Roczen surgery #3 (VERY GRAPHIC, be warned...)

Justin345
Posts
643
Joined
6/26/2014
Location
Southern MD, MD, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2017 8:45am
Yikes!

|
ga_pike
Posts
2650
Joined
7/14/2011
Location
Valdosta, GA, USA
1/27/2017 8:35am
Holy crap!
Olson
Posts
4605
Joined
4/14/2012
Location
SE
1/27/2017 8:36am
That's some of the nastiest shit I've seen since I discovered the internet in 3rd grade.
hvaughn88
Posts
8361
Joined
6/19/2013
Location
Conway, AR, USA
1/27/2017 8:37am
Mother of God
Camp332
Posts
8761
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
1/27/2017 8:37am
For fukks sake!

The Shop

bonseff
Posts
2127
Joined
3/29/2011
Location
Frisco, TX, USA
1/27/2017 8:39am
Stuntman949
Posts
2857
Joined
11/10/2015
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
1/27/2017 8:40am
Thats freaking terrible but at the same time fascinating. Puts things in perspective.
burnside
Posts
4096
Joined
6/17/2009
Location
London, USA
1/27/2017 8:40am
Man, looks like serious, complicated shit.
Heal fast champ!
kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
1/27/2017 8:40am
Holy......
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
1/27/2017 8:41am
Olson wrote:
That's some of the nastiest shit I've seen since I discovered the internet in 3rd grade.
Lucky it was "only" Ted Nugent and some of Dad's Playboy's laying around for me in the 3rd grade. Articles were good though.

Damn, forearm strong redefined!

slipdog
Posts
10054
Joined
7/25/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
1/27/2017 8:41am
I suddenly have the urge for a medium rare steak with mac-n-cheese...
twotwosix
Posts
2239
Joined
9/29/2016
Location
USA
1/27/2017 8:42am
Nasty.
newmann
Posts
24437
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
1/27/2017 8:43am
That's gonna leave a mark. Good luck KRoc, hope all goes well for a speedy recovery.
dean122
Posts
1126
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Upland, CA, USA
1/27/2017 8:43am
Were the incisions made that big to clean out dirt or relieve pressure or a little of both?

Hope the best for KRoc, shit looks gnarly.
ML512
Posts
17078
Joined
12/28/2008
Location
Wildomar, CA, USA
Fantasy
1/27/2017 8:45am
I had to edit your title for a warning...
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
1/27/2017 8:45am
Wow, that hurts just to look at.
Torco1
Posts
6585
Joined
4/27/2007
Location
Corona, CA, USA
1/27/2017 8:45am
I really hope he's able to get back to somewhat normal after all of this.
Crush
Posts
21153
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
1/27/2017 8:46am
Fucking GNARLY!

Wonder if he is ever gonna have arm pump issues after all this surgeries.
RbR
Posts
1086
Joined
12/9/2011
Location
Saint Paul, MN, USA
1/27/2017 8:47am
Yikes!
speed_racer
Posts
354
Joined
7/29/2016
Location
Aiea, HI, USA
1/27/2017 8:47am
When dude hit the ground I thought to myself 2 days until he is comfortable again, not 2 weeks!
What can you say about those pictures? Do not show them to the wife if you still want to ride!

Heal up good Mr. Roczen, you're 22, we will wait for you.

burnside
Posts
4096
Joined
6/17/2009
Location
London, USA
1/27/2017 8:52am
I hope the prognosis for this is good, or good as can be.
Really hope we're not looking at a career ender.
Just looks so fucking gnarly!
1/27/2017 8:54am
Wow this can be career ending (i hope it's not of course) imagine all the scar tissue thats going to restrict his possibility's ( armpump just got real )
Detroit Dick
Posts
562
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
1/27/2017 8:56am
Hell of a way to make a living....
jj welks
Posts
712
Joined
5/14/2015
Location
USA
1/27/2017 8:59am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2017 8:59am
Holy shit Kroc can't say I've ever seen an arm it open quiet like that. What a beast scar the dudes gonna have.
disbanded
Posts
6996
Joined
8/26/2007
Location
Evergreen, CO, USA
1/27/2017 8:59am
I can't think straight right now
1/27/2017 9:00am
Better make another thread and not add to the already existing admin thread, which is updated almost daily on his condition. Some of you amaze me..
clmartin22
Posts
131
Joined
9/10/2010
Location
Fulton, MS, USA
1/27/2017 9:02am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2017 11:42am
not good
captmoto
Posts
5916
Joined
4/22/2009
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
1/27/2017 9:02am
Olson wrote:
That's some of the nastiest shit I've seen since I discovered the internet in 3rd grade.
Two girls, one cup will put KR right out of your mind.
kaptkaos
Posts
1087
Joined
11/17/2015
Location
Miami, FL, USA
1/27/2017 9:02am
Well, we know he wasnt bionic before the surgery....

Get well KRoc. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
TXDirt
Posts
7789
Joined
7/29/2015
Location
Plano, TX, USA
1/27/2017 9:02am
I think folks can stop asking/wondering if he will be ready for outdoors this year.

Heal up bud! You will be back!
1/27/2017 9:05am
Nasty, wrist injuries not to be taken lightly as RJ will attest. Hopefully he makes a full recovery with full movement

Post a reply to: Roczen surgery #3 (VERY GRAPHIC, be warned...)

The Latest