Ride365/Stewart Racing

2/25/2017 5:39am
Maybe I'm just getting excited about JS7 returning to race (if that does happen) but I've been wondering if he's gonna team up with Malcolm and go out of the same rig. It would make sense. Now that BQ365 posted this picture. Like I said I could be just overthinking it but it would be cool to see. And another thing...is Top Jimmy gonna be riding with them? I know last week at Minnesota he was pitted right next to them. It would make sense to have Albertson join (if the funds were there). Suzuki. Seven. FMF. Already the same sponsors that Malcolm have and I just that it was a little bit of a coincidence that Jimmy is taking these two weeks off. Wonder if he is gonna train with James and they both come back for Daytona? Something to think about

|
stangkag
2/25/2017 5:50am
Seeing stew actually riding again would be a treat in itself. Add a two stroke to the mix and this place would melt down
2/25/2017 5:51am
Obviously I don't think we would ever see him on a two stroke in a race but just to see him ride again is what we all want
2/25/2017 6:27am
IF we see Stew, it will be indeed be on a Honda. However, according to JT$, sources close to the situation are saying Stew is still not in race shape. .....which is incredibly disappointing to hear. The same legend that pulled off the track last year due to blisters on his hands, is still not in shape. Unfuckingbelievable.

I guess sometimes an old dog just wants to lay on the porch and get fed...

The Shop

2/25/2017 6:36am
IF we see Stew, it will be indeed be on a Honda. However, according to JT$, sources close to the situation are saying Stew is still...
IF we see Stew, it will be indeed be on a Honda. However, according to JT$, sources close to the situation are saying Stew is still not in race shape. .....which is incredibly disappointing to hear. The same legend that pulled off the track last year due to blisters on his hands, is still not in shape. Unfuckingbelievable.

That right there is a deep topic. JS7's race shape. He will never be where he was just a couple years ago, let alone a few years ago when he was winning. But is that where he needs to be to have mental confidence? Is that where he needs to be to keep it on two wheels and finish a race with the pace he is bound to lay down? Smart thing would be to hang them up. JS7 does not want to finish just inside the top ten because that's where he is physically or that's where he is in order to not wad up every other week trying to push too hard.
imoto34
Fantasy
3151st
2/25/2017 6:43am
IF we see Stew, it will be indeed be on a Honda. However, according to JT$, sources close to the situation are saying Stew is still...

8686 wrote:
That right there is a deep topic. JS7's race shape. He will never be where he was just a couple years ago, let alone a few...
That right there is a deep topic. JS7's race shape. He will never be where he was just a couple years ago, let alone a few years ago when he was winning. But is that where he needs to be to have mental confidence? Is that where he needs to be to keep it on two wheels and finish a race with the pace he is bound to lay down? Smart thing would be to hang them up. JS7 does not want to finish just inside the top ten because that's where he is physically or that's where he is in order to not wad up every other week trying to push too hard.
Has James said to you that he will not come back to racing until he can win? Sick
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
2/25/2017 7:41am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2017 8:05am
Pretty good marketing tactic to get eyeballs on the 365 team.

2 stroke= check

Stewart name=check

Social media teaser, without really saying anything to leave them guessing= check
2/25/2017 7:52am
imoto34 wrote:
Has James said to you that he will not come back to racing until he can win? Sick
Please, do you honestly think he's gonna ride around in 8th place just so can finish races? Stop kidding yourself. This is James Stewart we're talking about here.
davistld01
2/25/2017 7:57am
imoto34 wrote:
8686 wrote:
Please, do you honestly think he's gonna ride around in 8th place just so can finish races? Stop kidding yourself. This is James Stewart we're talking...
Please, do you honestly think he's gonna ride around in 8th place just so can finish races? Stop kidding yourself. This is James Stewart we're talking about here.
I tend to agree with that.
pmshortt2
2/25/2017 8:00am
He definitely won't be on a Suzuki 2 stroke. Has to be manufactured within 5 years....that's what the rules say. Last year an RM250 was made was like 10 years ago
2/25/2017 8:03am
pmshortt2 wrote:
He definitely won't be on a Suzuki 2 stroke. Has to be manufactured within 5 years....that's what the rules say. Last year an RM250 was made...
He definitely won't be on a Suzuki 2 stroke. Has to be manufactured within 5 years....that's what the rules say. Last year an RM250 was made was like 10 years ago
Obviously. I think some people are missing what I'm trying to say in my first post
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
2/25/2017 8:53am
Word on the street is JS7 has a race ready Honda currently collecting dust.
Cokeham23
2/25/2017 9:37am
^^This reminds me of when Reed rode that YZ in opening ceremonies at Atlanta, and the shit storm that happened afterwards... I wonder if this bike will end up on eBay tomorrow?? Grinning
2/25/2017 9:55am
Cokeham23 wrote:
^^This reminds me of when Reed rode that YZ in opening ceremonies at Atlanta, and the shit storm that happened afterwards... I wonder if this bike...
^^This reminds me of when Reed rode that YZ in opening ceremonies at Atlanta, and the shit storm that happened afterwards... I wonder if this bike will end up on eBay tomorrow?? Grinning
It is Atlanta weekend so who knows lol. Maybe that last week practice session with Reed influenced this. Pretty sure it's Brett Cues bike with a black Mookie plastic and graphics on it
put_chug
2/25/2017 9:59am
It is Atlanta that we are talking about. that is just a decoy bike for thieves. The team would rather it get stolen than the actual race bike.
mx836
2/25/2017 10:10am
It is Atlanta weekend so who knows lol. Maybe that last week practice session with Reed influenced this. Pretty sure it's Brett Cues bike with a...
It is Atlanta weekend so who knows lol. Maybe that last week practice session with Reed influenced this. Pretty sure it's Brett Cues bike with a black Mookie plastic and graphics on it
Brett Cue has a Service RM250 conversion? That's not a Honda.
2/25/2017 10:38am
Sure looks like a Honda in the picture judging from the frame. I thought it was a black RM at first. I'd like to see more pictures of that beauty
Johnny Ringo
2/25/2017 11:33am
Sure looks like a Honda in the picture judging from the frame. I thought it was a black RM at first. I'd like to see more...
Sure looks like a Honda in the picture judging from the frame. I thought it was a black RM at first. I'd like to see more pictures of that beauty
Honda frame. Suzuki everything else.
731chopper
Fantasy
390th
2/25/2017 11:56am
At this point I'm just hoping for the day to come in the not too distant future where Bubba is officially retired from professional racing, happy in his life with his family and shows up to an amateur race on a 125 two stroke, preferably an old KX, just to have some fun.

2/25/2017 12:16pm
731chopper wrote:
At this point I'm just hoping for the day to come in the not too distant future where Bubba is officially retired from professional racing, happy...
At this point I'm just hoping for the day to come in the not too distant future where Bubba is officially retired from professional racing, happy in his life with his family and shows up to an amateur race on a 125 two stroke, preferably an old KX, just to have some fun.

This.... very unlikely but still cool to think about
Rdubs19
2/25/2017 2:59pm
731chopper wrote:
At this point I'm just hoping for the day to come in the not too distant future where Bubba is officially retired from professional racing, happy...

I like this idea.
cameron96
2/25/2017 3:02pm
731chopper wrote:

Rdubs19 wrote:
I like this idea.
Seat bounces a couple braking bumps to hop over a wall, And a sweeping scrub over a roller
speed_racer
Fantasy
2104th
2/25/2017 3:30pm

James is waiting for his son to say "win daddy"
Should be soon.
tobz
2/26/2017 6:14am
Cokeham23 wrote:
^^This reminds me of when Reed rode that YZ in opening ceremonies at Atlanta, and the shit storm that happened afterwards... I wonder if this bike...
A kx250?

86honda
2/26/2017 7:43am
Maybe he just dosent have it anymore folks.

Post a reply to: Ride365/Stewart Racing

The Latest