Main Races Bench Racing - Washougal Motocross National

GD2
Posts
16186
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
Edited Date/Time 7/24/2022 11:52am


The broadcast starts in 30 minutes!

Race Links
Bench Racing
2
|
Forty
Posts
3091
Joined
7/27/2009
Location
Saint Paul, MN, USA
7/23/2022 12:31pm
Dang. Hit the gate
plowboy
Posts
14818
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
7/23/2022 12:38pm
Around the outside and into the lead...you guys suckEvil .
1

The Shop

Joey_Bridges
Posts
1550
Joined
1/23/2022
Location
Kingston, TN, USA
7/23/2022 12:43pm
RV in the booth !!
plowboy
Posts
14818
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
7/23/2022 12:46pm
RV in the booth !!
And killin' itCool
1
7/23/2022 12:55pm
Flo claims the issue should be resolved but I guess we’ll see.. as smoothies said, fingers crossed
7/23/2022 12:58pm
When is the first gate drop?
21h57 here and I'm running outta steam.

Hopefully I can find a decent link, if not then I'm gonna throw in the towel and wait for tomorrow.
motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
7/23/2022 1:02pm
Boomslang wrote:
When is the first gate drop? 21h57 here and I'm running outta steam. Hopefully I can find a decent link, if not then I'm gonna throw...
When is the first gate drop?
21h57 here and I'm running outta steam.

Hopefully I can find a decent link, if not then I'm gonna throw in the towel and wait for tomorrow.
5 minutes
DonM
Posts
9074
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Fantasy
7/23/2022 1:02pm
Appears they fixed the video issues from practice…..
2
motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
7/23/2022 1:02pm
RV in the booth !!
plowboy wrote:
And killin' itCool
I agree. He is very articulate and giving just the right amount of input.
7/23/2022 1:03pm
Boomslang wrote:
When is the first gate drop? 21h57 here and I'm running outta steam. Hopefully I can find a decent link, if not then I'm gonna throw...
When is the first gate drop?
21h57 here and I'm running outta steam.

Hopefully I can find a decent link, if not then I'm gonna throw in the towel and wait for tomorrow.
5 minutes
Thank you. Anyone got the goodnews for me?
7/23/2022 1:04pm
Great tribute to RV
Mavetism
Posts
6606
Joined
4/15/2019
Location
Hannover, DE
7/23/2022 1:06pm
Not even scoring points? Man I suck..
1911
Posts
5016
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
7/23/2022 1:06pm
Flo, is flowin smooth! I got rebel Renée now on her motorcycle paying people off!
tuttle425
Posts
2293
Joined
8/5/2020
Location
Prairie Village, KS, USA
7/23/2022 1:07pm
1911 wrote:
Flo, is flowin smooth! I got rebel Renée now on her motorcycle paying people off!
I’ve seen a new version of that commercial which is almost worse than rebel Rene.
1
MXWebmaster
Posts
847
Joined
6/19/2017
Location
South Central, TX, USA
7/23/2022 1:08pm
Floracing website is streaming good so far. Hoping those weird sound issues from practice don't come back.
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
7/23/2022 1:08pm
Justin is going to have to be on his A-game if he is going to run with Jett today. Jett was flowing better out there than any rider in both classes , in my opinion.
Mavetism
Posts
6606
Joined
4/15/2019
Location
Hannover, DE
7/23/2022 1:08pm
That geico commercial is so bad btw I'd rather watch the "What was the most expensive thing you bought your wife" segment with Anstie lol.
7/23/2022 1:09pm
Picture a bit pixelated
2
MXWebmaster
Posts
847
Joined
6/19/2017
Location
South Central, TX, USA
7/23/2022 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/23/2022 1:12pm
SOAB! I spoke to soon. Freaking sound just crashed on the Flo website.

Uggh! Freaking video went away and missed the start. These production people must be complete idiots. SMDH.
1
chrisg19
Posts
456
Joined
10/6/2014
Location
Castle Rock, CO, USA
7/23/2022 1:10pm
Floracing website is streaming good so far. Hoping those weird sound issues from practice don't come back.
My Flo is pixelated and frozen…
5
Silliker269
Posts
1040
Joined
4/25/2014
Location
Calgary, CA
7/23/2022 1:10pm
???? broadcast
2
Lloydcarter
Posts
514
Joined
1/23/2019
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
7/23/2022 1:11pm
Yep broadcast down
1
7/23/2022 1:11pm
Fuckin' stream died on the gate!
1
gym_jackets
Posts
571
Joined
10/13/2017
Location
Chicago, IL, USA
7/23/2022 1:11pm
There must be somebody sabotaging the Outdoor broadcast, right? It's impossible to fuck up this bad every week.
13

Post a reply to: Main Races Bench Racing - Washougal Motocross National

The Latest