am
str8line wrote:
Yeah! Trump doesn't need paint! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/19/564629/s1200_hero_image.fill.size_1200x675.v1614273852.jpg[/img]

Gworm wrote:
Haha, not a good pic… You sure like the low hanging fruit, don’tcha I Edit: It seems my analogy went a bit over your head. I’ll...
Haha, not a good pic…

You sure like the low hanging fruit, don’tcha

I
Edit:

It seems my analogy went a bit over your head. I’ll try to simplify things for you next time. You can look up the definition of analogy on your own, though.
Lol, just too easy. Trump is a vain, narcissistic, man-child.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/202008/the-psy…

"Many of the mental health professionals drew a connection between DT’s behavior and extreme or pathological narcissism (narcissistic personality disorder) which entails entitlement, exploitation, and empathy impairment, along with the typical characteristics of narcissism:

Believing you are superior to others
Fantasizing about success
Exaggerating talents and achievements
Expecting constant admiration and praise
Believing you are special and acting that way
Failing to recognize others’ feelings
Expecting others to do what you want
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for the “inferior”
Jealousy of others
Easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing tough and unemotional
Setting unrealistic goals
Unable to keep healthy relationships
Craig Malkin, Ph.D., pointed out that pathological narcissism can spiral into a psychotic spiral of paranoia, impaired and volatile decision making, and gaslighting.

Lance Dodes, M.D., reminded readers of the characteristics of antisocial personality disorder:

Failure to conform to laws and social norms
Deceitfulness
Impulsivity
Irritability and aggressiveness
Reckless disregard for safety of others and of self
Pattern of irresponsibility
Lack of remorse
Conduct disorder (impulsivity, aggressiveness, callousness, and deceitfulness starting before age 15)
bichwolf
8/19/2022 8:34am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2022 8:35am
Dr. Bendover has estimated Joe Biden has been racist and a pedophile for 50 years. His political history has enabled him to do a lot of bad shit. He's not just a loud mounted cunt boy, he is actually a criminal. He raised his son to be a chip off the old block pedophile. Upping the family game, Dipshit Jr. Is also a crack head. Literally! The mainstream media loves to play the hide the truth game with both of these degenerates.
In other news, Trump is still Orange and obnoxious. Not found guilty yet, the entire Federal Government will continue to exhaust its resources to find something.
indy_maico
8/19/2022 8:53am
str8line wrote:
"Only the best people" https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-trumps-cult-of-criminality/ar-AA10OMFS?li=BBnb7Kz "Anchor Chris Hayes marked the guilty plea of former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg with a list of all the major...

"Only the best people"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-trumps-cult-of-criminali…

"Anchor Chris Hayes marked the guilty plea of former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg with a list of all the major Trump allies who have similarly found themselves pleading to or being convicted of crimes.

"Now, I have been looking at politics for about two decades, and generally, the rule of thumb, it's not a good thing when a politician, or their associates, are charged with a crime or convicted of a crime," said Hayes. "But it happens a lot to people in Donald Trump's circle. Let's just take a step back."

Among those in Trump's orbit convicted of crimes Hayes listed off, included his former personal attorney Michael Cohen, for bank fraud, tax evasion, and campaign finance violations; RNC official Elliott Broidy, who pleaded guilty to violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act for his role trying to quash investigation of the 1MDB scandal; George Nader, a Broidy associate now in prison for child sex offenses; and RNC official Tom Barrack, who also violated FARA.

"Barrack was one who told Trump to hire Paul Manafort back in 2016," noted Hayes. "And Manafort ultimately pleaded guilty on conspiracy charges, relating to money he earned working as an unregistered foreign agent in Ukraine, sensing a theme from the first campaign? Manafort was also pardoned by Donald Trump. Manafort's close ally, Rick Gates, who was Trump's campaign manager, pleaded guilty for assisting Manafort in laundering Ukrainian money as well as lying to the FBI."

Also pardoned by Trump were George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, and Roger Stone, all Trump allies who lied to investigators in the Russia probe. In Papadopoulos' case, the pardon was actually handed down after he already served his sentence.

"Trump campaign CEO and senior adviser Steve Bannon, he's an interesting case," Hayes continued, noting that he too received a pardon after his indictment in the "We Build The Wall" scheme where he defrauded Trump supporters of their money. "But Bannon was convicted of two counts of contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate with the January 6 Committee. Speaking of contempt of Congress, Peter Navarro, he is also been indicted for his refusal to cooperate with the committee. He has pleaded not guilty and is awaiting trial."

And meanwhile, Hayes noted, all this comes as Trump lawyer Giuliani has been informed he is criminal target of the Fulton County, Georgia DA's probe into efforts to steal the election — for which he spent six hours testifying to a grand jury today.

"That is a lot," concluded Hayes. "I mean, it's more than any politician I have ever covered in my life. It's more than any politician that I would be willing to bet that anyone has covered in last few decades. The cult of criminality surrounding Donald Trump has been present since he first ran for president. So, Trump executive Allen Weisselberg is really just the latest in a very long list of people charged with crimes in Trump's orbit — and it shows no sign of slowing down."

I saw Hannity was making the case the other day that even if tried and convicted Trump can still run for POTUS

That's how pathetic the GOP is.

Twice impeached, at least 4 criminal investigations, 1-termer who actually lost the popular vote twice, and he's their best guy.
Zycki11
8/19/2022 9:17am
PNWMXer wrote:

borg wrote:
PNWMXer wrote:
Fair point. Do I respect him as a person? No. Or at least what I believe that person to be based upon anecdotal evidence. Do I...
Fair point.

Do I respect him as a person? No. Or at least what I believe that person to be based upon anecdotal evidence.

Do I respect the job he did regarding a few major issues? Absolutely.

Do I believe that George Carlin was right about it being a big f…. party, and none of us are invited? 100%. The sooner we all wake up and realize that we’re all being coerced into choosing sides so that we fight with each other, instead of recognizing we are all being played, the better off we will all be.

George Carlin was a very wise man
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
8/19/2022 9:30am
swordfish wrote:
Most of us are not Like Jjavaman😂
Poor sad lying racist, most Canadians are like me,65% in fact. Keep doing what you do, I’m enjoying the living rent free in your tiny little brain.
Zycki11
8/19/2022 9:44am
Zycki11 wrote:
George Carlin was a very wise man
indy_maico wrote:
Congratulations, you found a clip to support your narrative. This is the very reason the gop is going through the turnover. Something the democrats couldn’t do. In fact, they have ousted every single new member who tried. Look no further than Yang, Beto etc.
TalinH112
8/19/2022 9:59am
swordfish wrote:
Most of us are not Like Jjavaman😂
jjavaman wrote:
Poor sad lying racist, most Canadians are like me,65% in fact. Keep doing what you do, I’m enjoying the living rent free in your tiny little...
Poor sad lying racist, most Canadians are like me,65% in fact. Keep doing what you do, I’m enjoying the living rent free in your tiny little brain.
65 percent of Canadians are cunts? Interesting.
TXDirt
8/19/2022 10:03am
People get brainwashed into not having the courage to raise a child. So they have the baby slaughtered. Sorry. They pay someone else to slaughter their unborn baby.

Now that inconvenience is out of the way.

Let’s post a video of a comedian to justify the decision.

Well done.
str8line
8/19/2022 10:11am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2022 10:12am

Donald wears red bras.

LoudLove
8/19/2022 10:31am
Even the democrats dislike Biden. He’s been in D.C. for damn near half a century and has little to show for it. He epitomizes the compromise candidate who inevitably accomplishes nothing. His only strength in 2020 was that he wasn’t Trump.

Most Trump supporters could hold their noses and pull the lever in ‘20. However, the small percentage that couldn’t were enough to sway the election. If only he could have dialed it back, just a bit.

But I can’t help but think: did he want to lose a close election? Is Trump more powerful in defeat than as a lame-duck president? He no longer has to deal with Pelosi and McConnell, and is free to set his own agenda. The guy still has tremendous sway over republicans, but doesn’t have to deal with the generic aspects of being president. He can do whatever he wants.

Thoughts? Comments? Thanks for your participation…

Post a reply to: Do most of you really respect Trump?

The Latest