Favorite Youtube Channels

Related:
Create New Tag

12/17/2017 3:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2017 3:41 PM

|

Some people are so poor, all they got is money

12/17/2017 4:40 PM

Highsided Films Moto Related
Garrett Riddle is the channel owners name
Good buncha guys who have fun, ride and race together

|

12/17/2017 4:42 PM

|

12/17/2017 4:46 PM

Cleetus McFarland

|

12/17/2017 4:58 PM

One of my faves. 80’s, 90’s, to current:

">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXoOsU-jhXw3Q9TBBA0KrGTA
|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/17/2017 4:59 PM

Casey Neistat
Angry Joe Show
Tylyn
StoneMountain
Pewdiepie
LP

|

12/17/2017 5:06 PM

hyler199 wrote:

Highsided Films Moto Related
Garrett Riddle is the channel owners name
Good buncha guys who have fun, ride and race together

I watch any video these guys put out, I like it even more now that I'm doing the off road thing. Would be a good group of guys to rip it with.

zachatk1 has some good first person race videos too, but a bit nerdy. Gives a good idea of what off road racing is like.

|

12/17/2017 5:18 PM

Mark Dice

|

12/17/2017 5:22 PM

“Tylyn Gaming”
“Donutmx”
“Skooty Puff Jr”
And my personal favorite is “Something Rad” but that’s because I’m a tad bit biased lol

|

12/17/2017 5:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2017 5:28 PM

Marcus Beasley wrote:

“Tylyn Gaming”
“Donutmx”
“Skooty Puff Jr”
And my personal favorite is “Something Rad” but that’s because I’m a tad bit biased lol

x2 on all of these.

edit: donzi dambrosa posts a lot of cool moto related stuff. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYY0L-Jx9lJYjsoxDSa_hQ

|

12/17/2017 5:28 PM

Mark Dice

Millennial Millie

|

12/17/2017 5:28 PM

Marcus Beasley wrote:

“Tylyn Gaming”
“Donutmx”
“Skooty Puff Jr”
And my personal favorite is “Something Rad” but that’s because I’m a tad bit biased lol

I think dude below missed the joke. Tell Tylyn to quit yelling

|

12/17/2017 5:32 PM

I don't use YouTube all that much but I get a kick out of Neebs Gaming. If you like the Battlefield series check out their series.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/17/2017 5:33 PM

Spencer Turley

|

12/17/2017 5:34 PM

Marcus Beasley wrote:

“Tylyn Gaming”
“Donutmx”
“Skooty Puff Jr”
And my personal favorite is “Something Rad” but that’s because I’m a tad bit biased lol

Zycki11 wrote:

I think dude below missed the joke. Tell Tylyn to quit yelling

i didnt miss the joke.

|

12/17/2017 5:45 PM

hyler199 wrote:

Highsided Films Moto Related
Garrett Riddle is the channel owners name
Good buncha guys who have fun, ride and race together

White_Trash wrote:

I watch any video these guys put out, I like it even more now that I'm doing the off road thing. Would be a good group of guys to rip it with.

zachatk1 has some good first person race videos too, but a bit nerdy. Gives a good idea of what off road racing is like.

Dam...thanks for the hook up...just watched the 2017 GNCC...now watching another...good stuff.

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior



12/17/2017 6:14 PM

hyler199 wrote:

Highsided Films Moto Related
Garrett Riddle is the channel owners name
Good buncha guys who have fun, ride and race together

White_Trash wrote:

I watch any video these guys put out, I like it even more now that I'm doing the off road thing. Would be a good group of guys to rip it with.

zachatk1 has some good first person race videos too, but a bit nerdy. Gives a good idea of what off road racing is like.

Deal Brothers Trailers wrote:

Dam...thanks for the hook up...just watched the 2017 GNCC...now watching another...good stuff.

Yup!! I like Zach too. I watch it with my Dad sometimes he really likes him.
Highsided is my fav channel for sure on youtube. Other than Hot Ones Chicken Wings channel they are the only ones I make sure to remember to watch when I get home on my big TV instead of watching it on my phone haha

|

12/17/2017 6:23 PM

Enduro Kex

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

12/18/2017 9:28 AM

Stacker 97 - Local kid to Charlotte. Hate his choice in music and dance moves but he seems like a good dude and has a really positive image. He posted some of the videos of Cooper Webb riding a 125 over the summer.

Nick Bare - Bodybuilder/Crossfitter/Supplement company owner

RedBull - Anything they put out especially free ride mountain bike stuff. The MX Nation videos are pretty hard to beat.

|

12/18/2017 10:19 AM

Favorite is GoPro. I spend a lot of time lately with a Dell mixed reality visor using the edge browser and the "360 viewer" extension. Once in that mode with a good set of earbuds your basically in it

|

12/18/2017 10:52 AM

Seattime has some good videos

|

12/18/2017 11:23 AM

I think Racer X and Vital MX do a really great job at creating original content so I subscribe to both of them.

Evergood Co makes awesome, original content too that often get's over looked. It's someone from Vurb moto IIRC so the quality is top notch.

|

12/18/2017 3:07 PM

kzizok wrote:

One of my faves. 80’s, 90’s, to current:

">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXoOsU-jhXw3Q9TBBA0KrGTA

Damn, been a while since I was Rickrolled....damn you.

|

2013 CRF450R Factory Connection revalve, All stock.

12/18/2017 3:32 PM

|

12/18/2017 6:13 PM

TJMX947 wrote:

Stacker 97 - Local kid to Charlotte. Hate his choice in music and dance moves but he seems like a good dude and has a really positive image. He posted some of the videos of Cooper Webb riding a 125 over the summer.

Nick Bare - Bodybuilder/Crossfitter/Supplement company owner

RedBull - Anything they put out especially free ride mountain bike stuff. The MX Nation videos are pretty hard to beat.

Stacker 97 is stephen nymberg.

|

12/18/2017 11:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/18/2017 11:05 PM

Horgmo looks like a good kid goin pretty fast now!

new Highsided

&t=0s
|

12/18/2017 11:07 PM

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMgtH7W4aK4SrMOig68bWbw. Because I have fun with it, I don't take myself seriously, and try to learn things every time I ride.

|

12/18/2017 11:23 PM

MudPup545 wrote:

Mark Dice

Marc Dice is awesome!! That Gavin Mcgunnius ( spelling? ) is funny as hell too.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/18/2017 11:24 PM

My wife and I vlog. I got some episodes where I pick up my dr350 down in LA. My wife’s TTR, Monster Cup, Hangtown, etc...
La Vida Lopez

|

12/18/2017 11:48 PM

Thinking about it since Vurbmoto I don't really watch any moto channels anymore. I used to check Vurbmoto and MXPTV everyday for new content.

Lately I'm more into car stuff to watch. Check

">this guy out it if you want to see some behind the scenes Nurburgring stuff.
|