Monster...

super rat
Posts
2177
Joined
3/22/2008
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 4:43pm
Who drinks this crap?


I stuffed a bunch of them in the baby jogger at lakewood and drank one, I was real drunk. There are 6 of them still in my fridge. I gave one to a friend the other day he took a swig and spit it out then pitched the can into the trash. I'm pouring the shit down the drain.
|
ProMed
Posts
2947
Joined
9/11/2006
Location
São Paulo, BR
8/11/2008 8:47pm
I have an unopened case of BooKoo in one of my pantries. Wanna trade?
todder
Posts
1608
Joined
10/20/2006
Location
Sw, WI, USA
8/11/2008 8:49pm
How did you fit a whole case into your panties? Ohh yeah never mind,
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
8/11/2008 9:49pm
Mix them with Vodka...Awesome !

rubarb
Posts
2042
Joined
6/12/2007
Location
byda beech, CA, USA
8/11/2008 9:51pm
energy drinks remind me of four strokes

The Shop

gt80rider
Posts
7369
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
8/11/2008 9:52pm
I can not stand the stuff...... sorta dig Red Bull, but it's gotta be slightly watered down and chilled with lots of ice...
Whitey
Posts
2384
Joined
2/15/2008
Location
Perth, AU
8/11/2008 9:54pm
Not for me, our last trip to your neck of the woods a mate had one in LA.. I had my head out of the window for the whole drive to Phoenix later that day, and i was driving, fuck me his farts stunk!!! That was enough to warn me off them, messed his guts up pretty bad haha
Yamaha336
Posts
1219
Joined
5/2/2008
Location
Woodstock, IL, USA
8/11/2008 9:59pm
I hate it all of them!!
Moto547
Posts
737
Joined
4/16/2008
Location
Billings, MT, USA
8/11/2008 10:12pm
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
Mix them with Vodka...Awesome !

x2
Craze
Posts
1412
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Sin City, NV, USA
8/12/2008 1:18am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:59pm
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
Mix them with Vodka...Awesome !

Red bull & Crown royal is the shit!!!!
Tiki
Posts
10675
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
8/12/2008 2:03am
Drink one then check your heart rate. Pretty fun. Keep going until your heart gets over182. Its kinda like roulette. See how many you can consume before you pee or call 911 which ever comes first.

One every now and again for the buzz, I have said it before, in a few more years there will be a surgeons warning on the can.
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
8/12/2008 3:47am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
Mix them with Vodka...Awesome !

Craze wrote:
Red bull & Crown royal is the shit!!!!
I would never ruin Crown Royal, by mixing anything into it...
Crown Royal, on the rocks please.
dl117
Posts
1547
Joined
2/8/2007
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
8/12/2008 5:09am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
Mix them with Vodka...Awesome !

Craze wrote:
Red bull & Crown royal is the shit!!!!
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
I would never ruin Crown Royal, by mixing anything into it...
Crown Royal, on the rocks please.
I have to agree........I dont even like when people next to me order a Crown and.......
KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
8/12/2008 5:09am
they are gateway drugs for kids?
ThePipe
Posts
1834
Joined
8/2/2006
Location
Hell WI pop 1, WI, USA
8/12/2008 5:12am
I run it in my bikes instead of oil, Easily 20 more HP
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
8/12/2008 5:22am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
Mix them with Vodka...Awesome !

Craze wrote:
Red bull & Crown royal is the shit!!!!
Mix in a little Peachtree...
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
8/12/2008 6:16am
Yamaha336 wrote:
I hate it all of them!!
G Force
Posts
1507
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Winnipeg, CA
8/12/2008 6:19am
I have a "Low Carb" one once in a while, and it gots to be ice cold.
8/12/2008 6:20am
You should try some Irn-Bru 32 now that's an energy drink Laughing
KTM boy 137
Posts
762
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Brittlecreek, IL, USA
8/12/2008 6:24am
Tiki wrote:
Drink one then check your heart rate. Pretty fun. Keep going until your heart gets over182. Its kinda like roulette. See how many you can consume...
Drink one then check your heart rate. Pretty fun. Keep going until your heart gets over182. Its kinda like roulette. See how many you can consume before you pee or call 911 which ever comes first.

One every now and again for the buzz, I have said it before, in a few more years there will be a surgeons warning on the can.
I could see that happening.

This woman I used to work with swears that's the stuff that killed her daughters boyfriend.
Apparently he was some basketball player in high school who just keeled over with a heart attack or something. But he would drink a few of those per day apparently.
NetMXer
Posts
583
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Woodstock, VA, USA
8/12/2008 6:33am
It's like drinking a can of carbonated cough medicine. One teaspoon of cough medicine is bad enough. I don't think I need a whole can of the crap.
super rat
Posts
2177
Joined
3/22/2008
Location
USA
8/12/2008 7:33am
So monster is spending millions and millions on this sport and none of you punters are drinking the shit?


I call bullshit.
LLOYD22
Posts
603
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Scranton, IA, USA
8/12/2008 7:42am
I have a monster fridge that is always stocked full of monster and unbound. Monster bought unbound.
Butters
Posts
763
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Dacula, GA, USA
8/12/2008 8:08am
Send 'em my way. I'll drink one every now and then.
8/12/2008 8:13am
We dont have monster in the uk, so i've never tried it before. We just got rockstar over here, does it taste the same?
bogdan912
Posts
2722
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Estell Manor, NJ, USA
8/12/2008 8:16am
Bookoo in my eyes is/was(are they still around) the best tasting energy drink. But if I need a boost I grab a Mountain Dew.
djp2k8
Posts
149
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
8/12/2008 8:16am
We dont have monster in the uk, so i've never tried it before. We just got rockstar over here, does it taste the same?
pretty much
Trip
Posts
2255
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
USA
8/12/2008 10:08am
We dont have monster in the uk, so i've never tried it before. We just got rockstar over here, does it taste the same?
Rockstar has more of a Red Bull taste. I do drink the white Rockstars when I need a kick in the ass. Mix it with vodka and it's the shit. Not a big fan of the Monsters.

Red Bull and Rockstars for me.
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
8/12/2008 10:11am
Whitey wrote:
Not for me, our last trip to your neck of the woods a mate had one in LA.. I had my head out of the window...
Not for me, our last trip to your neck of the woods a mate had one in LA.. I had my head out of the window for the whole drive to Phoenix later that day, and i was driving, fuck me his farts stunk!!! That was enough to warn me off them, messed his guts up pretty bad haha
sounds like me and jay coming back from LA one time.
8/12/2008 10:13am
Anyone tried new Red Bull cola (well it's new over here). It's pretty nice.
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
8/12/2008 10:15am
Large French Vanilla Cappuccino from Timmy's and I'm good.

Post a reply to: Monster...

The Latest