What rider will be hated the next race?

RalphS
2/2/2021 6:52pm
str8line wrote:

Almost no-one stood up for Jett's takeout on Mosiman.
DK23 wrote:
So the reactions to Forkner and Jett were the same on this site? Yeah, didn't think so.
tjnel wrote:
If Jett throws away three titles in a row by riding over his head, tries to blame other riders when his block passes don’t work, starts...
If Jett throws away three titles in a row by riding over his head, tries to blame other riders when his block passes don’t work, starts getting in political arguments on Twitter, and shows the general level of maturity on par with a child, then I’m sure everyone will start to hate on him as much as Forkner. I don’t get how people don’t understand that the hate Forkner is getting is not about that one pass, per se, it’s about the fact that he’s displaying a pattern of decision making and maturity that indicate he’ll probably have a career a lot more like Barcia’s (or worse) than like a Tomac or Villopoto. A lot of us have rooted for Forkner in the past but are jumping off the bandwagon because of what he’s showing himself to be.
4 championships, he was faster than Osbourne in '18 and had the red plate.
2/3/2021 4:28am
davistld01 wrote:
I keep waiting for Vince Freise to turn back into a moto-assassin and piss everybody off again. He seems to have chilled from the years past...
I keep waiting for Vince Freise to turn back into a moto-assassin and piss everybody off again. He seems to have chilled from the years past where he was one of the most hated guys on the track...but, a leopard doesn't change its spots...much.
He seems to be involved in some sort of on track drama nearly every race.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/6/2021 9:46pm
tprice07 wrote:
Is Vince Friese on this list already? Every time something happens in a race I see Vince's bike flying by. Wee...Weee...Weeee
He is now. Grinning
Leeham
Fantasy
3088th
2/6/2021 9:54pm
Dude Friese is gonna have a bounty on him from some of these guys from Vital

The Shop

2/6/2021 10:10pm
davistld01 wrote:
I keep waiting for Vince Freise to turn back into a moto-assassin and piss everybody off again. He seems to have chilled from the years past...
I keep waiting for Vince Freise to turn back into a moto-assassin and piss everybody off again. He seems to have chilled from the years past where he was one of the most hated guys on the track...but, a leopard doesn't change its spots...much.
He seems to be involved in some sort of on track drama nearly every race.
Whistling
2/6/2021 10:11pm
tprice07 wrote:
Is Vince Friese on this list already? Every time something happens in a race I see Vince's bike flying by. Wee...Weee...Weeee
We have an ongoing joke among my group of friends. Every time there is an incident that wasn't caught on camera and they show the aftermath...
We have an ongoing joke among my group of friends. Every time there is an incident that wasn't caught on camera and they show the aftermath, we all collectively say "that f*€#ing Vince Friese again". Laughing were right more times than we should be..
WhistlingWhistling
bsharkey
2/6/2021 10:19pm
We should all be happy very few injuries in the premier class. Most of the guys are there although not all 100% .
Tuna
2/7/2021 7:23am
Leeham wrote:
Dude Friese is gonna have a bounty on him from some of these guys from Vital
If be way more worried about the bounty on his head from Barcia now. No way is Barcia not going to retaliate the next chance he has.
2/15/2021 1:49am
deadlo wrote:
Am I the only one who dislikes roczen? Don’t get me wrong, he’s a legend race-wise and I totally respect him. I’ve just never liked him...
Am I the only one who dislikes roczen? Don’t get me wrong, he’s a legend race-wise and I totally respect him. I’ve just never liked him, idk what it is. He sounds very whiny to me, and he plays the blame game a lot. Most other riders that do that get hated on here.
You are doing a lot of whining about Roczen’s whining here on vital you just sound like a whiner to me 🤷‍♂️ Roczen is fine and he is doing a lot of winning lately I am sure that must sting you a bit 🙈
deadlo
2/15/2021 2:25am
deadlo wrote:
Am I the only one who dislikes roczen? Don’t get me wrong, he’s a legend race-wise and I totally respect him. I’ve just never liked him...
Am I the only one who dislikes roczen? Don’t get me wrong, he’s a legend race-wise and I totally respect him. I’ve just never liked him, idk what it is. He sounds very whiny to me, and he plays the blame game a lot. Most other riders that do that get hated on here.
You are doing a lot of whining about Roczen’s whining here on vital you just sound like a whiner to me 🤷‍♂️ Roczen is fine and...
You are doing a lot of whining about Roczen’s whining here on vital you just sound like a whiner to me 🤷‍♂️ Roczen is fine and he is doing a lot of winning lately I am sure that must sting you a bit 🙈
It does Sad
2/15/2021 2:55am
deadlo wrote:
You are doing a lot of whining about Roczen’s whining here on vital you just sound like a whiner to me 🤷‍♂️ Roczen is fine and...
deadlo wrote:
It does Sad
😂 At least you are honest with how you feel can’t hate you for that, I was never a big Dungey fan so I know you’re pain.
tek14
3/14/2021 2:25pm
Andersson made arenacross passes on arenacross track.. so its Ama, Feld or Roger...
J-Mill
3/14/2021 5:38pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Rutledge Wood
This shit has got to stop... Who in the hell thought putting this clown on the floor with a mic was a good idea? Painful....
lestat
3/14/2021 5:54pm
Top of the order .... Vince is up .

Post a reply to: What rider will be hated the next race?

The Latest