Title picks now?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2018 2:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 2:03 PM

So who are you guys picking now to win the 450 title?

Anderson? Kenny? Tomac? Or Seely? Musquin?

I'm still picking Kenny. But really it could go any direction.
I don't think Tomac is done either. If he repeats what he did last year, he will have the points lead with a few rounds to go...
Musquin I would consider done though, for this season.

What about the 250 class?
I say AC

|

1/25/2018 2:49 PM

I'd love to see Peick winning the title.
Roczen or Barcia will take it home though.

|

1/25/2018 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 3:06 PM

Roczen.

There is no way that Tomac survives the rest of the series without problems.

|

1/25/2018 2:53 PM

Im gonna go with tomac.

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/25/2018 2:53 PM

Bromac is my pick. He beat anderson by 80 points last season.

|

1/25/2018 3:02 PM

Seely.

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

1/25/2018 3:04 PM

For the time being, it's of course impossible to say. Middle of the season, we'll know more.

The only thing beyond reasonable doubt : Anderson is gonna crash imo (unfortunately). He override a bit i think.

|

1/25/2018 3:06 PM

yz133rider wrote:

Would have been less if he didnt make that bone head move in the tunnel.

|

1/25/2018 3:11 PM

I’m not on the Anderson band wagon. He will have a bad race judging by every single season he’s ever raced. Kenny seems to be much more calm this year and is playing is safe going for the title. MM is out of it I don’t see him coming back. Tomac will his wins but in the end it will be kenny.

|

1/25/2018 3:13 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

I’m not on the Anderson band wagon. He will have a bad race judging by every single season he’s ever raced. Kenny seems to be much more calm this year and is playing is safe going for the title. MM is out of it I don’t see him coming back. Tomac will his wins but in the end it will be kenny.

Agree.

|

1/25/2018 5:10 PM

WCRider wrote:

Agree.

Kenny has crashed out of title contention in a lot of Supercross seasons too.

Tomac and Musquin have a long, long road to the title. So it probably comes down to who has the cooler head: Anderson or Roczen? With Roczen down some points (and having been beaten by Anderson at all rounds thus far,) I'm giving the nod to the guy on the white bike.

Of course, I reserve my right to change my mind as soon as someone starts winning a lot! laughing

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

1/25/2018 5:15 PM

Love barcia or Seeley to win it...

But think it's andersons time to shine.....

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

1/25/2018 5:22 PM

Anderson or Barcia winning would be pretty awesome for either of those guys. I’d love to see a new title winner

|

1/25/2018 5:27 PM

Seely

|

1/25/2018 5:51 PM

Anderson

Mcelrath

|

1/25/2018 6:02 PM

WCRider wrote:

Agree.

Falcon wrote:

Kenny has crashed out of title contention in a lot of Supercross seasons too.

Tomac and Musquin have a long, long road to the title. So it probably comes down to who has the cooler head: Anderson or Roczen? With Roczen down some points (and having been beaten by Anderson at all rounds thus far,) I'm giving the nod to the guy on the white bike.

Of course, I reserve my right to change my mind as soon as someone starts winning a lot! laughing

Anderson will have his mistakes just going off all of his previous seasons. Yes Kenny has crashed out but he knows going all out won’t win him the title. He seems to be playing it safe

|

1/25/2018 6:29 PM

Tomac and AC for me

|

1/25/2018 6:34 PM

Anderson all the way. Riding fast and confident...

Kenny has crashed out of every 450 SX season to date, strange all you guys forget that.

ET is in a huge hole, and cannot keep his head on his shoulders.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/25/2018 7:05 PM

observeroffacts wrote:

Anderson or Barcia winning would be pretty awesome for either of those guys. I’d love to see a new title winner

Chances are pretty damn high that we are gonna see a new title winner whistling

|

1/25/2018 7:10 PM

BobKerr wrote:

Anderson

Mcelrath

Yup

|

1/25/2018 8:39 PM

Anderson or Marvin. Aldon says stamp it.

|

1/25/2018 9:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2018 9:08 PM

yz133rider wrote:

Anderson got suspended one round. Plus we're already 3 races into the series so you have to take that into account. It's not like he started round 1 down X amount of points.

I'm going with Anderson or Roczen.

Savatgy for the lites title.

|

1/25/2018 9:14 PM

BobPA wrote:

Kenny has crashed out of every 450 SX season to date, strange all you guys forget that.

He didn't crash out of 2014 or 2016 blink

|

1/25/2018 9:42 PM

BobPA wrote:

This. Anderson has his head on straight and he is fit and his pure speed is obvious. He is old school, just hammers it but is doing it in a more calculated controlled manner. And Mclraith in the 250's by a nose over Savtagy and it would be cool for either one of these guys.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

1/25/2018 9:54 PM

If Anderson leaves Phoenix with the red plate again, I'd say he'll be hard to beat. Whether you agree with his training or not, Aldon has worked with enough heavy hitters that he knows how to help a rider see the bigger picture, and manage consistent finishes.

|

1/25/2018 10:11 PM

BobPA wrote:

Agreed on all points

|

1/25/2018 10:13 PM

Still have Roczen, though Anderson is looking the goods so far. Would be cool to see either of those two guys take it out.

Peick is looking good for a top three season ending result which is dam cool.

|

1/25/2018 10:13 PM

Do you guys not realize anderson has been top 2 pretty much every race probably could have won last week without the shit start in main one...tomac is done if anderson keeps this up . roczen just got 9th. Hes got this as long as he doesnt crash out do you guys not think anderson took some notes from dungey hes gonna be consistent from here on out

|

1/25/2018 10:23 PM

Anderson for sure has to be the favourite.
Then kenny, tomac, musquin, all still in with a chance.

|

1/25/2018 10:32 PM

Anderson for the win. He's got the speed on Cole and a points buffer on the best of the injured rest. Sure he'll have a bad race but the others already have and we're just started. They aren't immune to more and they're racing wounded.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?