Do most of you really respect Trump?

LoudLove
8/24/2022 1:37pm
IWreckALot wrote:
You can tell a lot about someone based on how they raise their kids. Hunter and the daughter are drugged up losers. Trumps kids are all...
You can tell a lot about someone based on how they raise their kids. Hunter and the daughter are drugged up losers. Trumps kids are all part of the family enterprise and serve an actual purpose.

Trump remembers names of fallen soldiers when he calls the family. Biden can’t be bothered to remember their names.

Trump was odd and lacked tact in the public eye but when you got a glimpse behind the scenes, he was a very sincere person. I chalk that up to being demonized by media and him being on edge publicly at all times.
Easy there. This message board has numerous posts from people with children that have fallen victim to drug abuse, and your statement casts a wide net.
Chance1216
8/24/2022 1:37pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2022 5:05pm
str8line wrote:

I know you secretly love me but damn, now you're stalkin me bro?
Chance1216 wrote:
Haha. Nah, I’m just waiting on material to show up on site. Half the days gone so, in the meantime, I’m enjoying the circus.
KennyT wrote:
My son in law is about to go out of business thanks to these material supply issues. They work on hospitals so we all thought it...
My son in law is about to go out of business thanks to these material supply issues. They work on hospitals so we all thought it was a never ending work supply. The problem is the materials/machinery they install is not coming to the jobs. What was a thriving company for 12 years is now at a standstill. I hope it do war affect your work to badly. Good luck 👍
Thank you and, I’m sorry to hear that. We’re slow. Material issues. Especially stainless steel pipe. Combine that with permit issues and, plans having to go back to review with the city, I’m getting fucked for a lack of better word.

Last plan review took four months.
I’ve been doing some medical gas at a plastic surgery facility. Unfortunately, I can’t get a damn vacuum pump for the WAGD (waste anesthetic gas disposal) system which is also another hang up.

I’m heading down to California tomorrow for my uncles memorial. I’ll be back in Seattle Sunday. Who knows if I’ll be working come Monday.

Something’s gotta give. It’s getting rough.

Oh, and my material that arrived for the one site was galvanized. It was supposed to be stainless. FML!!!!
APLMAN99
8/24/2022 1:56pm
McG194 wrote:
So, what I read is you would be friends with a guy that helps to make the country weaker thereby putting its citizens in danger and...
So, what I read is you would be friends with a guy that helps to make the country weaker thereby putting its citizens in danger and also send your kids over to an accused pedophiles house but the guy that may not be the warmest and fuzziest but put the country in the best possible position he's the asshole?

Sorry man, I'm not that shallow. I don't care if you are the biggest a-hole in the world, if you make the country a better place you are okay in my book.
Titan1 wrote:
Its not that simple for me. I've had great men that were awful bosses (who I still consider friends)...and awful men-that I didn't like for a...
Its not that simple for me.

I've had great men that were awful bosses (who I still consider friends)...and awful men-that I didn't like for a plethora of reasons-that were great bosses (even though we didn't hang out on the weekend). This is nothing different.

I can look at a man, and disagree with his politics/religion/leadership style/whatever, and still recognize that he is a good man, despite our differences.

I honestly believe Obama was doing what he believed to be best for the country, I may have disagreed with it, but its okay if people see the world different than me....If I honestly thought Obama was intentionally trying to ruin America, then it would change my opinion of him. But I think he is a good man, who just saw politics different than me, and I can disagree with my friends on politics.
LoudLove wrote:
Objectively Trump and Biden started their respective terms at opposite ends of the economic spectrum. Trump inherited an economy galloping at full speed, while Biden accepted...
Objectively Trump and Biden started their respective terms at opposite ends of the economic spectrum. Trump inherited an economy galloping at full speed, while Biden accepted ownership of a post-COVID nightmare. Not saying Donald was at fault, or that Joe couldn’t focus more on revamping the economy, but not every malady falls at the feet of Biden. Nor could Trump cure global supply chain woes and salvage every SMB.
You can't count Trump's last year job loss against him, obviously, nor can you give full credit to Biden for the huge increase in jobs the last couple of years. But it's interesting that Trump only had 1 of this 3 'good' years that created more jobs than any of Obama's last 4......

LoudLove
8/24/2022 2:03pm
Titan1 wrote:
Its not that simple for me. I've had great men that were awful bosses (who I still consider friends)...and awful men-that I didn't like for a...
Its not that simple for me.

I've had great men that were awful bosses (who I still consider friends)...and awful men-that I didn't like for a plethora of reasons-that were great bosses (even though we didn't hang out on the weekend). This is nothing different.

I can look at a man, and disagree with his politics/religion/leadership style/whatever, and still recognize that he is a good man, despite our differences.

I honestly believe Obama was doing what he believed to be best for the country, I may have disagreed with it, but its okay if people see the world different than me....If I honestly thought Obama was intentionally trying to ruin America, then it would change my opinion of him. But I think he is a good man, who just saw politics different than me, and I can disagree with my friends on politics.
LoudLove wrote:
Objectively Trump and Biden started their respective terms at opposite ends of the economic spectrum. Trump inherited an economy galloping at full speed, while Biden accepted...
Objectively Trump and Biden started their respective terms at opposite ends of the economic spectrum. Trump inherited an economy galloping at full speed, while Biden accepted ownership of a post-COVID nightmare. Not saying Donald was at fault, or that Joe couldn’t focus more on revamping the economy, but not every malady falls at the feet of Biden. Nor could Trump cure global supply chain woes and salvage every SMB.
APLMAN99 wrote:
You can't count Trump's last year job loss against him, obviously, nor can you give full credit to Biden for the huge increase in jobs the...
You can't count Trump's last year job loss against him, obviously, nor can you give full credit to Biden for the huge increase in jobs the last couple of years. But it's interesting that Trump only had 1 of this 3 'good' years that created more jobs than any of Obama's last 4......

I’ll give Trump a bit of a pass, as it’s tough to add jobs with <4% unemployment (2% is considered “full employment”, as that is the typical number of people voluntarily seeking new jobs). Trump’s biggest skill was staying the f out of the way, which sounds easy, but actually isn’t.

The Shop

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/24/2022 4:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/24/2022 4:08pm
IWreckALot wrote:
You can tell a lot about someone based on how they raise their kids. Hunter and the daughter are drugged up losers. Trumps kids are all...
You can tell a lot about someone based on how they raise their kids. Hunter and the daughter are drugged up losers. Trumps kids are all part of the family enterprise and serve an actual purpose.

Trump remembers names of fallen soldiers when he calls the family. Biden can’t be bothered to remember their names.

Trump was odd and lacked tact in the public eye but when you got a glimpse behind the scenes, he was a very sincere person. I chalk that up to being demonized by media and him being on edge publicly at all times.
LoudLove wrote:
Easy there. This message board has numerous posts from people with children that have fallen victim to drug abuse, and your statement casts a wide net.
Thank you for that. Despite what I may seem like with my smartass political comments, we raised all 3 of our children in an extremely family first household and tried our best to always be there for them. Believe me when I tell you “real life” Kenny is not non moto Kenny.

When the kids were young and even into adulthood I never missed a game, practice, school event etc etc over the years. Sat at the dinner table each night in a VERY loving household. Last Friday 62 year old me went to my youngest sons heavy metal concert to support what he does, even though it is really hard for me to listen to. I love going there to watch him rip on his guitar and react to the crowds. It was that way with anything my oldest son participated in and I know he loved that I always was there for him. All 3 of our kids rarely if ever argued and loved each other dearly.
We lost our oldest son this year to Fentanyl at the age of 43. As much as I cannot stand Biden, when I hear his son is the way he is because of the way he was raised it really sends my mind for a spin. Believe me when I say every single day I think what I could have done differently as a parent. It’s not an easy comment to read.

That being said….back to our regularly scheduled announcement. Let’s go Brandon 🖕
Gworm
8/24/2022 4:27pm
IWreckALot wrote:

LoudLove wrote:
KennyT wrote:
Thank you for that. Despite what I may seem like with my smartass political comments, we raised all 3 of our children in an extremely family...
Thank you for that. Despite what I may seem like with my smartass political comments, we raised all 3 of our children in an extremely family first household and tried our best to always be there for them. Believe me when I tell you “real life” Kenny is not non moto Kenny.

When the kids were young and even into adulthood I never missed a game, practice, school event etc etc over the years. Sat at the dinner table each night in a VERY loving household. Last Friday 62 year old me went to my youngest sons heavy metal concert to support what he does, even though it is really hard for me to listen to. I love going there to watch him rip on his guitar and react to the crowds. It was that way with anything my oldest son participated in and I know he loved that I always was there for him. All 3 of our kids rarely if ever argued and loved each other dearly.
We lost our oldest son this year to Fentanyl at the age of 43. As much as I cannot stand Biden, when I hear his son is the way he is because of the way he was raised it really sends my mind for a spin. Believe me when I say every single day I think what I could have done differently as a parent. It’s not an easy comment to read.

That being said….back to our regularly scheduled announcement. Let’s go Brandon 🖕
Kenny,

I have made that declaration before about Biden and his kids and I sincerely apologize. I know that kids sometimes go ways we don’t want them to.

I am sorry for your loss, and any extra hurt I may have caused.

philG
8/24/2022 4:31pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
You can't count Trump's last year job loss against him, obviously, nor can you give full credit to Biden for the huge increase in jobs the...

Obama's jobs were Starbucks and Uber drivers, low paid low hours jobs, he did nothing but ship good jobs out of the US.

Trump got manufacturing in the US back on its feet, all the engineering guys i talk to in the US said they were hiring , jobs were paying well and orders were looking good.

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/24/2022 5:44pm
LoudLove wrote:
KennyT wrote:
Thank you for that. Despite what I may seem like with my smartass political comments, we raised all 3 of our children in an extremely family...

Gworm wrote:
Kenny, I have made that declaration before about Biden and his kids and I sincerely apologize. I know that kids sometimes go ways we don’t want...
Kenny,

I have made that declaration before about Biden and his kids and I sincerely apologize. I know that kids sometimes go ways we don’t want them to.

I am sorry for your loss, and any extra hurt I may have caused.

Not necessary for an apology big guy, but I appreciate the comment. It’s something that people say and I know none of you mean any harm. Take care
LoudLove
8/24/2022 7:56pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

philG wrote:
Obama's jobs were Starbucks and Uber drivers, low paid low hours jobs, he did nothing but ship good jobs out of the US. Trump got manufacturing...
Obama's jobs were Starbucks and Uber drivers, low paid low hours jobs, he did nothing but ship good jobs out of the US.

Trump got manufacturing in the US back on its feet, all the engineering guys i talk to in the US said they were hiring , jobs were paying well and orders were looking good.

Phil is right! And wrong. Trump’s pro-biz posture allowed manufacturers to expand using pent-up capital due to Obama’s relatively steep tax policies. But to say all jobs were Starbucks and Uber is a bit disingenuous.

Manufacturing jobs per the BLS:

str8line
8/24/2022 8:36pm
Not-a-Fan wrote:
I don't know if I respect Trump, but I know my life was way easier when he was in office. Whether thats Trumps work or not...
I don't know if I respect Trump, but I know my life was way easier when he was in office. Whether thats Trumps work or not, I don't know, but it sure seemed to change quickly these last 2 years 🥴

My wife watches Judge Judy while getting ready in the morning. I don't recommend it.
Not-a-Fan
8/24/2022 9:05pm
Not-a-Fan wrote:
I don't know if I respect Trump, but I know my life was way easier when he was in office. Whether thats Trumps work or not...
I don't know if I respect Trump, but I know my life was way easier when he was in office. Whether thats Trumps work or not, I don't know, but it sure seemed to change quickly these last 2 years 🥴
str8line wrote:

My wife watches Judge Judy while getting ready in the morning. I don't recommend it.
Im gonna need less cryptic on this one, help me out here. Are you saying you're not a fan?

And no I did not down vote you.
AZ35
Fantasy
489th
8/24/2022 9:33pm
He was a business man working in a politicians world. Yes he has his moral flaws, but he was looking out for the USA.

Do you really think Joe doesn't have moral flaws? That guy has more skeleton's in his closet than any Halloween superstore in October.

Political dealings and business dealings are a completely different reality.

For everyone calling Trump a scumbag for having an business approach to a political world, if you think the career politicians have your back you are numb to reality.

Political donations drive Washington DC, and lobbyists control those donations. If you are not a $$ collecting politician you have no value in politics and have no say in any deals or legislation.

Politicians laugh at the crowds outside their windows "protesting" anything. Try and get a meeting with any elected politician, you won't even get past the free intern. They will just reply with some regurgitated political BS.

If you don't have a paid lobbyist, your opinion means nothing other than your vote (and hopefully that vote is accurate).
str8line
8/24/2022 10:27pm
Not-a-Fan wrote:
str8line wrote:

Not-a-Fan wrote:
Im gonna need less cryptic on this one, help me out here. Are you saying you're not a fan? And no I did not down vote...
Im gonna need less cryptic on this one, help me out here. Are you saying you're not a fan?

And no I did not down vote you.

I'm saying life could get worse. Don't let your wife watch Judge Judy.
str8line
8/26/2022 9:08pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2022 9:11pm

Barr enabled Trump but hey a late mea culpa is better than no mea culpa:

An irritated Barr responded: “Something I’m pretty tired of from the right is the constant pandering to outrage and people’s frustrations. And picking and picking and picking at that sore without trying to channel those feelings in a constructive direction.”

FBI Director Christopher Wray, who was appointed by the former president, is not going to “wake up and say, you know, ’How do I throw the FBI’s weight around to interfere in the political process? Just the opposite. I think he’s very cautious about that,” Barr told Weiss.

Barr also attacked Trump’s constant drive to divide Americans over every issue.

“The problem with Trump is that it’s all about running just the base election, whip up your base, get your base all upset, get them outraged and turn them out at the polls,” Barr said.

“That’s a prescription for continued hostility within the country, and demoralization of the country and an impasse in the country,” he added, which Barr also accused “both sides” of creating.

Barr called Trump his “own worst enemy,” who’s responsible for provoking much of “venom” directed at him.

Barr said when he joined the administration, he hoped Trump would rise to the office of the presidency. “He didn’t,” he added.

But Trump has managed to turn much of the party into a personality cult, Barr indicated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...newsntp&cvid=cfcb46853fdf3ba907db…
SCR
8/26/2022 11:22pm
A prescription for continued hostilities?
Fuck Bill Barr. Let's talk about a peaceful transfer of power.
Illegal surveillance by fbi, nsa, and cia. Hostily and promises of impeachment from congress. Made up fake conspiracy ( collusion) of russian collusion. Pushed by McCain. And a 24hr planned assault by 90% of the media. This was before he was even sworn in.
Then a 2 year fake Russia collusion investigation involving DOJ, AG, FBI, Congress, the media and a whole list of others. When collusion wasn't working out they said, hey Obstruction, yea obstruction that's it. , then go after the taxes, and the business, business, associates, family.
Now their looking for nuclear secrets, or something, anything.

All of these assholes were already discredited with illegal wars, wars for profit. Trillions wasted, corruption, trillion in debt but bail out the banks with no accountability.
Every single legislation is a screw job. They caused the conditions that allowed the 2008 crisis, the student loan crisis. Now we are at the doorstep of financial ruin and 2008 will look like a bounced check.
These people are bankrupt at every level.

The people voted for trump like it or not. These people rejected the voters. And they will do it again when you vote to send someone to do that job.

Nobody needs to like or have wanted trump as president but if you say you support our system and peaceful transfer of power you can't support what happened without contradiction.
Not everything he did with policy or the military I agreed with, but
If you look at all the promises of both parties going back more than 20 years. Few if any of those promises were even attempted. Look at trumps actions and you see he fought to try and take on all kinds of stuff and succeeded in many cases all the while he's taking arrows in the back.

Now we got open border invasion, shut down of energy with no plan how to replace it, total authoritarian trying to firing private citizens from their jobs if they don't take an experimental untested vaccine that doesn't work. By executive order he can transfer half a trillion of someone else's debt and make it someone else's liability.
And a lot of people seem to be OK with this because the media is quite about it so I guess all is OK. But trump and his followers are the big threat.
So anyway thats what i think about it. it. Im gonna have a drink.

CR-Dude4
8/27/2022 5:10am
Again, Trump was the Tea Partys last choice, apart from the "odd" tweets, he took care of America instead of forigen turds and liberal bull crap. He did his job and not some wishy washy, non-compliance bull chit. 2022 vote for freedom and security and sanity. fjb!
BMSOBx2
8/27/2022 9:02am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2022 9:04am
SCR wrote:
A prescription for continued hostilities? Fuck Bill Barr. Let's talk about a peaceful transfer of power. Illegal surveillance by fbi, nsa, and cia. Hostily and promises...
Illegal surveillance by fbi, nsa, and cia. Hostily and promises of impeachment from congress. Made up fake conspiracy ( collusion) of russian collusion. Pushed by McCain. And a 24hr planned assault by 90% of the media. This was before he was even sworn in.
Then a 2 year fake Russia collusion investigation involving DOJ, AG, FBI, Congress, the media and a whole list of others. When collusion wasn't working out they said, hey Obstruction, yea obstruction that's it. , then go after the taxes, and the business, business, associates, family.

All of these assholes were already discredited with illegal wars, wars for profit. Trillions wasted, corruption, trillion in debt but bail out the banks with no accountability.
Every single legislation is a screw job. They caused the conditions that allowed the 2008 crisis, the student loan crisis. Now we are at the doorstep of financial ruin and 2008 will look like a bounced check.

The people voted for trump like it or not. These people rejected the voters. And they will do it again when you vote to send someone to do that job.

Nobody needs to like or have wanted trump as president but if you say you support our system and peaceful transfer of power you can't support what happened without contradiction.
If you look at all the promises of both parties going back more than 20 years. Few if any of those promises were even attempted. Look at trumps actions and you see he fought to try and take on all kinds of stuff and succeeded in many cases all the while he's taking arrows in the back.

Now we got open border invasion, shut down of energy with no plan how to replace it, total authoritarian trying to firing private citizens from their jobs if they don't take an experimental untested vaccine that doesn't work. By executive order he can transfer half a trillion of someone else's debt and make it someone else's liability.
And a lot of people seem to be OK with this because the media is quite about it so I guess all is OK. But trump and his followers are the big threat.

Funny, you talk about the peaceful transfer of power and then skipped right over it. Remember January 6th? Or do you still believe that bullshit about the election being stolen? Fact of the matter is the people didn't vote for Trump. He lost get over it.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/27/2022 10:41am
SCR wrote:
A prescription for continued hostilities? Fuck Bill Barr. Let's talk about a peaceful transfer of power. Illegal surveillance by fbi, nsa, and cia. Hostily and promises...

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Funny, you talk about the peaceful transfer of power and then skipped right over it. Remember January 6th? Or do you still believe that bullshit about...
Funny, you talk about the peaceful transfer of power and then skipped right over it. Remember January 6th? Or do you still believe that bullshit about the election being stolen? Fact of the matter is the people didn't vote for Trump. He lost get over it.
Jan 6th was the largest patriotic display for a President in history. Hundreds of thousands of Patriots with a few over zealous marchers wanting to check out the Capital close up. You want to see destruction? Go to you tube and type in BLM riots

The transition SCR was referring to was the insanely destructive behavior from the Left the moment President Trump began his 4 year term. The Divide those bitter old fucks caused will never be matched. They are still going at it to this day. Desperate fools
BMSOBx2
8/27/2022 10:58am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2022 11:00am
SCR wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Funny, you talk about the peaceful transfer of power and then skipped right over it. Remember January 6th? Or do you still believe that bullshit about...
KennyT wrote:
Jan 6th was the largest patriotic display for a President in history. Hundreds of thousands of Patriots with a few over zealous marchers wanting to check...
Jan 6th was the largest patriotic display for a President in history. Hundreds of thousands of Patriots with a few over zealous marchers wanting to check out the Capital close up. You want to see destruction? Go to you tube and type in BLM riots

The transition SCR was referring to was the insanely destructive behavior from the Left the moment President Trump began his 4 year term. The Divide those bitter old fucks caused will never be matched. They are still going at it to this day. Desperate fools
I see you still believe the bullshit too. Patriotic display my ass. Treasonous Riot is what it was but that fact is lost on cultists.
ns503
8/27/2022 11:01am
Ya, let's go check out the Capital.

Might as well try to hang the VP and stop the transition of power too, since we came all this way...
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/27/2022 12:47pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2022 12:49pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
KennyT wrote:
Jan 6th was the largest patriotic display for a President in history. Hundreds of thousands of Patriots with a few over zealous marchers wanting to check...

BMSOBx2 wrote:
I see you still believe the bullshit too. Patriotic display my ass. Treasonous Riot is what it was but that fact is lost on cultists.
I had friends there who made the trip from San Diego and they had no idea anyone breached security. There were hundreds of thousands of people supporting the greatest President in history. There were a tiny fraction who took a closer look inside, most of who were let right in by the guards/police who supported the greatest man to ever sit in the Oval Office. All you see is the lying media told you to believe.

The only thing that would have made Jan 6th better is if they hog tied Pelosi and her gang of criminals and hung them in the rose garden
str8line
8/27/2022 1:20pm
KennyT wrote:
I had friends there who made the trip from San Diego and they had no idea anyone breached security. There were hundreds of thousands of people...
I had friends there who made the trip from San Diego and they had no idea anyone breached security. There were hundreds of thousands of people supporting the greatest President in history. There were a tiny fraction who took a closer look inside, most of who were let right in by the guards/police who supported the greatest man to ever sit in the Oval Office. All you see is the lying media told you to believe.

The only thing that would have made Jan 6th better is if they hog tied Pelosi and her gang of criminals and hung them in the rose garden

"Hundreds of thousands"? You're smokin Trump's ass-crack. How do you get hundreds of thousands from estimates of 80-120,000 people milling about and only 10,000 attending Trump's Save America scam?
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
8/27/2022 1:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/27/2022 1:26pm
A question from afar

For those that believe trump won , how does this get fixed ? , because if the voting system is broken , what’s the point of trying again ?
SCR
8/27/2022 3:30pm
SCR wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
Yes I skipped over the 4hr riot at the capitol as well as the 4 months of riots that destroyed business, law and order, and safety in the very communities the left is protecting.
And still you missed my point.
Yes the election was over 2 years ago. How about not raiding the presidents house and take his passports because he might flee to Russia with nuclear secrets and chocolate chip cookie recipes.
Politicians and govt agency sell outs and the media have no shame but the rest of us shouldn't encourage them.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/27/2022 4:43pm
KennyT wrote:
I had friends there who made the trip from San Diego and they had no idea anyone breached security. There were hundreds of thousands of people...

str8line wrote:
"Hundreds of thousands"? You're smokin Trump's ass-crack. How do you get hundreds of thousands from estimates of 80-120,000 people milling about and only 10,000 attending Trump's...

"Hundreds of thousands"? You're smokin Trump's ass-crack. How do you get hundreds of thousands from estimates of 80-120,000 people milling about and only 10,000 attending Trump's Save America scam?
Were you there or did you get reports/videos/photos of people who were? I did and the masses shown on MSM in support of the Greatest President in history we’re a fraction of who was there in a peaceful gathering of Americas finest citizens. Working people , good Americans, there were no student loan moochers in that group 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/27/2022 4:46pm
scott_nz wrote:
A question from afar For those that believe trump won , how does this get fixed ? , because if the voting system is broken...
A question from afar

For those that believe trump won , how does this get fixed ? , because if the voting system is broken , what’s the point of trying again ?
It all worked with the pandemic. Use fear to keep people from going to polls for in person voting/IF. Use fraudulent mail balloting, have prefilled/fake ballots to dig up in the wee hours of the morning to magically appear where needed.
BMSOBx2
8/27/2022 5:17pm
SCR wrote:

BMSOBx2 wrote:
SCR wrote:
Yes I skipped over the 4hr riot at the capitol as well as the 4 months of riots that destroyed business, law and order, and safety...
Yes I skipped over the 4hr riot at the capitol as well as the 4 months of riots that destroyed business, law and order, and safety in the very communities the left is protecting.
And still you missed my point.
Yes the election was over 2 years ago. How about not raiding the presidents house and take his passports because he might flee to Russia with nuclear secrets and chocolate chip cookie recipes.
Politicians and govt agency sell outs and the media have no shame but the rest of us shouldn't encourage them.
2 years later and you're still trying to make excuses for a useless POS.
BMSOBx2
8/27/2022 5:19pm
KennyT wrote:

And the lunatic Fringe checks in right on time.🤡🤡
ATKpilot99
8/27/2022 5:37pm
scott_nz wrote:
A question from afar For those that believe trump won , how does this get fixed ? , because if the voting system is broken...
A question from afar

Excellent question . If you believe the election was stolen steal it back . The other side is so inept yet they control the world? What am I missing here? .

Post a reply to: Do most of you really respect Trump?

The Latest