Pulp Mx and Wil Hahn

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2020 6:23 AM

Is there actually bad blood between Steve and Wil? Or are they just playing around?

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

1/14/2020 6:25 AM

The amount of users on this board that don’t understand sarcasm or simple jokes is bewildering.

|

1/14/2020 6:27 AM

Fuck Wil Hahn

|

1/14/2020 6:48 AM

motox11 wrote:

Fuck Wil Hahn

Came in this thread for this. Thank you good sir.

|

1/14/2020 6:59 AM

The hatred runs deep. All because Wil won't let Steve and Keefer test the star racing Yamaha. And Wil still takes the time out of every Monday to come on the show. Weird huh

|

1/14/2020 7:20 AM

They are milking it. It keeps people falling.

|

1/14/2020 7:32 AM

Have you seen them flipping each other off??? Yes, they HATE each other.

|

1/14/2020 7:36 AM

Just waiting for Mitch to let them ride a PC KX250F and steel the thunder.

|

1/14/2020 7:44 AM

Primus SUCKS!

|

1/14/2020 7:46 AM

On the Fly Racing RacerX Podcast from St. Louis Weege was talking about how he asked Wil if he was going to race for the Virgin Islands at the MXdN. I thought that was pretty funny.

|

1/14/2020 7:49 AM

Hahn can eat a bag...

|

1/14/2020 8:16 AM

aeffertz wrote:

The amount of users on this board that don’t understand sarcasm or simple jokes is bewildering.

You're being too kind in assuming a portion of the forum population's a) IQ and b) general understanding of human interaction.

|

1/14/2020 8:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2020 8:49 AM

Matthes is brilliant in the way he fabricates these scenarios, and gets so many of his listeners all fired up about them. Same with how he stokes the fire on a weekly basis by critiquing Darkside’s performance on the wrap up show.

|

1/14/2020 8:54 AM

I like Steve but some stuff he drags out a bit imo.

|

1/14/2020 9:41 AM


|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

1/14/2020 9:52 AM

aeffertz wrote:

The amount of users on this board that don’t understand sarcasm or simple jokes is bewildering.

I just wasn’t sure if it was all related to the refusal of letting them test the star racing bike. Thanks for the clarification

|

Greg D.
2018 yz250f

1/14/2020 10:04 AM

nascarnate326 wrote:

Just waiting for Mitch to let them ride a PC KX250F and steel the thunder.

Only KTM or Husqvarna could steel the thunder

|

1/14/2020 10:22 AM

aeffertz wrote:

The amount of users on this board that don’t understand sarcasm or simple jokes is bewildering.

GregDVT wrote:

I just wasn’t sure if it was all related to the refusal of letting them test the star racing bike. Thanks for the clarification

It’s incredible you needed verification. It truly is.

|

1/14/2020 10:36 AM

nascarnate326 wrote:

Just waiting for Mitch to let them ride a PC KX250F and steel the thunder.

ron727 wrote:

Only KTM or Husqvarna could steel the thunder

I may have found my next "Grammar with Falcon" lesson.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/14/2020 10:40 AM

|

1/14/2020 10:42 AM

nascarnate326 wrote:

Just waiting for Mitch to let them ride a PC KX250F and steel the thunder.

ron727 wrote:

Only KTM or Husqvarna could steel the thunder

Falcon wrote:

I may have found my next "Grammar with Falcon" lesson.

LOL. Steal vs. Steel.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/14/2020 11:02 AM

xrmark wrote:

It’s incredible you needed verification. It truly is.

It would seem pretty brash if it was serious. But this isn’t exactly the most professional of sports. Is it really that out of line to not know what the fuck #fuckwilhahn means? Because I ain’t got a god damn clue. I’ve seen it once or twice before and have yet to see any kind of explanation as to what the hell it’s about. So, all knowing xrmark, what’s the story?

|

1/14/2020 11:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2020 11:41 AM

GregDVT wrote:

I just wasn’t sure if it was all related to the refusal of letting them test the star racing bike. Thanks for the clarification

xrmark wrote:

It’s incredible you needed verification. It truly is.

rohleder644 wrote:

It would seem pretty brash if it was serious. But this isn’t exactly the most professional of sports. Is it really that out of line to not know what the fuck #fuckwilhahn means? Because I ain’t got a god damn clue. I’ve seen it once or twice before and have yet to see any kind of explanation as to what the hell it’s about. So, all knowing xrmark, what’s the story?

It’s a Matthes sound drop on the Pulp show...

|

1/14/2020 11:47 AM

DonM wrote:

It’s a Matthes sound drop on the Pulp show...

One with any back story? Or just random?

|

1/14/2020 11:58 AM

rohleder644 wrote:

One with any back story? Or just random?

It was just said in jest but Marx clipped it to make Steve look bad/be funny a while ago (before this bike testing stuff) since he doesn’t actually dislike Wil.

|

1/14/2020 12:38 PM

rohleder644 wrote:

It would seem pretty brash if it was serious. But this isn’t exactly the most professional of sports. Is it really that out of line to not know what the fuck #fuckwilhahn means? Because I ain’t got a god damn clue. I’ve seen it once or twice before and have yet to see any kind of explanation as to what the hell it’s about. So, all knowing xrmark, what’s the story?

It’s a sound bite on pulp...Steve says fuck will Hahn in one of the shows and Marx chopped it into a sound bite. Pulp is supposed to test the star Yamaha bike but that was supposed to happen months ago...this is why “fuck will Hahn” is relevant right now. It’s a joke. Anyone with the slightest bit of common sense could pick the sarcasm up. It’s not that deep.

|

1/14/2020 1:34 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

I like Steve but some stuff he drags out a bit imo.

Who, Steve?

Never.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

1/14/2020 1:37 PM

GregDVT wrote:

I just wasn’t sure if it was all related to the refusal of letting them test the star racing bike. Thanks for the clarification

xrmark wrote:

It’s incredible you needed verification. It truly is.

rohleder644 wrote:

It would seem pretty brash if it was serious. But this isn’t exactly the most professional of sports. Is it really that out of line to not know what the fuck #fuckwilhahn means? Because I ain’t got a god damn clue. I’ve seen it once or twice before and have yet to see any kind of explanation as to what the hell it’s about. So, all knowing xrmark, what’s the story?

Some people need to realize that their level of familiarity with a topic in no way equates to someone else's.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

1/14/2020 1:45 PM

ron727 wrote:

Only KTM or Husqvarna could steel the thunder

Falcon wrote:

I may have found my next "Grammar with Falcon" lesson.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

LOL. Steal vs. Steel.

vs. Still

|

1/14/2020 7:54 PM

Evidently no one saying "fuck Wil" seriously, knows him.
Pretty sure it's in jest.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.