So I contacted Feld

Knobbyjake
Edited Date/Time 11/17/2020 7:00pm
about the quality of the Supercross broadcast. Who knows maybe if enough of us voice our concerns there instead of just here we can accomplish something. Here's the link I used for said contact.
https://www.feldentertainment.com/customer-service/
Once at the form I chose the product (Supercross), venue , I put "all", then checked "Performer/performance issues
and also checked "suggestions for improvement "
Then there's a box for your comments. I left a polite missive about my issues with Ralph Shaheen and the broadcast. I suggested a few other broadcasters who might be a better fit and told them to do a Ralph search of this forum to read more thoughts about him. Now's our chance to better the broadcast we have to endure every week. I told them it's the perfect time to start fresh next season. Don't know if it will work but if enough of us let them know it might.

|
centralcalmx
Fantasy
98th
6/27/2020 6:47pm
Knobbyjake wrote:
about the quality of the Supercross broadcast. Who knows maybe if enough of us voice our concerns there instead of just here we can accomplish something...
about the quality of the Supercross broadcast. Who knows maybe if enough of us voice our concerns there instead of just here we can accomplish something. Here's the link I used for said contact.
Once at the form I chose the product (Supercross), venue , I put "all", then checked "Performer/performance issues
Then there's a box for your comments. I left a polite missive about my issues with Ralph Shaheen and the broadcast. I suggested a few other broadcasters who might be a better fit and told them to do a Ralph search of this forum to read more thoughts about him. Now's our chance to better the broadcast we have to endure every week. I told them it's the perfect time to start fresh next season. Don't know if it will work but if enough of us let them know it might.

You lost me at starting with “So”
You are not enduring anything and I bet they are thankful you “told” them what to do.

Brad460
Fantasy
780th
6/27/2020 6:55pm
You must have a boring life...
RACERX69
6/27/2020 7:01pm
Knobbyjake wrote:
about the quality of the Supercross broadcast. Who knows maybe if enough of us voice our concerns there instead of just here we can accomplish something...

For fuggs sake, get a life ya fukk stick. So tired of these threads baggin on Ralph. He's not that bad.

The Shop

tobz
6/27/2020 7:02pm
Brad460 wrote:
You must have a boring life...
Eh, he’s consuming a product that feld are providing, they give the opportunity to provide feedback on their website. I’m sure that if my service that I provide at work is sub standard I would want people to tell me. Seems pretty civil to me.
Knobbyjake
6/27/2020 7:03pm
Knobbyjake wrote:

You lost me at starting with “So”
You are not enduring anything and I bet they are thankful you “told” them what to do.

I didn't "tell" them anything. If you have reading comprehension you'll see that I said I made polite suggestions. If your happy with the broadcast sit quietly and enjoy it. If not step up and try to make it better.
Knobbyjake
6/27/2020 7:08pm
RACERX69 wrote:
For fuggs sake, get a life ya fukk stick. So tired of these threads baggin on Ralph. He's not that bad.
I can call names like an adolescent too smegma licker. Now that that's out of the way you should get a different life and take up spelling. If you're satisfied with the current situation great. There's a bunch of us here that would like an improvement.
agn5009
6/27/2020 7:17pm
I dont understand why he gets so much heat. I think he does a fine job and he seems like a heck of a nice guy. Sure, he makes mistakes but who cares? Is it really that big of a deal?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
6/27/2020 7:18pm
RACERX69 wrote:
Knobbyjake wrote:
I can call names like an adolescent too smegma licker. Now that that's out of the way you should get a different life and take up...
I can call names like an adolescent too smegma licker. Now that that's out of the way you should get a different life and take up spelling. If you're satisfied with the current situation great. There's a bunch of us here that would like an improvement.
From your previous post:

If your happy with the broadcast sit quietly and enjoy it.

* you're
tobz
6/27/2020 7:21pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
I’m happy with anything moto!
It could be better tho right? Or do you enjoy Ralph screaming at your face “RICKY THIS GUY WAS LURING A CROCODILE AROUND A POOL WITH. A. STICK RICKY” Followed by 10 seconds of silence because Ricky rightfully so doesn’t know what the fuck to say to that sort of dribble while there’s racing happening on the screen. And those Ralphism’s happen multiple times a race

Time for a change.
Excaliburbmx
6/27/2020 8:01pm
Bitching about the broadcast week in and week out gets old.

Maybe moto isn’t for you?

Tv has a volume knob turn it down and music up if it’s that bad to you.
brocster
6/27/2020 8:20pm
Bitching about the broadcast week in and week out gets old. Maybe moto isn’t for you? Tv has a volume knob turn it down and music...

Is there anything wrong with him using a tool that was provided by FELD? Obviously they (FELD) have interest and are looking for comments for possible improvements or not. No harm no foul there

Dude shares here and gets stoned by same bunch that bitches about Ralph week in and week out...weird

Is that your motto? Get bad services somewhere, it isn’t for you. Do something else. I have a hard time believing that you have never been back to a place with mediocre service or never mentioned mediocre service to the manager...
Excaliburbmx
6/27/2020 8:23pm
Bitching about the broadcast week in and week out gets old. Maybe moto isn’t for you? Tv has a volume knob turn it down and music...

brocster wrote:
Is there anything wrong with him using a tool that was provided by FELD? Obviously they (FELD) have interest and are looking for comments for possible...
Is there anything wrong with him using a tool that was provided by FELD? Obviously they (FELD) have interest and are looking for comments for possible improvements or not. No harm no foul there

Dude shares here and gets stoned by same bunch that bitches about Ralph week in and week out...weird

Is that your motto? Get bad services somewhere, it isn’t for you. Do something else. I have a hard time believing that you have never been back to a place with mediocre service or never mentioned mediocre service to the manager...
We are lucky we are getting the broadcast we get.

I don’t see the issue really. I am stoked on the action and racing
500guy
6/27/2020 8:27pm
I like Ralph, if I had any problem with the broadcast is the producer switching from good racing to cover something like a replay of the start.
APLMAN99
6/27/2020 8:29pm
Live SX would be one of the most difficult things to try to announce that I can imagine. The action can occur anywhere on the floor, the production team can cut to a shot on the opposite side of the stadium of where you’ve been focusing at the drop of a hat.

I think that some people simply can’t appreciate the complexity of the production combined with the goal of the broadcasting company to try to make it to understand and more interesting for the newer viewer.

I don’t think Ralph is perfect, but after a few years every announcer in that seat is going to start sounding repetitive and is going to be repeating mistakes.
brocster
6/27/2020 8:30pm
Agree but doesn’t mean the dude can’t share his opinion here or there

Sounds like the consensus on Ralph here was not actually the consensus when someone took real action over just “tough talk”

Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
6/27/2020 8:35pm
I’ve learned to tune it out. No complaints here. Could it be better? Sure. Could it be worse? Absolutely, who remembers the 80’s & 90’s tv package? We’re livin on easy street nowadays with all the live broadcasts and access we have. Sometimes it’s better to be stoked with what ya got than to try and change it to how YOU think it should be.
SEE ARE125
6/27/2020 8:36pm
500guy wrote:
I like Ralph, if I had any problem with the broadcast is the producer switching from good racing to cover something like a replay of the...
I like Ralph, if I had any problem with the broadcast is the producer switching from good racing to cover something like a replay of the start.
This. A battle for the lead on screen and you can see the pass coming, then right before they enter the corner it cuts to “and here’s what happened to Bowers earlier in practice” then after that they go back to the racing and half a lap later finally acknowledge there’s a new leader.
omalley
6/27/2020 8:44pm
And to think I used to be happy catching a 2-minute spot about SX a week later on Speedworld...

Some people need to appreciate how good we have it.
mikec265
6/27/2020 9:15pm
Knobbyjake wrote:

Go away
chump6784
6/27/2020 9:39pm
Week after week there are numerous complaints about Ralph on here, someone actually let's Feld know about it and people shoot him down... Makes sense

Also, fuck the casual fan. I rarely watch F1. I tuned in and heard them talking about kers and drs, I had no idea what they were talking about so I googled it. You don't hear the announces on F1 explaining kers and drs every race so why should supercross be dumbed down. No other sport I watch has the commentators dumb it down so much
BobbyM
6/27/2020 9:53pm
Feld just pulled off the impossible, like a hodaka super rat holeshot'n the 500 class and this is what you write to them?

You need to take a deep dark look inside who you are, the sooner the better.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/27/2020 10:17pm
omalley wrote:
And to think I used to be happy catching a 2-minute spot about SX a week later on Speedworld... Some people need to appreciate how good...
And to think I used to be happy catching a 2-minute spot about SX a week later on Speedworld...

Some people need to appreciate how good we have it.
Exactly,I use to spend money calling the Motoline on Saturday nights to see who won. Cool
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
6/27/2020 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2020 10:30pm
You didnt need to email your irrelevant points to feld - the entire industry reads this - including the higher ups at feld (Hi DP - suck my balls gurgle-gurgle).

Ralph is fine, he is a bloody national treasure.
Chance1216
6/27/2020 10:22pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2020 10:28pm
Knobbyjake wrote:

I suppose you can do a better job of on the fly commentary? Considering what a shit year 2020 has been, be thankful there’s even racing to watch.
BToz
6/27/2020 10:36pm
Remember in the beginning of the year and they had some other guy with an accent? I couldn’t stand that guy! Ralph doesn’t bother me; he gets things wrong a lot but he’s like elevator music. I’m completely comfortable with him commentating, I tune him out most of the time and only hear Ricky.

Post a reply to: So I contacted Feld

The Latest