AC on pulp

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2018 4:12 PM

He seems like such a natural at broadcasting and media. He never spoke over, has great timing and just seemed to know what to do. He sounds like a smart guy too. I think he’ll have a future after bikes no matter what he decides.

We can only hope he’ll find Stew

Photo

|

5/9/2018 4:18 PM

Pulp is always funny but I was laughing so hard! AC is gold and its just a bonus to have randy in the background just throwing shade and dropping one liners

|

5/9/2018 4:23 PM

cheeseburger wrote:

Pulp is always funny but I was laughing so hard! AC is gold and its just a bonus to have randy in the background just throwing shade and dropping one liners

Yes Randy is gold! Always a favorite, he’s a good follow on Twitter too.

|

5/9/2018 4:26 PM

Gus wrote:

He seems like such a natural at broadcasting and media. He never spoke over, has great timing and just seemed to know what to do. He sounds like a smart guy too. I think he’ll have a future after bikes no matter what he decides.

Photo

Is that an original art piece? ?

|

5/9/2018 4:51 PM

He was less nervous talking to Osborne than I was listening.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

5/9/2018 4:53 PM

Nice cartoon!

|

5/9/2018 5:06 PM

cheeseburger wrote:

Is he the one producer/guy who always lost his shit about the dumbest things?

|

5/9/2018 5:53 PM

It was gold Monday night. Terrific show.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

5/9/2018 6:04 PM

Loved it. I’d say put this show on the list of best Pulp shows. Up there with GL on entertainment for sure and he was sober!

|

5/9/2018 6:17 PM

Gus wrote:

Photo

motokawi818 wrote:

Is that an original art piece? ?

Buddy I work with drew it for me. They kept talking about it and I just kept chuckling and envisioning this.

|

5/9/2018 6:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2018 6:22 PM

Listening right now and AC is the leading "personality" in the sport.

By that l mean he actually has one and it's refreshing.

|

5/9/2018 6:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2018 6:43 PM

He's not only well spoken, but AC is definitely wise beyond his years too. I hope we see Adam in the sport one way or another for many many years beyond just his racing career

Randy Richardson has become one of my favorite industry dudes.. Dude seems like a class act both professionally and personally, and witty as hell too. Hope Michelin is paying him what he's worth

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

5/9/2018 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2018 7:00 PM

Ever since the pulp show has Keifer now, its nothing more than the dmxs show. A lot of bad language and sexual innuendo i can do without. Cant listen around any kids or women. I used to listen every week but now its getting lame

|

5/9/2018 7:13 PM

I missed it but gonna listen for Sure AC is awsome imo he will be the new Windham
#fanfavorite

|

5/9/2018 8:04 PM

motoarmageddon wrote:

Ever since the pulp show has Keifer now, its nothing more than the dmxs show. A lot of bad language and sexual innuendo i can do without. Cant listen around any kids or women. I used to listen every week but now its getting lame

Man up man wink

|

5/9/2018 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2018 8:08 PM

motoarmageddon wrote:

You can always go watch golf or bowling, honestly it kinda comes with the sport. I’d say the majority of people who ride dirt bikes cuss like sailors, drink, bang hot chicks, you know, cool shit.

|

5/9/2018 8:17 PM

motoarmageddon wrote:

Easy solution.. don’t listen.

Boom, one less thing for you to complain about.

|

5/9/2018 8:20 PM

I agree he's great, he would be good to have doing the TV broadcast, but good luck getting Jeff Schmemig out of there.

|

5/9/2018 8:24 PM

68 wrote:

I agree he's great, he would be good to have doing the TV broadcast, but good luck getting Jeff Schmemig out of there.

I was thinking those guys better get what they’re gonna get cause in the next ten years (whenever it’ll be) AC will have that job.

|

5/9/2018 8:26 PM

motoarmageddon wrote:

+1
Talented broadcasters can make you laugh or think without using degenerate dialogue.

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

5/9/2018 9:07 PM

motoarmageddon wrote:

Do you listen to Black Flag around any kids or women?

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

5/9/2018 9:34 PM

After a while I thought he started to get annoying, he and Steve sounded like a couple of little boys having a sleepover. One of the better parts was when the owner of Guts racing had some mic time, brought some maturity to the show.

|

5/9/2018 10:10 PM

One of the best Pulps, ever!

|

5/9/2018 10:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2018 10:26 PM

he sure does incorporate alot of urban lingo into his lexicon. it comes off as incongruent because he doesn't have the accent to match and he's a clean cut kid. it's interesting, if nothing else.

on another note, the one-legged race jab was one of matthes' best jokes ever.

|

5/10/2018 3:21 AM

SrfNdirt wrote:

After a while I thought he started to get annoying, he and Steve sounded like a couple of little boys having a sleepover. One of the better parts was when the owner of Guts racing had some mic time, brought some maturity to the show.

Sounded like friends hanging out. Adam and randy are both quick witted. Was a good show.

|

5/10/2018 5:11 AM

Just finishing it now. Adam is great, he will be able to do any media job he wants after racing.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/10/2018 5:25 AM

Adam is awesome. Been a fan of his before he turned pro. He's always been himself which seems rare in this sport. I know most guys probably don't do speeches well so they're groomed by the team, but Potto and now Tomac sound like robots. I hope if/when AC goes to Kawi for 450's he doesnt start sounding like them.

I agree on the pulp show with the language and such. Even Adam was getting after Steve to be nicer. It doesn't bother me, but I do notice its changing over time.

|

5/10/2018 5:51 AM

motoarmageddon wrote:

hamncheeze wrote:

Do you listen to Black Flag around any kids or women?

Dude probably thinks Chad Reed came up with that butt patch on his own....

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/10/2018 6:09 AM

Great show !!! Love the drama around AC and Zacho but they all cool lol

|

5/10/2018 7:33 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

You can always go watch golf or bowling, honestly it kinda comes with the sport. I’d say the majority of people who ride dirt bikes cuss like sailors, drink, bang hot chicks, you know, cool shit.

Basically that is my life. Cool Shit. Everyday bro.

|