So who are you guys picking now to win the 450 title?
Anderson? Kenny? Tomac? Or Seely? Musquin?
I'm still picking Kenny. But really it could go any direction.
I don't think Tomac is done either. If he repeats what he did last year, he will have the points lead with a few rounds to go...
Musquin I would consider done though, for this season.
What about the 250 class?
I say AC
Anderson? Kenny? Tomac? Or Seely? Musquin?
I'm still picking Kenny. But really it could go any direction.
I don't think Tomac is done either. If he repeats what he did last year, he will have the points lead with a few rounds to go...
Musquin I would consider done though, for this season.
What about the 250 class?
I say AC
Roczen or Barcia will take it home though.
There is no way that Tomac survives the rest of the series without problems.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
The only thing beyond reasonable doubt : Anderson is gonna crash imo (unfortunately). He override a bit i think.
Tomac and Musquin have a long, long road to the title. So it probably comes down to who has the cooler head: Anderson or Roczen? With Roczen down some points (and having been beaten by Anderson at all rounds thus far,) I'm giving the nod to the guy on the white bike.
Of course, I reserve my right to change my mind as soon as someone starts winning a lot!
But think it's andersons time to shine.....
Mcelrath
Kenny has crashed out of every 450 SX season to date, strange all you guys forget that.
ET is in a huge hole, and cannot keep his head on his shoulders.
Pit Row
I'm going with Anderson or Roczen.
Savatgy for the lites title.
Peick is looking good for a top three season ending result which is dam cool.
Then kenny, tomac, musquin, all still in with a chance.
Post a reply to: Title picks now?