Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
Outdoors!
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Flashes of great speed, maybe a race win or overall win, but not more.
I might be wrong. Wouldn't surprise me if he comes close to winning the outdoor title but he has to work on his consistency for that. Maybe Aldon will be good for him
Cianciarulo
Forkner
Cooper
Lawrence
Covington
Ferrandis
Hampshire
Sexton
Smith
They all must survive SX first.
I’m sure there’s someone I’m forgetting.
MX only, based on what I saw at Red Bud and have seen at the MXoN the past few years, Covington has to be a top favorite for the MX Championship.
Pit Row
In a lot of ways, 250 Nationals is like EMX250, you are a good start away from a top 5 and a bad start away from a 20th, because there are no stand out riders just lots of guys of similar speed.
I predict nothing special in SX, but top 3 in Nationals for Covington,
Post a reply to: Covington 2019