St Louis Bench Racing - Night Show

Lonestar_399
Posts
600
Joined
2/15/2009
Location
Dallas, TX, USA
4/1/2017 6:37pm
I think the track is well designed tonight.
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
4/1/2017 6:37pm
Bogle had his fastest lap on the last, that's a good sign even with just a 5 minute heat.
jimmie
Posts
2263
Joined
8/21/2008
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
4/1/2017 6:37pm
Sully wrote:
"Special" cookies, Jeff? Ha!
I consumed a "special" cookie recently and I don't think I was able to ride a two wheeled vehicle properly at that time.
Good luck with that scenario.
ed921reyes
Posts
288
Joined
11/2/2016
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
4/1/2017 6:38pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2017 6:38pm
picks for tonight?

The Shop

4/1/2017 6:40pm
brimx153 wrote:
Grant looks really good tonight ,he has had a good year imo
Definitely been pretty solid this year with some flashes of good speed, Wilson too.
GD2
Posts
16185
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
4/1/2017 6:41pm
Bogle's ANSR gear has been pretty sweet looking lately.
Mini Elsinore
Posts
1967
Joined
8/17/2006
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
4/1/2017 6:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/16/2017 4:57am
visser62 wrote:
Never heard of victim blaming? Logic works on multiple levels, fellas.
ed921reyes wrote:
he left the door open on a dirty rider? which then relates to being raped and it be the victims falt?
hillbilly wrote:
I think we're parked maaann.
.
fullysicmate
Posts
1646
Joined
1/4/2013
Location
Queensland, AU
4/1/2017 6:44pm
JJO741 wrote:
This place sure wants to see Dungey fail. Guy gets roasted for being boring then actually speaks his mind and now he is a pussy. Never...
This place sure wants to see Dungey fail. Guy gets roasted for being boring then actually speaks his mind and now he is a pussy. Never change Vital
Agree completely. F'ing Vtards are beyond belief.
Do you think everyone on vital is the same person? Some people my complain that dungey doesn't speak his mind, others my complain when he does speak his mind and others like yourself complain when anyone complains about anything. Who is the "vitard"?
jimmie
Posts
2263
Joined
8/21/2008
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
4/1/2017 6:45pm
.
Are you watching a Cheech and Chong flick or something?
sleeve1
Posts
698
Joined
11/24/2013
Location
Meadville, PA, USA
Fantasy
4/1/2017 6:48pm
WOW! hope that rider is alright....
rancor19
Posts
570
Joined
10/15/2016
Location
Springfield, OR, USA
4/1/2017 6:48pm
That didn't look good....
4/1/2017 6:48pm
That was wild. Hope they are all okay. A replay of that would be interesting.
GD2
Posts
16185
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
4/1/2017 6:49pm
"Gilmore looked knocked out when he hit, bike flew 20 feet more." - TWMX
Glen
Posts
274
Joined
11/26/2010
Location
Rockaway, NJ, USA
4/1/2017 6:50pm
That special on Friese didn't really show anything insightful, I don't think
Lonestar_399
Posts
600
Joined
2/15/2009
Location
Dallas, TX, USA
4/1/2017 6:50pm
brimx153 wrote:
Grant looks really good tonight ,he has had a good year imo
Agree. Grant has rode well this year. Had him kind of written off.
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
4/1/2017 6:53pm
It's so nice to have Jenny back Kissing
gt80rider
Posts
7362
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
4/1/2017 6:54pm
Live at the dome... Seen no movement after several minutes on CG after the lcq crash
Pembroke36
Posts
861
Joined
6/22/2014
Location
Brick, NJ, USA
4/1/2017 6:54pm
Taking Gilmore out on a backboard.
Sully
Posts
9587
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
4/1/2017 6:55pm
agn5009 wrote:
It's so nice to have Jenny back Kissing
Yes it is. I don't know why, but I'm not much of a fan of the girl who fills in for her.
Pembroke36
Posts
861
Joined
6/22/2014
Location
Brick, NJ, USA
4/1/2017 6:55pm
ANd then I just another tweet that he is finally up, so who knows
gt80rider
Posts
7362
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
4/1/2017 6:55pm
Wheeewwww. CG just gave the thumbs up to crowd
4/1/2017 6:55pm
gt80rider wrote:
Live at the dome... Seen no movement after several minutes on CG after the lcq crash
I'm at the races. He moved both legs in his own before they put him on the board.
4/1/2017 6:57pm
Hope all is well with Gilmore, first turns are so chaotic sometimes
gt80rider
Posts
7362
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
4/1/2017 6:58pm
gt80rider wrote:
Live at the dome... Seen no movement after several minutes on CG after the lcq crash
TbonesPop wrote:
I'm at the races. He moved both legs in his own before they put him on the board.
From my angle could not see that
ruskymx
Posts
698
Joined
6/22/2014
Location
Orwigsburg, PA, USA
4/1/2017 6:59pm
Ronnie Stewat BamBam'd Tedder
Sully
Posts
9587
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
4/1/2017 7:00pm
ruskymx wrote:
Ronnie Stewat BamBam'd Tedder
That was about as blatant as they come.
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
4/1/2017 7:01pm
agn5009 wrote:
It's so nice to have Jenny back Kissing
Sully wrote:
Yes it is. I don't know why, but I'm not much of a fan of the girl who fills in for her.
I didn't think the girl filling in did a bad job, I just really, really like Jenny
4/1/2017 7:02pm
Good for White, allways fun to see guys make it into the main for the 1st time Cool
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
4/1/2017 7:02pm
ruskymx wrote:
Ronnie Stewat BamBam'd Tedder
Sully wrote:
That was about as blatant as they come.
LCQ though, it's to be expected.
4/1/2017 7:02pm
I would have liked to have seen Wilson ride a little.

Post a reply to: St Louis Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest