Main Races Bench Racing - Washougal Motocross National

Logan_Ryall
Posts
164
Joined
12/21/2011
Location
Bluff City, TN, USA
7/23/2022 1:11pm
YouTube feed looks like shit but better then nothing. I’m not paying for the shit show flo and Mav
2
bribenk
Posts
9
Joined
2/5/2022
Location
Stanley, NC, USA
7/23/2022 1:12pm
I think they are doing this to mess with everyone, at this point
7/23/2022 1:14pm
Guess I spoke too soon, the stream was good for about five minutes then it cut out and it’s bad again..
5

The Shop

motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
7/23/2022 1:14pm
GO JO!
1
katooom
Posts
609
Joined
9/3/2010
Location
Broad Run, VA, USA
7/23/2022 1:14pm Edited Date/Time 7/23/2022 1:16pm
no working links? looks like its gonna be a delayed torrent kind of day ....
Logan_Ryall
Posts
164
Joined
12/21/2011
Location
Bluff City, TN, USA
7/23/2022 1:15pm
I just can’t believe it’s 2022 and we’re dealing with pixelated bullshit for streaming. Do better DC
7
philG
Posts
11209
Joined
5/12/2012
Location
GB
7/23/2022 1:16pm
Fucking shit here, watched all MXGP today on my set up, Flo buffering to fuck on 540p.. waste of money
4
ktmdan
Posts
1227
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Houston, TX, USA
7/23/2022 1:17pm
My flo stream is super glitchy
mxracer816
Posts
1125
Joined
7/28/2011
Location
Atlanta, TX, USA
7/23/2022 1:17pm
I watched the comp cams late model race broadcast from my local track, one of the filmers is a friend of mine. She films for *RaceonTexas* and it was live on FLORACING last night. Zero issues. Watched my buddies race in the usra factory stock class in HD. WTF am I paying for, haven't watched one decent moto yet.
3
chrisg19
Posts
456
Joined
10/6/2014
Location
Castle Rock, CO, USA
7/23/2022 1:18pm
Seriously how can the feed be this bad? It’s like I am watching on AOL. Pixelated, choppy, I just don’t understand how after all the problems this year, we are still dealing with this…
3
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
7/23/2022 1:18pm
Schwartz putting in a pretty good ride in 10th.
USA
Posts
2635
Joined
9/4/2016
Location
Richmond, TX, USA
Fantasy
7/23/2022 1:18pm
philG wrote:
Fucking shit here, watched all MXGP today on my set up, Flo buffering to fuck on 540p.. waste of money
I dont understand how the broadcasts are getting worse as the season goes on. At this rate the final race will just be a stream of a beat reporting typing up what they observe at the track
2
motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
7/23/2022 1:19pm
Damn this track is beautiful!
1
7/23/2022 1:19pm
I thought it was just my internet connection that I'm getting a low refresh rate and non-HD video. Guess not.
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
7/23/2022 1:19pm
No input signal.
2
7/23/2022 1:19pm
Anything on Twitch?
motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
7/23/2022 1:20pm
Unbelievable
tuttle425
Posts
2293
Joined
8/5/2020
Location
Prairie Village, KS, USA
7/23/2022 1:20pm
Man, I've been forgiving on the streaming issues this year but today is not good.
5
kicker
Posts
46
Joined
2/22/2022
Location
Emeryville, CA, USA
7/23/2022 1:20pm
Flo racing must be running their service on a microwave.
2
EcoSX478
Posts
319
Joined
10/15/2014
Location
Bernardston, MA, USA
7/23/2022 1:20pm
Well… at least the audio works.

I’m over being pissed at this sub par quality (when it actually streams)

How is it that we’re digressing in terms of broadcasting a live race..??!!

There’s no excuse for this nowadays.
1
MXWebmaster
Posts
847
Joined
6/19/2017
Location
South Central, TX, USA
7/23/2022 1:20pm
How could these production people be this incompetent after all this time. Unreal.
4
7/23/2022 1:21pm
The quality of this stream is horrendous.

And it just cut out again. I'm gonna go do the yard work I'm putting off and watch the motos later, hopefully the on-demand uploads are clean.

MX Sports should be absolutely embarrassed by the product offered this season.
4
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68046
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
7/23/2022 1:21pm
Great pass by Hunter.
motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
7/23/2022 1:21pm
Hunter using Eli's favorite passing spot!
Cygrace74
Posts
1152
Joined
7/2/2017
Location
Westport, MA, USA
7/23/2022 1:22pm
Anyone else have no sound?
Mavetism
Posts
6606
Joined
4/15/2019
Location
Hannover, DE
7/23/2022 1:22pm
I can't believe what we are witnessing with that broadcast bullshit this year. It's such a disgrace.
4
1911
Posts
5017
Joined
4/2/2008
Location
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
7/23/2022 1:24pm
Happy 50th! Best season ever!
5

Post a reply to: Main Races Bench Racing - Washougal Motocross National

The Latest