Do most of you really respect Trump?

vetmxr
8/21/2022 9:18am
Wildeye511 wrote:
Was curious how you would feel if one of your sons exhibited the behaviors of Joe Biden?
LoudLove wrote:
The either/or logic does not work both ways. The majority of Trump supporters deplore Biden. However, most people who dislike Trump are not enamored with Biden...
The either/or logic does not work both ways. The majority of Trump supporters deplore Biden. However, most people who dislike Trump are not enamored with Biden, either. The Pro-Trump crowd seems to have difficulty accepting that logic.
philG wrote:
The reason they deplore Biden is, he didnt fucking win. Be great to see Sexton win at Pala , and then have Tomac find 2 more...
The reason they deplore Biden is, he didnt fucking win.

Be great to see Sexton win at Pala , and then have Tomac find 2 more points after the race has finished.

And if you really think that all the shenanigans with Soros, Zuckerberg and the rest wasnt a direct assault on a fair election , you really deserve the country you are getting as a result.
I'm astounded that the left thinks that we can't see things with our own eyes??????? Excluding conservatives from Pennsylvania's counting rooms???? Mysterious boxes loaded into voting places at 3 in the morning from democrats....?? Biden got more votes that any president in history when he couldn't get 3 people to show up to his rally's..( don't give me that covid shit....Trump packed arenas with little sickness.....)

Biden literally said when asked about not coming out of the basement that he didn't even have to rally..he's got the win locked up????? Now how the fuck would he know that for a fact????

Don't piss on me and tell me its raining.....I aint you're guy on that one....

You liberal democrats can flame on me all you want.....I couldn't care less about what you think or how you FEEL, or what you say.....My eyes work Just fine to form my own opinion....

philG
8/21/2022 9:18am
LoudLove wrote:
PhilG, you have invested a lot of time and energy supporting the stolen election premise. So I must ask: what is the goal of you efforts...
PhilG, you have invested a lot of time and energy supporting the stolen election premise. So I must ask: what is the goal of you efforts? Is there a specific result you wish to achieve? People are unlikely to change their views 21 months after the election, regardless of how emphatically a point is made. While the motives are easily understood, it’s the end-game that’s challenging to decipher.
Because the people destroying your country from within , give the fucking leftist wankers here stupid ideas , which they try to do.

We already have Tranny Story hour landing here, and all the other woke twattery that goes with it.

When the fraud is finally accepted ( it doesnt need to be proven, because that isnt in dispute, forensic analysis is a great tool ) , then the people who made it happen , should be brought to account, and at the very least , its treason.

That makes the world a safer place, OR , you can accept that you will have nothing and be happy , on a diet supplemented by bugs and pretend meat from Bill Gates, and an internet run by the state , where you will be locked up for 'wrong think'

If you think thats rubbish, you are not paying attention, because its already here.

So for me , accountability is a must, otherwise every 4 years , we will get another manufactured pandemic, a stolen election, and more of our rights taken away.

This isnt about the USA , its about the elites V the people, and the people are fucked off with it.

I ask again, if there was a deliberate plot to depopulate the world, and remove the ability for free speech and travel, in what way would it be different to what we have today. ?

People deny it because they cant cope with what accepting it actually means.

LoudLove
8/21/2022 11:08am
LoudLove wrote:
PhilG, you have invested a lot of time and energy supporting the stolen election premise. So I must ask: what is the goal of you efforts...
PhilG, you have invested a lot of time and energy supporting the stolen election premise. So I must ask: what is the goal of you efforts? Is there a specific result you wish to achieve? People are unlikely to change their views 21 months after the election, regardless of how emphatically a point is made. While the motives are easily understood, it’s the end-game that’s challenging to decipher.
philG wrote:
Because the people destroying your country from within , give the fucking leftist wankers here stupid ideas , which they try to do. We already have...
Because the people destroying your country from within , give the fucking leftist wankers here stupid ideas , which they try to do.

We already have Tranny Story hour landing here, and all the other woke twattery that goes with it.

When the fraud is finally accepted ( it doesnt need to be proven, because that isnt in dispute, forensic analysis is a great tool ) , then the people who made it happen , should be brought to account, and at the very least , its treason.

That makes the world a safer place, OR , you can accept that you will have nothing and be happy , on a diet supplemented by bugs and pretend meat from Bill Gates, and an internet run by the state , where you will be locked up for 'wrong think'

If you think thats rubbish, you are not paying attention, because its already here.

So for me , accountability is a must, otherwise every 4 years , we will get another manufactured pandemic, a stolen election, and more of our rights taken away.

This isnt about the USA , its about the elites V the people, and the people are fucked off with it.

I ask again, if there was a deliberate plot to depopulate the world, and remove the ability for free speech and travel, in what way would it be different to what we have today. ?

People deny it because they cant cope with what accepting it actually means.

Whoa, Phil! Have a pint, mate, and relax! If you believe the evil empire has already won, well, you gotta make the most of it. I mean, how bad is your life if you can spend hours on a motocross website? Probably not too bad.

While I don’t subscribe to everything you’ve written, we are in agreement that the democrats and extremist should not have their hands on the wheel. But they do, so I spend my time and energy dedicated to things I can control or impact today. My kids are happy and healthy, my wife is a babe, and I found a new job that pays a metric shit-ton! Am I happy with the current administration and congress? Not really, but I don’t let it bother me. The pendulum will eventually swing the other direction.

Don’t worry about removing those evil liberals from power; they’ll have no problem kicking themselves out of office.
philG
8/21/2022 11:29am
LoudLove wrote:
Whoa, Phil! Have a pint, mate, and relax! If you believe the evil empire has already won, well, you gotta make the most of it. I...
Whoa, Phil! Have a pint, mate, and relax! If you believe the evil empire has already won, well, you gotta make the most of it. I mean, how bad is your life if you can spend hours on a motocross website? Probably not too bad.

While I don’t subscribe to everything you’ve written, we are in agreement that the democrats and extremist should not have their hands on the wheel. But they do, so I spend my time and energy dedicated to things I can control or impact today. My kids are happy and healthy, my wife is a babe, and I found a new job that pays a metric shit-ton! Am I happy with the current administration and congress? Not really, but I don’t let it bother me. The pendulum will eventually swing the other direction.

Don’t worry about removing those evil liberals from power; they’ll have no problem kicking themselves out of office.
I dont mind if i do .

And it hasnt won, but we are under threat , massively, and your ( and my) cosy existence is not a formality.

So while its easy on a daily basis to not notice, the world is a very different place today, than it was 12 months ago.

At what point do you acknowledge that , and do or say something?

I get that you dont let it ruin your life either, and i luckily have a great end of season coming, which i will enjoy like its my last.

The Shop

TalinH112
8/21/2022 12:08pm
Honest question from a fiscally conservative ,socially liberal ,atheist ,Canadian.In my opinion hes a snake oil salesman. It seems so obvious to me. Im absolutely so...
Honest question from a fiscally conservative ,socially liberal ,atheist ,Canadian.In my opinion hes a snake oil salesman. It seems so obvious to me. Im absolutely so confused on how so many people actually like and respect this man. Including most of my Canadian freinds.I can understand supporting many of his policies.Is that the reason of your avid support? Does it Trump (pun intended) his assholishness? Im seriously interested in how a crook who went bankrupt several times fucking up so many people financially. A man who said John McCain was a loser and not a hero can have so much admiration.
Shiner590 wrote:
Trump said grab her pussy and that damaged the fabric of America, you deranged fool, look at the facts: Biden left Billions in military weapons to...
Trump said grab her pussy and that damaged the fabric of America, you deranged fool, look at the facts:

Biden left Billions in military weapons to the taliban, he just weaponized the FBI to target a political opponent, set record levels of inflation, then change the definition of recession and now Governors of border states are issuing act of invasion. Created an energy crisis while we were previously energy independent. All this while the “big guy” get %10 of his sons Chinese Govt business dealing with American military companies. Please never have kids!

What did Trump do again?
The US was not energy independent. You use approx 22 million barrels of oil per day.The peak US output was approximately 14 million per day. Just...
The US was not energy independent. You use approx 22 million barrels of oil per day.The peak US output was approximately 14 million per day. Just sayin.
Energy independence dictates that production capacity is equal to or greater then domestic demand. Something the US was able to accomplish, but it is a double edged sword, increased production and surplus drives the price of oil down limiting interest in producers to open new wells due to the relatively high cost of shale oil extraction. The US was energy independent during the Trump administration due to increased federal leases on new oil deposits, something the Biden admin is actually trying to recapture currently with a large release of federal oil leases.
Wildeye511
8/21/2022 1:33pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
phil, with all due respect you really should seek some psychological help.
Wildeye511 wrote:
APLMAN99 are you not willing to answer my question? Its only fair to give your opinion on both the people that is being discussed on this...
APLMAN99 are you not willing to answer my question? Its only fair to give your opinion on both the people that is being discussed on this board.

Was curious how you would feel if one of your sons exhibited the behaviors of Joe Biden?
LoudLove wrote:
Please see my original post. Disliking Trump does not automatically infer that a person supports Biden. Whether or not Appleman condones Biden‘a behavior is a moot...
Please see my original post. Disliking Trump does not automatically infer that a person supports Biden. Whether or not Appleman condones Biden‘a behavior is a moot point.
Unless you are APLMAN99, I am assuming that he can speak for himself. I was just curious as to what HIS opinion was. That's all. If he chooses not to answer, then so be it.
plowboy
8/21/2022 2:40pm
I'd laugh if the blind zealotry wasn't so depressing and down right scary....on both sides.

It is possible that as incompetent as Biden is... Trump was just as harmful to the nation. Both can be true.

Imagine, if you can, that if you are prospering under an adminstration but others are suffering...that does not mean everything is A-ok. YOU are not EVERYONE and YOU are NOT the nation. WE are the nation.

They say a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. When we strengthen our weakest...we ALL become stronger. America's legacy has always been joining together and conquering all foes.

There are countries and entities that want to see us fail. We can continue to believe the falsehoods about our insurmountable differences or throw off our fears and become the nation of vision.
8/21/2022 3:00pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I think that it’s a pretty easy question to answer. If either of my sons exhibited the behaviors that Donald Trump displays, I would consider myself...
I think that it’s a pretty easy question to answer.

If either of my sons exhibited the behaviors that Donald Trump displays, I would consider myself a failure as a father.

If I exhibited any of those behaviors, my 5’8” 78yo dad would feel that same way but he might add a little bit of spanking my ass with his belt……
TXDirt wrote:
I highly doubt while you are eating dinner at The White House next to your son, The President of the United States, you are going to...
I highly doubt while you are eating dinner at The White House next to your son, The President of the United States, you are going to think what a failure of a father you are.

I’m sure it will be real hard for you to choke down the lobster bisque trying to hold back your tears of failure.

Don’t hurt yourself getting down from your high horse.
LoudLove wrote:
Donald Trump was molded in the image of Fred Trump, where manipulation and strong-arming were simply part of doing business in NYC. There’s no doubt Fred...
Donald Trump was molded in the image of Fred Trump, where manipulation and strong-arming were simply part of doing business in NYC. There’s no doubt Fred would have been proud of his son’s achievements.

And you’re correct, APLMAN99 would also be proud of his son or daughter if they were president. But that president would have been a very different person than Donald. Just as your kids, TXDirt, who I’m convinced have been raised to be kind and respect others, would be different as well.
Great observation regarding Fred Trump.

Fred Trump was as crooked as the day is long but was inarguably a successful real estate confidence man. He was also an absolute monster as a parent and he damaged that family in ways that were obvious to anyone watching the Trump family drama unfold during that time.

Having grown up in the PA/NY/NJ tri-state area in the 70s through the 90s it was common knowledge that no one hated Donald Trump more than Fred Trump. (With the possible exception of Donald’s mother, Mary Anne). From a young age it was obvious to his parents that Donald was always going to be a problem: He was lazy, egotistical, entitled, outspoken, not very bright and was a bully to students and teachers at school. Eventually Fred and Mary shipped him off to a military academy to see if he could be brought around to acting like a normal human being.

Once Donald set out to make a name for himself in NYC real estate, it was Fred who guaranteed the loans for Donald’s business misadventures and who was constantly having to bail him out of whatever latest financial failure he had managed to orchestrate.

Interestingly, Freddy Trump, Fred's oldest son, was an absolute ace—a bright guy who was well liked and respected by everyone. Freddy's big mistake was not giving in to his father's insistence to take over the family business. It drove Freddy to drinking which eventually killed him at age 42.

Donald saw the anguish that Fred’s constant beat-downs caused his older brother and it terrified him. So, under Freds tutelage (and with help from characters like the notorious Roy Cohn) Donald evolved into the monster the Fred Sr. had wanted Freddy to become. And here we are.

By the way, all of us from PA/NY/NJ are still waiting for Donald to make Atlantic City great again.
plowboy
8/21/2022 3:07pm
TXDirt wrote:
I highly doubt while you are eating dinner at The White House next to your son, The President of the United States, you are going to...
I highly doubt while you are eating dinner at The White House next to your son, The President of the United States, you are going to think what a failure of a father you are.

I’m sure it will be real hard for you to choke down the lobster bisque trying to hold back your tears of failure.

LoudLove wrote:
Donald Trump was molded in the image of Fred Trump, where manipulation and strong-arming were simply part of doing business in NYC. There’s no doubt Fred...
Donald Trump was molded in the image of Fred Trump, where manipulation and strong-arming were simply part of doing business in NYC. There’s no doubt Fred would have been proud of his son’s achievements.

And you’re correct, APLMAN99 would also be proud of his son or daughter if they were president. But that president would have been a very different person than Donald. Just as your kids, TXDirt, who I’m convinced have been raised to be kind and respect others, would be different as well.
Great observation regarding Fred Trump. Fred Trump was as crooked as the day is long but was inarguably a successful real estate confidence man. He was...

Fred Trump was as crooked as the day is long but was inarguably a successful real estate confidence man. He was also an absolute monster as a parent and he damaged that family in ways that were obvious to anyone watching the Trump family drama unfold during that time.

Having grown up in the PA/NY/NJ tri-state area in the 70s through the 90s it was common knowledge that no one hated Donald Trump more than Fred Trump. (With the possible exception of Donald’s mother, Mary Anne). From a young age it was obvious to his parents that Donald was always going to be a problem: He was lazy, egotistical, entitled, outspoken, not very bright and was a bully to students and teachers at school. Eventually Fred and Mary shipped him off to a military academy to see if he could be brought around to acting like a normal human being.

Once Donald set out to make a name for himself in NYC real estate, it was Fred who guaranteed the loans for Donald’s business misadventures and who was constantly having to bail him out of whatever latest financial failure he had managed to orchestrate.

Interestingly, Freddy Trump, Fred's oldest son, was an absolute ace—a bright guy who was well liked and respected by everyone. Freddy's big mistake was not giving in to his father's insistence to take over the family business. It drove Freddy to drinking which eventually killed him at age 42.

Donald saw the anguish that Fred’s constant beat-downs caused his older brother and it terrified him. So, under Freds tutelage (and with help from characters like the notorious Roy Cohn) Donald evolved into the monster the Fred Sr. had wanted Freddy to become. And here we are.

By the way, all of us from PA/NY/NJ are still waiting for Donald to make Atlantic City great again.
Get outta here with your facts and history and shit. This is the blind devotion and the he loves me department.Silly . Well said brotherWink .
LoudLove
8/21/2022 3:57pm
Obviously Donald was not responsible for the environment in which he was raised. While I don’t particularly care for the person he became, I am sympathetic to the fact that he was constantly seeking, and rarely achieved, Fred’s approval. It left an indelible mark on Trump’s persona, one that is constantly seeking the approval of others, while denigrating those who perceive him negatively.

I cannot imagine what it’s like to be Donald Trump. He is suspicious of nearly everyone (not without reason), and I’ve often wondered if he has any true friends. Once he became president the media did not even attempt to hide their disdain, and they were ready allies of the Democratic Party, which only fortified his anger and resentment. Yet despite the rallies and millions of staunch supporters, Trump may still lead a lonely life.
SCR
8/21/2022 6:10pm
TXDirt wrote:

LoudLove wrote:

Great observation regarding Fred Trump. Fred Trump was as crooked as the day is long but was inarguably a successful real estate confidence man. He was...

Is this from Mary Trumps book ?
8/21/2022 8:53pm Edited Date/Time 8/21/2022 8:53pm
Honest question from a fiscally conservative ,socially liberal ,atheist ,Canadian.In my opinion hes a snake oil salesman. It seems so obvious to me. Im absolutely so...
Honest question from a fiscally conservative ,socially liberal ,atheist ,Canadian.In my opinion hes a snake oil salesman. It seems so obvious to me. Im absolutely so confused on how so many people actually like and respect this man. Including most of my Canadian freinds.I can understand supporting many of his policies.Is that the reason of your avid support? Does it Trump (pun intended) his assholishness? Im seriously interested in how a crook who went bankrupt several times fucking up so many people financially. A man who said John McCain was a loser and not a hero can have so much admiration.
How bout you leave “Canadian” out of this. Don’t lump the rest of us in with your liberal ideals there sparky.
Darrin Willis
8/21/2022 9:40pm
How bout you leave “Canadian” out of this. Don’t lump the rest of us in with your liberal ideals there sparky.
I vote conservative.
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
745th
8/21/2022 10:32pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
phil, with all due respect you really should seek some psychological help.
Says the narcissist, geese dude...bet if we dig enough you're the one needing help
APLMAN99 wrote:
Geese? Sober up and maybe you’ll start making some sense, though based on your previous posting history probably not.
My Bet is that you don't run an Apple farm as you state so many times
At best your a Son of a son that sits in your room all day sitting on VitalMX and other Forums to "Set them straight".
Am I wrong?.. Running a Farm of any Kind takes more effort than you put in day to day.., Yes, I been there.

Should I put up a time bracket on when you post?
You sir are a fraud, A wanting to be someone you are not.
Prove us wrong.
Joey_Bridges
8/22/2022 2:38am
^^^^^
This.
I figured this guy out way back in the student loan thread.
He's not worth engaging.
APLMAN99
8/22/2022 9:16am
Says the narcissist, geese dude...bet if we dig enough you're the one needing help
APLMAN99 wrote:
Geese? Sober up and maybe you’ll start making some sense, though based on your previous posting history probably not.
My Bet is that you don't run an Apple farm as you state so many times At best your a Son of a son that sits...
At best your a Son of a son that sits in your room all day sitting on VitalMX and other Forums to "Set them straight".
Am I wrong?.. Running a Farm of any Kind takes more effort than you put in day to day.., Yes, I been there.

Prove us wrong.
Easy, lil fella. You really DO need to sober up. I haven't farmed since 2018, as I have stated many times. I moved over to the manufacturing and supply chain side of things then. I don't represent anything that I am not, you just aren't smart enough to grasp things very well.

Sorry if my words hurt your feelings about your messiah.......
Robgvx
8/22/2022 9:30am
philG wrote:
The reason they deplore Biden is, he didnt fucking win. Be great to see Sexton win at Pala , and then have Tomac find 2 more...

Be great to see Sexton win at Pala , and then have Tomac find 2 more points after the race has finished.

And if you really think that all the shenanigans with Soros, Zuckerberg and the rest wasnt a direct assault on a fair election , you really deserve the country you are getting as a result.
In Phil’s world do we declare Sexton the winner when there’s three laps still to go?
TalinH112
8/22/2022 9:30am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2022 9:41am
APLMAN99 wrote:
My Bet is that you don't run an Apple farm as you state so many times At best your a Son of a son that sits...

Prove us wrong.
APLMAN99 wrote:
Easy, lil fella. You really DO need to sober up. I haven't farmed since 2018, as I have stated many times. I moved over to the...
Easy, lil fella. You really DO need to sober up. I haven't farmed since 2018, as I have stated many times. I moved over to the manufacturing and supply chain side of things then. I don't represent anything that I am not, you just aren't smart enough to grasp things very well.

Sorry if my words hurt your feelings about your messiah.......
And here my dumbass is thinking I was talking to Bill Gates this whole time. 😂

Edit- not Bill Gates, Tim Cook. I need to get my shit together.
CR-Dude4
8/22/2022 4:43pm
I thought this was not religion and or politics. LOL! Ok. If Hilary won, we would be in deep trouble today. Trump was the leader of the patriots, although he was zany, he did the right thing. Remember $1.50 per gallon gas? Boy I sure did. Lowe prices etc. Covid hits as planned, and everything is turned upside down. 2022 patriots vote for freedom, cause under Brandon we will lose it all.
moto162
8/22/2022 5:19pm
Shiner590 wrote:
Trump said grab her pussy and that damaged the fabric of America, you deranged fool, look at the facts: Biden left Billions in military weapons to...
Trump said grab her pussy and that damaged the fabric of America, you deranged fool, look at the facts:

Biden left Billions in military weapons to the taliban, he just weaponized the FBI to target a political opponent, set record levels of inflation, then change the definition of recession and now Governors of border states are issuing act of invasion. Created an energy crisis while we were previously energy independent. All this while the “big guy” get %10 of his sons Chinese Govt business dealing with American military companies. Please never have kids!

What did Trump do again?
Let me fix something for you. He left billions in weapons again. Him and obummer left billions in Iraq that shouldn't have been.

All so could you imagine if trump came up with fast and furious instead of obummer/biden.
philG
8/23/2022 12:45am
philG wrote:

Robgvx wrote:
In Phil’s world do we declare Sexton the winner when there’s three laps still to go?
Imagine if i had said ' but there cant be corruption inthe FIM because they said there isnt'.

The fact you cant even entertain the possibility that the same thing happened somewhere else is ironic.

Especially as the the same 'follow the money' rule brings the same results in bith cases.

And Tomac would win because he was allowed to do another lap at 3am. At 6 different tracks.

Joey_Bridges
8/23/2022 3:49am
My, and many others, political and financial views were shaped long before Donald Trump entered the political fray.

Ease tax burdens across the board.
Deregulate the bloated federal agencies that hoard our funding, only to return the favor with rules and regs that stifle our spending power.
Throttling back the war mongers, and their defense industry cronies who continue their endless profiteering of middle eastern wars.
Stopping the money laundering foreign aide scams that result in massive kickbacks to entrenched politicians.
And many more common sense views.

So along comes a candidate who talked the same talk, and actually walked the walk once elected.
Who gives a flying rat's ass about what he said/says about his critics who stand to lose out because of his decisions once in office ??

Point being, it's hilarious here, and every other place on the internet the label of, Trumper, being tossed around.
Just proves that you have no political clue, or you refuse to unhitch you wagon from a failing political party and it's ideology.
CR-Dude4
8/23/2022 5:17am
What kills most commies, it wasn't trump we elected, we tried to find a taxed enough leader. We were tired of taxes, lies, spending, stupid bloody wars, broken borders, come have a look in Texas. That Bush war will cost every merican $75,000 clams each, did the Bushes and the Cheneys thanks us? Hell no! Obummer screwed us into the ground with his stinkin "affordable health care" ponzie scheme. Trump was only elected to stamp out this madness They cheated he lost, and like a cockroach that had is guts squished out, it's still alive with Brandon. 2022 vote freedom and security.
Shiner590
Fantasy
2659th
8/23/2022 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 8/23/2022 4:00pm
Shiner590 wrote:

What did Trump do again?
The US was not energy independent. You use approx 22 million barrels of oil per day.The peak US output was approximately 14 million per day. Just...
The US was not energy independent. You use approx 22 million barrels of oil per day.The peak US output was approximately 14 million per day. Just sayin.
Are you cool with everything else?

“The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957”

https://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/fossil-fuels/gas-and-oil/the…

The point is with Biden it’s worse than we know because they suppressed the laptop, with Trump he’s been investigated for years and all there are is, it’s Trump University. Gimme a break
str8line
8/23/2022 4:34pm
CR-Dude4 wrote:
What kills most commies, it wasn't trump we elected, we tried to find a taxed enough leader. We were tired of taxes, lies, spending, stupid bloody...
What kills most commies, it wasn't trump we elected, we tried to find a taxed enough leader. We were tired of taxes, lies, spending, stupid bloody wars, broken borders, come have a look in Texas. That Bush war will cost every merican $75,000 clams each, did the Bushes and the Cheneys thanks us? Hell no! Obummer screwed us into the ground with his stinkin "affordable health care" ponzie scheme. Trump was only elected to stamp out this madness They cheated he lost, and like a cockroach that had is guts squished out, it's still alive with Brandon. 2022 vote freedom and security.
Vote freedom and security. Unless it's security of top secret papers and freedom to make choices with your own body.
CR-Dude4
8/23/2022 6:29pm
CR-Dude4 wrote:
What kills most commies, it wasn't trump we elected, we tried to find a taxed enough leader. We were tired of taxes, lies, spending, stupid bloody...
str8line wrote:
Vote freedom and security. Unless it's security of top secret papers and freedom to make choices with your own body.
You mean Brandon's son' lap top? LOL! Biden sucks and you know it. Trump Desantis 2024.
IWreckALot
8/23/2022 6:30pm
You can tell a lot about someone based on how they raise their kids. Hunter and the daughter are drugged up losers. Trumps kids are all part of the family enterprise and serve an actual purpose.

Trump remembers names of fallen soldiers when he calls the family. Biden can’t be bothered to remember their names.

Trump was odd and lacked tact in the public eye but when you got a glimpse behind the scenes, he was a very sincere person. I chalk that up to being demonized by media and him being on edge publicly at all times.

Post a reply to: Do most of you really respect Trump?

The Latest