Seattle SX Bench Racing - Night Show

4/8/2017 9:07pm
Oh hell yeah! Go Jimmy, go!
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
4/8/2017 9:07pm Edited Date/Time 4/8/2017 9:07pm
This is gonna get good between plessy and hill

Well, nevermind.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 9:07pm
red flag damn
4/8/2017 9:08pm
Uh oh. Here comes Aaron.

The Shop

GD2
Posts
16184
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
4/8/2017 9:08pm
Damn.
Feint
Posts
1047
Joined
7/25/2010
Location
Leominster, MA, USA
4/8/2017 9:08pm
Go Decotis!
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
4/8/2017 9:08pm
Oh shit I hate it when this happens
Narwhal
Posts
225
Joined
10/8/2016
Location
Ingleside, IL, USA
4/8/2017 9:08pm
Are you fucking kidding me?
4/8/2017 9:08pm
They've been red flag happy lately c'mon man.
4/8/2017 9:08pm
Damnit! AP was charging until that red flag
Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
4/8/2017 9:09pm
Oh no,,
4/8/2017 9:09pm
That was frustrating... but I hope the riders are okay
4/8/2017 9:09pm
Must be pretty bad to red flag a race that late into the race. Hope the rider is ok.
colintrax
Posts
4695
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Taylorsville, GA, USA
4/8/2017 9:10pm
Any update on who's hurt?
4/8/2017 9:10pm
Must be pretty bad to red flag a race that late into the race. Hope the rider is ok.
3 minutes in.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
4/8/2017 9:10pm
Yea hope they are alright
4/8/2017 9:10pm
mxjeff575 wrote:
I missed that. What happened to Seely in practice?
TbonesPop wrote:
Pretty sure he crashed in the whoops. Nothing serious I thought, but bad enough to keep him out tonight.
Seely went out early with a strained muscle.
Ya, that's right. There was a twit pic from him saying he strained is adductor again. I believe he did it in the whoops section during practice.
4/8/2017 9:11pm
Must be pretty bad to red flag a race that late into the race. Hope the rider is ok.
Late? They were 2 minutes into the race.
4/8/2017 9:12pm
I like the new pic Brit
4/8/2017 9:12pm
I dont think ive seen any rider do that triple section except for AP. He is on the gas tonight
Sully
Posts
9586
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
4/8/2017 9:13pm
Starts were the only thing Plessinger was lacking before the break. Hopefully he gets another good one in the restart.
Steve 396
Posts
858
Joined
6/14/2014
Location
Crestview, FL, USA
4/8/2017 9:13pm
Still going with Plessenger for the win......
kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
4/8/2017 9:13pm
Glad Chase walked away. Hope the other rider is ok.

Can a rider that caused a red flag re-start if OK?
4/8/2017 9:14pm
Davalos - "oh shit oh shit, im gonna point out now!"
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
4/8/2017 9:15pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Pretty sure he crashed in the whoops. Nothing serious I thought, but bad enough to keep him out tonight.
Seely went out early with a strained muscle.
TbonesPop wrote:
Ya, that's right. There was a twit pic from him saying he strained is adductor again. I believe he did it in the whoops section during...
Ya, that's right. There was a twit pic from him saying he strained is adductor again. I believe he did it in the whoops section during practice.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
4/8/2017 9:17pm
Plessinger! Like a Boss! Woohoo sorry....... Blink
Feint
Posts
1047
Joined
7/25/2010
Location
Leominster, MA, USA
4/8/2017 9:17pm
Plessinger wants it
rancor19
Posts
570
Joined
10/15/2016
Location
Springfield, OR, USA
4/8/2017 9:17pm
Julianna should be wearing tight, white shirts on nights like these.

Oh yeah racing....
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/8/2017 9:17pm
Pless on fire!!
Steve 396
Posts
858
Joined
6/14/2014
Location
Crestview, FL, USA
4/8/2017 9:17pm
Woo woo go Plessenger! !

Post a reply to: Seattle SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest