Create New Tag

3/3/2020 7:46 AM

Respect. Photo

|

3/3/2020 7:49 AM

Shes the best.

|

3/3/2020 8:30 AM

She has certainly vindicated herself for influencing her hubby to wear the cat jersey.

Seriously though, awesomeness is difficult to hide, and their response the that young rider's circumstances exposed their's.

|

3/3/2020 8:43 AM

She's an awesome woman....Marvin is a lucky guy. Life is good when you have a woman like her by your side... (I've been blessed myself).

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

3/3/2020 8:57 AM

She is the genuine article.

|

3/3/2020 9:03 AM

That woman “knows” Moto, too. Always been a fan.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/3/2020 9:04 AM

phatfi20 wrote:

Shes the best.

Agreed!

|

3/3/2020 9:40 AM

Respect

|

3/3/2020 10:48 AM

nothing but respect for her as a person, but have you ever seen her on Marvins practice days? She ain't letting him off the hook easy. She's pushing and screaming as hard as she can. Well, that used to be the case don't know if that's still a thing now PMarv's training with Aldon.

|

3/3/2020 11:00 AM

She is awesome.

However,

Do we like or hate marvo? I can't remember where we stand on him?

|

3/3/2020 11:27 AM

Yes definitely 😍. She’s an awesome person.

|

3/3/2020 11:36 AM

danzig138 wrote:

She is awesome.

However,

Anyone who doesn't like Marvin is an idiot.... Seriously...how can you not like the guy?

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

3/3/2020 11:59 AM

i'll say again - I think Marv retires. This stuff hits too close for him. She is gonna help him walk away while he can still...walk. I don't blame him, either.

|

3/3/2020 12:35 PM

Form the outside looking in she seems like the real deal and a great companion to marvin. Wish brian all the best in his recovery.

|

3/3/2020 12:52 PM

danzig138 wrote:

She is awesome.

However,

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

Anyone who doesn't like Marvin is an idiot.... Seriously...how can you not like the guy?

Forreal. How can anyone hate Marv?

|

3/3/2020 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/3/2020 1:19 PM

danzig138 wrote:

She is awesome.

However,

Mossy wrote:

Forreal. How can anyone hate Marv?

Seriously? Most everyone here was ready to burn him at the stake for cross jumping. Several times. Not me personally I've always loved the guy.

|

3/3/2020 1:22 PM

danzig138 wrote:

She is awesome.

However,

He hasn’t had to race the chosen one so far this year so he’s good!

|

3/3/2020 3:31 PM

Tomac agrees
Photo

|

3/3/2020 3:39 PM

danzig138 wrote:

She is awesome.

However,

Come on man, you’re capable of making your own decision. Less sheeple.

|

3/3/2020 3:54 PM

Saw that, very cool. Such an awful situation made at least a little better by the support of some friends.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/3/2020 3:58 PM

Anyone who ever boos Marv again is an A-hole. Only because it will upset her and she is a class act.

|

3/3/2020 4:22 PM

I got to speak with her one year at Indy during practice. She was very nice and very knowledgeable about to sport. Pretty cool.

|

3/3/2020 4:59 PM

100% agree, Rup.

|

3/3/2020 5:02 PM

MM and MM are A OK in my book. Praying for a full recovery and amazing to hear how supportive they were on this incident.

|

3/3/2020 10:08 PM

danzig138 wrote:

She is awesome.

However,

Whats with this WE shit? Make your own mind up... I think they are both great for the sport.

|

3/3/2020 10:43 PM

You see her on the latest RB video taking times and encouraging Brian Moreau, just like she does with Marvin.

From what I've gathered from videos and writings, she and Marvin really took Brian under their wings.

She's always seemed to be lovely person, and, her care for Brian has been. incredible.

|

3/4/2020 6:24 AM

I'm an idiot.
wink

|

3/4/2020 6:28 AM

TxGuy wrote:

i'll say again - I think Marv retires. This stuff hits too close for him. She is gonna help him walk away while he can still...walk. I don't blame him, either.

First his brother, now the kid he took under his wing...
That's a lot to take, that's for sure.
ermm

|

3/4/2020 6:41 AM

TxGuy wrote:

He was on the pre-race show this week and it didn't seem like he's done.
|

3/4/2020 6:54 AM

Marv has unfinished business with this sport. I don’t think he is going to let this impact him. It might be why Mathilde has taken more of an active role with Brian than him, it does not help to be reminded of the risks. Either way, I hope both of them are in the sport one way or another for w very long time. KTM should give them a role with the Junior academy riders, they’ve done this since they were so young themselves

|