Style check

delonick347
Posts
375
Joined
12/22/2011
Location
Omaha, NE, USA
Edited Date/Time 5/10/2019 3:39pm
Everyone is their own worst critic and I normally cringe when see photos of myself from the weekend's races or practice days. On rare occasions, there are some that I am stoked on. Let's see your favorite pics that shows you at your best...







Thanksgiving post ^^


Halloween costume ride geared up as Luigi^^

Halloween costume ride geared up as Maverick from Top Gun
13
1
|
5/6/2019 9:23am Edited Date/Time 5/6/2019 10:15am
Looks good to me, seriously!! At the end of the day you're riding and having a good time, which is all that matters. I grew up in Neb. How's the moto scene? Spent a lot of nights racing at white sands under the lights.
3
TEL36
Posts
63
Joined
8/25/2011
Location
Edwardsville, IL, USA
5/6/2019 9:29am
You have good form, but i'm crackin over that second photo, electrical tape numbers, tearoff hangin off the goggles, chest protector strap undone lol
6
delonick347
Posts
375
Joined
12/22/2011
Location
Omaha, NE, USA
5/6/2019 9:30am
LumpDog841 wrote:
Looks good to me, seriously!! At the end of the day you're riding and having a good time, which is all that matters. I grew up...
Looks good to me, seriously!! At the end of the day you're riding and having a good time, which is all that matters. I grew up in Neb. How's the moto scene? Spent a lot of nights racing at white sands under the lights.
Fact. It is definitely all about having a good time! As I've gotten older, I've started saying that the actual racing of my dirt bike is just a small sliver the fun that I have on a race weekend. I've learned to enjoy all of it - the drive, the setting up of your pit areas (our is called Shantytown, with all of our motovans and EZ Ups daisy chained together), the comradery, battling with friends on the track and drinking beers with them afterwards.

Unfortunately, WSR has been closed for probably going on 6 years or so now. Definitely miss that place.
2
delonick347
Posts
375
Joined
12/22/2011
Location
Omaha, NE, USA
5/6/2019 9:37am
TEL36 wrote:
You have good form, but i'm crackin over that second photo, electrical tape numbers, tearoff hangin off the goggles, chest protector strap undone lol
Touche Wink I was having a hard time getting some graphics guys to get off their asses lol and just gave up until Nick over at Black Diamond MX stepped it up. As for the tear off, I remember that was a half assed pull over the finish line jump. Here's what she looks like now.
4

The Shop

newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
5/6/2019 11:04am
young son







oldest son







the old man






6
alphado
Posts
4146
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Erie, PA, USA
5/6/2019 11:07am
19
Jerkolantern
Posts
508
Joined
5/18/2016
Location
New Richland, MN, USA
5/6/2019 11:07am
I've got tons of pics like the first one. It's right before I high side....
1
Robgvx
Posts
4102
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
GB
5/6/2019 11:21am
???????
23
sumdood
Posts
9257
Joined
3/11/2013
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
Fantasy
5/6/2019 4:15pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2019 4:16pm
Pictures that make me look good ? Ooh that could be a tall or
der...lol

7
Shawn142
Posts
2602
Joined
10/27/2008
Location
Burleson, TX, USA
5/6/2019 5:08pm
I've only gotten fatter and slower since these were taken in the early 2010's.


10
JM485
Posts
5826
Joined
10/1/2013
Location
Davis, CA, USA
5/6/2019 5:33pm
People claim Yamahas don’t turn well, but somehow I’m able to get one with 12+ inch extensions bolted on it to turn just fine.Whistling



This is old, back when I still races my 500, but I like the body position because it’s pretty rare I ever actually look aggressive on the bike. I have more of a CP377 style of just kind of looking lazy.




And of course at this point, if you want to race hillclimbs and do well you better be able to ride moto half way decently as well.


8
motomike894
Posts
1576
Joined
9/6/2009
Location
Waterloo, IN, USA
5/6/2019 5:49pm
Here’s some older ones lol



13
TankSlapper
Posts
477
Joined
3/6/2007
Location
Van, down by the river, CA, USA
5/6/2019 6:23pm
I got nothing from this century Laughing

12
5/6/2019 8:22pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344889/s1200_A602DE69_37DC_4669_B693_6C999CCD5BF7.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344888/s1200_D0A01DB6_CA62_4792_A6F6_B91FAB6C619B.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344891/s1200_1C548395_84CC_4165_9579_C5CE1767C3E6.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344890/s1200_6EA32029_6772_409B_958A_7CDFA75D1A7B.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344895/s1200_DC0C5CFF_7E4D_4CB2_8422_39F6E1857D10.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344892/s1200_4C073827_3293_4578_93FD_C3FFCFFB1322.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344893/s1200_684EE178_134F_4AD0_A54C_DB4403E3E41E.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344894/s1200_D6675E98_54DE_4A6D_9DC4_64EEC3CFDC6F.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344896/s1200_A9914EF7_4A0D_4DB7_954E_6C6E8EF145AE.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344897/s1200_6DF8CAA5_5D62_402B_BACD_F722AA124C79.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344898/s1200_0541FF89_92DC_4A35_A69C_4D554C0DF0DE.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344902/s1200_8716370A_0BD8_480A_9015_AC1F9B434C78.jpg[/img]












Damn your form is consistent I respect that!
3
delonick347
Posts
375
Joined
12/22/2011
Location
Omaha, NE, USA
5/6/2019 8:58pm
Rickyisms wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344871/s1200_IMG_1637.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344873/s1200_IMG_1638.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344867/s1200_IMG_2736.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344868/s1200_IMG_4390.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344869/s1200_IMG_4733.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344870/s1200_IMG_5246.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344872/s1200_IMG_5380.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344877/s1200_IMG_5381.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344874/s1200_IMG_5382.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344875/s1200_IMG_5383.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344876/s1200_IMG_5384.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344880/s1200_IMG_5385.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344878/s1200_IMG_5393.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344879/s1200_IMG_5497.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344882/s1200_IMG_5500.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344881/s1200_IMG_5504.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344883/s1200_IMG_5714.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344884/s1200_IMG_5754.jpg[/img]


















Nice pics man!
1
MPJC
Posts
2083
Joined
5/18/2017
Location
CA
Fantasy
5/6/2019 9:07pm


Gotta wear that slimming black! Love the sand roost.
5
4csHATER
Posts
551
Joined
4/11/2017
Location
The sticks, KY, USA
5/6/2019 9:40pm



6
4csHATER
Posts
551
Joined
4/11/2017
Location
The sticks, KY, USA
5/6/2019 9:49pm



4
4csHATER
Posts
551
Joined
4/11/2017
Location
The sticks, KY, USA
5/6/2019 9:57pm




4
swtwtwtw
Posts
1287
Joined
4/16/2008
Location
Apple Valley, CA, USA
5/6/2019 10:24pm




3
delonick347
Posts
375
Joined
12/22/2011
Location
Omaha, NE, USA
5/7/2019 5:54am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344939/s1200_3E8D3716_EFEE_4651_B29C_7089CD540E79.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344942/s1200_B324902C_3EF7_426D_86AB_9196F2811E59.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344938/s1200_A32C46A7_48FC_43ED_A387_5DC150344662.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344937/s1200_769933B5_C118_4223_A401_AA6481E3172D.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344943/s1200_CC8A15B6_E10D_4A15_9BDB_E56764D67851.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344941/s1200_E5270285_05C4_44EF_B6B4_7707609705AF.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344940/s1200_11E1D417_1A28_4CB9_B4C1_D1F89D107AEC.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344944/s1200_43AD7F3A_03BC_486E_83A5_A8B2513C3E3D.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344945/s1200_044E3E74_03CA_47E6_A7D3_13031387B33B.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344948/s1200_67F8F6DE_6393_4CE2_952E_C2EFBF55A73A.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344947/s1200_A4E6A362_7BA5_42FC_8A6D_FB18474DDED1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344946/s1200_0A0933B3_134F_4C03_8B0A_EEA6B7F8726D.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344950/s1200_8C459A26_9590_42E5_A6C2_14311B9AC53D.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344949/s1200_E3879126_DB4A_49EC_8DA0_D383BE057438.jpg[/img]














where is photo 9, 10, and 11? looks beautiful out there.
Raoul Duke
Posts
140
Joined
5/7/2017
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
5/7/2019 6:32am
off road style?



Oof



4
delonick347
Posts
375
Joined
12/22/2011
Location
Omaha, NE, USA
5/7/2019 6:37am
Raoul Duke wrote:
off road style? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/07/345053/s1200_D034DB1D_69ED_47F3_8503_153EED588F8E.jpg[/img] Oof [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/07/345052/s1200_4A460341_A0CD_4710_A85E_FB6A9E06F918.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/07/345051/s1200_85ECCB7A_02AE_4F32_994D_D6A23B91BBAC.jpg[/img]
off road style?



Oof



25 years racing dirt bikes and have never done an off road race. My horizons are expanding though and I think it's going to happen sooner than later.
1
5/7/2019 6:46am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344939/s1200_3E8D3716_EFEE_4651_B29C_7089CD540E79.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344942/s1200_B324902C_3EF7_426D_86AB_9196F2811E59.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344938/s1200_A32C46A7_48FC_43ED_A387_5DC150344662.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344937/s1200_769933B5_C118_4223_A401_AA6481E3172D.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344943/s1200_CC8A15B6_E10D_4A15_9BDB_E56764D67851.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344941/s1200_E5270285_05C4_44EF_B6B4_7707609705AF.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344940/s1200_11E1D417_1A28_4CB9_B4C1_D1F89D107AEC.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344944/s1200_43AD7F3A_03BC_486E_83A5_A8B2513C3E3D.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344945/s1200_044E3E74_03CA_47E6_A7D3_13031387B33B.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344948/s1200_67F8F6DE_6393_4CE2_952E_C2EFBF55A73A.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344947/s1200_A4E6A362_7BA5_42FC_8A6D_FB18474DDED1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344946/s1200_0A0933B3_134F_4C03_8B0A_EEA6B7F8726D.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344950/s1200_8C459A26_9590_42E5_A6C2_14311B9AC53D.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/06/344949/s1200_E3879126_DB4A_49EC_8DA0_D383BE057438.jpg[/img]














where is photo 9, 10, and 11? looks beautiful out there.
It’s actually right above my house lol. It’s pretty sweet!
1
5/7/2019 6:47am
Raoul Duke wrote:
off road style? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/07/345053/s1200_D034DB1D_69ED_47F3_8503_153EED588F8E.jpg[/img] Oof [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/07/345052/s1200_4A460341_A0CD_4710_A85E_FB6A9E06F918.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/07/345051/s1200_85ECCB7A_02AE_4F32_994D_D6A23B91BBAC.jpg[/img]
off road style?



Oof



25 years racing dirt bikes and have never done an off road race. My horizons are expanding though and I think it's going to happen sooner...
25 years racing dirt bikes and have never done an off road race. My horizons are expanding though and I think it's going to happen sooner than later.
Idk how off road is where you are, but I finally raced my first off road race in 2016 and it was so fun! Laid back and everyone was there for a good time.
3
scrallex
Posts
166
Joined
12/18/2018
Location
Austin, TX, USA
5/7/2019 6:56am
I need to get some damn gear. RIP Alias

Some E-Bike style for you to check. RIP Alta

8

Post a reply to: Style check

The Latest