Anderson`s Misfits Gear

Edited Date/Time 2/12/2014 8:43am
I was loving all the one off race gear for SD... Trick.

What was the reasoning behind the Misfits gear? Thought it was awesome, just curious as too why... Or was there even a reason behind it?

/Intrigued
|
2/9/2014 5:35pm
I will have a set on march first!! Misfits are one of my favorite bands and I will One ID my jersey with a number change to 138. Real misfit fans will know!

The only thing that would be better is if they came out with Social Distortion gear!

The Shop

rohleder644
2/9/2014 7:50pm
anybody know? I was curious as to the tie in as well
rolandk
2/9/2014 8:01pm
I was wondering about that too. AFAIK there is no real Misfits 'company' to sponsor a rider and all that's left of the original band is Jerry Only touring every once in a while.
Hut
2/9/2014 8:07pm
Hot Sauce had the Misfits gear also.

JW381
2/9/2014 10:34pm
I was curious too. He said it was a local race for ONE I'm assuming? Musta just felt like doing their own thing. Can't say I'm bothered by it at all, woulda been nice to see a little Military tribute somehow but oh well.

How about Factory Honda not really stepping up at all after that SICK '86 retro bike?
2/9/2014 10:54pm
rolandk wrote:
I was wondering about that too. AFAIK there is no real Misfits 'company' to sponsor a rider and all that's left of the original band is...
I was wondering about that too. AFAIK there is no real Misfits 'company' to sponsor a rider and all that's left of the original band is Jerry Only touring every once in a while.
Danzig tours still. The last time he came here, Doyle came out and they played Misfits songs. I thought about going to that show but I had a gut instinct not to, and it was right. All the reviews I hears said the show sucked and Glenn was being a dick. Shocker huh?
2/10/2014 12:27am
rolandk wrote:
I was wondering about that too. AFAIK there is no real Misfits 'company' to sponsor a rider and all that's left of the original band is...
Danzig tours still. The last time he came here, Doyle came out and they played Misfits songs. I thought about going to that show but I...
Danzig tours still. The last time he came here, Doyle came out and they played Misfits songs. I thought about going to that show but I had a gut instinct not to, and it was right. All the reviews I hears said the show sucked and Glenn was being a dick. Shocker huh?
http://oneindustries.com/zone/2014/02/one-misfits-limited-edition-racew…

You buy it directly from here buddy? And how limited are they I wonder, must get the cash to grab a pair. =D
blusmbl
2/10/2014 4:04am
Danzig tours still. The last time he came here, Doyle came out and they played Misfits songs. I thought about going to that show but I...
My buddy has seen Danzig several times, both times Doyle came out and played with them for several songs. 6 years ago he said it was one of the best shows he's ever attended. The one we saw last year wasn't anywhere near as good. Same report, Glenn was a dick, and this time around the misfits songs seemed off.

It was still better than the times I've seen the Jerry Only version live, though.
dean122
2/10/2014 1:54pm
As a die hard One Industries gear supporter, I was dumbfounded by the decision to release this gear set on Military appreciation night. Honestly its very niche gear that will probably end up on the discount rack in a couple months.
dedi684
2/10/2014 2:29pm
I applaud them for using whatever gear they fucking wanted.
MT MX
2/10/2014 2:33pm
dean122 wrote:
As a die hard One Industries gear supporter, I was dumbfounded by the decision to release this gear set on Military appreciation night. Honestly its very...
As a die hard One Industries gear supporter, I was dumbfounded by the decision to release this gear set on Military appreciation night. Honestly its very niche gear that will probably end up on the discount rack in a couple months.
x2
I thought it was kind of interesting while everyone else was wearing camo, they had the Misfits. To each his own (I guess).
ob
2/10/2014 3:29pm
I thought it was bad ass. Bringing back my eighties skater days.
Indy mxer
2/10/2014 4:41pm
dean122 wrote:
As a die hard One Industries gear supporter, I was dumbfounded by the decision to release this gear set on Military appreciation night. Honestly its very...
I agree. Not the best night to debut that gear.
BobPA
2/10/2014 5:47pm
I ain't no god damn son of a bitch
kstyle
2/10/2014 6:49pm
totally agree, wrong night to debut
B1LL31
2/11/2014 12:08pm
Mommy, Can I go out and kill tonight?
2/11/2014 1:01pm
someone at One likes punk rock. they had some punk theme gear a couple years ago. nice looking gear. I like the Misfits stuff too. I wonder if it pisses off glenn danzig. Im pretty sure he makes nothing off of the Misfits name anymore
peelout
2/11/2014 1:06pm
dedi684 wrote:
I applaud them for using whatever gear they fucking wanted.
yeah, i'm on this side of the fence.

the appreciation thing was cool too, but nothing wrong with not going with the theme.
Camp332
2/11/2014 1:13pm
One Industries is the best!
Hut
2/11/2014 8:20pm
How is wearing misfits gear worse than flying old glory on the back of a helmet. That breaks proper flag etiquette in more than one way.
Grizz
2/11/2014 9:09pm
"Freedom"
Slow450
2/11/2014 9:11pm
Yeah, wasn't offended by the Misfits gear. I thought the interviews where riders thanked troops were cool, most of the gear looked like 3rd world/insurgent knock offs. Not exactly online with today's US military. But nice thought.
2/12/2014 1:24am
rolandk wrote:
http://oneindustries.com/zone/2014/02/one-misfits-limited-edition-racew…

You buy it directly from here buddy? And how limited are they I wonder, must get the cash to grab a pair. =D
Anyone? No?

Post a reply to: Anderson`s Misfits Gear

The Latest