Seattle SX Bench Racing - Night Show

Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
4/8/2017 8:11pm
ocscottie wrote:
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its...
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its baseball LOL
Am I the only one that thinks the best HD (and sound) experience is The Masters? Yes, I'm old.
10000hrs
Posts
644
Joined
5/2/2014
Location
Satan's Kingdom, VT, USA
4/8/2017 8:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2017 8:12pm
motoxxx599 wrote:
This is the part of the program where the average Joe would change the channel
500guy wrote:
Yep, They need to figure out how to make something happen most of the time, this 30-40 minute infomercial no way can that hold casual viewers.
yea, how about doubling the xfers to the main and getting rid of the semis.
4/8/2017 8:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2017 8:13pm
motoxxx599 wrote:
This is the part of the program where the average Joe would change the channel
500guy wrote:
Yep, They need to figure out how to make something happen most of the time, this 30-40 minute infomercial no way can that hold casual viewers.
Yep.
4/8/2017 8:13pm
Come on Breece!

The Shop

4/8/2017 8:13pm
Yeah Breece!
GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
4/8/2017 8:13pm
ocscottie wrote:
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its...
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its baseball LOL
MotoGP tomorrow, too.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 8:13pm
ocscottie wrote:
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its...
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its baseball LOL
Ted722 wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the best HD (and sound) experience is The Masters? Yes, I'm old.
its like a postcard in motion
4/8/2017 8:13pm
Ted722 wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the best HD (and sound) experience is The Masters? Yes, I'm old.
Nope, I don't even like golf but I watched it with a buddy once and yes the sound and the picture is on point... HD was made for sports like golf.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 8:16pm


4/8/2017 8:16pm
Nope, I don't even like golf but I watched it with a buddy once and yes the sound and the picture is on point... HD was...
Nope, I don't even like golf but I watched it with a buddy once and yes the sound and the picture is on point... HD was made for sports like golf.
I think the HD used on the NBCSN F1 broadcasts is spectacular, especially the super-slow-mo.
4/8/2017 8:16pm
This grey dirt makes for some bad TV.. Looks weird as shit to me on my screen. But sure hope it makes for some good racing in the mains though.
colintrax
Posts
4695
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Taylorsville, GA, USA
4/8/2017 8:16pm
Ames was on it, nobody was gonna get the holeshot over him.
early
Posts
10109
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
4/8/2017 8:18pm
Throwing blocks before the triple so it cant be jumped is an interesting part of this track.
4/8/2017 8:18pm
What happened to Cade Autenrieth?
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
4/8/2017 8:19pm
They really need to get rid of the semi's. This is why sx is hard for most to follow.
4/8/2017 8:20pm
ocscottie wrote:
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its...
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its baseball LOL
Ted722 wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the best HD (and sound) experience is The Masters? Yes, I'm old.
ocscottie wrote:
its like a postcard in motion
You don't like Baseball Scottie? Come on now Son, shit!
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
4/8/2017 8:21pm
Reed is gonna be pissed at freise for holding him up Laughing
4/8/2017 8:23pm
TripleFive wrote:
I think the HD used on the NBCSN F1 broadcasts is spectacular, especially the super-slow-mo.
Oh yeah I know what you are talking about. F1 is always a pleasure to watch in HD, you can see everything.
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
4/8/2017 8:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2017 8:24pm
Only 15 guys in the semi? Are we short staffed tonight or what?
4/8/2017 8:24pm
A lot of these guys look squirelly as hell! It might be an interesting main!
Sully
Posts
9592
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
4/8/2017 8:25pm
What's up with Grant in last place?
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 8:26pm


4/8/2017 8:26pm
looks like the 22 got there first
Feint
Posts
1047
Joined
7/25/2010
Location
Leominster, MA, USA
4/8/2017 8:26pm
ocscottie wrote:
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its...
So much going on, SX, UFC, NBA and later tonight F1, The Masters tomorrow, great weekend to be a sports fan. I dont discriminate, unless its baseball LOL
GD2 wrote:
MotoGP tomorrow, too.
As well as the final day of Rally Corsica.
10000hrs
Posts
644
Joined
5/2/2014
Location
Satan's Kingdom, VT, USA
4/8/2017 8:27pm
agn5009 wrote:
They really need to get rid of the semi's. This is why sx is hard for most to follow.
zzzzzzzzzzzz
ktmdan
Posts
1227
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Houston, TX, USA
4/8/2017 8:28pm
Sully wrote:
What's up with Grant in last place?
Last in his heat as well I believe. Two laps down...
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
4/8/2017 8:28pm
Stewart / Reed at the finish! ...been going on since '05. Wink Cool.
4/8/2017 8:28pm
agn5009 wrote:
They really need to get rid of the semi's. This is why sx is hard for most to follow.
it aint hard...top 4 then top 5 and LCQ...
4/8/2017 8:30pm
agn5009 wrote:
They really need to get rid of the semi's. This is why sx is hard for most to follow.
Hard to follow? Lmao SMDH
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 8:30pm
every week its "look at all those ruts"

Post a reply to: Seattle SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest