Seattle SX Bench Racing - Night Show

ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 7:40pm


kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
4/8/2017 7:41pm
Doesnt look like they mixed in much dirt with the rocks.
jimmie
Posts
2263
Joined
8/21/2008
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
4/8/2017 7:41pm
Was Musquin just cruising when Dungey caught him?
4/8/2017 7:41pm
No No No. The flagger's job is to be completely aware of the riders coming through his/her section and that guy was COMPLETELY unaware of Davalos...
No No No. The flagger's job is to be completely aware of the riders coming through his/her section and that guy was COMPLETELY unaware of Davalos coming at him, because he was too busy watching the guy that just passed in front of him, it appeared. I've flagged plenty of local races, and I've been a flagger at a National. And I'm also a racer that had his leg broken (very badly) because an in-experienced/un-trained flagger wasn't doing his job in the right way, at the time.

Or were you joking? lol
A flagger looking at the riders coming at him is failing at his job.

The Shop

Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
4/8/2017 7:41pm
WTH, got so close but no pass.
Starcrossed
Posts
3160
Joined
4/16/2014
Location
New Bedford, MA, USA
4/8/2017 7:42pm
500guy wrote:
WTF they went to commercial before the heat was even over, with the shortened program doesn't seem necessary.
Berm wrote:
I think Hill just didn't realize they actually got the checkard flag.
I thought he was doing a victory lap.Grinning
zehn
Posts
7900
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
Anchorage, AK, USA
4/8/2017 7:43pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
I mean, honestly, it isn't raining, wasn't raining in the four 10-min practice sessions while the track had to be uncovered [i](assume it was covered before?)[/i]....wtf...
I mean, honestly, it isn't raining, wasn't raining in the four 10-min practice sessions while the track had to be uncovered (assume it was covered before?)....wtf is with this dirt? Is this a complete lack of competence or was this a purposeful attempt to have a rutted style track that went too far?

I'm really not sure what to think, other than it's obviously not ideal, and I just can't figure out the thought process for how this has come to be. I'm worried about how it will look when the mains come around...
First time watching Seattle SX?
4/8/2017 7:43pm
Flip109 wrote:
Marvin not laying up lol
Definitely not laying up and not looking all that much faster than Dungey. Actually, I think that was beneficial for Dungey to see what Marvin was doing and where he could make up time (and lose time). Could be a "starter-cross" night tonight - hope not though.
Feint
Posts
1047
Joined
7/25/2010
Location
Leominster, MA, USA
4/8/2017 7:45pm
jimmie wrote:
Was Musquin just cruising when Dungey caught him?
Dungey's fast lap was over 1 second faster. Looked to me like he didn't feel like riding in Musquin's roost and just gave it one shot to get around quickly.
Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
4/8/2017 7:45pm
Ha , Marvin talking Team orders.
10000hrs
Posts
644
Joined
5/2/2014
Location
Satan's Kingdom, VT, USA
4/8/2017 7:46pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2017 7:47pm
ocscottie wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/04/08/186669/s1200_4h1.jpg[/img]


Reed , moving out of his comfort zone
MX_Andrew83
Posts
748
Joined
10/6/2010
Location
Morehead city, NC, USA
4/8/2017 7:49pm
That dirt looks like ash
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 7:49pm
tuff to pass here, even Tomac is having trouble
Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
4/8/2017 7:49pm
Anderson all over!
Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
4/8/2017 7:50pm
Tomac lots of mistakes.
kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
4/8/2017 7:50pm
Looks like the 23rd man brought its "A" game tonight.
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
4/8/2017 7:50pm
Heat race Malcolm is on!
APLMAN99
Posts
12932
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Tualatin, OR, USA
Fantasy
4/8/2017 7:51pm
BSmooth13 wrote:
I mean, honestly, it isn't raining, wasn't raining in the four 10-min practice sessions while the track had to be uncovered [i](assume it was covered before?)[/i]....wtf...
I mean, honestly, it isn't raining, wasn't raining in the four 10-min practice sessions while the track had to be uncovered (assume it was covered before?)....wtf is with this dirt? Is this a complete lack of competence or was this a purposeful attempt to have a rutted style track that went too far?

I'm really not sure what to think, other than it's obviously not ideal, and I just can't figure out the thought process for how this has come to be. I'm worried about how it will look when the mains come around...
Not sure is you've been to the Seattle area between October and April, but it rains nearly every day during that time.......

The soil is probably as loaded with moisture as you could possibly get it. It isn't really any problem with a "thought process", it's simply the nature of the beast with the location. Have an event there in August or September and you'd likely have a completely different result.
colintrax
Posts
4695
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Taylorsville, GA, USA
4/8/2017 7:51pm
Coop is gonna fuck alot of fantasy picks tonight.
4/8/2017 7:51pm
Wonder if Webb is gonna play spoiler tonight.. His shoulder must be feeling better.
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
4/8/2017 7:52pm
Ted722 wrote:
Heat race Malcolm is on!
Damn!
Feint
Posts
1047
Joined
7/25/2010
Location
Leominster, MA, USA
4/8/2017 7:52pm
Another week with Stewart on the ground
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 7:53pm


DownSouth
Posts
9969
Joined
7/5/2008
Location
Tallapoosa, GA, USA
4/8/2017 7:53pm
Ted722 wrote:
Heat race Malcolm is on!
Mookie rides like a grenade with the pin pulled...and he just went boom.
Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
4/8/2017 7:53pm
Damn Malcolm was doing good.
4/8/2017 7:53pm
colintrax wrote:
Coop is gonna fuck alot of fantasy picks tonight.
I put him in for 2nd...
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
4/8/2017 7:53pm
Ted722 wrote:
Heat race Malcolm is on!
DownSouth wrote:
Mookie rides like a grenade with the pin pulled...and he just went boom.
Grinning
4/8/2017 7:54pm
DownSouth wrote:
Mookie rides like a grenade with the pin pulled...and he just went boom.
Hahaha. I love how he has a part of his brothers style, especially when he whips it... very cool to watch.
10000hrs
Posts
644
Joined
5/2/2014
Location
Satan's Kingdom, VT, USA
4/8/2017 7:54pm
Happy for Coop

Post a reply to: Seattle SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest