Dave Chappelle

kongols
Edited Date/Time 11/15/2022 1:47pm
This sure won`t go well here, but I`ll still share it.

|
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
6/12/2020 2:38pm
Nobody even wants to comment! Dry

I'm going to watch that when I get home. I like Chappelle and appreciate his opinion, even when I disagree, which is rarely.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
6/12/2020 3:09pm
Brilliant. The parts calling out Don Lemon & Candace Owens... so perfect.
71Fish
6/12/2020 9:35pm
Dude is brilliant.

The Shop

Crush
6/13/2020 5:47am
Love it.

Thing that's always been so incredible about him is his ability to command a room, hold a pause, make people wait to hear what he has to say. Talking about crack babies or pressing issues, he's always had it, even if his material has changed.
6/13/2020 11:40am
Refers to Laura Ingram as a “ WHITE BITCH”. Imagine Tim Allen referring to any black woman as that BLACK BITCH. The BLM would be calling for his head and to destroy his career. Bit of a double standard. He should tell the Daniel Shaver story but I’m betting he’s never heard about it. Hmmm.
Motoxdoc
6/13/2020 1:23pm
kongols wrote:

Chris Dorner was right... Chapelle is a genius. It’s sad that you don’t think this will go well here; that says a little bit about what you think about the people here. Unfortunately it’s hard not to agree with you.
zehn
6/13/2020 2:53pm
Bandito121 wrote:
Refers to Laura Ingram as a “ WHITE BITCH”. Imagine Tim Allen referring to any black woman as that BLACK BITCH. The BLM would be calling...
Refers to Laura Ingram as a “ WHITE BITCH”. Imagine Tim Allen referring to any black woman as that BLACK BITCH. The BLM would be calling for his head and to destroy his career. Bit of a double standard. He should tell the Daniel Shaver story but I’m betting he’s never heard about it. Hmmm.
Wow, you listened to the whole thing, absorbed the message, remembered these seemingly disparate acts? And all you can say is "yeah but what about..."

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing he was talking about yet you lack the self-awareness to realize that
Stephon
6/13/2020 8:46pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2020 10:11am
Bandito121 wrote:
Refers to Laura Ingram as a “ WHITE BITCH”. Imagine Tim Allen referring to any black woman as that BLACK BITCH. The BLM would be calling...
Are you referring this Laura Ingraham? The one who told Lebron James to "Shut up and dribble" in response to his opinions on the president/social justice issues, but when Drew Brees had his opinions on the flag/social justice issues her response was...

"He's allowed to have his view about what kneeling and the flag means to him. He's a person," Ingraham said, adding, "This is beyond football."

Perhaps SHE should "Shut up and be the best at something" too...
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
6/14/2020 10:05am
Bandito121 wrote:
Stephon wrote:
Are you referring this Laura Ingraham? The one who told Lebron James to "Shut up and dribble" in response to his opinions on the president/social justice...
Are you referring this Laura Ingraham? The one who told Lebron James to "Shut up and dribble" in response to his opinions on the president/social justice issues, but when Drew Brees had his opinions on the flag/social justice issues her response was...

"He's allowed to have his view about what kneeling and the flag means to him. He's a person," Ingraham said, adding, "This is beyond football."

How can a dumb cunt like that be on tv?
blusmbl
6/14/2020 6:46pm
There is a reason he received the Mark Twain award. Brilliant isn't even an adequate adjective to describe him.

Other fun fact, he is a motorcycle dude (street, not dirt). He randomly rides around the country and has a bunch of bikes from what I understand.
wolf918
6/14/2020 8:11pm
Bandito121 wrote:
Stephon wrote:
Are you referring this Laura Ingraham? The one who told Lebron James to "Shut up and dribble" in response to his opinions on the president/social justice...

The same Labron James that said america’s problems are white people!?
9bro9
6/16/2020 11:39pm
Chappelle is the GOAT
SrfNdirt
6/18/2020 6:02pm
Wonder what he thinks of this racist
6/18/2020 6:29pm
Bandito121 wrote:
Stephon wrote:

You must think everything is racism just like BLM. She didn’t tell Lebron to shut up and dribble because he’s black. She said it because his message isn’t the same as hers. Let Brees and Lebron switch their messages and she’d be telling Brees to shut up and pass the ball and be kissing Lebrons ass like no other. Don’t make everything racism.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
11/12/2022 10:26pm
I have no problem with propaganda. I have a problem with propaganda everywhere.
Spoonguy
11/13/2022 4:42am
Brilliant? Genius? A compelling social commentator perhaps, thought provoking, perhaps poignant viewpoints, but let's save brilliance and genius monikers for the genuine articles rather than comics. His lack of being able to communicate any thought without dropping fbombs, nbombs, or any other numerous terms that many would find offensive demonstrates how important he feels his own message actually is.
FastJoe
11/13/2022 7:53am
They are abysmal and haven’t been funny in half a decade at least. Horribly left leaning. Worse than MSNBC and CNN.

Having said that, Chappelle did a good job last night.
SEEMEFIRST
11/13/2022 8:20am
FastJoe wrote:
They are abysmal and haven’t been funny in half a decade at least. Horribly left leaning. Worse than MSNBC and CNN. Having said that, Chappelle did...
They are abysmal and haven’t been funny in half a decade at least. Horribly left leaning. Worse than MSNBC and CNN.

Having said that, Chappelle did a good job last night.
Closer to half a century.

I haven't sat through a show since the 80s.
Fantasy
4478th
11/13/2022 10:11am Edited Date/Time 11/13/2022 10:13am
Full 15 min Monologue

philG
11/15/2022 12:46pm
Those people that dont run everything seem a little mad about that, dont they.
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
11/15/2022 1:47pm
308 wrote:
Full 15 min Monologue [embed][/embed]
Full 15 min Monologue

Dave is such a legend. The funniest stuff I’ve seen on SNL has been poached from a show he walked away from years ago.
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
11/19/2022 9:52pm
Dave Chappelle is right. Beautiful Black people, their souls are not for sold.
Stephon
11/20/2022 4:07pm
Bandito121 wrote:
Stephon wrote:

Bandito121 wrote:
You must think everything is racism just like BLM. She didn’t tell Lebron to shut up and dribble because he’s black. She said it because his...
You must think everything is racism just like BLM. She didn’t tell Lebron to shut up and dribble because he’s black. She said it because his message isn’t the same as hers. Let Brees and Lebron switch their messages and she’d be telling Brees to shut up and pass the ball and be kissing Lebrons ass like no other. Don’t make everything racism.
Everything is not racism. I'm not BLM. I also don't speak for BLM.
Fantasy
4478th
10/23/2023 9:40am

LMFAO

Post a reply to: Dave Chappelle

The Latest